Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
Zombie {Pt. 2}
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-02-2018, 05:55 AM

Put me to sleep.

My voice was stone cold as I looked into Teakin's eyes. Her posture was unsure as well as her look. It was known for years now that my father was supposed to be dead. The only thing I could think of where the dreams he would visit me in...It only made sense...Everything made sense...

Teakin!

Mandii...I don't think that's-

Did I ask what you think? You told me you would help me and now I'm telling you to help me. If my father is behind this I need to get in touch with him and this is the only way given to me.

Your father is dead Mandii, he only asked me to save those two because he owed them for a favor they did for him. I watched your father die.

I growled under my breath before snapping at Helen.

Did I ask for your input Helen? No, I didn't. I have reason to believe he is alive and it seems like people who are supposed to be dead end up popping up one way or another. It only makes sense that Ashba knew so much about me. It only makes sense considering the dreams I've had before. He's not fucking dead he's fucking with me and I'm sick of it!

Teakin's face showed concern. Both her and Helen looked at me as though I had become as mad as a hatter. I needed to know if it was him, I needed to know if my father was behind the death of Jason and if he was the Siren I was helping to kill the world. I needed to know.

Teakin!

Ok, but if you are stuck in another memory I won't be able to do much. You are going to have to live through it until you wake up and I can't promise I can pull you out of there if other mind walkers are in your mind.

I don't care.

Mandii...You need to understand that the reason you blacked out was because the mind can only hold so many people in it. These memories aren't something they are putting in your head but if your father really is using them to get into your mind...Four people could...

She trailed off thankfully. I didn't need to hear her say the words, I knew having to many people inside of my head could potentially break the wall between reality and my mind. I also knew that I really could become as mad as a hatter. I didn't care, even if my mind became overwhelmed and completely shut down I knew it would shut down and I would know the truth.

I need to know Teakin...I need to know if it really is him.

I know...I know but if you can't handle it you could be stuck in your mind forever. You could be forced to relive those memories forever...

If her mind breaks doesn't that mean you will be stuck in there?

If I wasn't studying and practicing yes, but I have enough knowledge of what I'm doing to be able to get out if she gets stuck. A mind can be very fragile...Especially after trauma...

I gripped my hands around Teakins arms and pulled her into me. My breath swallowed and I could feel my heart racing and beating in my ears.

If I get stuck, if you can't pull me out, if I can't wake up...Kill me.

Mandii-

No.

My eyes darted to Helen then back to Teakin's eyes.

If I get stuck and I have to relieve everything that happened to me and everything I don't remember you have to kill me. You can't leave me in those thoughts...Please, I would already be dead at that point...Don't make me relive that Teakin.

The last thing I saw was her nodding and her hand coming toward my forehead. I felt her touch, warm and calming before fading into sleep once again.

My vision blurred for a moment before the scenery around me became crystal clear. Lush green grass covered the ground around me. Trees circled a small opening leaving me with the feeling of being alone. Birds flew under a crystal sky and the sun was so bright and warm I actually felt alive.

[Image: bigstock-Beautiful-Spring-Garden-Design-...rmat=1000w]
Ashba! Show yourself coward!

Birds chirped overhead but there was no sign of anyone else here. I growled under my breathing and clenched my fists. Bastard.

Teakin, is this a memory?

No.

I turned to see Teakin standing a few feet behind me. She slowly walked closer to me taking in the surroundings. She seemed to be concerned and that in itself concerned me.

This is your mind but I can't sense anyone else here...

ASHBA! You piece of shit! Show me your fucking face! I know you can hear me bastard, show yourself!

A man and woman came from the shadows of the trees. Both of them were wearing the same black hood Teakin was wearing. The woman had long flowing blue hair and beautiful grey eyes that seemed to glisten in the sunlight as she stepped forward. The man had short brown hair under his hood and dark brown eyes that seemed to look almost black.

Teakin...

T-They...

Suddenly my head began to pound. I stood my ground and tried to brush off the pain. It must have shown on my face because the man began to smile at me. The pain became unbearable causing me to grip my head. A scene flashed in my mind of him with a surgical mask on. I let out a low pitched squeal before dropping down to my knees. The next flash showed the woman with a child in her arms covered in blood. I let out a yell and placed both my hands on the top of my head before seeing a man in front of me. The next thing I saw was the cattle prod in his hand before the feeling of ice cold water hit my body...Then it all stopped. The pain went away and I was able to look up at a man with white hair standing in front of me. he extended his hand with a smirk on his face. I took a glance over my shoulder to see Teakin standing in a defensive position.

