Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fair Warning for XWF + Call out
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-29-2013, 11:29 PM

A video promo was sent into XWF headquarters to show the world as the promo begins as it starts with music playing. The music turns to be "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson. As the camera turns around to see the new look of who the people would think be JC Styles. But they don't know things changed.
[Image: normal_vlcsnap-00010_zpsa54f9486.png]
"So....Soooooooooo.... You idiots thought that attack a few weeks back on Madness took me out.. HAHAHA. Funny. Noooooo it just pissed me off. But woke me up as well."

I look in the camera with a smile.

"Made me realize that you people don't care... Where were any tweets or messages on facebook asking how I was?.. No you fans don't care. So starting right now JC Styles is a officially dead. But thanks to that attack the bad boy woke up. I am now and forever go by my real name. Jonathon Thomas Cross or if you want call me JTC for short."

I look to the side and then back to the camera.

"Here I am sitting at home as I rewatch the attack over and over and over and fucken over again. One thing sticks out of it all. Thats what this it Brian Braxton had said.. He said and I quote 'I hope your ready' Ready for what? Ready for a story time? then he goes on 'Because if not then get ready to share JCs fate' What fate is that? Fate you call that fate?"

I started laughing out loud.

"Brian Braxton thats no fate... You know what that is...Thats you signing your own death wish. No one and I mean no one makes an example out of my behave and gets away from it. I'm going to tell you and XWF a little fair warning.. I'm no good guy no more... Screw that crap.. The good guy die with that attack.. The monster had awoken and No one will step in my way."

I get closer to the camera.

"I want Brian Beaxfuck in the ring I don't care when but soon. I want you Brian in a no holds bar match. You will pay for that little tickle you called an attack. You can attack me from behind lets see if your man enough to face me one on one. Or are you too much of a fucken pussy like the XWF fans?"

As I walked away from the camera as the video promo cuts.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-30-2013, 12:32 AM

Messing with Brian down on the loser end of the card while I push the Main Event scene to its limit.

I can understand that.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Brian Braxton

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2013, 09:11 AM

First things first it looks like the beating I laid down on you gave you some brain damage. With that being said, I guess the first beating I gave you wasn't enough. Next time you won't you won't be coming back. Oh, by the way Ann, I guess we'll see who the loser is come Madness. Actually, nevermind, you're not even on the card!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brian Braxton's post:
Crimson Cobra (05-30-2013)