Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Saturday Night! 6-23-18
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-23-2018, 05:18 PM

[Image: newsavagelogo.jpg]

LIVE FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IN HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA!

[Image: USH-_Globe_Logo-for-_Light-_BAKGND-no-_E...02x535.png]

Random - vs - Surprise
Standard Match
Option 1 - 1000 Word Limit - 4 RP Maximum

Mezian - vs - Jenny Myst - vs - Tommy Wish
Standard Match
Option 3 - No Word Limit - 2 RP Maximum

The Engineer - vs - Michael Graves
Standard Non-Title Match

[Image: coollogo_com-298171149.png]
[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
Chris Chaos - vs - Griffin MacAlister
Televison Title Match
15 Minute Time Limit
Option 2 - 2500 Word Limit - 3 RP Maximum

DARK MATCH

Random - vs - Surprise
Standard Match

The fans see both Surprise and Random inside the ring. They start to shove one another, until Random pushes him to the corner. He gives Surprise some Muay Thai Kicks to the mid section.

Surprise then falls down to the mat, and Random turns him to his back and covers him..

KICKOUT

Surprise kicked out quickly, and Random locks in a Rear Chinlock. The fans then start to boo him, but he locks it on tight. The ref then picks up Surprise’s arm….

Ref does it a second time…

Ref does it a thir—

Suprise manages to hold his arm up, and gets up to his feet and elbows Random in the mid section, and Irish Whips him to the ropes, but botches a clothesline on Random.

As Surprise was trying not to embarrass himself, Random then does some kind of Maui Thai combo punches and follows up with a Running Powerslam to finish off Surprise.

Random makes the pin!

3!!

WINNER: RANDOM

As Savage goes live, we see XWF General Managers Beau Jamison and Taylor Mayde standing in the center of the ring! Taylor begins to speak into the microphone she had been clutching tightly.

Good evening and welcome to the return of SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!

The camera pans out as the arena lights up in a glorious display of pyrotechnics and lights!

[Image: WaterloggedInbornHydra-max-1mb.gif]

The camera pans back to the ring as the pyrotechnics die down and the lights begin to normalize.

As some of you may know, my name is Beau Jamison, or BJ for short. Taylor and I will be working together week in and week out to ensure that Savage Saturday Night continues to top the ratings chart, and continues to be the best source of weekly action in the universe!

Tonight is going to be incredible! I wanted the return of our weekly show to be special, and I think we’ve accomplished just that! If nothing else, the card alone speaks volumes about the top tier talent our company and this show has to offer!

Tonight you will have the pleasure of witnessing some awesome matches and some of the best talent, new and old, that our wonderful company has to offer! With that said, I’ll quit talking and let the action begin!

The camera cuts to the backstage portion of the arena.

We see Tommy in the backstage with a Kendo Stick in hand. We see him standing in front of the Savage logo, and he swings like a mad man for a minute. Then he stops, as he looks into the camera.

"Listen up, I know you fans aren't going to care about my match against Mezian and Myst. You fans will for get that this match is happening in the first place; all I can say is this, this match will be something to somewhat in this fable reboot of Savage. Who knows, I might end up dethroning Chris Chaos one day for the Television Strap in the main even again this year, or so.

I have this odd feeling that this match is going to be possible one fall swoop for the Hustla like me. If were me, i'd rather face off against Myst again. I want to beat her face in with my Kendo stick, and smear that make up off her face as Chris watches in horror. That last time I kissed her, was the most fucked up things i've even thought of doing; I should have made her beg for mercy.

So Myst, I know you are watching this and think i'm not shit, well guess what sweetheart, or miss X-Terme Champ.... you're gonna realize that I can make your night a living hell.

Mezian.....

Fuck You

This time, your going to be the one tossed out like sack of potatoes as I have my way with Myst once again. If you even dare to get involved, you can just put her in weaken state, and I finish her off. Or better yet, kill you off like a bird brain you are, you'll be DELETED and OBSOLETE once this match is over with.