[Image: wallpaper2you_245478.jpg]
Hello...Mandii.

Ashba.

My voice held a growl with in it. I knocked his hand from my view and stood up on my own. The fire of the Siren in my blood rushed back and rage overcame my body.

Please, Ashba is my formal human name. You can call me...Dad.

I could hear Teakin's audible gasp from behind me. I bit my bottom lip causing it to drip blood into my mouth trying to hold myself back from shoving my hand through his chest.

I wasn't expecting for you to catch on so quickly.

You killed my brother, I wasn't going to sit around and sulk over it.

You've always been a hands on person, you got that from me.

Hands on? You call playing games with my mind a hands on activity?!

My voice held the growl in it as my eyes shifted to a maroon color. That rage, anger, and pain hit me like a wall as I stood face to face with the man responsible for giving me life and taking my brother away from me.

There was no other way to reach you my daughter.

I'm not your fucking daughter and you aren't my goddamn dad you piece of shit. You killed my brother!

I had to dear, it was the only way to pull you away from the life that is no longer yours. You needed to see your true nature, you needed to see the killer inside of you. Jason was holding you back and you were holding on to him to have some type of normalcy in your life. You aren't normal Mandii. You aren't even a human. You continue to lie to yourself and you needed me to guide you. I only did what I did out of love.

Love? What would you know about love? You faked your own death and left it to other people to tell me you even existed! You hide in my dreams and you call that love?! You took away the last of my family knowing damn fucking well what it would do it me!

I had to, it's time you stop lying and take your place. You don't belong in the human world, you belong with me ruling over it. Jason had to die, it was his death that allowed the life of your sister.

My fists slowly unclenched as my breathing shallow.

Nero is dead, she isn't coming back either...

Her body is dead but her essence is far from dead Mandii. Jason's life brought her back and now the three of us can-

Stop Lying!!!

My first broke the space between me and Ashba and landed a hit right to his jaw. He stumbled back laughing in my direction. The fury in my body could go longer be held back as I sent my knee into his ribcage. He fell to the ground as the man and woman stepped forward. Long thick rope like strands exited their hands and went for me. Teakin stepped in front of me holding out her hands facing the strands to stop them in front of her.

What are those things.

They are trying to take you to your subconscious.

What does that mean!?

They are trying to break your mind Mandii!

Teakin pushed the air causing their strands to retreat back into their hands. She then used her right hand to hit the ground causing the both of them to fly back. When they touched ground, their feet caused the grass under them to be pulled from the ground.

I can only hold the both of them off for so long Mandii. They are experienced and stronger than I am. Take Ashba and get out of here.

I grunted before feeling my blood rush with heat. My body began to morph into a bird. Golden and maroon feathers paturted through my skin as I stomped on Ashba's head and pulled him onto my back. I darted into the sky using the air around me to propel me faster. I could feel Ashba slowly beginning to wake as we hovered in the air.

Tell me the truth, why did you take me and kill Jason? Why did you have a lab full of supernatural creatures?

I told you already, I did what I did to make you see who you are as well as bring your sister back to us. I did this so we could be a family.

Bullshit.

I forced his body away from my back causing him to drop. I swooped down to try to catch him but noticed he was missing. Suddenly, I felt the stinging of talons sinking into my skin. I let out a whimper before feeling my body meet the ground. A flash of cold ran over my body as I began to change back. Blood ran from my back onto the grass around me and I could barely lift my body let alone breath. I felt warm hands on the open gashes in my back and looked up to see Teakin, concern written on her face.

Mandii, we need to get out of here.

No...I have to...Kill him...

Please, if we don't leave they will kill you and if they kill you here you will die in real life. I can't watch you die and I won't let you so please willingly let me wake you up.

I pushed Teakin away and pulled my battered body from the ground.

Not yet...

I noticed Ashba driving down into the forest and darted for him. My breathing was loud as I looked for a sign of Ashba but instead of seeing him he picked me up and tossed my body into a nearby tree.

I don't want to hurt you Mandii.

You know damn well you already hurt me, physically when you ran tests on me and mentally when you killed my family!

