Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 09:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What is and will be PT#3
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-19-2018, 10:41 PM

Jessalyn stood up retrieved her pile of clothes form the corner of the room and proceeded down the hallway. She was met by a tall well-built man.' Can I help you find something, ma'am?Jessalyn was startled at first but soon realized that he was there all along. She was so deep in her thoughts she didn't see him there."Yeah if you could please...She said as she tried to balance the pile of clothes in her arms.'Where is the laundry room?"The man pointed down the hall towards an open door a set of washers could be seen in the doorway of the room.'Thanks, I appreciate it."Jessalyn then proceeded down the hall to the room.

Once there she began to separate the clothes into the standard piles. Colors in one white in the other. She had realized that she had not really brought anything to change into. She had no other real choice, so she stripped down to her underwear and threw the first load into the washer. She noticed that the guy who helped her out was staring at her from the hallway. So she closed the door a bit to break the line of sight. She sat there on the washer waiting for the cycle to end when the guy came t the door and peaked in.
"If you need anything just give me a shout" He took a few moments to look at Jessalyn nearly naked on top of the washer.Oh, I will don't worry. Can I get some privacy, please...Now!!!"The Man tucked his head back behind the door where he had vanished. She continued to sit there until the buzzer went off to signal the end of her wash cycle. She began to grab her clothes out of the washer when she could feel something or someone behind her. She turned to look. It was the same guy from before.

He began to speak"Hey, look I don't mean to seem like a creeper...""Well, you fucking failing at it"Jessalyn snaps back before he can finish." My Name is Daniel, I am from the states. I don't get to see girls from the states much. Abigail has me on assignment or I'm here in the compound. The girls here in London are not the same you know. They aren't the same kinda crazy you find in American girls. I was just gonna ask..."He closed the door behind him as he walked in. This made her feel very uneasy. The remaining senses she had from Ezariaha were telling her to get out. Daniel continued"I was gonna ask if you would maybe wanna hook up while no one is looking? We can lock the door and the sound of the washer will muffle the sounds."Jessalyn knew this was a bad idea, now he had proof. She tried to move away from him and get out of the room. He had positioned himself between her and the door. She tried to get to him but he just grabbed her and threw her to the floor. I don't want any trouble, but I am not gonna fuck you. You are not my type and you are kinda creepy.

Daniel was enraged by that and swung a fist wildly at Jessalyn. It just grazed her but it still stunned her a bit. This is the chance He would take to try and mount Jessalyn. He dove down onto the prone woman and wrenched open her legs. He wrapped them around him as he tried to get his dick inside her. Jessalyn fought back," I don't want to hurt you, But I will. What will Abigail think about this?Daniel slapped her and spit in her face" You ain't gonna do shit bitch. And Abigail won't find out because you ain't gonna say shit to her. If you do I will kill you."Daniel had finally penetrated and began to thrust on top of Jessalyn.
She leans her head up grabs his larynx with her teeth. A muffled crunch can be heard as blood rolls down her mouth and cheeks. Daniel pulls back only making his injury worse. He rolls off of Jessalyn, bleeding from the neck. He tries to get his bearing and stand but Jessalyn is on top of him, she begins to rain punches won on his skull. Hitting every part of his face she can see. Daniel tries to fight back but Jessalyn jams one her thumbs into his eye. As he screams in pain she grabs his ears and begins to slam his head into the floor. Again and again, until he stops moving. She can hear the door swing open.

"Jesus Fucking Christ." Abigail was standing there. She had heard the scuffle form Jessalyn's room and came to see what was happening. Jessalyn continued to slam his head into the floor. It was a soft squishy thud that was made on each contact."I told you I didn't want to hurt you, I told you I didn't want to kill you. Why didn't you listen to me?"Jessalyn slumped and laid on the floor next to the no dead Daniel. She began to cry as Abigail came close to her.
"What the fuck happened here?"said, Abigail, as she tried to get Jessalyn to her feet and out of the room. He tried to rape me. I told him I didn't want to kill him but he wouldn't listen. I tried Abby, I really did. I didn't want to kill him, he left me with no choice. I'm sorry."[color] Jessalyn at this point was sobbing in her regret and guilt. Abigail tried to get her back to her room. The other guards came running to see what was wrong. Abigail just motioned with her head to the Laundry room and said"Clean it up and don't say a word about it. Understood!"The two guards ran into the room and closed the door behind them. Once Jessalyn was in her room and calm Abigail started to ask questions.

"So what happened in there? How did you end up killing one of my guys?"

[color=#008080]"It was fine at first he seemed nice and helpful enough. he helped me find the laundry room. I closed the door so he couldn't see me half naked. He came on to me in a weird fucked up way. He said he didn't get to see many American girls. Once I told him he wasn't my type and he was creepy he seemed to get mad. I tried to get away but he knocked me down and mounted me. He said that he would kill me if I said anything to you. Once he actually was inside me, I kinds just snapped. And you saw the rest."

Abigail sat at the foot of the bed and listened to Jessalyn. Se took a moment to process thing and then replied I am going, to be honest with you, he was a fuckhead. You did me a favor by killing him. He has gotten many of my men killed while on ops. I don't mean to seem unsympathetic to your trauma. I honestly am happy you killed him, I just wish it was under different circumstances. Once I get this all cleaned up I am gonna come back and talk some more with you" Abigail walked out of the room and down towards the laundry room.

What had seemed like hours went by. It was only thirty minutes. Abigail came back to the room and stood in the doorway. She seemed perplexed and confused." So I know this is a bad time but would you like to work with me?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

OOOOHHHHH!!! The big bad Jenny Myst is being mean. She is trying to sound like she is a bitch. Oh no, whatever will I do?

I know what I will do, I will fucking jam those goddamn words down her throat. I mean she is probably used to it by now. Well, maybe not by baby dick Chas over there but by someone. You say things like you belong in the main event. The problem is that the only thing you 're good at is killing divisions and taking dick. The only dude I have seen you beat is Tommy Wish. That is not saying much. How do you expect to be in the Main event if you cant even beet jobbers like him? Hmh?

I get it you are a cunt, someone who thinks that the world should bend the knee to your greatness. Well, here is the thing, You are not great, you are only perceived as great because you made it so that you were the only one in the Women's Division here. There was no one here really to stop you other than Madison. Every new talent that walked in here got buried by you or Madison. Being a champion of a division with three people in it is like being Chris Chaos, You may feel important but everyone still thinks you're fucking useless. When you, Mandii and I fought at Turning Point, I knew I was gonna lose. I knew that walking in the door. I also knew that Mandii was gonna wipe the fucking floor with you. So she did, and then again at Warfare the following week. You tucked tail and ran, to"work on some shit". You were fucking embarrassed on national television and on the internet not once, but twice. I understand why you need to work some shit out.

With all that aside you, Rain and Puddles all have either forgotten or haven't checked that fact that all of my wins are in X-treme rules matches. They may be few but they are all bloody spectacles of what I am capable of. The last one I fought John Holliday, He stapled my hand to the mat and tried to pin me. I kicked out ripped my hand from the mat and beat...the...living...dogshit out of him. You see Myst, you are right, I can take a beating. I am good at it. But my question is can you or any of the other people can? I don't mind blood. I don't mind pain. I don't even mind a little gut spewed on the floor. If that is what it takes to take that title home then I will do it. People may not pay to see me, but they are gonna be glad they paid to see me break that "pretty" little face of yours.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post