Tonight, will be the Hustla's Revenge on Savage...."

The scene fades into static...

Mezian - vs - Jenny Myst - vs - Tommy Wish
Standard Match
Option 3 - No Word Limit - 2 RP Maximum

This match is a triple threat and is set for one fall with standard rules! Introducing first, Tommy Wish!

The lights goes off in the arena, and starts to flicker as his theme plays on the X-Tron. Then the lights turns white, and Tommy comes down to the ring with giving high fives to the fans. Then he rolls into the ring, and stand in the ring.

The crowd goes silent as the lights go off.

[pink] Introducing next, his opponent, from Cincinnati, Ohio......Mezian!

Mezian walks to the ring.

And their opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada, she is the Personification of Perfection........Jenny Myst

The lights go off as pink smoke billows around the entrance way.

Jenny enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and the pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll.

DING DING DING

Jenny, Mezian and Tommy stare at each other as the bell rings. None of them seem eager to be the first to jump into action. Jenny rolls out of the ring, as shes been known to do, and starts to walk up the ramp. Where the hell is she going?!

Mez and Tommy shrug, and begin to exhange blows in the center of the ring. Mezian gets the upper hand early and whips Tommy into the corner. He goes for a running forearm, but Wish ducks and uppercuts Mez, reversing position and ramming him into the corner. Wish goes to work with a series of rights and lefts, being ultra-aggressive early on. He knees Mezian in the gut and arm drags him, kicking him in the back as he was in the sitting position.

Tommy looks out at Jenny who is looking at her nails on the ramp. She seems disinterestred. Wish blows her a kiss as he stomps Mezian twice before lifting him up by the head and scoop slamming him onto the mat. He covers Mez.

Kickout. Jenny still seems disinterested. Is she willing to lose by just blowing the match off?

Wish lifts Mez up again, kneeing him in the gut and putting him in position.....he is going to go for Jenny's own move here!

TWIST OF FATE! Thats the move Jenny calls Pink Perfection!

She scrunches her face as he blows another kiss her way in a creepy way. He goes to cover Mezian......but he gets another idea. Tommy rolls out of the ring the other way. He grabs the chair that Tigs is sitting on and folds it. Hes not gonna do this! Tommy is gonna get himself DQ'd here!

He rolls into the ring and sets the chair down. He gets Mez in position for another Twist of Fate. Just then, Jenny runs into the ring and grabs Tommy by the head in a quick motion, running off the ropes and hitting a stratusfaction bulldog she calls Gold Digger. She moves again with quick speed, kicking the chair out of the ring and bouncing off the ropes, hitting a leg drop on Mez. She kicks Tommy, who is getting to his feet, and he falls through the ropes to the outside.

Jenny climbs the top rope as the crowd cheers. She looks around, then does the crush symbol with her hand before hitting a 450 splash!

[Image: EhzWlqV.gif]

PERSONIFICATION OF PERFECTION!

Cover

3!

WINNER: JENNY MYST

Jenny stole one! She tolls out of the ring and grins, proud of herself for outsmarting her two opponents.

Once the bell had rung, Tommy rolls outside the ring. He searches under the apron, and pulls out a Kendo Stick. He rolls inside the ring, and looks at Mezian and Myst with a crazy smile.

He then tries to aim for Myst, but stops mid way through. He then slams the stick on Mezian like a madman, until the ref tries pull him away, but the ref ended up getting smacked across the head that knocked him out.

Tommy then signals the RA to hand over the X-Terme Strap. He holds it for a minute, then hands it back to her and pat her on the back and leaves the ring.

Tommy is standing on the ramp, he points his Kendo Stick towards Myst as the next segment happens.

The Engineer - vs - Michael Graves
Standard Non-Title Match

The entire arena is washed in sterile white light as the following words are spoken through the sound system:

Is Dexter ill? Is Dexter ill? Is Dexter ill Is Dexter ill today?

