Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Warfare 05/29/13
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2013, 01:43 PM

RCA Dome
Indianapolis, Indiana
May 29, 2013

The King is Coming

Warfare kicks off tonight with a segment backstage with Wallace Witasick. Witasick is in his office going over some things on his tablet when he notices the camera crew making their way in.

Wallace Witasick: "Hello, XWF fans! I want to make this real quick since we do have an action packed card for you tonight. Two hours ago I received a text message from a very, very reliable source that the King is on his way to the RCA Dome."

We can hear the audience's positive reaction as they are told the news over the X-Tron.

Wallace Witasick: "This is huge, guys. I don't remember the last time that the King of the XWF came to Warfare. The text message said 'prepare yourself, the king is on his way.' I don't know what our king, John Madison, has in store for us tonight. I would really like some answers as to why he attacked Sebastian Duke.

However, I'm not going to pressure him for answers. Instead, I offer the 'king' an open mic. When he shows, the ring is his so he can get everything off of his chest.

I do not know when he is scheduled to arrive, but he will be here.

That is all. Thank you for your time, and enjoy the show!"

Frost
- vs -
Glen Diabiase
- vs -
'The Beast' Bane Williams
Triple Threat -- One Fall

The lights turn green the epic legendary laugh of the million dollar man hits and Ted Snr.. walks out in an all black suit and roll neck clutching a briefcase(silver) with the same bar code that is printed on DiBiases trunks printed on his case. Dibiase Snr. then opens the case and hands a huge stack of fresh crisp 50$ bills to Glen whos wearing a short sleeved silk vest with diamond looking sequins with matching pants with are white with a pink or red stripe down the leg(look at Virgils style attire) Glen DiBiase walks down the ramp looks at the crowd and tempts to hand over the notes to crowd members but seems only to the pretty ladies and never the men that he often looks down at as peasants of the land. when he his the ring he climbs any of the four corners and extends arms in a kind of Orton fashion as to say look at me.

"From Charlotte, North Carolina, weight 257 pounds, Glenn Dibiase!"

Jim Ross: "I'll tell you what, Liz, this Dibiase boy has a lot of pressure on him tonight to live up to his legendary name. I'm sure Ted is at home right now watching."

Liz Weinberg: "Watching and hoping that at least one of his kids can come off as mildly entertaining."

"Ice Queen" begins to play but just as Frost was stepping out, he got taken down by Bane Williams! Williams is pissed and doesn't look to be in the mood to wait for the match to start. It must be because he lost the FTW UFO Title!

Jim Ross: "I don't believe what I'm seeing, Liz!"

Liz Weinberg: "Bane isn't waiting around tonight."

Bane throws Frost up into the air for a body press slam and drops him chest-first on the steel stage! He then puts Frost into a rear naked choke and chokes him out!

Jim Ross: "By gawd he just choked this poor kid out!"

Liz Weinberg: "That's what happens when you don't show up to Warfare prepared, Jim. You get your ass kicked."

With Frost taken out of the match, Bane Williams continues his journey to the ring. He rips off his sweaty t-shirt, throws it in the face of a fan, and steps into the ring.

Dibiase runs after Bane as he steps through the ropes and catches him with a knee to the side of the face. He then pulls him in and gives him a DDT. Dibiase with a cover; he might win it early.

Bane gets his shoulder up!

Liz Weinberg: "Bane almost got taken out as fast as he took Frost out."

Jim Ross: "You're right, Liz. Dibiase saw the destruction that Bane caused and decided that he wasn't gonna be a part of it. This Dibiase kid might be the real deal."

Dibiase works over Bane with some kicks.

He gives Bane a European uppercut followed by a neckbreaker. Dibiase then locks in a butterfly stretch to keep Bane on the ground.

Jim Ross: "Bane has tremendous upper body strength, this might not be a smart move by Dibiase as you can see Bane is already trying to power out."

JR's call is accurate enough as Bane pulls his arms forward to break out of the hold. He throws an elbow behind him and into the gut of Dibiase and runs off the ropes. He goes to hit Dibiase with a move, but Dibiase side steps and nails Bane with a thumb to the eye. He then takes Bane over with a belly to belly suplex!

Liz Weinberg: "That took a lot of strength for Dibiase to pull off!"

Jim Ross: "You ain't kidding, this kid is tougher than he looks."

Dibiase picks up Bane and goes back to work in the corner with some chops to the chest. He guides Bane to the center of the ring and gives him a reverse DDT.

Dibiase has Bane in a good spot now as he stalks him...

Bane slowly staggers up to his feet as Dibiase stands behind him.

Dibiase hope on him with the Million Dollar Dream!

Liz Weinberg: "This doesn't look good for Bane!"

Jim Ross: "He had a good run at the beginning but the Million Dollar Dream might have brought that run to a halt."

With all his power, Bane picks up Dibiase on his back while the Million Dollar Dream is applied on him, and smashes him in the corner. The momentum of the corner smash causes Dibiase to lose his grip. Bane then scoops up Dibiase and gives him the Turning Point (Power slam into the turnbuckle.)

Bane covers Dibiase.

3!

Jim Ross: "And that'll be it for the match, folks! This Dibiase boy had tremendous heart tonight but it wasn't enough to put down the big guy."

[/color]

WINNER: Bane Williams

*"Them Bones" by Alice in Chains blares over the PA, but instead of Eric Rex, Sal Valencia makes his way to the ring with Victor Gobalsky where 3 chairs are already positioned. A smug grin is on his face as a paper cup hits him in the side of the head. Undeterred, he steps into the ring, microphone in hand, and has a seat.*

Sal: Hi. I'm Sal. Sal Valencia: Attorney at law.

*The crowd boos loudly.*

Sal: As some of you may know, my client, Mr. Eric Rex, decided, out of the kindness and gentleness of his heart, to adopt an abandoned child. It turns out that this poor, neglected young girl happened to be the biological daughter of Wallace Witasick. Our general manager. Then, on top of neglecting the girl, he claimed that she wasn't his at all. Sickening. A lot of people made claims that my client was unfit to raise a child. While this is completely false, my client took it to heart. It hurt Eric Rex's feelings. He wondered, "What if they're right?" What if he was unfit to raise a child? What if he was actually doing more harm to her? So, he made a challenge to Wallace. It would be a match with anyone of his choosing with the winner determining whether little Lacey Witasick stays with her fahter, Eric Rex, or is returned to the authorities. Wouldn't you know it, he denied the challenge? He said he didn't care. Not his daughter. He accused us of turning Warfare into an episode of Maury Povich. Then I had an idea. What if we did? Maury is a respectable man, after all, and he is adept at solving just this situation. So, I invited him here tonight. Ladies and gentlemen...MAURY POVICH!

*The Maury theme song plays across the arena as the talk-show host makes his way to the ring, envelope in hand. Sal helps him into the ring and he has a seat.*

Sal: Maury! Thanks for coming out tonight! Big fan.

Maury: Thanks for having me.

*Before they can go any further, Wallace Witasick interrupts from the stage.*

Wallace: ENOUGH! I don't even know what's in the envelope, I don't care. Before this goes any further, I never had anyone take a DNA sample so just get out of my ring so we can have a REAL show.

Maury: Actually, we had a feeling that you wouldn't submit willingly, so we had a team outside the XWF offices a few weeks ago posing in a blood donation bus.

Sal: Wha!? Really? Do tell!

Maury: You came in, and we took the sample back to the lab. We usually wouldn't go to such extents or stick our neck out this much, but it really is important that Lacey knows who her father is.

Sal: The heart on this man. The courage.

Wallace: This is stupid. Sal, get out of my ring.

Sal: In a minute! Calm down, Wally! Calm down and tell us how you had a fling and signed for your own flesh and blood to be an orphan! Tell us!

