Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
Prey!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-22-2018, 01:41 PM

I got an axe to grind, a crooked mind
You better watch your back
I got an axe to grind, a crooked mind
You better watch your back
Starved like a vampire chasing a vein
Cruel disposition, sickness I crave
Attention, attention, welcome to the stage
Your new sacrifice, come sharpen your teeth

Prey, we are all prey for the sorrow
Prey, we are all prey for the sorrow, our sorrow
Prey, prey
We're prey for the sorrow
Prey, prey
Prey for the sorrow

Sydney is Australia’s largest and most famous city. Think of the World Heritage-listed Sydney Opera House and its ingenious shape, like billowing white sails, and the impressive steel arch of the Harbour Bridge. The blue waters of the harbour and the white sands and curling waves of Bondi Beach will also come to mind.

These beautiful images inspire people from all over the world to visit Sydney. Once here, they discover so much more to see and do. This beautiful cosmopolitan city celebrates its cultural diversity and heritage, and passion for arts and sports.

Sydney is also famous for their soaps like Neighbours and Home & Away.
Whether they were born or raised, moved there at a young age, Sydney has also produced singers like Delta Goodrem, Sam Sparro and rapper Iggy Azalea. AC/DC, INXS and The Vines were formed in Sydney too.
Actresses like Rose Byrne, Claudia Black, Toni Collette, Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts. Actors like Hugh Jackman, Mel Gibson, Russell Crowe and Bryan Brown, all of them connected to Sydney.

The Xtreme Wrestling Federation will be hosting the upcoming pay-per-view, Second Chance in Sydney too, at the Opera House in fact. Sydney is about to get Xtreme and aswell as titles being defended, 'Second Chance will also have a Battle Royal to declare a number one contender for the XWF Universal Championship.

Sunday, 20th May
10am
Miami, Florida

Scully was currently at his home in Miami, Florida packing his clothes in a suitcase, aswell as his Union Jack wrestling attire and his new, red Paragon T-shirt. He would then have to pack his toiletries and other bits. Natalie had already packed hers and Astons clothes and essentials. She had popped out to get a little shopping with her mum before the long flight to Oz later on in the day. Skull looked at his phone and noticed the time, "Shit!" he muttered. He then went into his contacts to call 'Jimbo'. The phone begins to ring, Skull waited patiently for someone to answer.... A male voice answers the phone, sounding a little tired. Sydney, Australia is 14 hours ahead of Miami.

"Alright Mikey... "

"Hey Jim, soz it's late.. Well bedtime for you."

"No problem kidda. I was only just going to bed to be fair. Got work early doors. So how's my nephew doing?"

"I'm very good Jimbo. Yaself?"

"Yeah good Mike. So how's the wrestling going? I seen the XWF are coming to the Opera House?"

"That is true, Jimbo and so am I...."

Jimi sounds a little teary at the excitement of seeing his nephew. It had been a while.

"Brill Mikey. You gotta come see me? Bring your Mrs and ya little man. I ain't met him yet, he's like 2."

"Sure thing, it'll be good to meet Tee-Jay too."

"In fact, stay with me. You're all welcome. I have a spare room with a double bed."

"We have a hotel booked but screw it."

"I'll take you to my gym, you can do some training with me. I know it's boxing but still. I'll introduce you to some of the pro's."

"Okay wicked. Thank you. I'll text you my flight details."

"Okay Mikey. I'll pick you up. I can't wait to see ya's. Better get some shut eye, love ya mate."

"See ya soon, Jimbo."

Scully hangs up the phone and he expresses a huge smile. His Uncle Jimbo was a retired professional boxer and Skull was always a fan. A 20 hour flight in a short while would be on the cards, hopefully Aston would be okay on such a long flight.

"It's me, it's me, it's Scully. Second Chance? A thrilling name for a pay-per-view I suppose and a second chance at me getting another opportunity. We all know I am #Made4TV and that I will be holding a Championship, soon enough. Mark my words.