On the main screen is a grainy image of an old television test screen. After the initial dialogue the sound slips into “Insect” by Die Warzau and his 'tron. The arena is still bathed in sterile white lights which are now accompanied by small red lights panning all over the arena that look like droplets of blood in contrasts with the white lights.

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first, from Parts Unknown, standing in at 5'10 and weighing in at 204 lbs... he is the Universal Champion... THE ENGINEER!

The Engineer steps to the top of the ramp, and he takes in the crowd, the ring, everything. Slowly an unsettling smile bisects his face, and some black tar like liquid will spill from his mouth. He'll run his sleeve over it before stalking to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. He then picks himself up in a neutral corner,
remaining there with a dead eyed stare until the match begins.

Tig O'Bitties: Introducing his opponent! From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, standing in at 6'4 and weighing in at 265 lbs... he is one half of the number one contenders to the Tag Team Championship... THE DARK WARRIOR, MICHEAL GRAVES!

A thick fog rolls onto the entrance ramp as the opening riff of Unholy blares throughout the arena. Suddenly a bolt of lightning strikes the stage and in the flash Micheal Graves appears seemingly out of thin air. Graves walks down the the ring to a mixed reaction. At the bottom of the ramp he takes a running start and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. Graves stands up and raises his arms out to his sides like a cross. He slowly lifts his head up, looking to the sky as the lights fade in.

DINGDINGDING! Engy and Graves lock eyes across the ring as they stand in their respective corners. Engy cracks his neck as Graves stretches out his previously injured leg, as both men are set for an explosive match that could be looked at as a precursor to a potential Universal Championship defense. The crowd are on the edge of their seats, ready to watch magic happen as both warriors circle the ring, ready to lock up.

Graves uses his veteran instinct to take the early advantage, trapping Engy in a side headlock. Engy tries pushing Graves off, but Graves stops that with a quick elbow to Engy's skull. Madison is at ringside, clapping on the apron to try and cheer Engy on. Engy backs up to the ropes, however as he tries to push Graves off, he regains his footing, keeping the headlock and taking Engy down with a snapmare! Engy is trying to get up, however Graves punches the Universal Champ a couple times to keep him down. Engy is fighting though, trying to block out Gravy's punches-- ENGY WITH A BACK SUPLEX OUT OF NOWHERE!

Graves is reeling now slightly as Engy takes him down again with a quick dropkick! Graves gets planted as Engy runs off the ropes-- running senton! Graves immediately jolts up to a sitting position, hands on his chest as he starts wheezing in pain. Engy quickly kicks Graves down back to the mat as he runs back off the ropes-- another senton?

NO! Graves gets his knees up as Engy bounces off, holding his back in pain as Graves manages to have the wherewithal to reverse! Engy and Graves get up simultaneously, looking each other in the eye as the crowd delivers a thunderous applause! The two lick their lips, circling the ring again as Graves moves to lock up-- Engy ducks under! Engy with a hard right hand now! And another! And another! He's backing Graves into the corner now, repeatedly bringing heavy fists to Graves' face as the Dark Warrior tries in vain to block! Graves is getting into a seated position from all the abuse...

Engy backs away now, taking deep breaths as he can feel himself getting into things... He moves to the opposing corner, licking his lips again as he's sizing up his target as Graves is slowly trying to get back to his feet... ENGY RUNS TOWARDS GRAVES--

NO! GRAVES RUSHES TOWARDS ENGY WITH A SPEAR THAT PRACTICALLY SHAKES THE ARENA! Engy is wide-eyed, taken aback as Madison is clapping on the apron harder to get her client back into the swing of things. Graves wipes the sweat starting to form on his forehead, panting slightly as he gets back into things. Graves builds upon his slight advantage currently there by taking the Engineer's legs AND LOCKING HIM IN A BOSTON CRAB!

