Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-08-2018, 11:51 AM

"Why would I stop jacking it to defend the belts? Who's gonna wanna fight me when I'm busy jacking it? Only a used condom like Eli, who still owes me for something. Or maybe that Soldier might. Peter would get flashbacks to our encounter when I first joined, so he won't fight me. There's no downside here, except maybe the idea of waking up to make jacking it on your face. But it's good for the skin. A steady diet of cum is how I look so young. Nigga still eats off the kids' menu. Plus, I'll always have things for us to fuck around.

Tables, lamps, dead rats, dogs, people, severed heads, you know. Fun sexy stuff. "

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 03-08-2018, 11:51 AM
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM