Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
All Is Fair In Love And War
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-02-2018, 09:38 PM

Continued From Tough Talk

OOC: This Song Is What Drew Is Going Through!

[Image: 3ouDj7D.jpg]

Casa De Main

Robert knows it's early when there is no light struggling to get past his blacked out curtains and blinds. He can hear the birds chirping off in the distance, he rubs his eyes for a few seconds sitting up in his bed! Robert brings his hands down to his sides in a semi-drunken stupor slapping his alarm clock onto the oak floor. Robert hadn't been drinking, it's just this time of day his neurones don't fire very well! Feeling this way half asleep half awake pretty much has the same effect as half a bottle of whiskey. He also can't stand making breakfast either. Knowing he is going to regret this decision by the time the sun is up, but making a quick bite to eat is just well beyond the scope of his abilities at the moment. Robert rips the sheets from his body placing both feet on the floor. He waits there for a moment still trying to gauge how he feels before standing up!

Jesus! Today is the day! My sister's wedding!

Robert stretches out before scratching his ass looking around the room trying to process what he is going to try and do next! He calmly walks to the bathroom flipping on the light leaning over the sink standing there looking at himself in the merrier! He sighs before spinning around opening the glass shower door and turning on the hot water. Robert again leisurely watches the water hit the slate shower floor before stepping in!

15 Minutes Later

Robert appeared before the merrier in his master bedroom, in all his grandeur. Looking amazing in his tailored black suit with a charming tie. Underneath his long beard, his chiselled jaw lifted slightly with a proud, engaging smile. His eyes a sparkling, Robert looked so much like his father, dressed to impress! He was charismatic with an irresistible sense of humor! He was brilliant though he didn't show it from time to time.

Robert's dark hair reached the tailored shoulders of his suit, which he had left stylishly open over a crisp white dress shirt. He stood up tall looking himself over! His long limbs were straight but not stiff by any means, holding his head high. Robert raises one eyebrow before placing his gold Rolex on his wrist! He checks the time before walking back over to his bed taking a seat on the edge putting on his dress shoes!

Erik Black!

Robert takes a split second adjusting his first dress shoe

Erik where have you gone? I sat back and watched as you came out of the starting blocks like a man possessed! Like a wrecking ball, you tore into the very foundation that is Robert Main! Continuously attacking, hell on wheels! But now all of a sudden, poof you've gone into hiding! You've gone underground, keeping under cover and sheltering in place. You know the storm is about to smack you dead in the face! Erik for a while I did decide to keep quiet. I wanted to see what you had to bring to the table! At first, I was impressed with the fire burning inside your gut, but as soon as I decided to start speaking that raging inferno diminished into an amber gasping for air! Suddenly the brave Erik Black realized the shit storm he was truly in the middle of! Now you've suppressed that big mouth that got you here in the first place! Ducking me will only work for so long! Egypt is closing in! Take a deep breath kid you still have a few hours before I slaughter you dead center!

I've seen many men come and go Erik, but I've never seen a man tuck tail so quickly and throw up the white flag! Yet you claim to be one of the best fighters on Earth! Erik they all say the very same things, that is until they look The Omega dead in the eyes! Suddenly all of your well-laid plans go out the window! You threatened me, Erik, I don't take too kindly to idle threats! Did you think for one second that you were going to intimidate the champion? I cautioned you before this thing was even signed! I warned you, Erik, what would happen to you in the ring! Your mouth overrode your pride, your eye was bigger than your stomach and now I'll make sure you pay the price for your trespassing! If the forewarning was not enough, you should have done your research. I don't and will not ever go down without one hell of a fight first! You penned this novel of a nightmare, now I finish the story!

Did you honestly believe Robert Main would back down from over the top browbeating? No, Erik! You only made me want to hurt you even further than I planned on! We all watched your promos filled with your scowled face and snarling words! You flexed your muscles first, all talk and very little action! You made threats thinking you were just going to push me around like an amateur! You can shoot all the daggers you want at me out of those beady eyes, you can shake your fist at me, now is the time you Erik become the bullied! I don't make threats I make promises! You're compromised, kid, I crept up and stabbed you from behind! (AND NOT THE GAY WAY YOU LIKE) I've pressured you into a situation there is no return from! You've painted yourself into a corner with no way out! You are the caged animal and I have become your master! This was all foreshadowed Erik, you just choose not to listen!