Wallace: I'm not playing your games, Sal.

Maury: I think it's pretty clear we're not going to get anywhere until we get the results. If you are the father, Wallace, are you going to step up to the plate and be in Lacey's life?

Wallace: It doesn't matter. It's all a lie.

Sal: So sad.

*Maury pulls the results from the envelope.*

Maury: Wallace Witasick...When it comes to little Lacey...

*He hesitates.*

Maury: You ARE the father!

*Gobalsky attacks Maury with a hard clothesline to the back of the head before delivering a vicious powerbomb.*

Sal: NO! Eric Rex is Lacey's father now! Wallace is a sperm donor! That's all! Rex is the father!

*Security rushes the ring as Sal and Victor leave without further incident.*

'Slick' Rick Jones
- vs -
The Janitor
- vs -
Colton Stewart
Triple Threat Singles -- One Fall

Liz Weinberg: "So what exactly happened to rookie Colton Stewart?"

Jim Ross: "I believe he missed his flight. Oh well! This should still be a fantastic match up between Slickster Rick Jones and The Janitor anyway."

"Sleep now in the fire" plays as The Janitor walks out. No poses, no pyro, just an intense walk to the ring. THIS GUY MEANS BUSINESS.

"From Brooklyn, New York, weighing 235 pounds, The Janitor!"

Liz Weinberg: "Wait-- isn't that the same theme music as our GM Wallace Witasick?"

Jim Ross: "I believe so. Maybe all of the XWF staff members get stuck with that theme."

The whole arena goes dark, when the bells toll the first four times, the X-Tron Flashes. On the fifth toll, lightning pyro strikes the stage, coming down to hit the stage in the center, and leaving the stage on each end. After the pyro, he walks up to the center, looks down for 3-7 seconds, then slowly walks down to the ring, then slowly and methodically circles the ring, before climbing the steps and slowly goes through the second ropes. While waiting for his opponent, he sits against the turnbuckles on the mat.

"And his opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 238 pounds, 'Slickster' Rick Jones!"

Jim Ross: "I'll tell you what, Liz. This Slick boy has been devoting a lot of effort into improving his game. I do believe he is a star in the making."

DING DING

Jones and Janitor lock up in the center of the ring. Jones starts us off with an arm wrench on Janitor.

Jim Ross: "This is an area where Janitor is dangerously weak in. You don't learn too many wrestlin' holds while mopping floors."

Liz Weinberg: "Wallace must be desperate as hell if he's having to search the janitor closet for talent."

From the arm wrench hold, Jones transitions Janitor into a reverse suplex. Slickster continues the attack by throwing Janitor into the corner and delivering some chops.

Jones puts Janitor into another arm wrench. He then uses Janitor's arm to bend him at the waist. With Janitor's head in position, Jones delivers a swift boot to the face. Jones goes back to work on Janitor with a chin lock.

Liz Weinberg: "Janitor is in a bad way right now. But listen to these fans, JR."

The fans begin to chant:

"JAN-IT-OR! JANITOR! JANITOR!"

Usually the people are all for Rick Jones, but this is a every Janitor-heavy crowd.

Janitor begins to power up.

He rises to his feet,

and he pounds into Jones with some elbow strikes. He breaks out of the chin lock, throws Jones on his shoulders, and slams him with a Samoan drop!

Jim Ross: "The Janitor might be ready to clean house now!"

Janitor begins to hit Jones with rights and lefts, eventually backing him into the corner. This is where Janitor excels; brawling. Janitor throws his shoulder blade into the chest of Jones, and then swipes him across the jaw with an elbow thrust. Janitor follows up by clotheslining Jones into the corner. He then wraps his arm around Jones' neck and takes him out of the corner with a running bulldog to the center of the ring!

Jim Ross: "These fans love the Janitor, by Gawd."

Liz Weinberg: "He's mopping the floor with Jones right now."

Janitor waits for Jones to stand up and hits him with a running high knee.

He picks up Jones, kicks him in the stomach, and goes for his finisher, the pulling pile driver, but Jones reverses the move into a small package!

Jim Ross: "Janitor kicks out! Boy that was a close."

Janitor gives Jones a kick to the back as he kneels down behind him and locks in a sleeper hold. Jones is reaching out for anything in front of him. He has to scoot forward a couple of feet, but eventually he gets a rope break.

Janitor lets go of Jones before the count of 5.

Janitor now goes for his other finishing move, the inverted DDT, but Slickster spins out of it. Slickster catches Janitor turning around with a European uppercut. He hits him with a headbutt immediately after. Jones gives Janitor a kick and he's lifts Janitor up for the Bulldozer (Powerbomb).

Janitor shifts his weight and avoids the powerbomb, landing on his feet. Janitor blasts through Jones with a clothesline!

Jim Ross: "Lots of counters so far in this match. It's hard to tell who has the advantage in this one."

Liz Weinberg: "It could go either way right now Jim. Janitor goes to apply that sleeper hold of his on Jones again, but Jones moves out of it and takes him down with a lifting DDT!

Jim Ross: "Jones with the pin! 1....

no! Janitor kicks out barely in time."

Liz Weinberg: "Jones has Janitor up. He might be trying for another Bulldozer attempt. He lifts him-- but Janitor counters and takes him down with an arm bar! He doesn't keep the hold locked in for long though."

Janitor transitions into an irish whip, putting Jones into the ropes. He catches Jones with a spear! Janitor gets the pin.

Kick out!

Jim Ross: "Very, very close!"

Janitor throws Jones into the ropes. He shoots his arm out for a clothesline, but Jones ducks it and catches Janitor in the side of the face with a heel kick. Jones delivers a kick to the stomach and goes for another Bulldozer setup (powerbomb), but Janitor counters with a leg scissor take down. Janitor follows up with an elbow drop to the back of Jones.

He stands back up with Jones and throws a series of knee lifts to the sternum. Finally, he throws Jones between his legs, pulls him up, and plants him on his head with a pulling pile driver!

Jim Ross: "By Gawd, he landed on his damn head! I remember when Stone Cold broke his neck from one of those damned things! How can you guys still let people use those moves?"

3!

WINNER: The Janitor

Jim Ross stands in the center of the ring with a microphone in hand.

JIM ROSS: "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, is a recent signing to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and a new addition to the Warfare brand, SEAN FALCON THE THIRD!"

Gold strobe lighting flickers as Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple plays. A beautiful blond woman comes out first followed by Sean Falcon. Falcon wears a black and gold sleeveless robe. The pair grasp hands and he spins her around slowly to give the fans a view of her many smoking hot features. With their hands, his right and her left, clasped together, they raise their arms and are showered in gold colored pyro. She sits on the middle rope as he enters the ring. He stands next to Jim Ross and she stands on the other side of JR.

SEAN FALCON: "Feast your eyes! JR, feast your eyes on that beautiful woman standing right there!"

JIM ROSS: "Would you mind informing us of her name?"

SEAN FALCON: "That... is my beautiful wife, Sara! Jim, tell me something. Wouldn't you love to have just ten minutes alone with my wife?"

JIM ROSS: "I'm a happily married man, Sean. I'd have to decline that offer."

SEAN FALCON: "That wasn't an offer, JR. That... was allowing you to dream of having a woman like that!"

JIM ROSS: "Can you tell us your plans now that you've arrived here in the XWF?"

SEAN FALCON: "You are a man to be respected, JR! But, even I can't believe you'd ask me such a stupid question. My plans are real simple. Dominate. Believe my I know I'll be starting at the bottom with the scraps of dung left behind by the current stars, but it won't be long...

"It won't be long, JR, before Wallace Witasick himself looks at me and says 'Sean, you really are made of gold.' Before long, JR, and all you ill-informed Indiana inbred idiot savants have no choice but to take notice of the man and the talent that stand in front of you."

