Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 03:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Friday After Warfare
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-30-2013, 06:27 PM Shocked  Friday After Warfare -->

The scene comes in with a blinding white light, that slowly turns into a ICU. The man in the bed has been unconscious on and off for two days. He has a bandage wrapped around his left eye, extending to the back of his head. He is beginning to stir, looking around the room in shock. Suddenly, a doctor comes in, the man recognized him from somewhere, but he couldn't remember where.

Mr. Jones?

That makes Rick jump with a startled expression on his face. He slowly settles down.

What happened?

You have suffered a very severe injury on Wednesday.

What day is it?

Friday. You have had to be heavily sedated to keep you responsive.

How did I get hurt?

Well, first off, when you competed in your match against The Janitor, you suffered a mild concussion. Then, you were attacked on stage during the main event. You suffered many lacerations and scars during the attack.

It all came to him, the tape, the match, the mask, the beating. Wait! What happened to the tape?

Did they see my footage?

What footage?

Damn. He still had the phone he took it on in his pocket. When can I compete again?

Rick, you'll be lucky to compete at all this month. I was just about to call your GM.

Jones feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. Will you excuse me for a moment?

Sure.

What's up?

Really? They couldn't find Rex?

Who am I supposed to face Wednesday?

A six man tag? Should be fun.

Very funny.

You're not kidding?

Rex is the referee?

Call you back.

Rick starts ripping bandages off, and removing IVs. The doctor comes running in.

What are you doing?

Going home. I've got a match to train for.

[Image: showthread.php?tid=2329&pid=8874#pid8874]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Slickster's post:
(06-04-2013), salmanvandam007 (06-03-2013), TheJanitor (05-31-2013)