Robert reaches over towards his nightstand pulling the Hart Championship into the picture. Robert grins patting the Championship belt before laying it on his bed

Funny what this ten pound of gold can make you think you are capable of huh? You dove in head first without a life jacket and now I am going to drown you! Singing up for this opportunity was an ill-advised move on your part, it's laughable you thought you even had a chance at obtaining what it mine! Just how simpleminded are you Erik? Stepping into the ring with me might just be the most moronic move you could have ever made! You wanted a LION now you got one, and you will listen to me Roar!

Robert looked at his bedroom door taking in the rich aroma of breakfast being cooked and beckoned him to take a closer look! He could not resist the delightful sensations that whipped all around him!

I've got to check this out breakfast!

Robert opened his bedroom leisurely making his way down the hallway towards the kitchen. Robert turns the corner there stands Jim cooking breakfast with two beautiful naked women to each side of him!

Robert my brother! How ya doin? I've cooked breakfast I hope ya don't mind man! Big day!

Robert stares at the naked women as he walks by pouring himself a cup of coffee

No I don't mind at all, I'm actually glad you did! I never cook breakfast! Hell, I never eat breakfast either! I didn't know you even liked to cook!

Robert walks past the naked women again this time speaking to them

Ladies!

Robert smiles taking a small sip of his black coffee

Bro I love to cook! I've been doin it for years! It's your house brother let me make ya a plate!

Jim, you don't have to do that man my arms are not painted on!

Bro! I insist!

Robert shrugs

If you say so!

The very moment Robert slide into his chair Jim serves him an enormous helping of food. Scrambled eggs, ham, piles of fried potatoes, sausage links and colorful bowl of fruit sits in the middle of the table on ice to keep it cool.

::::::DING::::::::

That's the biscuits!

Jim sets a bowl of piping hot biscuits on the table and takes a seat opposite of Robert. Robert reaches out grabbing two the fresh biscuits, Robert places the warm biscuits to his nose, inhaling deeply. They smelled glorious, rich, promising a scrumptious taste. Robert smiled grabbing a butter knife applying copious amounts of thick, creamy butter. He then spooned out a dollop of sweet, blueberry jelly, slathered the mixture onto the biscuits. Robert ripped off a chunk, stuffing the piece into his mouth. The biscuit was to die for. The charming smoothness of the butter blended perfectly with the blueberry jelly. Robert then noticed two sets of tits staring him down!

Ladies have a seat and eat! There is plenty! So Jim the ladies where did you meet them?

Uh... The Strip Club! I went back yesterday!

Funny fact! I bought the place after that fight!

The two naked women look up from their food

Yeah hi! I'm your new boss!

Are you serious?

Robert nods

This is amazing!

Agreed, I figured with APEX BEER taking off the way it has we could sell it there and turn a profit on the club! Plus Jim! Weed is legal in Vegas now! That means with a license you can sell!

Wait! Weed, Beer, Boobs all under one joint? Did I die and go to heaven?

My sister will have me the license by next week and we will build on or whatever we need to get you going! Just Don't Tell Drew!

Tell me what Bobby?

Morning bro? Why are you naked?

Jim that's how I sleep. Let me ask you a question, why are you eating breakfast with two sets of juggs and didn't tell me?

You were asleep again!

Bob, I need my beauty sleep.

Drew sits down at the table with a huge helping of food to the other side of Robert. Drew looks at the naked strippers and leans in close to the one next to him

You do the special?

What the hell is that?

If you gotta ask you aren't worthy. Now don't tell me what?

Robert bought the strip club, and with tha BEER deal you got us! Plus weed being legal in Vegas!

Jim Jesus! Thanks!

Sorry bro real excited!

It's a strip club, Beer and weed. You act like I will be down there every day getting tits in my face.

Jim and Robert look at each other raising their eyebrows

BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO!

Let's get down to today! Bitches out! This is family! See yourselves out!

Mr. Main seeing how you are our new boss, can we get an advance? Or raise?

Wait what did you just say? An advance? A raise? For what sleeping with customers Jim! I'm actually going to have to dock your pay! The both of you! I'm not running a brothel! I'm kidding!

The two naked strippers smile

Now go!

Bye ladies. I'll be by to see you soon!

The wedding what's the plan!

Yeah Bob what are we going to do?