Turning to the crowd, Sean Falcon continues: "Don't waste your time trying to google the term idiot savant! You'd have to know how to spell google, first!"

He takes the microphone from JR and pushes him backward and takes the hand of Sara.

SEAN FALCON: "Sit your fat ass down, JR, I don't need you smelling up my ring! Sara, look out here into this crowd and tell me what you see."

She whispers in his ear and he laughs out loud.

SEAN FALCON: "What is there, 60,000 on hand tonight? Sara says if we counted every tooth in the crowd here in Indianapolis, we'd be lucky to reach three."

The crowd boos him and begins to chant "Falcon sucks!"

SEAN FALCON: "Say whatever you want! At the end of the day, like the roster here on Warfare, none of you are better than me!"

The crowd continues to chant as Sean & Sara Falcon exit to his entrance music.

Salman Van Dam
- vs -
Tony Santos
Standard Match

We see green and white lights blinking through out the arena as the fans then hear "Phenomenon" by Thousand Foot Krutch. A few minutes later we see white pyro from the left side of the ramp and green pyro on the right side of the ramp. The entire entrance stage is reflecting white light as SVD makes his way out to the ring. the crowd gives a mixed reaction, half of the crowd cheering and half of them you know how fans are. Not everybody likes SVD. Anyway, he then walks down the ramp which is totally green. In the centre of the ring on the mat we can see the Pakistan flag just reflecting on the mat as SVD walked further down and baseball slides in. Then he climbs up the turnbuckle kissing his finger and then pointing it upwards and saying "Thank You God." He then jumps down from the turnbuckle and then extends his arms out side ways with a smile as he looks down at the mat with a smile at the reflecting image of his country flag as he does standing back flip causing all the corners of the ring to explode with mix green and white pyro.

JIM ROSS: "Salman Van Dam, set for action right here on Warfare.”

LIZ WEINBERG: “JR, Van Dam is one heck of a competitor!”

JIM ROSS: “You don’t make it to the big stage that is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation without being so.”

"A Lesson Never Learned" hits, roaring guitars filling the arena. Tony Santos descends down the entrance ramp, black trench coat on his back, taking slow, confident strides toward the ring. The disdain from the crowd pouring in, Tony Santos takes it all in with a smirk that would put Alex Rodriguez to shame.

The chorus (Could be the end of the world, I'd still be laid here on my own, wasting my life away!!!) hits, Santos ascends the stairs and climbs the turnbuckle, one hand raised in the air, depicting the championship he always assumes he holds. Boos mixed with indecision rain in from the crowd, Tony still smiling, still loving the life he lives and the job he holds. Santos jumps off of the turnbuckle and hits the mat with his two feet, giving one more raised arm to the crowd.

JIM ROSS: “Tony Santos just exudes confidence, does he not, Liz?”

LIZ WEINBERG: “Oh, he most certainly does, Jim.”

The bell rings and the match is underway. Santos charges right after SVD who ducks a clothesline attempt. Santos turns around and is immediately scooped up and slammed to the mat by SVD.

Santos, getting back to his feet quickly, receives a quick kick to his face for his trouble and goes down to the mat again. SVD lifts Santos to his feet and delivers a nice, crisp vertical suplex sending Santos hard to the mat.

SVD continuing to go to work, lifts Santos back to his feet and whips him towards the ropes. On the rebound, SVD lifts Santos high into the air and sends him face first to the mat with a flapjack. SVD goes for the cover.

JIM ROSS: “Santos kicks out at two!”

LIZ WEINBERG: “Tony Santos is on the ropes here, he better get something going or this much will be over here in a few moments.”

JIM ROSS: “I couldn’t agree with you more, Liz.”

SVD lifts Santos to his feet and Santos begins to fight back with kicks and punches stunning SVD. Santos bounces off the ropes but SVD counters and sends Santos to the mat with a spinebuster. With Santos down, SVD runs toward the ropes and springboards off of the middle rope with a lionsault to Santos.

Santos counters by getting his knees up and SVD crashes into them and falls to the mat.

JIM ROSS: “Tony Santos, I think is about to get back into this match!”

LIZ WEINBERG: “If he doesn’t do it now, it’s all over for him!”

JIM ROSS: “Business is about to pick up!”

Santos gets to his feet and lays in some stomps to the ailing midsection of SVD. Santos lifts SVD to his feet and delivers a few quick back elbows to the face staggering SVD back into the corner. Santos lifts SVD to the top rope then follows him up. Santos then sends SVD to the mat hard with a frankensteiner.

Santos is back up and he hops to the top rope as SVD staggers back to his feet. Santos leaps off of the top rope and lands a cross body on SVD.

JIM ROSS: “Cross body block from the top rope! Beautifully executed by Tony Santos!”

LIZ WEINBERG: “This has been a good match so far, but right now, Salman Van Dam needs to get himself back into contention here!”

Santos is back to his feet and lifts SVD to his. Santos runs off the ropes and hits SVD with a leg lariat off the rebound sending SVD back to the mat. Santos scales the turnbuckles and leaps off nailing a shooting star press on SVD. The referee moves in for the count.

JIM ROSS: “And a near fall for Tony Santos!”

LIZ WEINBERG: “Yeah, SVD kicked out just in time!”

Santos scales the turnbuckles one more time but takes too long. SVD, out of desperation, jumps to his feet and leaps to the ropes. The ropes shake and Santos loses his footing, crotching himself on the top turnbuckle. SVD, slowly makes his way over to Santos and climbs the turnbuckles. He attempts a superplex but it is blocked by Santos.

SVD attempts a second, then a third time, but those attempts are blocked too. Santos then sends SVD crashing face first to the mat with a front suplex from the top rope. Santos then gets to his feet on the top turnbuckle and leaps into the air and nails SVD with the senton bomb from the tope rope.

JIM ROSS: “Final destination!”

LIZ WEINBERG: “This could be it right here, JR!”

3!

WINNER: Tony Santos

The scene kicks backstage with Bryce and Vyper backstage in their lockeroom, something seems odd about this scene

Bryce: Well?

Zayne: I don't know man you sure we should?

Bryce: Absolutly, we deserve this, trust me, nothing could go wrong.

Zayne: Whatever we'll try it, I think you're crazy.thoufh.

Bryce: Well let's get ready then, oh and good luck in your match.

Zayne: Yep cya

Zayne Viper
- vs -
Kristen Silver
Standard Match

DON'T TRY TO TAKE THIS FROM ME

DON'T TRY TO TAKE THIS FROM ME

NOWWWWW-OWWW-OWWWW-OWWWW!

The sound of "Now" by Paramore begins to blast across the arena. The sound of the fans rising and breaking into a chorus of boos beginning to echo throughout the arena.

Onto the stage steps Kristen Silver, followed by her assistant, Erin Williams. Kristen takes to the center of the stage before walking to the side of the ramp and raising her hands high into the air, drawing thunderous boos from the sold out crowd.

JIM ROSS: "Kristen Silver, the young lady out of Miami, Florida.... MY GOD! ZAYNE VYPER!"

Zayne Vyper is on the attack during Silvers entrance. He shoves Erin Williams off the ramp and clotheslines Silver from behind. He lifts her to her feet and whips her hard into the fan barricade. She crashes against the steel and falls to the floor. Vyper lifts her back to her feet and drives her head first into the ring post and she falls to the floor once again.

Vyper lifts her up and rolls her into the ring. He climbs in himself and the bell rings to officially start the match. Vyper lifts her to her feet and whips her off the ropes. On the rebound, Vyper catches her and sends her to the mat with a tilt a whirl slam.

Vyper stands back and measures her up as she struggles to get to her feet. She turns and he lifts her up onto his shoulders. He sends her to the mat with a go to sleep.

