Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
Unkindness of Ravens pt#5
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-26-2018, 10:45 PM

After the battle with Draziol Mezian hopped back to The Sanctum to place his fallen brother's crystal into the chests he kept in his room.
Once inside he was met by Cortessa. She seemed concerned and worried about something.

What is wrong Tessa? Is there something going on I don't know about? Where are Gaea and Azoth?

Gaea said that she and Azoth had to go follow a lead to something called the consortium? They said that you would understand. Where is The Consortium?

Mezian slumped his shoulders and walked to his room. He began to mumble under his breathe about something as he placed the crystal in the chest. He started to pack another bag for a trip. This time he didn't take clothes he took a handgun and an assault rifle.
Where is The Consortium, Mezian? Why are you packing up weapons used on people?

The Consortium isn't a place. It is a group of humans that are basically followers of Micheal. They hate Seraphim, they think that the council are the rightful rulers of Humanity and they are very well armed and well trained.The only thing they hate more than a Seraphim is a Primordial. They basically walked into a trap. Where did they say they had to go?

They said that they needed to go to Sydney. They said that they had an informant int he city that saw activity that made them believe that The Consortium was up to something.Gaea even said that The Consortium may even have Hope there. It would be the last place we would look. Why would that be the last place we would look?

Mezian while walking away answers her question

Because before just now we thought they were all dead. We thought we had gotten rid of the whole lot of them. They are a threat, a rather big one. Keep the girls safe, I'll send some of the Ravens to come keep watch here.

Why would you think that they were all dead?

Because I killed every last fucking one of them. They can not gain any more power than they have. I'm going to stop in London to set up your guard detail with Abigail. Then I am headed to Sydney. Sit tight like I said, and stay inside the sanctum. The Consortium can't get you here and neither can any of the Angels.

Mezian exited The Sanctum and hopped back to the office of Abigail.

Ello, Pat, Your back already? What did you need to do?

Get some gear and make sure The Sanctum was safe. I have a question, has there been any chatter about a group called The Consortium? Like anywhere? Maybe in Sydney?

Abigail spoke cautiously and she answered the questions Mezian asked of her.

Well..Yeah. The Consortium is a rather powerful private interest group in the geopolitical scene in Sydney. One of the top members are running for a spot in the Parlament. He has a really big lead in the polls leading up to the election to replace someone.

How did the person die? The one that is being replace,how did he die.Did look like a Heart Attack?

Abigail again seems put off and confused by the sudden interest in foreign politics.

Yeah, why? They found him in a hotel room with a dead hooker. It was an absolute shame. The girl had an overdose or something. The poor girls heart just exploded. It was a real shame. What's with the sudden interest in Austrailian politics?

The Consortium isn't a special interest group. They are humans sworn to Micheal and the council. Those people didn't die of a heart attack and an overdose. They were killed. Most likely by Raphael and Draziol before they spoke with you about me. They were probably trying to kill me so I wouldn't stop them. Who is the guy running for the Parlament position?

Some bloak named Matthew Greene.

you have got to be fucking with me. Matthew Greene?Kinda tall,well built, black hair and really bright green eyes?
Yeah, That is a spot on description. How do you know who he is?

He used to be a friend of mine. he tried to break up my wife and I. I knew that he was stupid and he made bad decisions but this one is an all-time new for him. I guess I have to go put a bullet in his head.

Abigail nearly choked on her sip of coffee.

I'm sorry? What did you just say? You are going to kill a future member of Parlament because he tried to shag your wife? Well, that is just dumb, Pat, even for you.

No, I am going to kill him because if he wins The council will have power over an entire government. Maybe not at first but they will soon after he takes office. If I let him live it could mean the subjugation of people. A tyrannical rule over a country and its people, which in turn will lead to that happening to the rest of humanity. So like I said I have to put a bullet in his head. Which brings up something I need from you.

I am not helping you kill Matthew Greene. I won't have any part of it. I have no reason to get involved with this op and I am staying out of it.

That is fine, I wasn't going to ask you to do that. I need you borrow you and a few of your men for a protection detail. I need you to watch over the Sanctum in New York for a bit. Just until I get this sorted out with the Consortium and get Azoth and Gaea back there.
I will pay you whatever you want. Just say it and it is your accounts. I really need your help and Tessa and the girls need it too.

So, you're telling me that if I said it was 750,000 dollars for me and my men to come to New York you would pay it?[/color]

Mezian pulled out his phone pressed and few buttons and then Abigail received an email.

Dear Miss Albright,
An amount of 750,000 dollars has been deposited into your account.

Anything else you need we really don't have the time to be doing this right now.

[violet] Okay, Okay I'm sorry. I honestly didn't think that you would pay me that much. I needed to know how serious you were about this. How many men do you need for this op?

