Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
The five stages...
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-20-2018, 09:40 PM

When I first signed with XWF I was excited. I had all of these visions of these great things happening for me. I had visions of being a champion…visions of being the top guy; the face of the company. And for a while there…I thought XWF and I where on the same page. In my mind, XWF saw me as the future; the person that was gonna take the company to the top. And I was along for the ride, blindly accepting everything that the company told me as fact.

“You’re the next big thing, Pest!”

“We got big plans for you in the future!”

“Stick with us and you’re gonna be a star!”

I believed all the things that I was told. So much in fact that when the people closest to me told me that it was all bullshit…when they tried to open my eyes to what was really going on, I looked away and pretended that the truth wasn’t right in front of me.

Initially, I was making big mistake.

Plainfield, New Jersey
Monday, May 14, 2018
11:36am Eastern Standard Time

Pest sat in his living room looking over documents when he comes across a memo with the XWP letterhead. In bold letters we see “Second Chance Battle Royal.” A slight smile grows across Pest’s face as he nods his head.

Another opportunity at a title shot. I’m with it!

As he sets the paper on the table in front of him, we hear a knock on the door. We follow as Pest stands and make his way to the door. Once he opens it we get a shot of Beasley standing in the doorway.

Yo, B! Whats good my dude!

Pest sticks his fist out and Beasley replies by dapping him up.

Yo Bro, we need to talk.

A’ight, come in.

Pest and Beasley walk in and sit in the living room.

So…What’s the deal bro?

Beasely looks away from Pest, trying to find his words before letting out a sigh.

Listen mah nigga, there’s no…there’s no easy way to tell you this…But you getting played, dog.

Pest’s head snaps back as he looks a Beasley sided eyed.

Gettin played?! Da fuck you talking bout man? Gettin played by who?

Man…dez XWF niggas! They playin the fuck out of you dog.

Pest chuckles and sits back in his seat.

How you figga I’m gettin played by XWF? I’m one of their top cats.

This time Beasley chuckles.

You’re one of their top cats? You sure about that?

Fuck yeah! Since I got here it’s been nothing but marque match after marque match, appearances, the whole nine yards. So once again how am I being played?

Let me ask you a question…that big 4-on-4 match…

Yeah

The one with the title shots on the line…

Yeah

Who won that match?

I mean…we aint allowed to say until they broadcast it.

Yo, it’s funny you say that. It’s the only match they haven’t shown. And fuck the “no spoiler” bullshit cause I don’t work for the company…your team won. Hell, you got the winning pin fall. But that shit magically aint showing up. And what happened to the title shot you’re owed?

Nigga, I just got a shot at the x-treme title.

Beasley holds up a finger.

Couple of things about that. That match was booked before you even had the 4-on-4 match. And secondly…

Pest holds his hands up as he cuts Beasley off.

Hold on, don’t hit me with this conspiracy theory nonsense again about the ref.

Mah nigga…you seriously gonna ignore what’s right in front of you? The mothafucka hesitated on three. I’ve watched the replay over and over. The shit’s obvious.

Pest reaches up rubbing his forehead.

Yo man, you buggin. Shit’s out of control.

Shit’s out of control?

Beasley nods his head as he reaches into his pocket pulling out his phone.

Shit’s out of control.

Beasley scrolls through his phone.

Check this out…THIS shit’s out of control.

Beasley hands Pest’s his phone. As Pest looks at the phone a look of disappointment grows on his face.

Yeah…you readin that right. April superstar of the month. Guess who’s name isn’t on there.

Man…what the fuck!

Yep…you guessed it mah nigga…you aint on that bitch. Didn’t that happen last month too? But you a top cat though, right?

Beasley grabs his phone and stands.

It’s time to wake up my brother.

Pest sits in stunned silence as Beasley exits the living room. After a moment we hear the door shut as Pest continues to sit there staring off into nothing.

I didn’t want to believe it…like I really didn’t. Why would XWF try to play me? Did I set myself up for this? Did I not do enough? Questions swam around in my head with no answers. None of this made any sense to me. It honestly still doesn’t. The worst part of all of this is that I’m typically street savvy enough to know when I’m being played for a fool. But this time…this time was different.

Never even saw the shit coming.

They say that when a tragic event happens we go through five stages of grief, denial being the first. I suppose we can classify this as the denial stage. Which would make the next logical step to slide up into that anger stage.

A look of rage grows across Pest’s face as he tightly clinches his fists. After moment Pest suddenly rises flipping over the table in front of him.

MOTHERFUCKA!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Pestalance's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-21-2018), Kruzifix (05-21-2018), The Engineer (05-21-2018)