Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
Smoke 2
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2018, 07:07 PM

Oh you're going to kill yourself?

Oh that's what that means?

Yeah dummy. What did you,think it meant?

I dont know. I just hear depressed people say that a lot.

So you're not killing yourself?

I dont know maybe. I'm nust so sick of it all. The drugs. The sex. Even rolling around the ring with sweaty guys has become a chore. Life just sucks now that Gary is dead. I don't even get good matches anymore. I used to fight guys like Cadryn and Jim Card is but now I'm finding myself in the ring with Dress in and a bunch of goons.

Yeah and Drezdin is the biggest goon of them all.

Random slaps Paul across the face.

Don't you ever talk bad about Drezdin! He's the only guy in this match that I do like.

Only because he's about as crazy as Gary.

No its because he's not boring like the other guys. If I have to watch one more Mezian promo I might just commit suicide for real! The end? I wish it really was the end. The guy is acting out some bad sci-fi action movie that even Roger Corman wouldnt produce. Then after subjecting his audience to utter torture with that boring story he questions me. He said I was a gimmick Paul! A gimmick!

Well you are a character.

True but not a gimmick. He asked me what Ive accomplished. Did you know that? Did he miss all the fun times we've had here in the XWF? The coupious amount of drugs we did.

You did!

The gay sex we had.

YOU HAD!

And all of the awesome adventures we went on. My accomplishment in the XWF has been having the time of my life. Its been a non stop party since the day I came here. Until I was booked in a match with Mezian and the party died. Mr. No fun is so in fun that he killed my fun and now I'm depressed. Maybe I will kill myself.

The camera looks at Paul.

RANDOM NOOOOOOOO!

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post