JIM ROSS: “LIGHTS OUT! This could be it!”

LIZ WEINBERG: “Undoubtedly, Jim.”

JIM ROSS: “Zayne Vyper should be ashamed of himself!”

Zayne covers Kristen Silver.

3!

WINNER: Zayne Vyper

Peter Gilmour
- vs -
Franklin Fresh (injured)
- vs -
Heironeous
Triple Threat -- One Fall

Liz Weinberg: “Up next we have a singles match between Heironeous and Peter Gilmour. This was originally scheduled to be a triple threat but Franklin Fresh came down with an injury at High Stakes.”

Jim Ross: "We believe it might have been an infection of some kind after Unknown Solder bit into his face."

Liz Weinberg: "Ouch. Well, we hope he makes a speedy recovery for next week."

Heironeous comes down wearing a light weight pale cloth jacket with the hood over his head. Heironeous stops at the top of the ramp way, lowering his head just a little before flipping his head back making his hood fall back and extends his arms out at Ninety degree angle with triggers the white and yellow pyro some falling just behind him and the rest firing upwards. Heironeous then starts to travel down the left hand side slapping all the hands of the fans before going back to the top of the ramp and repeating it with the right. Sliding into the ring he goes and shakes the hand of the referee before he starts stretching using the ropes of leverage.

"From Bjorli, Norway, weighing 170 pounds, Heironeous!"

JIM ROSS: “Heironeous put on a good, close match last week with Kristin Silver, Bryce, and Danny Wolf. He came a little short, but tonight is his night for redemption.”

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then see red strobe lights going around the arena and then come to the entranceway where a big explosion of fire hits as "Daddy's Fallen Angel" by In This Moment begins to play. After the initial guitar riff, we then hear a loud scream from the lead singer as Rose Smith comes out wearing a very sexy red halter top with black pants. She gives the crowd a sadistic wink of her eye and then we see Peter Gilmour come out in a black vest and black tights with PBK on the sides. Peter grabs Rose's hand and they make their way to the ring. They get in normally and then both get into the center of the ring and flash the "X" symbol as fire emits from the turnbuckles. They then pose for the audience as they wait for Peter's next opponent to come out.

"From Los Angeles, California, weighing 265 pounds, Peter Gilmour!"

Jim Ross: "Peter Gilmour is coming off of a big loss after he and Mystery were dethroned by the Crimson Knights boys.”

Liz Weinberg: “Surely a rematch is in order. It was a close match between the those two teams.”

The bell rings and Peter immediately goes after Heiro with a take down. Peter outweighs Heiro by nearly 100 pounds so he's able to handle him pretty easy.

Peter delivers some punches from a mounted position.

He runs off the ropes and knocks down Heiro with a yakuza kick.

The rage inside of Peter keeps him going as he picks up Heiro and drop him with a falcon arrow.

Peter then turns over and throws some more mounted punches.

Liz Weinberg: “I don't think Peter is happy about the outcome of his match at High Stakes. He's taking out all of his frustrations on Heiro!”

Peter throws Heiro into the corner. He runs at him for a corner splash, but Heiro ducks out of the way. Heiro then delivers a jumping kick to the face of Peter in the ring corner. Heiro throws some more kicks which are aimed at the chest of Peter, and pulls Peter out of the corner with a hurricanrana. Heiro makes the first pin of the match.

Peter powers out.

Liz Weinberg: “Peter is fired up tonight, he can't afford another loss. But t the same time he can't get too carried away or Heiro will hit him when he least expect its.”

Heiro goes to work on Peter with a standing head lock. Not long after initiating the hold, he transitions into a running bulldog and tries to pin PEter agian

Peter kicks out.

Liz Weinberg: "Heiro will need a big move to put Peter away, the man can tolerate a lot of pain as we've seen in the past.”

Heiro goes to work on Peter with a series of kicks in the corner. He ends the series with a spin kick to the face of Peter that has him stumbling around the ring. Heiro throws Peter across the ring with a flying head scissors. Heiro then hops up to the top rope, waits for Peter to recover, and goes for a cross body block.

But Peter catches him in mid air!

Peter carries Heiro to the middle of the ring and gives him a power slam!

Jim Ross: "Peter is gonna go for the pin here... wait a minute, what the hell is that woman doing on the apron?"

Liz Weinberg: "That's Rose Smith, Peter's faince, and shes calling Peter Gilmour over for a kiss.... and he does!"

Jim Ross: "Peter is wasting time here. He should have gone for the pin, god damn it. "

Peter takes Rose into his arms and plants one on her.

He turns around and gets hit by a drop kick from Heiro!

Peter gets knocked back and falls into Rose Smith, knocking her off the apron!

Jim Ross: "Rose is down! Heiro picks up Peter and.... BOLT FROM THE HEAVENS (Back flip kick)! He hit Peter with the Bolt from The Heavens.

---NO! That DAMN ROSE SMITH put Peter's foot on the ropes. Damn her, damn her straight to hell."

Now Heiro has his attention on Rose Smith as he goes to the outside to confront her. He grabs her by the hair!

but wait--- out of nowhere, Peter Gilmour flies into Heiro with a suicide dive! The momentum of the move not only took out Heiro, but Rose Smith as well since Heiro still had a handful of Rose Smith's hair!

Jim Ross: "Rose Smith is in a world of pain. That suicide dive from Peter saved her but also caused her a great deal of pain as Heiro ripped out a handful of her lovely blonde hair."

Peter sees what he-- no-- HEIRONEOUS did to his fiance Rose. He snaps! He takes Heironeous by the hair and slams him face-first into the side of the ring.

Jim Ross: "Peter has lost it, but it's his own damn fault!"

Peter throws Heiro into the steel steps with an irish whip, sending them toppling over. He then stomps Heiro into the ground.

Jim Ross: "Peter is out of control. He's gonna get counted out if he doesn't get back in that ring. The ref is at 8!"

Peter sees that he's about to get counted out and rolls into the ring.

Heironeous is up....

10! Heironeous didn't make it in the ring on time!

DING DING DING

Jim Ross: "Peter just won by a count out but Heironeous was just about to get back in the ring."

Liz Weinberg: "The bigger story here is Rose Smith. She was assaulted by that monster, Heironeous, and now she's missing a patch of hair."

Jim Ross: "Oh come on, Liz! That was her own damn fault. Wait a minute, our camera crew have just come across something in the parking lot! By Gawd let's see what's happening out there."

WINNER: Peter Gilmour

Jim Ross: "He's here! The Warfare General Manager is here!

Liz Weinberg: "Calm down Jim, we don't need a heart attack."

Jim Ross: "It's about time we get some answers here tonight and this is the man to do it.
[Image: bruce_wayne-christian-bale.jpg]

The General manager makes his way to the ring, followed closely by his Hired Body Guard #Tyrone and is presented a microphone as he begins to speak.

Wallace Witasick: T the beloved fans of Warfare I am happy to be here tonight to present to you... Wallace Witasick's Wild Card Weekend!

The crowd goes crazy.

Wallace Witasick: Before I get into the logistics of the event. Because, naturally, being as it is sponsored by the Administrator Network and been directed under the guidance of yours truly. The Pay per view can not suffice in just a one day extravaganza.... NO... I'm afraid that this event will have to take place over the span of a weekend because it is so massive!

The crowd pops again.

Wallace Witasick: Thanks to all the profits and attendance of Warfare....

He is suddenly cut off by this video on the X-tron....

Jim Ross: "By Gawd Liz! It's Paul Heyman!

Liz Weinberg: "This can't be!"

Paul Heyman's face appears over the X-tron via web satellite.

Paul Heyman: "If you think your going to take all the credit for everything like usual you are sadly mistaken Wallace."

Wallace returns the microphone to his lips with a bit of smile on his face.

