Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snipping away
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2013, 07:10 PM

Matt walks into a doctors office for a routine check up inside the local shopping center. He is asked if he is there for a snip. Matt looks puzzled and then realizes what they meant and replys no very quickly. Matt takes a seat next to a very nice lamp inside the waiting room. Matt then sees the champin walk in and realizes his chance. He then grabs the champin and throws him over the counter and laying away on him. He then goes for a quick pin.

dsfhsjsghklghsilghsdgiosdhgpindgjbsdhogsdboafgyibsdoyfuibdfsfsad pinpin

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2013, 07:50 PM

(05-31-2013, 07:10 PM)Matt_Lennox Said: Matt walks into a doctors office for a routine check up inside the local shopping center. He is asked if he is there for a snip. Matt looks puzzled and then realizes what they meant and replys no very quickly. Matt takes a seat next to a very nice lamp inside the waiting room. Matt then sees the champin walk in and realizes his chance. He then grabs the champin and throws him over the counter and laying away on him. He then goes for a quick pin.

dsfhsjsghklghsilghsdgiosdhgdgjbsdhogsdboafgyibsdoyfuibdfsfsad pinpin

Also, snip, and pin show up in the title with "Snipping".

I see it right under "over the counter" too, in the hidden line of random letters, but I can't find it in the quote. It's there, nevertheless.

Above his picture, he claims to be pinning my girlfriend and I.

Eric Rex grabs a pen from the counter and shoves it in Matt's nose. He shoves him through the doors to the nurse's station and leaves.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post