I picked my body up from the ground and darted toward Ashba. My hands caught onto his clothing as I flung him into the air using what strength I had left. Once he was in the air I let out a ear piercing yell causing him to go higher. The heat ran through my body once again as I morphed and flew into the air, catching Ashba, and flining him back down to earth. The force from his body caused the earth around him to break free under him. I flew back down, morphing back as soon as I reached the ground, and pulled him up. I delivered punch after punch to his face before hearing a voice from behind me.

Mandii?

I turned to see a woman who looked similar to Nerobell...My sister.

Nerobell?

She didn't say another word before I heard her name being called out from outside of the forest.

[Image: tumblr_ovnncnxWSF1vmqdgpo1_r1_250.gif]
When I turned around Ashba was gone and all that was left was the bloody wreckage of the ground. I tried to hurry to my feet to meet Nero but before I turned around she was gone.

Damn it.

Mandii!

Teakin called out before running up to me slightly winded.

We need to go.

She touched my shoulder and I woke up in my bed. The sheets around me were abnormally warm. I looked down to see my sheets soaking in my blood and dripping off onto the floor. I looked over at Helen, she seemed shocked.

Teakin?

I'm ok.

Teakin walked over to the bed and I gripped her in a hug. Teakin broke the hug and smiled at me before my eyes darted over to Helen. I pulled myself up from the bed and sat on the edge while never breaking eye contact with Helen.

It's him.

Then go tell the court so I can get out of these things.

They won't believe me. The only proof I have was a dream.

They will if you have Serena touch this.

Teakin dropped a blue stone in my hands.

[Image: 3_ca30d0f6-98ee-4e80-b0b8-7ec4a07aeb46.j...5585340933]
It's a dream stone. Mind walkers use them to capture memories. If Serena touches this she will see everything we saw.

Perfect, get Serena to touch the stone and I'll be free and we can finish this.

I shook my head and pulled the black lock box out from under my bed. I unlocked it and placed the stone inside.

Not yet.

Not yet? What do you mean not yet? What are you waiting for?

If I tell Serena they will hunt Ashba down.

Exactly. That means I'm free and you kept your promise.

She doesn't want them to get to him first, she wants to finish things.

I looked up at Teakin as she placed a soft hand on my arm. Her eyes showed sympathy as did her touch.

He's the only one who can answer questions I still have...I have to be the one to end this.

Helen grunted and crossed her arms over her chest as I stood to my feet.

I need to get cleaned up. I have to train the Sirens but I need the both of you to find me Ashba. Get Amaryllis and see if she can help. When you find a direction point me in it.

I started to leave the room but was stopped my Teakins caress on my lower arm. I turned to meet her eyes.

Be careful.

-----
Damn, I have to say Jenny I was not expecting a promotional like that from someone like you. I have to say, you've earned some impression points with me. Go you. To answer your question, no, I did not look into your background because I don't care what happened to you while you were outside of the ring. I don't come into a federation to learn about someone outside of the ring because I am not interested in making friends in the companies I enter. I also don't prey on someone's past because that is just what it is, the past. Bringing up someones past to make them look like shit or bringing it up to get a rise out of someone is beneath me at this point in my career. Why should I bring up you being raped or being used as an object in a match? It does nothing for our match and it does nothing in the end for me. I don't want to get to know you Jenny, you wanted to get to know me. You wanted to look into my background and focus on my past. I've already told you that you should stop focusing on that Mandii and pay attention to the Mandii that has won here in XWF. Instead, you want to continue to bring up my past and make fun of me for not knowing yours? Again, I don't want to get to know you Jenny because you're not my friend. You aren’t a special snowflake that I want to know everything about.

I focus on the person put in front of me and I look at the matches that person was involved in. I admit you have had your wins and you have had to carry teams, I give you props for that. However, it doesn't change the fact that you give yourself far to much credit. Believe it or not when I started out in this business I was someone who kept my mouth shut. I praised others who had been in the business longer than I because I respected them. I guess that is too much to ask when you are going up against someone as stuck up as you. Someone who claims to be perfection knowing damn well, and admitting, you are far from it. You are a fraud Jenny and this promotional proved it. Instead of giving credit where credit is due you tried to step on me and in return I allowed you to have fifteen minutes of fame. Instead of taking that fame and leaving it alone you want to continue to bring it up. Again, yes I did not give my best but I did not give up and I would never give up to someone like you and Chris. My reasoning still stands for why I did not try my best during that match. Did I sit on my ass and really do nothing though Jenny? No, I fought just not as hard as I could have and why? Not because of you or necessarily the match itself but because I felt disrespected and because I don't deal with that shit I'm the bad person? Gotcha, so I should be just as spineless as you? No thanks.