Engy is screaming in agony! The fans are begging Engy to not tap as Graves sits back and wrenches the hold in deeper! Engy is trying to crawl to the ropes, but Graves has the hold firmly locked in! Madison is leading the fans into clapping simultaneously as she bangs on the apron! And Engy... Engy is trying to come back to life here! He's slowly reaching the ropes as referee Chaz Bobo is in Engy's face, repeatedly asking him if he wants to give up! Engy's got a fingertip on the ropes... and just as Graves is about to pull Engy back to the center of the ring, Madison helps her client out by pushing the rope forward just enough for Engy to firmly grab! Chaz Bobo shoots Maddy a glare, but as she shakes her head to deny any involvement, he forces Graves to get off of the champ.

Graves tosses Engy's legs aside, skulking to the opposing corner of the ring where he silently waits for the Universal champ to get back to his feet. Engy is grabbing onto the ropes to support him, in a sitting position as he locks eyes with Gravy. Chaz Bobo is still asking Engy if he wants to get in, but Engy waves the referee aside as he tries standing up.

Both Graves and Engy are moving back to the center of the ring, and Graves silently notices that Engy is moving with the faintest favoring of his right leg. Noticing this immediately, Graves delivers a hard kick to Engy's shin, which the champ was not expecting as he gasps out in pain, backpedaling a bit. Graves wags a finger, beckoning Engy forward as he looks ready to oblige.

Engy takes the initiative this time, rocking Graves with a hard, solid right hand! Graves steps back a bit, shaking out the cobwebs before hitting another kick to the Engineer's leg! Engy grasps his leg, gasping and blocking out the pain, before delivering ANOTHER right hand to Graves! Graves is rocky on his feet, but he smacks himself back into things, aiming another roundhouse kick, this time right for Engy's head--

ENGY CATCHES THE KICK! EXPLODER SUPLEX! Graves goes sailing across the ring as his eyes look glassy! The fans are going absolutely mental as Madison is cackling, knowing Engy would wrest control back somehow as she, once more, claps hard on the apron! Engy is seething, black ichor dripping from his mouth as he grits his teeth, panting wildly as he gets back to his feet, bouncing off his left leg! Hobbling over to Graves, he grabs him up by the hair, looking to finish this!

In an impressive show of strength, Engy lifts Graves' back onto his shoulders! Wait... IS ENGY GOING FOR THE KATABASIS? JIM CAEDUS'S FINISHER?! ENGY GOES FOR IT! KATABASIS!

NOOOOOOOOOOO! GRAVES FLIPS OUT-- SHINING WIZARD! Engy is out cold! Cover from Graves!

KICKOUT! ENGY IS STILL IN THIS!

Graves is in disbelief, moving his hands through his hair as he wonders what the hell he has to do to put Engy away. Grabbing the Universal Champion by the head, he puts him in a powerbomb position! Are we going to be seeing Grave Consequences???

GRAVES LIFTS ENGY INTO POSITION! GRAVE CONSEQUENCES--

NOOOOOOOO! Engy jumps out of it, practically landing on Chaz Bobo as the referee cowers away in fear! Engy stops himself from turning the poor referee into a pancake, but he holds his injured leg in pain! Graves turns Engy around to try and fix things-- ENGY SPITS A MOUTHFUL OF BLACK ICHOR INTO GRAVES' EYES! Chaz Bobo didn't see as he's too busy cowering in fear!

Graves turns around, clawing at his eyes as he tries to remove the ichor burning him! Engy licks his lips, seeing his chance, lifting Graves' back onto his shoulders--

KATABASIS! HE HIT IT THIS TIME!

ENGY'S NOT DONE! HE TRANSITIONS IT INTO THE BOY NAMED IT! THE GOGOPLATA IS LOCKED FIRMLY IN TIGHT! GRAVES HAS NOWHERE TO GO!