I am always serious about this kind of shit. I am going to need at least five of your best men. They will need to be well armed and very well trained. I need them to be willing to kill anyone or thing that isn't supposed to be near or in the Sanctum. This is not a situation for some weekend warrior who collects a check once a month. I need this to be airtight and I will not accept anything less from you.

Alright, Let me go get the guys and out gear. Will I be needing the blood silver rounds too?

Mezian nodded his head yes.

Alright love I will be back in a jiffy.

With Abigail out of the room Mezian could really reflect on what he had learned. Matt was a member of the Consortium. Not only that but he was working directly for or with Raphael. This was a development that was not planned for. If Gaea or Azoth are compromised or worse killed all the hard work would be for not and Mezian would have had failed. Abigail and five of the toughest looking men Mezian had ever seen walked in. They all were tall, muscular, tattooed and seemed like they wanted a reason to kill something. It was a great showing but Mezian needed to test their resolve.

You there, In the back. Tall dark and brooding. Come here for a second.

One of the larger men came forward to where Mezian was and stood next to him.

So that you all understand what you are getting yourselves into I'm gonna use him as an example.

The taller man had look of fear and disbelief. He stood nervously next to Mezian who was smaller in stature and mass. Mezian looked at the taller man and grabbed the bottom of his rib cage through the skin. Mezian then lifted the man off of his feet and he screamed in agony and tried not to move too much.

This is what a Seraphim can do to you. We do not need to exert any real force. I can flick my wrist and break nine of his ribs. There are beings who are this strong and stronger. You can not out power them, you can not outrun them and you can not outmaneuver them. They are stronger faster and more agile that you can ever be.I want you to protect something for me.
A woman and two children. The woman is named Cortessa, she is also a Seraphim. She can kill you with anything around the room. They came up with the word" Assassin" do give hat she does a name. The two girls are named Serenity and Mercy. Do not talk to them, they are the sisters of fate. They can see everything that is going to happen. They will fuck up psychologically, mostly because they can see your entire life. Even the exact moment you die. Now I am going to put him down, anyone who thinks they cant handle it...Is probably right and should head out now.

The man being held up limps over to the rest of the group. There is grumbling coming from the men. All of the men stop talking to each other and look to Mezian.

Are we all sorted? You guys ready to do some good and possibly save humanity?

In unison, the men give a vocal acknowledgment to Mezian. They all grab all of their gear and head out to the SUV in the front of the house. Abigail stays behind and walks over to Mezian.

So how much of what you just said is true?

The part where I told them that there were beings out there that could kill them easily or the part where I explained that they were effectively protecting an assassin and the beings who determine fate?

Both.

All of it. If they are lucky two of them will make it back here. That is me being generous. I wasn't kidding when I said it was gonna be hard. Most of that money I gave you will be for funeral costs. This a war and there will be casualties. Are you ready and willing to see this through?

Of Course, Pat, why does the Raven fly at night?

To see the light in humanity.

TO BE CONTINUED...

There comes a time in everyone's life when they realize they are not needed anymore. The things that they thought were important are not anymore. The things they brought to the world is gone. They realize they are just a placeholder for the next person in line. That is what you are Chris, a placeholder. You are just holding on to that title so I can take it from you. They never gave me a chance to take it off of Drew and then at Turning Point you got the strap. So now I get to take you on the second time.

In a situation like this, I like to think that my career here has been successful. I may not have had a title, I may have lost a bunch of matches. The one thing that makes me keep coming back for more is knowing that all it takes is that one moment. The one moment where you drop your guard.The moment where you think you are safe and everything is okay. Then that uncertainty sets in and you cant shake the feeling that it's all gonna go wrong somehow. Right there....Right there in that moment time, that is where I exist the most. That is where I live. I feed on your doubt and fear. You may have the others fooled with the bravado and confidence. I see the truth though. You longing for acceptance.The need to be recognized as one of the best.

That is just it, you don't need to be recognized as one of the best. Because you actually have to do something to be on that list. I don't understand it. Are you really lacking in all other aspects of your life and personality that this is all you have? If that is true then I am really and truly sorry. To have all of that drive and determination and to waste it here. That list you love so much is just some words on a paper. That paper will be changed time and time again. You never know man, shit happens. The one thing you should know and the one thing I know for certain is that come tomorrow. I'm gonna have my way with you. I'm gonna fuck you up so bad and leave you covered in blood sweat and tears. It will look like Kevin Spacey and Harvey Wienstine had a gangbang in our ring. So shine it up and wear it while you can. That belt is mine, you are just keeping it warm for me. You are part of a dying breed, Chris. No one is left, just give up and go home.

YOUR END IS NIGH...

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post