Just to clarify, I am cutting this promo right now to put a hault on Ghost Wank and his lame promos, coming out one after a other. I'm sure he'll do another just to annoy the fuck out of all of us. He will chat shit, talk the talk and think.. Key word: Think! He is actually good at it? Wake up, smell the coffee or whatever shit you have leaked in your pants... Reality... Ghost Wank, absolutely sucks!

So now I've got that out of the way, GT isn't even my opponent. But he could be right? Hey who knows, the fat fuck might waddle himself to the ring at some point and actually enter the Battle Royal too? Ya never know. That is the joys of a battle royal, anything can happen. The Pig who has also cut some promo's may also join the frey? Or maybe Calypso will bring his twig self to the ring to get slapped up by me? Maybe Chris Chaos, the chicken shit will enter too? I mean that piece of turd is already too scared to defend the TV title against me but he has no where to run if he enters the Battle Royal. He might have to check he's allowed to be involved first. Check with his boss, his wench! Mezian may also be involved and who knows he may actually have the TV Championship in his grasp by then?

Who knows?! Who cares?! The only thing that matters is.................

Scully!

I am going to enter like a boss and leave like da fuckin' boss. Not only that, I am going to leave, the number one contender for the XWF Universal Championship. I miss that bad boy and I think it's about time I go and get it back, that is, of course if my Paragon stablemate doesn't have it first. Or is that even for sure? I mean if Finn Wins the title then do I step back and hold on to my title shot? Or do I face him? Time will tell. But first and foremost I need concentrate on this Battle Royal and whoever is in it. Who's going to show up and be counted? Make up the numbers on my way to victory?

The biggest mongoloid I know has already claimed he will win the Battle Royal. His name?.. Pestalance. Pest, do you recall what I did to your big, fat boyfriend? Well the same is going to happen to you. Even if I need to use a forklift truck to get your ass over those ropes, it's going to happen. You may be big, you may be strong but you're also a dumb dumb.

Hey! Dum-dum! You give me gum-gum!

Hahahaha.

A kick in the balls (if you have any) should do the trick. Either way Pestalance, I'm afraid you won't be victorious and you can thank yours truly for that!

How many of you can fly? Okay maybe you can't fly naturally. I mean none of you are Superman are you? Unless I've missed something, you will be flying simultaneously with aid. I'm going to be throwing you all out of MY RING. I guarantee I will not be entering the so called 'Second' ring. I am going to stay standing and then I am going to defeat whoever is victorious of the second ring. You can bet your dollars on that! So if any of my opponent's need inspiration on how to fly or 'Fall with style?' You can watch all three Toy Story movies and Buzz Lightyear will show you how to do it. Or you could sing some Frank Sinatra...

*Singing*Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a, Jupiter and Mars.

Or maybe some R. Kelly.

*Singing*I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day (Night and day)
Spread my wings and fly away

Or if you prefer something a bit more tasty, how about some Kenny Kravitz?

*Singing*I want to get away
I want to fly away
Yeah yeah yeah

You can be just like 'Superfly' Jimmy Snuka or you can be as free as a bird. The choices are yours.. But either way you will ALL be flying da fuck outta MY RING! Capeesh?

I can stand before you and name more names on the roster but I'm not going to waste my time. Time is a valuable thing, watch it fly by as the pendulum swings. I'm going to wait for the Cunts to emerge and produce promo's, then I will put you ALL in your place. You have been warned and I am going to make it look easy!

Anyway, as already stated a shot at the Uni is up for grabs and I am going to accept this invitation, grab it with both hands and take the title shot I so rightfully deserve. One fuckin' Uni shot in all the time I've been here is a fuckin' joke! Yet, Transgender lovin' Gilly gets a shot at every Champion. James Raven swans in and out when he feels likes it and yet, AGAIN.. He gets title shots after title shots. How many times has that fuckin' asshole had the Xtreme Championship for five minutes lately? Call this a pipe bomb, call it what you will but the fact remains... You're looking at the winner of the Second Chance, Battle Royal.. No wait....

The Paragon Battle Royal!

Da End, Scully Has Spoken! For NOW!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-22-2018), Finn Kühn (05-23-2018)