Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
Ties that bind - Part 2: The Nazi, the wolf and the spaceman (rp2)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-23-2018, 10:56 PM

"So how did the reunion with your daughter fare?"

"As good as can be expected."

Azrael stated, a bit lost in his thoughts as he looked over his notes. He had been awake for most of the night and a good majority of the next day, compiling data. Once he clicked over to the mad scientist way of thinking though, he barely noticed the amount of time that he had spent, devoted to this little favor for Nathaniel. Nathaniel on the other hand, eyed the device that Azrael created, with uneasy suspicion. It looked very much like a gun but with an electrode sticking out of the back of it. It really looked like Azrael had simply made some sort of ray gun. Which completely fell into the whole alien from another planet, science fiction stereotype. Sensing Nathaniel's increasing unrest, Azrael turned his attention to the spirited separatist and gave a slight smile.

"My reunion with Lila, went very well. I'm supposed to get dinner with her tomorrow and she's going to catch me up with everything that's been going on with her. And as long as she's not planning on revealing some outlandish secret, that she couldn't tell me for some unknown reason, when she was here. The evening should prove to be pleasant."

Nathaniel raised a brow in inquiry.

"Outlandish secret? Like what?"

"I'm not sure. These last couple of months, since my return have been kind of rocky. The transition of being back with the XWF has proved itself to be the most troubling. However, I'm taking it all in stride. I can do nothing more or less."

"I see. I find it very interesting that the time of your return, coincides so closely with my own. I wonder if there's more to it."

Azrael placed his attention back on his notes and released a soft chuckle.

"If that's the case that dirtbag mechanic - Griffin MacAlister, is also involved. I can't envision a likely scenario where that would be the case though. Incidentally, he's also taking part in Second Chance. Or so he claims. Still he's a shifty one. He could just as easily fail to make an appearance. Which is exactly the amount of effort, that I anticipate from the likes of him."

"Why exactly do you dislike Griffin, so much."

"There's something about him, that I don't trust. I can't place my finger on what it is about him, that brings this sensation forth. Not precisely anyway. It's just a gut feeling that I get whenever he's around. Mark my words, he's shady business."

"If you say so. He's nothing more than an insufficient mongrel to me, but I have an agenda. He doesn't quite fit into it."

"Ah yes... the grand master plan. How is that going?"

"Well enough, for now. I've already secured a location to begin operations. I've merely been preoccupied with other issues. These gaps in my memory, are rather troubling. Not to mention the reason behind them. My attention has been diverted and I seem to have lost focus. That should change once I get everything under control. Speaking on that matter. Exactly how does a laser pistol come into play with what you're attempting to carry out."

"First off, it's not a laser pistol. It's a remote device, that conducts electricity. It only kind of looks like a ray gun."

"Kind of? Try extremely."

"That's merely a coincidence. See... there's a storm, predicted for tonight. I plan on using this device to conduct electricity, from the lightening; that most assuredly should be occurring, through it and into your head."

"In other words, you're going to shoot me in the head, with lightening."

Azrael looked up from his notes and smirked.

"Yes. That's the basic principal."

"Knowing the dire nature of this situation, should show you how desperate I am to uncover a way to stabilize the condition. I must be if I'm even remotely considering your hair brained, half cocked scheme."

"Oh it'll be fine. It sounds worse than what it'll actually be and besides, there's a chance I'm going to experience some of the blast too. I need to do it this way in order to regulate the transference. Meaning... technically, I'm subjecting myself to becoming a part of the conductor. I'll survive it and you will too."

"This all seems really elaborate and unnecessary."

"Yes, to the untrained mind, it certainly would. However, I hypothesize that the electricity, will awaken the normal aspect of your brain. Basically, the pure wolf part, the portion that presents itself as a black out, will exist simultaneously with your human mind. Allowing you to regain control and full conscious thought, whilst also being in wolf mode. Essentially, I'm going to wake you up. Oh and you'll need these."

Azrael reached into his pocket and pulled out two, small, silver, round electronic devices (that were about the size and shape of quarters) and tossed them to Nathaniel. Upon further inspection, Nathaniel would notice that there was an adhesive side present on these devices. Along with a strange, metallic green pattern that resembled circuits.

"What are these for?"

Nathaniel raised a skeptical gaze to Azrael.

"Wearing. Placed on either temple. Since it seems there's no real rhyme or reason to your transformation. Say if it only happened during a full moon. Or if you get an overpowering hunger, followed by the urge to rip things to pieces. On account that those options don't seem to be the case and you simply transform, on any given night. I'm going to access the wolf half of your mind, through the neurons of your brain. All through the power of radio waves. That's what this machine is for."

Azrael gleamed and proudly presented a box, no larger than a loaf of bread. The box was made of metal; though it was hard to tell what type of metal that it was constructed from as it didn't appear to be like anything created on Earth, and had various dials and switches on it. There were even a few blinking lights. Again. All very sci-fi looking. In fact, if Nathaniel didn't know better, he would have sworn that it was a prop from some outlandish, off-the-wall science fiction film. Although, this was Azrael he was dealing with, and that meant if it was strange and out of this world, it was definitely fully functional. The only issue that Nathaniel had was trusting the spaceman. How could he be certain that what Azrael was about to do wouldn't cause more harm than good? Was this all worth it? The part that made Nathaniel truly weary was that he didn't know. And it was that doubt. That possible variability, that he was growing to despise. This weakness was insufferable.