Wallace Witasick: "Easy now Paul, I'm not here to rub anything in your face and mention how Warfare has higher ratings than Madness or any of that useless drivel.

The Warfare fans immediately go crazy with excitement and start chanting "F*** You Heyman!" with Warfare being on a delayed feed it is just a massive string of bleeps like an episode of Jerry Springer. Wallace calms the crowd before speaking again.

Wallace Witasick: "Listen folks, let's not stoop to their level of unrated filth."

Paul Heyman: "Listen, if you just called me here to insult me then I'll just leave."

Paul gets out of his chair and turns around.

Wallace Witasick: "No Paul, my apologies.. Please... Sit.."

Paul sits back down in the chair still looking upset but intrigued by what Witasick has to say.

Wallace Witasick: "Paul, you and I need to sit down and take a good look at the real situation that is developing here in the XWF and think to ourselves good, long, and hard about the events that are unfolding. Our goals are actually quite one in the same.

1. Eliminate Shane and his Black Circle.

2. Make as much money as possible in the process.

Wallace Witasick: "Two simple goals that both you and I can relate AND sympathize with. Being the successful business men that we are..."

Paul seems more intrigued by the conversation with the odd compliment being paid by Wallace. That he wasn't expecting.

Wallace Witasick: "Would it not make sense that you and I sort of... form a mutual agreement and understanding focused on accomplishing these tasks?

Heyman shakes his head in agreement.

Wallace Witasick: "What I offer is this... Paul... Bring your Madness roster with mine and work together to build a pay per view so massive that it will need TWO Pay Per views to even control the massive amounts of chaos and carnage we will put our Superstars through to impress these fans and fill our pockets! Shane is dwindling as his lunatic henchman John Madison is tearing apart his stable and his Saturday night show is slowly dissipating into nothingness. Together we can crush that scumbag and finally run this company with the respect it deserves Paul.

Wallace Witasick: "Also, I'm willing to sweeten the deal by alleviate you of another stress that you claim has plagued your show for too long. My associates are sending you the fax papers over for the contract of one wrestler...

NeoNero...

Wallace Witasick: "You see, Nero and myself agree that his talents are far more deserving of a program such as mine...."

Paul Heyman: "Wait... So help you run the biggest pay per view in history AND get that piece of scum NeoNero out of my hair for good...

Heyman signs the dotted line and faxes it immediately back to Witasick.

Wallace Witasick: "Then what I suggest now that is over, that we meet face to face... Say... On Madness next week?? We sign the treaty of alliance and get this ball a rolling..."

Paul Heyman: "I will see you in Mexico City."

Wallace Witasick: "MEXICO CITY! Why does that not surprise me that you're running Madness out of that pit?"

Paul Heyman: "I think we're done here."

Heyman's picture disappears off the Xtron..

Wallace Witasick: "Now that that's over, I can finally get to the answers you all are waiting for. What about Wild Card Weekend?

The fans go crazy again.

Wallace Witasick: "The logistics of the event I'm afraid is not simple. But simplicity and stupidity of other Failed Wrestling Federations is something that the XWF is NEVER going to associate with. We are the most Xtreme and longest standing wrestling promotion in this world and this pay per view is going to live up to the XWF Name.

Wallace Witasick: "I have dubbed the event Wild Card weekend due to the nature of it's length and also the power of the CARD itself. Yes, each and every wrestler should strive and want to achieve one of these WILD CARDS because each one holds a ticket to the 6 man elimination Chamber Match that will take place on 6/29/13 to determine the #1 contender for KINGSHIP of XWF!! A chance to dethrone that mockery of trash known as John Madison!

The crowd cheers again.

Wallace Witasick: "That's where PPV Number 2 takes place. On the 7/13/13 show. Just two weeks after winning the elimination chamber match, John Madison will go One on One with that opponent for a chance at the King's title.

More Cheers. Chanting Wall-E Wall-E.

Wallace Witasick: "How does one get a Wild Card? That's a great question. Myself and Paul Heyman will be handing out matches to those deserving of Wild Card matches on every show leading up to the 6 man chamber match. If you win that match, you will then have control of that Wild Card, that is, until you get pinned in any of your matches before the Pay Per view. If you DO get pinned then the Wild Card will get passed on to the person who was able to pin the original holder.

Wallace Witasick: "This way we will only have the best of the best ready to perform the week before PPV.

Wallace Witasick: "So... There will be 6 Wild Cards, the first will be handed on on Madness this week and I will also be placing one on Next Week's edition of Warfare! These will develop and get placed in matches randomly. After the winner of these matches gets these Wild Cards we encourage those who don't have them to challenge these carriers for a chance at the Wild Card. You will only get in if you have a Wild Card, no matter how many titles you hold..

Wallace Witasick: "Which brings me to another point, Champions... Shouldn't they get in automatically.. NOPE! It wouldn't be completely WILD if we did that now? Would it? Yes, current champions are welcome to try and obtain a Wild Card by challenging those whom have already obtained one... Heck... Me or Paul might even make one of their matches one of those randomly chosen. You never know... Either way Champions should be aware of this.... Your title will also be required to be defended at the 7/13 show as well as the KING match... (OOC: If a current champion moves on to face the KING at the 7/13 show after they win the 6 man Elimination Chamber match, they will be required to also defend their title and be in the KING match. Those matches you will have to role play for separately.)

Wallace drops the microphone and exits to the backstage with Tyrone closely behind him.

VIP

Back in the parking lot our camera crew tapes a black limousine pulling up. The license plate says "King."

Jim Ross: "Oh my God! Don't tell me-- the King of the XWF is here tonight? This is huge!"

Liz Weinberg: "What is he doing here? Maybe he's going to explain why he attacked Sebastian Duke in the main event at High Stakes!"

Shawn Hero
- vs -
Steve Davids
Standard Match

JIM ROSS: ”Shawn Hero, a relative newcomer here in the XWF.”

LIZ WEINBERG: ”He and Davids have been going back and forth all week long and this one promises to be a good match up!”

JIM ROSS: ”The Durham, North Carolina native has been impressive thus far in his young career!”

“What I’ve Done” by Linkin Park begins to play. As his music hits, the lights flicker briefly as Steve Davids makes his way out of the shadows with his head and arms held high. Davids struts down the ramp focusing directly on the ring in order to remain concentrated. Grabbing the middle rope he pulls himself onto the ring apron before climbing into the ring and starting to punch the air in front of him as if to prepare for the fight about to happen.

JIM ROSS: ”Liz, the Boston, England resident has been a fiercely dominant competitor since his arrival!”

LIZ WEINBERG: ”He’s an absolute psychopath, JR. He holds no feelings toward the fans, his opponents or anyone else for that matter!”

JIM ROSS: ”He came with in a bulls hair of winning the Xtreme Title at High Stakes, but it was not to be.”

The bell rings and Hero goes on the attack first. He nails Davids with punch after punch rocking Davids back into the corner. Hero backs off then charges after Davids in the corner. Davids bursts out of the corner landing a lariat on Shawn Hero. Hero lands on the mat, dazed and confused at the moment.

Davids shakes off the initial offensive from Hero and goes to work. Davids lays in some kicks and stomps on Hero as he lays on the mat. Davids then lifts Hero to his feet and tosses him through the ropes. Hero lands on the floor with a thud and Davids follows him to the outside.

Once on the floor, Davids lifts Hero to his feet and tosses him into the steel steps causing a loud and hard collision. Davids lifts Hero to his feet and then lifts him up. Davids drops Hero head first across the fan barricade.

JIM ROSS: ”Davids leaves Hero in a real bad way here on the floor.”

LIZ WEINBERG: ”He’s definitely a brutal competitor.”

