Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Second Chance RP Board
Breaking It Down
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-19-2018, 01:03 PM

Both Bear and Man stared each other down, before the Bear fell to all fours and charge again, only for GT to jump the bear, rolling forward through the snow. The bear slides around and immediately makes its way for him again. The bear catching up to Ghost Tank as he turned to face the mythical beasty, barely dodging, feeling the bear's massive claws slicing across his chest, tearing off his left nipple. Ghost Tank let out a roar at seeing his favorite nip being cut off by the Bear, causing him to enrage, which makes him begin to pummel the massive animal, sending fists flying at muzzle and it's chest. He sent a fast and hard uppercut to the beast's maw, sending it flying up onto its back. Ghost Tank jumped up high into the air, and began to fall fast towards the Bear, only to land where it was, if it hadn't decided to roll onto all fours again. As he crashed into the ground, the land, the impact caused the snow to explode outwards, making it seem like it was snowing at that moment. The Bear's jaw covered in blood, a couple teeth fell from it's mouth, before it roared and the rushed Ghost Tank once more, barreling into the New Breed, flinging him far away, like a semi-truck going at 60mph.

Ghost Tank stood, then fell to his left knee, heavy bruising appearing in his midsection, grunting as he felt his abdomen, registering another couple bones were broken in his ribs. His chest felt like something was digging its claw into his chest, hurting his very heart. Another staredown ensued, the two looking at the damage the other inflicted.

You're... good... Better than the others...

He growled low, standing tall as he could, showing he wasn't backing down, as he stepped closer and closer to the animal. To try and show dominance, to display its power, it stood tall once again, but in making that decision, Ghost Tank rushed the rest of the distance, and speared the Bear hard! It's body contorting around him, and from its size, seeming to swallow GT whole by assimilation. He tackled it down to the ground, and it hacked up a thick amount of blood straight into Ghost Tank's face, and then the blood continued to flow as Tank sent thick fist after fist into it's belly. It began to swipe wildly, catching GT's face and shoulders with front paws, his midsection where broken ribs lied, and all of this damage caused, all of this blood loss, caused him to back off. The Bear's body moved onto all fours again, but instead of rushing Ghost Tank once more, it ran away, to lick it's wounds, to try and rest up from the pain that was caused by a non-Bear.

Ghost Tank, bleeding, broken and battered, began to walk to the town, which would have been ten miles away now, thanks to their fight taking them far away, all in the name of being fixed, and hopefully coming face to face with the thing that they called Разрушитель человека, The Destroyer of Man.

Pig, I just want to say something.

Don't cut any promos. None. I don't want you to say a fucking thing. I don't want you to even fucking breathe.

You thought that you could simply fuck with someone, after they pretty much pinned you, that it would actually count as a kick out?

No, you stupid fucking cunt. It meant you let this match become a three-way dance. What the fuck do you think you're going to do against me? Hm? What the fuck do you think you'll actually accomplish by trying to fight me? If this were just Calypso, you might have had a chance in winning the belt. Calypso is a goddamn joke, and I WILL rectify that situation. I WILL resolve this history. Calypso will fall. You, however? Who the fuck do you think you're facing? I don't fucking know you. My Father might, my Brother as well. I, however, have no recollection of anything you've done of note in this fed. I don't even know when you joined. Are you just, like, some fucking bum who came off the street one day and thought you could wrestle? Well, the answer to if you can or not? Just call me Simon Cowell because it's a no from me.

You don't deserve the air time. You don't deserve to face me. I am the best gift the 7 Deities ever gave to humanity. I am meant to break you apart, and when I put you and Calypso together, I'm going to break you both as if you were nothing more than human Kit-Kat bars. Not a sponsor. And you will feel the power of psychotic strength crashing into you, time after time after time after time after time.

The end of the match, the ring announcer will proclaim only one sentence and it will, in my Father's words: DELIGHTFUL!

For I will hear 'And your NEW X-TREME CHAMPION, THE MAN WHO BEAT CALYPSO! GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!'

This match was over the moment my name was put on the card.

You simply don't know it yet.

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ghost Tank's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-19-2018)