Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 03:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
To Improve Your Worth First You Must Prove Your Worth
Glen DiBiase

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2013, 04:01 PM

The scene opens up in side a Rapid Fitness Gym in Raleigh,NC

[Image: 2ywe79f.jpg]

Inside you hear the clanging of weights hitting the floor the sound of victory as the members push that last rep to forge the perfect physique over in the corner a determined new comer lays down on a bench pressing the 250kg bar high over his head.

Trainer Matt Armstrong- Feel the burn "money" feel it baby you got this in the bag hold it for 5......4......3..2....1 and release.

the sweat drips from Glens brow line he grabs his towel and whips away the wet and he grabs the bottle of juice from the floor.

Matt Armstrong- Man that was a great session sure as hell hope your ready for Wednesday when you go up against Beauty and the Beast.

Glen looks at Matt with a smirk.

Ready please..... I feel alive man I've never been this ready for anything but let me assure you this they're be one outcome come Wednesday and I can guarantee you it wont be a happily ever after for either one of those two wanna be's.

When they step into my ring they better bring their A,B and C game 'coz there's noway i;m walking out of this one without a Victory.

[/color] Receptionist- Mr DiBiase your Cars waiting outside.[/color]

The two men hug and the trainer wishes Glen luck for his match Wedneaday night.

Glen Smirks and says....

Who needs luck when you have money baby

*Laughs*

the trainer smiles and the scene ends as DiBiase leaves the Building.
Edit