Yes, for someone that is in the running for champion that sounds bad but it seems that is the only reason I am unfit to be champion. At least I have the backbone to deal with the backlash of my decision and obviously my point was somewhat seen considering our current situation. You want to know something though Jenny? To be a champion you need to know your worth, and you don't, and honestly you have no worth. If the only thing you are good for is winning a championship in a division that has barely anyone in it you don't mean shit. A champion doesn't let someone step all over them and that includes management. If they made you a “Queen” and put me in a match with someone who can’t pull their wait I was disrespected and if you were a “Queen” you would know that Queens don’t stand for disrespect. Maybe if you had the same self respect as me and didn't put your worth into a simple championship you would understand why I didn't give my all instead of continually questioning my actions. Again, me not putting my all in was a message to management to give me the credit I have worked for since the beginning. Obviously they got the hint considering I am in this championship match. Lucky for you, you have the time to learn the lessons I had to learn growing up in this business.

You see Jenny, this championship isn't my goal in this company. The reason I am busting my ass for this championship isn't so I can run this division but to be the face of it. I want to see the women's division grow and already I can see the additional respect given to this division just because of this back and forth between the two of us. For that, I have to give you credit because it is due. You have tried but even when you try it won't be enough to win over me. I want to be the top of the company because I know I can be. I am more than willing to bust my ass because XWF has been the closest thing to home since I wrestled in Sports Entertainment Xtreme. That is another difference between you and I. I strive to be better than just one championship. I strive to be on the top of an entire company because I have done it before and know I can do it again. The Bombshell division needed me when I came back because I am someone who doesn't just stop once I reach one of my goals. I keep going and pushing until I reach the top. While you are perfectly content with being the champion of this division I want more. I want my name to go down in XWF history and one day it will. This championship is just the starting point for me not my only goal here. You might be fine for settling for just one accomplishment here but I plan to accomplish much more than the bombshell championship and I will.

I am going to admit, I did not expect much from you coming into this match. I was expecting the bare minimum Jenny like I saw at warfare, but then again I guess I didn't really give my all in that match so I couldn't judge you properly. I take back what I said about wanting you to give up on this division, I want you to keep going Jenny. I can admit when I'm wrong, you are more of a worthy opponent than what I took you for originally. Women like you are what this division needs, however, don't get a big head just yet. You might be worthy of being an opponent but you are still going to be second best to me. I might have taken a break from the ring for two years but it doesn't mean I have forgotten 8 years of hard work and determination.

For 8 years I have fought my way through men and women. I was stepped on, I was doubted, and I got my ass kicked a lot but I also never gave up the same as you. See, I still have never just given up even at Warfare. I didn't give my all but I sure as hell did not give up. Giving up would intel me not even fighting and if you go back and watch I did fight. I never sat on my ass and refused to do anything. I just simply did not put on a show. I have been fucked over and I've had to deal with people stabbing me in the back and honestly I got sick of it. I got sick of trying so hard in matches that I knew I would end up with an injury and a loss. That is why I did not put my full potential into that match Jenny and when you have been in this business as long as me and been through certain things you will look back at that match at Warfare and understand why I didn't give it my all. This week is a different story. This week I am going to give my all. I will bust my ass in that ring and I won't give up. In order for you to win this championship you are going to have to put me in the hospital and honestly you do not have what it takes to do that.

Since you want to bring up matches how about I tell you a bit about some of the matches I have done here in XWF. My first match was a house show against someone by the name of Marshall Cage, a real poser if you want to know the truth. He was all about his video games and that's all nice and dandy but he tried to beat me with moves from an animated character. I kicked his ass so hard he gave up and tapped out before the match was even over. In fact, he admitted I kicked his ass so hard he ran back to his mother's basement where he belonged. That was my first every match here Jenny. Next I won the X-Title in the middle of a match. Sure I didn't win the original match that I was booked for but I did take the champions other championship and held it with pride. See Jenny, I've already made a name for myself in this federation and it is why, if you pay any attention at all, when I return people cheer. I won the title of being Super Star of the month the second month I was here because I busted my ass and took names. I gave my all and I am back to give it my all again. It was my goal then to be a champion now it is my goal to go down in XWF history.

