Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumors Swirling
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-29-2013, 10:23 AM

XWF99.com
~Steve Sayors~

Rumors have been swirling since Tuesday morning that Sean Falcon, a recent signing to the Warfare brand, will make his debut appearance tonight when Warfare emanates live from the RCA Dome in Indianapolis.

I, Steve Sayors, reached out to Sean Falcon in an attempt to determine whether the rumors were true, or whether they were in fact, just rumors. While all phone calls remained unanswered and never returned and emails just the same, I took it upon myself to fly to Pittsburgh to find out for myself.

As I arrived at his beautiful gated mansion in the Fox Chapel suburb, I noticed Mr. Falcons help loading luggage into an awaiting limousine. I wasn't allowed inside the gate but Mr. Falcon was kind enough to come down the driveway and speak with me.

Here is the footage:

"Sean! Sean Falcon! Rumors have been running rampant that you'll be in Indianapolis tonight for Warfare. Can you confirm or deny that report?"

"Fuck you, Steve! Get the hell off my property!"

As you can plainly see, I have no idea.

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Edit Hate Post Like Post