Hero barely makes it back into the ring before the ten count and Davids is right there to greet him. Davids lifts Hero to his feet and tosses him off the ropes. On the rebound, Davids catches Hero and power slams him to the mat before hooking the leg for a pin attempt.

JIM ROSS: ”Hero able to kick out here!”

LIZ WEINBERG: ”Davids is warmed up now. It’s all down hill from here for Shawn Hero.”

Davids gets to his feet and lifts Hero off the mat. He whips Hero off the ropes. On the rebound, Hero ducks under a clothesline and bounces off the far side. Hero leaps into the air with a Lou Thesz press but Davids catches him and traps him in a bear hug. Hero cries out in pain but tries fighting through it.

Knowing he’s in trouble, Hero decides it’d do or die. He elbows Davids in the head numerous times before ringing his bell twice by slapping his arms together against Davids head. Davids releases the hold as he tries to shake the ringing from his ears.

Hero charges after Davids and drops him with a clothesline. Hero follows it up by delivering some stomps to Davids as he’s down. Hero lifts Davids back to his feet and kicks him in the midsection, doubling him over. Hero grabs a hold of Davids head and pants him with a DDT.

JIM ROSS: ”Hero should be going for the cover right here!”

LIZ WEINBERG: ”He’s wasting time!”

JIM ROSS: ”Shawn Hero, to the top rope!”

Hero, ready to pounce from the top rope, measures up Davids as gets to his feet. Hero leaps off the top rope and lands a double ax handle on Davids and he goes down to the mat. Hero lifts Davids up again and tosses him into the corner. Hero follows him in and delivers a knife edge chop, then a second, and a third before letting Davids escape the corner.

From behind, Hero lands the backstabber on Steve Davids.

JIM ROSS: ”Last Breath! This might do it right here!”

LIZ WEINBERG: ”He’s got the leg!”

Davids kicks out. Hero gets back to his feet. He stands in the corner, measuring up Davids he struggles to get to his feet. Hero burst out of the corner with a Black Out!

Davids ducks the super kick and delivers a spinning forearm to the face of Shawn Hero, stunning the man where he stands. Davids clutches Hero by the throat and lifts him up and sends him to the mat with a sit out choke slam!

JIM ROSS: ”This will do it right here!”

Davids hooks the leg.

Hero kicks out! Davids, still shaking the cobwebs lifts Hero to his feet. Hero breaks Davids grasp and SMACK!

JIM ROSS: ”Black Out!”

LIZ WEINBERG: ”But Davids fell through the ropes!”

Davids lands on the apron as Hero slowly drags Davids back into the ring. Hero goes for the cover.

3!

JIM ROSS: ”Davids got his foot on the rope and the referee is waving off the three count!”

LIZ WEINBERG: ”Shawn Hero is obviously not very happy about that call!”

JIM ROSS: ”The XWF officials have a tough job, Liz. They have to make the best decisions they can and I think that was the right call!”

Shawn Hero argues his case with the referee as Davids wills himself back to his feet. Hero turns around to get back to work. SHOCKWAVE! Davids hits the cradle neckbreaker seemingly out of nowhere and covers Shawn Hero.

3!

WINNER: Steve Davids

Jim Ross: "Folks, we were just informed that the person from inside of that limousine will speak to us tonight immediately following the main event!"

Liz Weinberg: "Wow, he must have a lot to say if he's saving his speech for the end of the show."

Jim Ross: "Not only that, but this 'King' is demanding that he be booked in a match next week, right here on Warfare!"

Liz Weinberg: "Wait, is it gonna be for the King of XWF Title?"

Jim Ross: "He didn't give me any details on that, but stay tuned after the main event because I got a feeling that business is gonna pick up."

Tough Spot

*Knightmask is walking throught he backstage area when he hears a girl screaming at the top of her lungs.*

Girl: KNIGHTMASK! KNIGHTMASK!

*He turns and sees Lacey Witasick being walked around by Sal Valencia.*

Lacey: CAN I PLEASE HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH!?

*She rushes to him and shoves a picture of himself in his face. He hesitates, but takes the pen and goes to a knee.*

Lacey: *SQUEE* I lovelovelovelove you!

*He starts to sign his name, keeping an eye on Sal. Suddenly, a man's voice from behind him rings out. Crazed.*

Man: I LOVE YOU, KNIGHTMASK!

*The man crashes into him before he can turn. KnightMask stumbles into Lacey, knocking her to the ground. Sal rushes to her as KnightMask tries to tend to her. Someone pulls the crazed fan away.*

Sal: HOW COULD YOU, KNIGHTMASK!? YOU MONSTER!

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

*KnightMask turns to see a man...a ninja beating the man to a pulp with a nightstick. The ninja notices KnightMask, and offers the weapon to him.*

Ninja: He did this. He deserves this.

*KnightMask, trembling, takes the nightstick.*

Ninja: Do it. DO IT!

Sal: MAKE HIM PAY!

*KnightMask turns to look at Sal, and when he looks back, the ninja is gone. The man begs through blood for mercy. KnightMask raises the stick above his head.*

Sal: Yes! DO IT!

*KnightMask winces and drops the stick on the ground and walks away, distraught.*

MAIN EVENT

Crimson Knights

KnightMask
Crimson Cobra
- vs -
Eric Rex
Jason E. Smith
Standard Tag Team Match

Jim Ross: Shades of Bill Buckner! KnightMask is just now realizing that the girl he was giving his John Hancock too was none other than Lacey Witasick!

Liz Weinberg: J.R., there’s something wrong with your eyes…Lacey Witasick is safe in the adoptive hands of a real hero, Eric Rex.

Jim Ross: That was Lacey Witasick and KnightMask just realized and this capacity crowd knows it as well. The masked marvel is making tracks down the hall to see if he can’t recover that fumble, but everyone’s gone, including that slime-ball Sal Valencia!

Liz Weinberg: Aren’t you supposed to be objective, J.R…?

Jim Ross: I call ‘em like I see ‘em, and I see in Sal Valencia the same thing anybody with half the commonsense God granted a Tennessee ski team…and that’s so much slime you better not be eating after you shook that man’s hand!

’Land of Rape and Honey’ by Ministry plays as Eric Rex makes his way out to the ring, the bald ex-Mercenary betraying as little emotion as ever.

Jim Ross: I tell you, that man has all the personality of a cinder block. Although, he also packs the punch of one so I may not necessarily mention that to his face. Now, this is against sort…Eric Rex is actually taking up the microphone.

Eric Rex: KnightMask…I’ve fought all over the world, I’ve served as a soldier for hire in some very dirty campaigns. But I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything more reprehensible than a champion wrestler assaulting a little girl that idolizes him. You want Lacey Witasick…? You’re never going to put your hands on her again, you monster. I hope all the fans at home saw what you did…and I hope it opened up your eyes to who you really are.

Jason E. Smith comes stomping out to the ring, exuding power even beyond that suggested by his large, muscular frame. He moves with a graceful ease, suggestive of a catlike agility that seems to almost defy his wide, blocky muscularity. He casts his tag-team partner a quick look of anger and disgust and then his face turns into a mask of stony focus.

Jim Ross: I just got word from the people in the back…this is tag-team match just experienced a rules adjustment…it is now officially a Texas tornado bout…which means that all four men are legal at all times, no tags, just two on two…until a pin-fall or a submission is scored.

Iron Maiden’s ‘The Trooper’ explodes through the PA system as the tag-team champions, Crimson Cobra and KnightMask, explode out of the backstage area, shooting down the turnbuckle like twin comets of pure fury. The fans scarcely began to applaud the two wrestlers when they reach the ring, bounding into it and immediately going on the attack. Eric Rex moves to clinch with KnightMask, only to find himself grasping at empty air as the masked wrestler somersaults over his head. Locking Rex up in mid-flip, the masked XXF star’s feet touch the canvas in the same instant as he is lifting Rex off of it, into the air and back down for a gut-wrench suplex. Granting his enemy no quarter, KnightMask pries Rex’s stunned body off the canvas for a succession of German suplexes.