GRAVES, FEEBLY, TAPS OUT AS ENGY CLAIMS VICTORY ONCE AGAIN!

Tig O'Bitties: Here is your winner by way of submission... THE ENGINEER!

Winner: THE ENGINEER!

Graves fights to get up to one knee. He looks on at a victorious Engy having his arm raised by the official. Engy notices Graves and the look in his eyes. The look of a man who fell short, despite his best efforts. Engy pulls away from the official and marches towards Graves.

”It looks like Engy isn’t done just yet!”

Graves readies his guard as Engy approaches, but seems too weak to spring to his feet. Engy stops just in front of Graves before extending his hand. Graves looks to Engy’s hand contemplating for a moment whether or not he should accept it. Finally Graves steadies himself on blended knee and pushes himself up to his feet. Engy continues to extend his hand, but the tension is high.

”What’s Graves gonna do here?”

The crowd begins chanting.

GRAVY - GRAVY - GRAVY

Trying to encourage Graves to put his broken ego aside and accept The Engineers hand, but Graves face scrunches up in frustration as he slaps The Engineers hand away and turns to exit the ring.

”Oh come on Gravy! There was such potential in a Engy / Graves team up! Don’t throw it away!”

The Engineer looks disappointed as Graves hops throw the ropes to the outside and circles around the ring. That disappointment turns to anger when Gravy charges towards the bell keeper and snatched the Universal Championship away from him.

”Oh shit, Graves is trying to steal the title!”

Graves immediately rushes the ring and climbs up onto the apron.

”This is about to get volatile real quick!”

Engy and Graves stare deep into each other’s eyes. A fight is surely on the horizon. Graves makes the first move by stepping through the ropes. Engy puts his guard up as Graves slowly marches towards him. Now nose to nose the two men look to be on edge. This whole situation is ready to explode. Suddenly Graves grabs Engy’s hand and shoves the title in it before raising his hand in victory!

”What a show of good sportsmanship! I knew Gravy would make the right call!”

”Please, you thought they were about to throw down!”

Graves forces himself onto the Engineer and embraces him in a hug. This looks to be the beginning of a beautiful relationship!

Pestalance stands backstage leaned up against the wall outside one of the locker rooms as the camera begins to come into focus.

So there's a couple of things that I need to address real quick. First thing is this...

Pest brings his arm up from his side holding a ceremonial plaque with his name on it.

”May Star of the month." Now this is supposed to be a very prestigious award. An award that shows that the recipient was the most dominate and relevant individual during that time frame. An award that shows that they were head and shoulders above the rest. Something the recipient should be very proud of...

Pestalance suddenly throws the plague into a nearby garbage can.

Fuck that! I don't want it. I don't need this company to tell me how dominate I am. And I don't need a fucking piece of paper to tell me that I'm head and shoulders above everyone in this company.

Second thing...

Pest reaches up rubbing his chin as he speaks.

So I'm at the crib chillin, right. And I get sent this video...snippet from the last Wednesday Night Warfare. And in it, we see Robert Main doing what he usually does...talk out his ass. Claims I didn't get the job done. Which is funny right, cause my whole goal was to hurt him. And I'm pretty sure he's hobbling around this bitch on a crutch.

And in regards to him still being the Hart champion; well, you're welcome Robert. I did you a favor and let you keep that title cause I really don't want it.

You want to up the ante?

Pest laughs.

Please, Robert...save it. I'm not putting my title shot on the line against you. It's just not gonna happen. But don't worry, as per the rules of the Hart Championship you've already earned a shot at the Universal Championship. You'll get your shot eventually. Hell...might even be against me. But stop with attempts of trying to take my opportunity away...cause honestly that all you are trying to do...fuck me over. And I won't fall for it.

So how about instead of trying to force this fake ass "all or nothing" narrative, we just fight for pride. You and me. Iron man match. One hour. No titles. No title shots. Just two men beating the fuck out of each other for the sport of it.

