Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
Walk It Like I Talk It
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-25-2018, 01:03 PM

The vase hit the wall and shattered. That was a 300 dollar vase, and the water and dirt combination inside would surely stain the rug. It didn't matter, she was off her rocker. She was a lunatic. This was a side of her that nobody had ever seen, at least, nobody without a white jacket and an ID badge.

She looked like beetlejuice. Makeup running down her face in an array of black lines mixed with her white skin--you'd think someone from somewhere with nearly unlimited sunshine would be more tan? Her hair was a mess, matted yet sticking up as if she tried to rip chunks of it out. There were cuts on her face, like she had dug her nails into her skin, and a bruise from where, one could only assume, she bashed her head into a wall.

Her voice was raspy hiss when she tried to yell.

"I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE! I CAN'T GO THROUGH THIS WITHOUT SUPPORT! YOU ONLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOURSELF!"

She was upset because she didn't want to sit home alone on a Friday night, but refused to go out to the bars. She wanted something, but didn't know what it was. How could someone possibly give it to her?

"I do support you", this tone was much calmer, "but it gets tough when you constantly change up your mind. Nothing is ever good enough. You say you want gold more than anything else, I give you gold, and you throw it at me and tell me you want platinum. I can't continue to deliver if I don't know what I am supposed to be delivering".

A rational thought, right? You'd think. There is no rationalizing with women, especially in this state.

"I MADE YOU!"

Yeah, sure.

"YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE BECAUSE OF ME! I BROUGHT YOUR BROKEN DOWN ASS BACK UP AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN HELP ME KEEP THE ONE THING IN MY LIFE I HAD GOING FOR ME!"

This time, she flipped a table. More broken glass. Goddamnit.

"YOU STOOD BY AND LET IT HAPPEN! I WAS FOCUSED ON BRINGING YOU BACK FROM THE DEAD AND YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF! YOU'RE BETTER OFF NOW, HUH?! YOU'RE MR. HIGH LIFE!"

She ripped open a cabinet drawer, producing a steak knife.

Holy shit.

Surely the neighbors could hear this. The sirens would be coming soon. She put the knife to her wrist.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You've lost your damn mind! Put the knife down, this isn't worth it!"

She pressed it down, drawing a small speckle of blood.

This had been going on for an hour.

"You're a self centered prick. You don't care. You never cared. I was just an object to you, I was just convenient!"

Sigh.

She wasn't wrong. His need for her was waning like the moon, and his patience and tolerance was already nearly gone. She was certified looney, and he always knew this, but he played into what she wanted because it was easier than listening to her. Sure, he loved her, but you can love someone without liking them.

Most people do.

The divorce rate in this country was over 50 percent. No wonder, with bitches acting like this all the time.

"Babe....that isn't true." It felt bad to lie, but it was easier.

"YES IT IS!"

"No....look, put the knife down. Come here, give me a hug."

She was taking her recent lack of success really hard. Her already deeply embedded trust issues and emotional baggage was as deep as the Grand Canyon. She was close to cracking.

He walked slowly over to her. He embraced her, and she dropped the knife. Sobbing into his chest, he knew her makeup was staining his shirt. He would have to change before he went out tonight.

Leaning in and whispering in her ear, his tone was still calm but a lot more firm now.

"I walk it like I talk it. I do what I want, when I want, how I want, when I want, and you are going to have to accept that."

She looked up at him with a mascara stained snot bubble. Her eyes were bordering on empty.

"You didn't make me. I let you think that so that you'd have a goal in life, a project, something to do. I love you, but I don't need you. Stop pushing my limits, and we can get along great. Keep it up, and I will show you exactly who Chris Chaos really is."

She looked back up at him, moving her face back from the pile of makeup and snot on his shirt which now looked like a muddy puddle, and whispered.

"I love you."

"I know."

Looking at his two titles hanging on his wall he grinned as she buried her head back into the embrace.