"The concept is quite simple really, I use radio waves to activate a set pattern within your brain. If things work smoothly, you'll transform and then I'll shoot a bolt of electricity, at your head. You'll be in wolf mode by this point, so you shouldn't be damaged from this act. Not too badly anyway. You'll definitely survive. Then your mind, will do the rest. Hopefully before you attack me cause I really don't want to be gutted tonight. Especially not after turning myself into a living electrical conductor. That would really put a damper on the night."

Taking a deep breath, Nathaniel followed Azrael's instructions and placed the round, silver devices on his head. Making certain to adhere them properly to either temple. Then he returned his focus to Azrael.

"Now what?"

"Now we go on a field trip to the roof."

With a snap of his fingers, Azrael teleported both Nathaniel and himself from his laboratory, directly to the roof. Just as the first rumble of thunder echoed and a streak of lightening cut through the obsidian canvas, known as the night sky. That's when this moment, became all the more real for Nathaniel as a sensation of dread crept up inside him.

"Ballpark figure. What are the chances that this doesn't work?"

"I suppose anything is possible. Theoretically."

"That's really not the answer, that I wanted to hear, spaceman."

"Alright. I calculate that this experiment will be a success. More so than it'll be considered a failure. Worst case scenario. You'll wake up with an intense pain in your head and I'll be torn to shreds. That's if you don't take an accidental leap off my tower. Then you probably won't wake up at all. Cause you'll be dead and laying in a crumpled heap at the bottom of my tower. I'm not really a hundred percent familiar with the extent of what werewolves can withstand. All of my encounters have been hostile. More times than not, I suffered some kind of terrible injury. The information that I do have though, seems to point in the direction that you'll make a nazi werewolf sized splat on the ground. I prefer to think optimistically though."

Azrael let loose a soft laugh.

"Come on, Nathaniel. Where's your sense of adventure?"

"What indication have I ever previously given you, that allows you to believe I have a sense of adventure? I'm a man of facts. Statistics. Probability. Christ, I was a surgeon. Not Indiana Jones."

"Yeah, you were a surgeon but every good surgeon, knows there's always risks. And you were the best. Still are the best. Merely sidetracked. Totally not a problem, that couldn't be rectified. I'll even figure out a way of assisting with that issue myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I've lived a very, long time and there's one thing that I've collected on this round, blue and green space ball... one thing, that above all else, remains highly valuable. Favors. So take a chance. Jump down the rabbit hole. Because I promise that if you don't, you'll forever wonder... what if?"

Nathaniel thought for a moment and then released a deep sigh.

"Fine. Do your worst."

"Good. If you would have said that you changed your mind, I would have went through with it anyway."

"What?"

That was all that Nathaniel could say before Azrael activated the machine and brought forth the wolf. Of course, this meant that Azrael was now face to hairy, drooling, sharp fanged snout. Or rather face to chest. For when standing on his hind legs, Nathaniel in wolf form stood at an impressively, enormous stature. At least two feet taller than Azrael and that was in his true alien form. So this was a frightening beast, that was well over 7ft tall. Which explains why Azrael slightly hesitated. For an instant, he felt a crippling feeling of dread wash over him. The wolf bellowing out a tremendous roar, didn't help matters either. Yet Azrael, managed to dig deep and snap himself out of it, just as the wolf lunged forward. Scarcely missing Azrael, with a swipe from its massive claws.

From there, the man from the stars, turned his sights upward, to the sizzle of lightening that ripped through the sky. Raising his hand up to the heavens, he pulled the lightening straight down and into himself. Quickly transferring the spark, through himself and into the device that resembled some sort of ray gun. An act that occurred just in time too. For Nathaniel the wolf, was about to pounce. This attack was thwarted, by the intense shot of electricity that poured out of the device and right into Nathaniel's head. The shock wave was immense. Luckily though, it wasn't large enough to send Nathaniel off the roof. Still it was colossal enough to knock both men to their backs.

Azrael groaned and rose up to a sitting position. Only to see Nathaniel leaping upward to his feet. The huge, mammoth sized wolf, was quick to tower over the spaceman. Gazing down at Azrael, the wolf remained silent and still. This action, or rather the total, utter lack of action, filled Azrael with uncertainty. He wasn't sure if his experiment was a success or not.

Yet, this was an answer that would be revealed, when Nathaniel shook his head and instantly turned back to normal. A drastic change from the gigantic beast that once loomed above Azrael. Extending his hand downward, Nathaniel offered it to the spaceman, who accepted the gesture without hesitation. This act was followed by the nazi helping the impossible star traveler to his feet. A sight few would have predicted.

"It seems that your experiment was a success."

"Like there was any doubt. Of course it was a success. I'm fucking amazing."

"I feel different. It's almost like there was something unlocked within my mind. A sense of control that wasn't there before. You held good to your word, Azrael. Thank you."

"Not a problem. Except there is one issue."

"What's that?"

"I smell toast."

"Yeah, I'm fairly certain, that would be us."

"Touche."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
(05-24-2018), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-24-2018), Scorpio (05-25-2018)