Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
The Getaway
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-26-2018, 10:39 PM

He was on the hunt, his leg bleeding, Bétail Cocodril on the move. However, he wasn't the only one seeking blood, as other alligators came after him, babies, but no doubt the children of the Bétail Cocodril for they were very large for their species. He constantly felt bites, and he'd have to swing his fists and smash the baby's skulls, which were not as thick as their parent, so when he smashed their skulls, they'd die instantly. He was done taking their shit, done with being bitten hard enough that chunks of his body could be taken from him, knowing that once he has found the goddamned thing, this whole ordeal would be finished. He knew Calypso would be a slippery motherfucker, and this alligator would be able to give him a fight, as well as being a slippery motherfucker. Strength and speed, things he knew Calypso had, mostly because of the Meathook match, he showed he had some power to get him on the hook.

Soon, he was close to the damnable thing. Or at least, he thought he was. The beasts continued to come, like a flood. The Bétail Cocodril must be one horny fuckin' beast to have made so many creatures. That's when he saw three of it. That's how he knew they were adult children of the fucker.

Hey assholes! DADDY'S HOME!

The three rushed GT, but two of them went for his legs, biting deeper than the babies, causing him to fall to his knees, that's when the third opened its jaws, and snapped around his midsection, causing Ghost Tank to roar out in anger and pain. The monsters began to perform the signature death roll in tandem, which caused Tank to be rolled around as if he was nothing more than one of the many prey these things typically eat. Rolling the massive man around in the swamp waters, not only caking Tank's body in mud, but the wounds from the babies were beginning to get caked in mud as well. However, unlike most people caught by a gator, especially ones being tossed around, Ghost Tank kept his wits about him, and his first action, was to time the roll, so that when they rolled him onto his back again, he immediately grabbed it by the skull and began to apply pressure, very powerful pressure, only to begin to forced around once more, but he kept that grip, and over time, that thick skull was cracking under his fingertips, and then eventually, the fingers pushed straight through and into its brain, piercing the soft meat and its grip loosened enough as it died, that Tank pried the creature's maw off of him. He then worked on the other one on his leg, but this time simply going straight for the mouth, his fingers bleeding as they are being cut up by its teeth, getting punctured deeply, but eventually yanking the mouth apart, only to pull further and further, letting out a roar of anger, and beginning to tear the creature apart like that Jap gummy candy, or like a chef cutting along the spine of a fish before removing both head and spine. Guts splashing into the water, chumming it. Then, after he flings the carcass away, he goes to work on the one constantly biting and piercing his midsection, powerful jaws trying to rip through his body, and since he didn't have to worry about the pests around his legs, he began to perform the same actions as he did to the Bétail Cocodril. Elbowing it in the skull, fracturing it until it released him, and he immediately grabbed it by what would equate to the bulky neck, and upon sheer anger he'd stand, knees buckling as he did so. only to swing the alligator hard into a nearby tree, cracking it and the alligator, then doing it again and again, until he had caused the skull to pretty much explode and the tree to fall down into the swamp as he released the now dead alligator. And much like a damned snake as if its name was Randy Orton, Bétail Cocodril came up from behind out of surprise, and bit Ghost Tank, with his right arm being swallowed whole, and its teeth clamped seemingly from shoulder to the bottom of the right side of his rib cage.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'VE BEEN KILLING EVERYTHING, YOU WILL BE NO FUCKING DIFFERENT!

He forced himself through the pain, to begin to punch the goddamn thing from within, while simultaneously slamming his left hand to its skull. The two different blows made Bétail Cocodril think twice about this prey, and released him, but Ghost Tank was not letting this bastard go. Ohhhh no. Fuck that. Unlike the bear, he could actually fight more honorably. But this fucker fought dirty, its children fought on its behalf, and that was not motherfucking bueno. So, he'd catch the bastard by the neck before it could make its escape, and let out a loud yell as he lift the thing up in the air, blood oozing out of his body from the multiple amounts of wounds, and performed a vertical suplex on big bastard, but he would roll through after onto its belly, and began to wail upon it's less tough body area, punching it with such force his fists would be indented in the flesh. Then he began to hammerfist the alligator's belly, and went straight through it's stomach, and ripped out it's innards.

The fight was over. He had finally won, and now he could rest. He fell back, with his legs hanging in the water, while his upper body was laying atop mud and grass, finally 'sleeping' off his wounds from a battle well won.

Piggyboy, you're wrong. Y'see, Second Chance means only one thing. It means it's a second chance for me to resume the missed future ahead of me. You know nothing about me, motherfucker. You know my father, sure, but that is not me. I just find it funny that a man like you thinks he can leave and then come back and not think that the competition will be fiercer. Whether you think you know me, and I honestly can see the family resemblance, because I was created in my father's image from the days of when I ruled the roost in his mind. And I rather enjoy the look. I enjoy being told I look like my father. it means I can fight harder, just to prove to people that I'm my Father's son and pick up the pieces of his past.

The belt, however, will never be a part of your career. It's part of my destiny, and I will achieve it. This is my time. This isn't yours, and I will break every fucking bone in your body in order to show it. You want to see your head ripped off your body? You want your head worn like it's nothing more than a football helmet and as I go to score the fucking touchdown, I'll spike your head, face first, into the asshole of Calypso before I pin the little bitch and win the championship belt!

At this pay-per-view, I will be dominating the ring. I will bring forth destruction of two unworthy combatants, as I claim my birthright, and move into the upper echelons of the XWF. I will aim to hold onto the fucking belt longer than anyone else has held it. It will be synonymous with my fucking name. And not only that, but what else will Calypso be saying after I decimate him? Absolutely fucking nothing. It will show his win that day was nothing more than a fucking fluke. You, however, are the only man I care about. Y'see, you are like me. You rely on power. As do I. I think during the match, it will be a match up of strength against strength, to see which one of us has the most strength beneath the skin. And you will end up seeing, Piggy, that it isn't you. You will never be a challenge. You'll be a fun fight, but once I dominate you and you become nothing more than the soft squealing little bitch pig you are destined to be, I'll never have reason to fight you again, unless management says I have to. Other than that, you'll be shown that you're nothing more than a win in my resumed career. This match will be nothing more than a W as I bring myself back onto the path of blood and power I left years ago, forcibly, by my father.

It's time, Pig. It's more than time, Calypso.

Tomorrow, you will be brought into a world of pain and suffering you both have never seen before, never felt before. Tomorrow, you enter the ring with the New Breed of Beast, a New Kind of Monster. And when I bathe in the blood of my enemies, you will see and feel why I call myself that.

Look into your mirrors for a long time before you leave your homes. Because when I am finished with you both, you will never look that good ever again in your pathetic lives.

[Image: IwwMRRX.gif]

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post