[Image: u8QzZj1.png]

"Mez, buddy, I am convinced that English is not your first language after all. Either that or your comprehension skills fire at a 3rd grade level. Did you listen to a word I said? You seem to think I am fueled by ego, but failed to remember that I was once at the lowest of low points. I was questioning myself in the mirror every day. I was at a point where I thought I couldn't do this anymore. Mez, I bettered myself. I rose up. The name of this Pay Per View is Second Chance, and that is exactly what this is for me. This is a chance to prove not just to the XWF Universe but to myself that I am as good as I claim to be. This is a second chance to earn my spot as a Top 50 superstar, and a second chance to beat you to within an inch of your pathetic life. This is my second chance to prove to the world that I am all those colorful things I call myself. I say these things because I believe these things, and a win here will just solidify them. I don't need to rely on hope like you do, I get to rely on being what I claim. Walking what I talk.

Mez, I find it amusing that you try to bring up past failures and rub them in my face like they still matter to me. What you failed to do is take the blinders off for two seconds and realize that there is always a converse to the reality. Reno....do I remember him? Of course, how could I forget that greasy face and those 1990's skate kid bangs?

He took my most prized posession from me, and in turn took my soul. He made me question myself, he took me from the top of the world and put me back down at the bottom all in one fell swoop. You brought that up but failed to acknowledge what happened after. Every single time we were in the ring after that I kicked his ass from here to Jupiter. I am the reason Gabe Reno is rotting away in some sub par company with no clout, no buzz, no heat and no name. I put Gabe Reno on the shelf, this time for good, but that little tidbit just slipped your mind didn't it Mez? You were so quick to rub my nose in it like a bad dog, you forgot to understand that I have gotten revenge on everyone who has wronged me. Even Jim Caedus, who I will admit I've never beaten in a match, is gone because of me. I have taken out LEGENDS Mez, you haven't even taken legends out to lunch. People who have more talent in their jockstrap than in your entire body are no longer living their dream because of me. Yet, you think I don't have a reason to be "arrogant"? Heh, buddy, resume's speak volumes. I am 51-21-2, and have won 11 consecutive matches. This one will be 12.

This title, despite what the critics and haters want to say about it, has a lot of clout. It has a lot of history, and I am adding another chapter. Big names have held this belt, and I am the biggest. Neville had quite the streak, I am going to shatter it. Cain was good but not as durable as he claimed, and Nixon succumbed to his lizard fetish. They all had their weaknesses, and I am going to be the rock solid competitor that this title needs to have represent it. What are you going to be Mez? The same old nothing you'e always been. You are going to continue to float around the abyss with no real direction while I continue to skyrocket to the top of this company. One brick at a time, I am building an empire.

So, sure, continue to use the same washed up cliche about me that every single opponent I face uses. Tell me I am too cocky, tell me I am not as good as I claim, tell me that the chaos has been quelled. It only throws gasoline on the fire. It only makes me want to hurt you more. I am beyond glad that you are treating this as a learning experiment, because you need some knowledge. You need to learn when your match is met. I know you don't enjoy beating up on new talent, but right now you can't hang with the top dogs. So, what other choice do you have? You can keep getting your ass whooped on loop, but I take it that isn't much fun either. So maybe this will be an opportunity to learn about yourself. An opportunity to learn who you really are, what you really are, and what you really can't accomplish. Maybe this will be the wake up call you need. You need to learn that there are levels to this shit, and the game isn't for everyone. Maybe this will be the wake up call you need to finally give me a little damn respect. You see I may not be the best at everything, but when I do it, I am the best at it. I just haven't done it all, yet. Get it? Got it. Good. At second chance I will show you that I am self made, self built, and self dominant. I will prove to you once and for all that I walk it just like I talk it. What you see is what you get.......that I am.......

The best in the world............

...........At what I do.

52-21-2
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Finn Kühn (05-25-2018)