Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
Love
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-26-2018, 10:42 PM

A warm, loving embrace.

What is it?

Is it true?

Are human beings even truly capable of love? When you want love as much as anything in the world, it never comes, but when you aren't ready it smacks you in the face. Things, and people, you'd never expect to love or to love you back end up being your dearest things. Locket material. Things that you throw away. But those that you love, you often let them go.

Why is that?

Afraid that love is the route of all evil? Fuck money. Money doesn't buy happiness, it buys friends. But love, love can't be bought, it happens spontaneously. It happens whether you want it to or not. It happens with reckless abandon. It comes at you like a predator. You have no chance.

When you don't think you are capable of love anymore, it smacks you in the face. BUT, can you love a possession more than a person? More than yourself? Absolutely. You see, posessions define you as a person. The person with the most is often the person who is viewed as the best. The people with the least either steal their way into having the most, or spend their entire life pitying others into buying it for them.

Or they die with nothing.

Life doesn't come with many options, but the ones it does give you are magnificent. Have it all, or die alone. If God exists, why is there a hell?

A shiny piece of metal, you never thought it would be the love of your life. You never thought it could make you love yourself. You never thought you'd be looking at it everyday.
Now you hold it in the highest regard. Your blood, sweat, tears went into it. Now, you get to show it off.

She hates you with every fiber of her being but she will still spoon with you at night because she needs you like you need it. You are her trophy, her prize, but to you she is just another object on the wall. There was a rating system, and you have to decide what you love the most.

But do you love it?

Can you?

Is love a real thing?

Sometimes.........you have to know when to love and when to hate....even if you hate what you love and love what you hate.......

...........because love, and hate, are the reasons you are.

It looked like a tornado had come through. There was stuff everywhere. Clothes, glass, assorted family room ornimates, you name it. It was all flipped upside down like the place had been ransacked.

All you could hear is the weazing breaths of your lover, as if she was 10 years into emphezema, and her ragad sobs as she tore through yet another part of the house. She knew what you were doing, knew who you were, but she loved you anyway. It was her love that made her crazy, often irrational and usually deulsional. Her idea that you could love her more than something you posess isn't too far out of the realm of logic, right?

Wrong.

You possess her. You own her. You own her soul, her being, her very fucking nature. She is nothing without you, but you'd be fine without her. She hates it, but all you need is your shiny piece of metal. All you need is the ability to go out there every day and do what you love. All you need is the ability to love yourself because you are incapable of loving anything else.

Now, you have scratches on your face, bruises on you arms, and blood on your lip. You have your battle scars, in more ways than one, all because of love.

Her love for you, your love for what you have, and the love you both share for.................

You.

If love can cause so much hate, why is love so important?

Because without love, you'd never know you had the ability to hate.

[Image: 2Y6q4ZQ.png]

"You said it yourself, Mez. Why do you even need me? You admitted you'd be fighting nobodies your entire life, even long after I am gone. I will have put my work in and retired as a vaunted legend while you are sitting in a high school gym somewhere stringing together ripped leather boots for a paycheck that Sunoco would laugh at. You admitted that yourself, so apparently you are learning. My work here is done, is it not? You see Mez, I am the kind of guy who knows my self worth. I am the kind of guy who can back up all the shit I talk. Do you think I would be this cocky if I was wallowing down in your territory of the card?
No. I'd be like you, talking about motivation and inspiration and what not. But I have earned the right to be confident. I have earned the right to come into this match as the favorite and tell people I am at the same time. What have you earned? I am failing to see that part. I am failing to see where you get off thinking that we are in any way shape or form equal.

We aren't.

But I am proud that you have stopped that bottom lip from quivering. I am glad you got balls enough to flat out say you were going to beat me and take this title. I am glad you came out and stopped being a pussy for once, hiding behind excuses as to why you aren't as good in the ring as you are in your wet dreams. You contridicted yourself more than a politician with autism. First, you'll be fighting long after me against undercard talent for god knows how long, then you're going to beat me and take this title and become for the first time in your pathetic life more than just a shadow following the big names around. Which one is it? A forever-nobody or a TV Champ with a win over the best in the world on your resume? You really need to get your stories straight bub. Don't worry about what CM Punk said and what I said, worry about not sounding like a total douche when you cut a promo. Try to worry about how you sound because if you are going to be a champion---its hard to say that with a straight face---you are going to need to know how to sound professional. That used to be one of the biggest knocks on me. I'd get so excited, like a puppy just learning to run for the first time, and would sometimes not think before I said things. Nuh-uh, no sir, no longer. I am no longer the fluke champion who got lucky in the cage but a double champion who has a dominating win/loss record and has beaten some of the best this business has to offer. You see, there is respect involved in this as well. There is a certain measure of respect that we all earn. I feel I have earned some respect, no? I feel like people look up to me now. Do you feel that way about yourself, Mez? I don't think you should be in the position to point fingers at others unles you can point one at yourself.

Do you love yourself? I love myself. I love everything about me, even my flaws. That is why I can accept my flaws. I can accept them with a smile because they make me who I am. They make me whole. If I had never lost the Universal Title, I would be a head in the clouds plastic champion with my head up my ass and would think I was untouchable. Someone like you could swoop in and beat me and send the earth out of orbit. But now that I have been around the block, and I know how it is not only to be successful but also how it feels to fail, I am not going to let someone like you sneak up on me. I don't sleep on people, Mez. You are going to bring the fight of your life, I know it. I am going to beat your will to continue of you, but I have no doubt that it won't be as easy of a task as it was the first time. Your entire career is riding on this one match, your biggest ever. Fail or succeed, sink or swim. You're going to come out guns blazing, and I know this. But I am the man who will end all of your hope, all of your aspirations and dreams, and end any shot you ever have at being a champion here. I am going to walk into Second Chance and make good on my second chance. My second chance to show that even though I am a monster, even though it is hard for me to show even the slightest amount of human decency, I can feel love. I love this title, I love this company and most of all I love being the best at what I do. In this match you will try, just like in that promo you tried. I just hope you're smart enough to know when to feel stupid.

My question, Mez, is do you love yourself enough to know when to quit?"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-26-2018)