You think you are hot shit because you've won a few matches while I was gone? You think you have bragging rights for holding the championship when I was gone? You don't because if I were here during that time you would have never been a champion. Instead of bashing me for leaving the ring for two years you should consider thanking me for giving you the opportunity to become someone. If I had been here those two years you would have been even more in my shadow than you ever were in Chris's. You would not have the bragging rights you do now so you really should show me some respect little girl. After all, even in this federation I ran with the boys more than I ever did with the females. That is why the bombshell championship is only the starting point for me and it is why I have earned this match. I worked hard in this company before leaving and management knew it. It's why I felt disrespected with my returning match. I have a right to be entitled Jenny because this company has seen me kick a lot of ass as well as others. I worked for my bragging rights and it didn't take a few wins and a bit of trash talk. It took me four years to be where I am and to the point that people took me serious. It took four long hard years of busting my ass and being humble so I could have the right to run my mouth and tell people they aren't worth shit. FOUR YEARS Jenny I was in the ring never giving up and always giving my best. FOUR long years I was in this business so yeah, I am a bit entitled but I earned that shit.

No one spoiled me. No one gave me a hand out. I had to earn my shit even with my brother and cousin being in the business. In fact, I was looked down on because I was told I couldn't match up to them. I was told I had no potential and to throw the towel in, that I would never be as great as Jason or Jeremy. In fact, when I first started in the MSN circuit I was rarely getting booked in matches because no one thought I had what it took to bring in a crowed. I was looked down on Jenny but instead of making it out to be like I was some kind of victime I worked to be better. I had women and men telling me the same shit I am telling you this week but unlike you I took my medicine and I fucking destroyed the ring. I didn't dance around with words I threw punches and I earned my way to the top. I didn't peak as a women's champion either, I continued onward to becoming the face of companies holding the main titles that both men and women competed for. I got special mentions and even though I don't have much of a championship track record here at XWF I am a hall of famer in more than one company. Maybe to you my pride comes off as being spoiled or being entitled but that just shows me you haven't been where I have and if you keep pulling this same shit you will never go to the places I have gone to.

Again, because I seem to have to repeat myself a lot with you Jenny, if I am going to pin anyone it will be you. It's time we admit that Jessalyn is going to get pummeled the moment she steps in the ring. She isn't a threat but considering what a big mouth you have Jenny I want you to be the one I pin. I want to point something out while you are talking about all the people who can't pin you. You can't pin me and win either. YOU didn't pin ME to win that match YOU couldn't pin ME. I'm the one who should be telling you to not pin Jessalyn because you know you can't get me on my back. I am a wrestling veteran encase you haven't gotten the clue. Here I go repeating myself again because Jenny doesn't listen, I'M NOTHING LIKE THE WOMEN YOU'VE FACED BEFORE. The fact you continue to compare me to people who don't have the skill or even the brains to come close to me in the ring shows even more of your ignorance. You know I've been out of the ring for two years so why don't you look up some matches I've done here in XWF and then compare me to the women you have faced. My mistake was underestimating you but your mistake is comparing me to women who aren't even doing anything in this company anymore. I still continue to bring in the crowds, I still continue to be booked for important matches, and I still bring in the cash.

Keep talking like you know me Jenny because when you step in the ring with me you'll bite your tongue, probably literally. You know as much as I want you to know and even then it's not enough to beat me. All the information on my past isn't going to save you at Turning Point nor is it really going to affect me. I was a druggie, lost my daughter, blah blah blah so you can stop bringing it up because it doesn't matter in the ring. Actually, continue to be stuck on trivial things like my past because it will make it easier for me to pin you. The fact I didn't give my best in our match at Warfare won't change the outcome of this match because, like you said, what matters is what is going on now and right now. I am training and perfecting myself. I'm doing what I have to do outside of the ring to make sure my impact in the ring is felt for weeks to come. I'm not wasting my time daydreaming like you are doing. I'm actually going to bust my ass to reach my goals in this company. Step one, winning the Bombshell Championship and beating the holy crap out of you. Next step, defending my championship and showing everyone why I am one of the best this company has to offer. Last step, go down in XWF history and make my mark on another company.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mandii Rider's post:
(03-03-2018)