There isn't a plan guys! We go and act like normal people! I had a long talk with my sister! That's all I could do with no proof of anything! I told her to think about it! If the wedding is not off, then she made her choice! Listen I hate that mother fucker! But what can I do?

MIND CONTROL

Robert and Jim are taken back

What tha fuck ya mean mind control?

Drew this isn't X-MEN!

AH!

Drew drops his head to the table talking to the floor

There's got to be something I can do. But what?

Listen whatever it is you had better do it real quick because the wedding starts in four hours! Get your suits on boys, we've got a shit show to attend!

Hey what Ride we takin?

Ride? I got us a party bus!

YES!

The Wedding

Every man and woman for that matter that steps foot in the XWF wants a shot at glory! Yet, the hungry want to eat but they won't sit down at the table! Erik, you fit into this category! That right there is a major factor in this match! When I came into the XWF a year ago I didn't sit back I went on the hunt for everything I was told I could never have! During that journey, I found there is one thing that can stop Robert Main! Robert Main! I've let you bark for long enough now! I am a man filled to the brim with inventiveness, I'm a king walking a path filled with sheep! Every now and then the King has to remind the foolish just why he is king in the first place! For days you were the aggressor, now you have become the mute! Do you know how beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged? I don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep! You, Erik Black, are the sheep!

Do you think for one second I am blessed with everything that I have today, simply because everything on my path went right? I'm blessed because I fought for everything! Just as I am now! I have found my purpose and now I have become unstoppable! I don't need to prove how much of a threat I am to you! I don't need to tell anyone how dangerous I am Erik because they all already know! They've seen me in action, they've felt the sting of Robert Main! I will admit you are a brave man! But just because you are a courageous person doesn't mean you go looking for trouble because you might just find it, like you have in me!

Bob these shrimp are off the chain!

How are you eating right now?

I'm a nervous eater!

They are good as fuck Rob! Try at least one!

Robert rolls his eyes licking his fleshy lips before grabbing a handful of oily h’ors devours. Robert looked to see what he was about to consume, they were little shrimps, fried to a crisp. He placed a pile of shrimp on his plate and drenched them in creamy, sweet sauce. He pudgy hand clenched the oil-soaked shrimp and stuffed them into his mouth. He crunched another handful of crispy shrimp.

Damn they are good!

Bobby, listen I know we are about to walk in there and a wedding is going to happen. I'm going to do something. I have to.

Like?

I don't know man. Flying by the seat of my pants here!

Listen the two of you go and get your seats! I'll be in there in a few! I've got a few more things I need to say to Erik Black!

Jim and Drew enter the wedding venue while Robert hangs back grabbing a glass of champagne

Erik you claimed I challenged you for one simple reason, to get over my anxiety of real competition! Kid look around for a second, listen to my words! Look back to War Games APEX took on the Mother Fuckers! A stable packed full of Champions, then we went to the finals beaten and battered! What happened? We won! I don't have anything at all to get over Erik, I don't get the jitters or panic over anyone with talent! The problem is finding the talent to challenge me in the ring! If you believe I break out in a sweat over Savage, your wrong! I competed many times on Savage, and guess what Erik! I fucking won those matches also! If your claim to fame is working on Savage, you have nothing! Where ever I go, pay per view, Savage, Warfare I do one thing! Win my matches and retain my championship! That's more than you can say! Remember your championship run? Neither do I, lasted a hot second! Robert Main will never cower, shutter or fret looking across the ring at Erik Black!

Robert takes a drink of his champagne

Now on a more serious note. I went to my friends grave to pay my respects! I mentioned several times how he passed away, it just must have slipped your mind right? So Listen, I'm going to tell you one more time dip shit! Clean the semen out of your ears, here it comes! Leukemia Erik, that is what took my friend away from this world! He was a child, with a bright future! You said that I would be an embarrassment to him! How so? I did everything that you just can't seem to do. I win my matches and retain my championship! I'm no embarrassment! I am everything you cannot be! Erik your no man wandering looking for the big fight! You're a bitch looking for an easy win, and by your track record, easy wins are hard to come by here in the XWF at least for men like yourself! I'll send your ass wandering right into the front row of the crowd at Turning Point! So here is what I am going to do for you! I'm going to shine the Hart Championship up real nice and after I beat you within inches of your life and you lie there in the middle of the ring busted up and collapsed! I'm going to grab you by the hair and run that belt right in your face! I'm going to take your shattered face and make you look real hard at my Championship! Because that will be as close as you get to it, as long as I am Champion!