And after I beat you, you get the fuck out of my face and out of my way.

That's all you're gonna get from me. Take advantage of it.

Holla at cha later bitch!

[Image: coollogo_com-298171149.png]
[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
Chris Chaos - vs - Griffin MacAlister
Televison Title Match
15 Minute Time Limit
Option 2 - 2500 Word Limit - 3 RP Maximum

The guitar riffs hit and the crowd cheers.

This match is our Main Event! It is set for one fall with a 15 minute time limit and is for the XWF Television Championship! Introducing first, from Chicago Illinois, Griffin McAlister!

Griffin emerges from the entrance; eyes set straight ahead, he marches to the ring without much attention or emotion shown towards the crowd. Climbing the steel steps, he then takes his place within the ring and awaits his opponent's arrival.

And his opponent, from Clearwater Beach, Florida, he is the XWF Television Champion.......Chris Chaos!

The words "FOLLOW ME" show up on the X-Tron screen as smoke billows at the entrance. Blue and white lights flicker. At the 10 second mark, he steps through the smoke wearing his jacket (Rated R Edge trench coat). Looking to both sides of the crowd. He walks slowly to the ring until he gets about 3/4 of the way down, then jogs and slides into the ring (edge style)...When he gets into the ring he gets up on the far turnbuckle and gets up on it, throwing both arms up.

15:00

DING DING DING

Here we go.....Chaos and Griffin circle. Eventually they lock up. Griffin is the aggressor early, as he backs Chaos into the corner. Overpowering the TV champ, he gets a knee to the gut then fires off some chops and punches in the corner. He whips Chaos into the other corner and runs at him, connecting with a big runnign elbow. The champ stumbles out to the center and Griffin hits him with a big clothesline. Dominating early, the returning star is cool and collected.

He picks Chaos up by the hair and tosses him back into the corner. Going back after the champ he begins to hammer away again in the corner, causing Chaos to cover up. When Griffin lets up for just a moment, Chaos fires off an uppercut. This causes Griffin to back up and Chaos kicks at the leg. Griffin buckles but fires another shot at Chaos, who falls back into the corner. Griffin is a machine as he throws elbows, forearms and punches at Chaos. Trying to use his fighter prowess, he headbutts Chaos before taking a handful of hair and throwing him to the middle of the ring.

13:02

He walks over, picking the champ up by the hair but the veteran Chaos gets an elbow to the gut then a thumb to the eye. Coming off the ropes, he tries to end it early with a spear but Griffin gets a boot up, stopping Chaos dead in his tracks.

A stumbling Chaos then a kick in the gut.

DDT!

Griffin covers.

3----Chaos gets a shoulder up, shaking off the cobwebs with a wince, Griffin stays of the offensive, grabbing his hair again. Griffin has no emotion on his face. Chaos is just looking for an opportunity to find an opening. Griffin tosses him back into the corner. He comes back over, he swings, Chaos ducks it and reverses. He begins to ram his shoulder into the midsection of Griffin. He tries to whip Griffin into the corner but he grabs the ropes and freezes. He pulls Chaos back into the corner. He sits the champ on the middle rope, elbowing him twice in the face then setting Chaos up for a suplex. Chaos blocks. Tries again. Chaos blocks. Then two elbows to the head and Griffin hits the suplex off the middle rope.

Cover.

3---Chaos gets a shoulder up. Griffin smacks the mat, frustrated that he can't put Chaos away.

10:05

Griffin stomps Chaos then picks him up by the head. He punches Chaos again and goes to whip him into the ropes, Chaos reverses, however, flipping Griffin over his shoulder. Grif lands on his feet, but Chaos hits a superkick out of nowhere. Griff is down, finally. Chaos hangs over the ropes, catching his wits. Griffin gets up slow as Chaos turns towards him. Grif is on one knee, Chaos comes off the ropes with a running knee to the face that keeps him down again.