Jim Ross: KnightMask has had enough of Rex’s shenanigans…and he’s out to beat him like a scalded dog!

Across the ring, Jason E. Smith launchs a super-kick Crimson Cobra’s way, only for the newly anointed Brazilian jiu jitsu brown belt to parry the blow and suck Smith into a standing Cobra-clutch choke. As Smith struggles to break free, Cobra arches back in a convulsive explosion of movement, slamming Smith headfirst onto the canvas.

Jim Ross: Crimson Cobra! Crimson Cobra! Crimson Cobra! By God, he just slammed Jason E. Smith on his head…and if I’ve ever seen that move before, then maybe I’m going senile because I don’t think, in all my years, I have seen a Cobra-Clutch Suplex…if that is, in fact, the proper name of the move…!

Meanwhile, Rex, about to be dealt a German suplexes for the 5 consecutive time, snatches a handful of rope to block the slam, and soon after scores a swift kick to KnightMask’s nether regions. Doubled over in pain, KnightMask leaves himself vulnerable to a DDT from Rex, who gladly takes advantage of the presented opportunity. However, somehow, KnightMask finds the strength to stop his headfirst plummet to the mat short, lifting Rex off the ground and bridging back in the opposite direction for a Northern Lights Suplex. He forgoes the pinfall, instead floating over into an arm-bar. As Rex strains to lock his hands together in defense, KnightMask seamlessly switches to a knee-bar.

Jim Ross: This could be it right here, folks. KnightMask’s proficiency with lower-body holds is well documented…once he’s got you there, ain’t too many folks that can get out.

Crimson Cobra, having grounded Jason E. Smith with a well-placed Enziguri kick to the back of the head, follows up with a standing Red Fang shooting star-press, stunning Smith and the capacity ground both.

Jim Ross: Crimson is going for the cover, right here, right now…! But the referee is too busy checking for a submission from Eric Rex…he finally makes his way over to make the count for Crimson Cobra, just as Rex manages to cross-face his way out of the knee-bar…and make a diving disruption of Cobra’s pin attempt…!

Liz Weinberg: KnightMask, that sure is obsessed with Eric Rex…! He’s right back on him…but it looks like he walked right into a flying knee from Rex…! No, KnightMask caught the knee…he’s going for a double-leg slam…

Jim Ross: I think the impact from that slam nearly left a crater in the ring…! KnightMask means business here tonight…!

Liz Weinberg: So does Rex…as soon as they hit the canvas…Rex wrapped him up in a Cuban Necktie triangle choke…!

KnightMask, sucked in tight with the choke, counters by wrapping both hands around the back of Eric Rex’s head, cranking his neck even as Rex chokes him.

Jim Ross: The more pressure Rex give to the choke, the worse he’s going to make KnightMask’s neck-crank…this is a stalemate reminiscent of Crimson Cobra and KnightMask match in the cage…where both men destroyed one another with simultaneous submission holds…! But that was about honor…that was about sport…this, this is about one thing…beating Eric Rex until he gives up that poor little girl…!

Liz Weinberg: Uhhhm, gives her up to who…? He adopted her, far as I understand. Wallace Witasick doesn’t want her, even if she is his daughter.

Jim Ross: That man suggested a Lacey on a pole match, Liz…! He doesn’t give a rat’s behind about that girl…he’s exploiting her for all she’s worth and it needs to end…!

Eventually, the pressure of KnightMask’s neck-crank takes a toll, opening Rex’s legs up just enough for KnightMask to, in a sudden burst, sit back into a leg-lock.

Jim Ross: KnightMask’s got Eric Rex right where he wants him…darn it…darn it…no! Rex blocks the hold and sits up, taking the mounted position on KnightMask. He’s raining blows down in the masked grappler with scientific precision…and switches now to a mountain variation of the Cuban Necktie…! KnightMask reverses Rex to his back, but the choke is in tight…! KnightMask is fading…I think he’s out…

Liz Weinberg: Blast it…where the heck is Jason E. Smith, right now...?

Jim Ross: Red Fang, Red Fang, Red Fang shooting star press with laser precision by Crimson Cobra…he nailed that landing perfect…it was all Eric Rex, he didn’t touch his partner, even if they were tangled up tighter than a hangman’s noose…! And here comes Jason Smith…with a head full of steam…! It looks like we’ve got ourselves a singles match until KnightMask gets his wind back from that choke…and Eric Rex recovers from the effects of the Red Fang…!

Liz Weinberg: Way to make Warfare look strong, KnightMask. Getting bailed out by your body from Madness…

Jim Ross: Smith charges Crimson Cobra, only for the 185-pound wrestler to turn the bigger man’s momentum against him with what they call a tomo nagae in judo…a monkey flip in the squared circle…and a Captain Kirk flip if that’s your cup of tea…! And Smith, Smith, Smith lands on his feet…! He’s a mass of hulking muscle, skin stretched over steel, and he’s got the agility of a cat…! Smithy Super-Kick by Jason Smith…! Smithy Super-kick…! And Cobra is out of the way at the last possible instant…but again, Smith catches his balance, wheels around…and now he’s got vice-grip on Cobra’s throat…choke-slam coming up…Cobra floats out…and hits…what was that…? He leaps up, wraps his legs around Smith’s head, flips over and drives Smith headfirst onto the canvas…it was a hurricanrana and a DDT all rolled up into one devastating package by the flying snake…! He’s going for a cover…Smith kicks out…

Liz Weinberg: You know, I gotta say, Jason Smith…we knew he was tough, but he’s going toe-to-toe with one of the best in the world right now…and it looks like he just might eat him for lunch…nothing Cobra can do seems to be able to keep him down…! Cobra off the ropes with a flying forearm…now a flying head-scissor…Smith keeps getting up…Cobra runs, hits a drop-kick, presses off into a somersault to the top rope…

Jim Ross: Uncanny agility by the tag champion…! Shades of a young, well, really, I don’t think there’s anyone I can compare this too…because I’ve never seen anything like it…! Cobra off the top rope…whatever he wanted, he’s not getting it, Smith caught him mid-air…he walks him forward, he goes to slam him, and ends up getting DDT’d by the Crimson Cobra…! Smith his up again, though…flying head-scissor by Cobra…and he maintains the head-scissor as he hits the mat, even as he applies a Kimura to Smith’s arm…! Yes, he can fly…yes, his agility is uncanny…but this may be where the Cobra truly shines, ladies and gentleman…!

Liz Weinberg: Rex is up…he’s looking to break up the submission hold…

Jim Ross: But here comes KnightMask with a back-somersault into Eric Rex’s legs, hitting him like a wrecking ball even as he attaches himself to the former Mercenary’s lower body, swiftly tying his legs up into the Gordian Leg-Knot…and from there, pitting Rex’s Achilles tendon against his own shin…with the Knight Lock….!

Liz Weinberg: Jason E. Smith breaks the hold with a foot to the ropes…and Rex manages to do likewise…!

Jim Ross: Jason E. Smith is steaming mad…he charges the tag champs…and receives for his trouble a double-flying arm-bar, one for each limb…! He’s getting stretched to the breaking point…! Jason won’t tap, even to a double-armbar from two of the world’s best submission artists…but he’s in a bad way…Rex looks to take advantage of their occupation with his teammate, but Cobra and KnightMask disengage and are to their feet in plenty of time to meet the despicable child-kidnapper…! Talk about hitting ‘em high and low…! KnightMask hits a flying leg-scissor on Rex, while Crimson Cobra nails him with a flying heel-kick to the face…! They’re working like a well-oiled machine…KnightMask is working to secure a leg-lock, even as Crimson scales the turnbuckle in a single leap…and comes off with a Red Fang…! Rex is out cold…

Crimson Cobra stands over Rex as KnightMask applies pressure to the hold. “Where is she, Rex…? Where is she…?” the reigning tag champion demands. Soon, the crowd is chanting alongside Cobra, “Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?”