30 Minutes Later!

Well here we go!

The room buzzed with excited chatter as the children ran in between the seats of the church playing a good-natured game of tag. Suddenly silence hushed over the crowd as the bride's maids and the groom walked down the aisle. Robert stared Robbie down as he walked by making his way to the front of the church! Applause spread across the room like wildfire. As here comes the bride hit the pa system folks got up for a standing ovation!

Kayla held her bouquet ready for the wedding in her hands now drenched in sweat. She was a nervous wreck. Her heart ran with legs like almost like a sprinter. Her eyebrows frowned with worry and impatience. She glanced her beautiful the bouquet and started to make her way down the aisle!

We've got to stop this!

Tell me how and I will Drew!

The preacher smiles as Kayla makes her way up onto the stage next to the slime-bag Robbie!

Preacher: Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Robbie and Kayla in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Drew's eyes shoot to Robert! Robert takes a huge gulp sighing giving Drew the go ahead! Jim also nods.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, I've got something I need to say to Kayla!

Everyone. And I mean absolutely everyone turns their attention to Drew who is now standing up in the middle of the aisle. Most people in the church look curious but not the soon to be husband, no Robbie looks nervous. Beads of sweat quickly forming on his brow.

Kayla I love you. You know this. I know you know this because your brother he spilled the beans so I didn't have to be the one to break the awkward ice. Thanks for that Rob. You never let me down.

Drew says as he looks down to his best friend and brother of the bride.

And it's because I love you that I am going to let you go. You can have your happily ever after with whoever you want. Whoever you want except him!

Drew shouts as he points towards Robbie.

This guy has been cheating on you. I don't know for how long or with how many people. I have video proof of him with that blonde bimbo over there. The one he works with.

Drew says as he points over to said, bimbo. The blonde slinks down in her seat, her face immediately turning red as others in the audience look at her.

I'm sorry that it's come to this. Having to tell you this today of all days, here in front of all these people. I've been trying for weeks to figure out another way. That's what the whole bar fight was about the other day. That was us, me, your brother and Jim, trying to figure out another way to go about this but people like Robbie, professional liars, they don't make it easy to catch them in their lie. I came to your house a few weeks ago, I told Robbie what I knew. I gave him the opportunity to leave and despite him agreeing to do so he lied to my face and instead proposed to you. And now here we are. Like I said, I have proof and I am willing to show it to you if you want to see it. But I can't sit here and watch this. You know the truth now, you know what kind of person Robbie is. Robbie is a piece of garbage. You deserve better than him. It doesn't have to be me. But unlike that piece of trash I will never hurt you, never betray you, I will always be there for you. Like I always have been since we were little kids. You know that. But if Mr. Right isn't me that's ok but please, don't settle for someone that will never treat you the way you deserve to be treated. You owe yourself that much at least.

Drew pats Robert on the shoulder and then steps out of the row of seats into the aisle. He takes another look at Kayla and then walks down the aisle and out the back doors of the church.

This is going wonderfully!

Robbie: That little son of a bitch!

Robbie storms down the aisle after Drew when Robert gets up standing in front of the door.

Robbie: Move Robert, NOW!

Robert grins as Robbie's coworker stands in tears. Robert looks confused, Robbie turns around as she speaks!

It's true! Robbie and I have been having an affair for months! Oh my god I'm so sorry!

A gasp hits the room like a ton of bricks. As Robbie turns around Robert throws a quick right hand knocking Robbie down to the floor! Jim wasted no time and grabbing Robbie dragging him from the church kicking and screaming! Robert sees his sister in tears and rushes to the altar with his parents.

::::::The Scene Fades To Black::::::

Erik Black come Turning Point I will lay my lively hood on the line, my pride, my ego, everything I cherish will be out there for the taking! Are you man enough to take everything away from me? The Devil may whisper in your ears telling you there is a storm coming. Erik, I am that storm! The moment we lock up inside that ring I will overwhelm the great fighter, hammering you into the canvas repeatedly! I am the thrashing you will not walk away from! I will thump you off of each pillar and post, smearing the little shit known as Erik the bad ass fighter Black! Erik, I'll sum it up for you! I know who I am! I'm Robert "The Omega" Main the reigning, defending Hart Champion! The question is, who are you?

**************************************************************************************************

Drew?.........................

Kayla?

Can we talk?

The End

Or it it?

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month