Chaos comes off the ropes again and hits a knee drop. Griffin, however, is still getting up. Chaos waits for him to get up. He is kneeling in the corner, waiting to set up the spear. When Griffin gets to his feet, Chaos runs at him for the spear but Griffin moves, grabbing Chaos an throwing him through the ropes to the outside. Chaos gets up slow as Griffin gets his bearings. Chaos comes back towards the ring, but Griff runs and baseball slides, sending Chaos back first into the barricade. Griffin is feeling cocky now and goes for a suicide dive. Chris moves, and he hits the barricade, too. Griffin stumbles back. Chaos comes out of nowhere with a spear, leveling Griffin on the outside. Chaos rolls into the ring and lays there for a moment. The ref is counting. Chaos is going to try to win by countout here.

7:05

The refs count is to 8 when Griff pulls himself up by the apron and propels himself into the ring.

Chaos shakes his head. He bounces off the ropes and spears Griffin a second time!

Chaos hooks the leg.

3---GRIFFIN GETS A SHOULDER UP!!!!!

Chaos slaps the mat, he can't believe it. He looks at the clock, which is now down under 6.

Chaos seems frantic and a bit perturbed by his normal tactics not working. He picks up Griff, whipping him into the corner. Chaos walks over, going for a few chops when Griff delivers a huge right..........Chaos stumbled back....

SPINE BUSTER out of nowhere by Griffin! Chaos is down. Griffin, wobbly, picks Chaos up.

INVERTED BACK BREAKER.

Griff goes for the cover but decides against it. He wants to punish Chaos more.

He picks Chaos up, going for the P.O.A (Pissed On Arrival)! He spins Chaos, but Chaos counters, booting Griffin in the gut, goes for a DDT but Griffin counters that and hits a side leg sweep on the champ. Griffin looks up at the counter.

3:45

Chaos is getting back to his feet. Griffin fires a hard shot, going for P.O.A (Pissed On Arrival) again. Chaos counters a second time. This time Chaos is able to DDT Griffin seemingly out of the blue.

2:20

Chaos sees Grif beginning to stir. He bends down in the corner again, going for his third spear.

[Image: X1iAdYZ.gif]

He runs towards Griffin, who is now on his feet. Griffin catches Chaos, locks in a suplex, but when he throws Chaos back, he lands on his feet. Griffin turns around, Chaos "slips" and bumps into the ref. The ref stumbles back and Chaos grabs something out of his tights.

BRASS KNUCKLES

He pops Griffin in the face, causing him to wobble.

Kick to the gut.

EQUALIZER

ITS OVER

Chaos tosses the knuckles. The ref turns back towards them. Chaos hooks the leg.

3!

Here is your winner and STILL XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION....CHRIS CHAOS!

Winner and STILL XWF Television Champion: Chris Chaos

Chris snatches his belt from the ringside personell and winces, walking away, staring at Griff who is bleeding from the head. Griffin sits up and stares at Chris, who is backing up the ramp, obviously shaken from being overpowered.

Chaos has escaped, but how many more times will he get that lucky?!

The picture begins to fade as Savage Saturday Night comes to an end..

Shoutout and Thank You to:

Finn Kuhn
Chris Chaos
John Black
Darius Xavier
Taylor Mayde
Chubby Fletcher
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Darius Xavier's post:
(06-23-2018), Finn Kühn (06-23-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-23-2018), Scully (06-24-2018), The Engineer (06-23-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2018, 07:16 AM

Well met, Gravy. Well met.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2018, 07:19 AM

OOC: Also wanted to give some props to whoever wrote Gravy/Engy. The idea if Engy's using Caedus' finisher was pretty inspired and one I hadn't considered. It definitely shows that whoever wrote that pays attention. I'm actually gonna add it to Engy's move list now. Kudos!

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Finn Kühn (06-24-2018)