Jim Ross: Crimson Cobra grabs Rex by the face and…and rips his face off…?

Liz Weinberg: He just tore his face off…! Some hero…! That’s an act of pure brutality!

Jim Ross: Well, I’ll be a monkey’s uncle…! Rex fooled us all…that ain’t even him…that’s just some fancy-pants Hollywood style mask…and beneath it…well, I don’t know who the Hell it is, but it sure ain’t Rex…! That damned coward is not in the match, he never was in the match and he might not even be in the damned building!

Liz Weinberg: Well, if you hate him so much, shouldn’t you be happy about that…?

Jim Ross: This is a disgrace…Jason E. Smith deserves better from a tag-team partner…the fans deserve better…and most of all, Lacey Witasick deserves better!

Shocked that it is an impostor in his clutches, KnightMask unconsciously slackens his hold, allowing the impostor to escape back to his feet.

Jim Ross: Jason E. Smith is back up…and he’s just grabbed a shocked Crimson Cobra from behind…in the Beast Choke…which just might be the tightest rear-naked choke in the game...maybe the tightest since the days of Ed “The Strangler” Lewis!

Liz Weinberg: For an impostor, Fake Eric Rex fights almost as good as the real thing…he just grabbed KnightMask’s wrist, fell onto his back and pulled KnightMask face-first into his foot…!

Jim Ross: He calls that the Kiss of Death, Liz…! And Crimson Cobra might just be on death’s door right now, stuck in that damned Beast Choke…and it looks like the fake Eric Rex is just as much a believer in fair play as the real one…he’s gonna take the opportunity to beat the crap out of Crimson Cobra while he’s helpless in the clutches of Smith’s chokehold…!

As the Fake Rex approaches, Cobra runs up his chest and flips out of Jason E. Smith’s choke, landing behind the mountain of a man. In a single motion, he grabs Smith in a headlock and brings him face-first to the canvas with a flying bulldog, kicking the Impostor in the face even as he delivers the move. The impostor stumbles back, into KnightMask, who brings him to the mat with what first appears to be a rolling school-boy pin, but which he soon parlays into a half-crab.

Jim Ross: Normally, the master of leg-locks is tentative about locking on holds such as this, that put the spine in jeopardy…but it looks like he hasn’t given up on fishing the information about Lacey Witasick’s whereabouts out into the open, even if all he’s got is a fake Rex to try and get to talk…!

Liz Weinberg: What an idiot! If he’d just gotten to the arena sooner, this wouldn’t have even been an issue…!

Jim Ross: Jason E. Smith just power-slammed Cobra to the mat…but somehow, Cobra slides out from underneath him, into what they call an Anaconda choke…similar to a front-headlock in wrestling…or a Gator roll…except its purpose isn’t a pin…its all about squeezing the air outta you! Smith appears to be out cold…and once again, Cobra is standing over the fake Rex…and he’s demanding that he bring Lacey Witasick out or by God, KnightMask is gonna break his back…! Fake Rex taps out…the champions have defended their titles! But KnightMask doesn’t relinquish the hold…he’s gonna wrench it until he tells them everything he knows!

Liz Weinberg: He won’t do it…you know he won’t, Ross. He’s too spineless…he just doesn’t have it in him…!

Jim Ross: You might be right…spineless ain’t the word, but you might be right…but he ain’t just dealing with KnightMask…he’s dealing with Crimson Cobra…and with someone else, too…! We’ve got company…Cobra’s pet snake…! He’s slithered into the ring….he’s hissing in the face of the fake Rex…and Cobra…he’s got a mic now!

Liz Weinberg: Jason E. Smith is back up…again! That guy is indestructible…but…it looks like he’s not going to come to the Fake Rex’s aid…

Jim Ross: He ain’t afraid of no man, and probably no snake either…but Jason E. Smith is fit to let Eric Rex and his flunkies lie in the bed they made, I reckon!

Crimson Cobra: You have one. Last. Chance. So talk now. Where…is…Lacey…Witasick…?

Suddenly, Slick Rick’s theme, “For Whom the Bell Tolls”, plays on the PA system as the Slickster appears, making his way through the crowd, microphone in hand.

Slickster: Hang on fellahs…this man may not know Rex’s whereabouts…but I have a feeling that piece of human excrement is still in the building…and while blackmail may not exactly be “knightly”…the fact is that sometimes, my friend you have to fight fire with fire. Eric Rex…I’ve been following you…and I’ve got video to prove that you’re not half the man you say you are…in fact…

Jim Ross: What the hell….? Some guy in a hooded sweatshirt just tackled Slick Rick from behind…and he ain’t alone…! Slick Rick is under attack in the crowd...KnightMask and Cobra are about to make their way out to help him…when the ring is flooded...by Leroy's Legions...! Big Bad Leroy hasn't been seen in weeks...what's he got to do with all this...? His thugs are swarming over the the Crimson Knights...and Jason E. Smith, like a pack of starved wolves!

WINNER: The Crimson Knights

The King Has Arrived

Jim Ross: "Well, here we go ladies and gentlemen. The King of XWF who showed up in a black limousine earlier is about to make his entrance. I don't know what to expect here."

The lights in the arena go pitch black.

The X-Tron lights up with the word "King."

Jim Ross: "The fans in here are going nuts!"

Liz Weinberg: "It's the King's first Warfare appearance in a long time!"

The X-Tron plays a graphical sequence which shows:

KING

OF

THE

MIDCARDERS

Jim Ross: "You've gotta be kidding me! What the hell?"

Eleanor Rigby plays over the PA as Mark Flynn's X-Tron clips fire up. The fans can't believe it! They're on their feet for the first time ever for Mark Flynn.

Jim Ross: "BAH GAWD WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN DAMN NEAR THREE MONTHS. I'VE NEVER HEARD SUCH A REACTION SINCE THE RETURN OF STONE COLD!"

Mark Flynn takes his position in the center of the ring. He's been absent for quite some time but he still looks like the same Mark Flynn as before. The fans are still shocked. They're so shocked that they've forgotten all that Flynn did in the past and are just happy to see the future legend in the ring. Mark calls for a microphone and is granted one.

Jim Ross: "MAH GAWD! ONE OF THE BEST TRASH TALKERS IN XWF HISTORY IS ABOUT TO TAKE BACK HIS DOMAIN BIZNIZ IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!"

The arena goes silent as they wait to hear Mark's first words.

He takes a deep breath as the crowd starts to quiet down.

He drops to one knee and for a second seems overwhelmed.

A Flynn sucks chant finally starts to break out. He nods and mouths thank you. He points to the sky and kisses. He holds a fist up for a moment. As he starts to raise the mike back up to his face. The crowd starts to quiet down again. Then, he drops the mike and rolls out of the ring. He turns and waves, wiping away fake tears.

Now the crowd becomes very restless as they begin to hurl trash at the stage.

Jim Ross: "I believe Mark Flynn has officially returned to the XWF but he sure did piss off this live crowd tonight!"

Our cameras switch to a view backstage in Wallace Witasick's office. We see Wallace watching the monitor in anger as his body guard Tyrone is flipping furniture.

Wallace Witasick: "What in the HELL is he doing here?"

Tune in next week.

Same Time.

Same Administrator Network!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (05-30-2013), Crimson Cobra (05-30-2013), Elisha (06-04-2013), Jason E Smith (05-30-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-30-2013), Slickster (05-31-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-30-2013), Tony Santos (05-30-2013)