Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
Tough Talk
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-27-2018, 10:28 PM

Continued From The Bail Out

5 A.M. Clark County Jail!

Come on Drew where in the hell are you?

Robert felt his anxious energy churning over inside of his stomach! There were times he felt like the world was slowly disappearing right before his very eyes. Maybe it was just Robert who was fading away into obscurity. Those moments didn't seem to matter much to him! Not now, anyway, his empty burning lungs and heart were hitting his chest so hard he thought it was going to break his rib cage! Tearing through ripping a hole in his flesh! The void filling his body hurt. The black hole in Robert's head, connected deep inside his soul, slowly swallowing all his hopes and dreams one second at a time.

That was the worst of these moments. The realization of the vacuum, the nothingness, the absurdity of his existence. Those moments kept him awake at night! After such a grand failure and admission where was Robert to turn? How would he right this wrong? His sister upset just days away from one of the biggest moments of her life! Yet her soon to be husband is a cheater! What could Robert do? Everything points to Robert being wrong! The blame falling squarely upon his broad shoulders! How could he show Kayla, Robbie was not who she thought he was? The odds are stacked against Robert! There has to be a way around it all! A way to navigate this rough ocean of lies and hate! But how?

Robert looks to the XWF film crew taking a moment looking at the pavement from the jails concrete steps!

Erik you claim to be this boundless mercenary! A contestant feared by so many all around the world, yet in the XWF, the biggest wrestling company on planet Earth, not one soul fears you, the militant prizefighter! Here you can be whatever you like. A Homosexual, that's fine! The Devil, also fine, a Demon a "Dark Warrior", even a guy in a wheelchair! We've got clowns, we even have a little Chaos from time to time! Eventually, though, an eminence lion will come calling your name challenging everything that you say you are! Everything that you stand for! Your morals, your background or even, in this case, your deceitfulness! This feared belligerent wild cat slugger you keep pushing down our throats, will be tested! And now is that time Erik! I am that man who will stand up in the crowd of the voiceless people look you dead in your little beady eyes and call bull shit! See thinking you are a fighter and being this antagonist you claim to be just won't work. That is why I have stepped in! That is why I called your name! Among the many I choose you! You should feel blessed you name even came out of my mouth let alone have a match with one of the greatest wrestlers in the world today! I have listened to it for long enough now! I have grown annoyed and burned out hearing the same story! Now has come the time where you can do one of two things, put up or be shut up! No more jaded falsehoods! No one on this roster has so much as challenged you, that is until now! You've faced minnows in this so-called duck pond! That is until you ran into Drew! You want to tests these mighty skills Erik look no further. I am the gladiator that lays men on their backs staring up at the arena lights! I make the very best wrestlers on this planet punching bags! With one mighty roar, you will be overthrown!

All of this rugged, tough as nails untruthfulness will come to a conclusion after this match! I am here to demonstrate to the world Erik Black extravaganza is nothing more than hype! Your not who you say you are! Your not this durable unbreakable man! You want to establish yourself in this sport, you want to become someone and break your bread here, look no further than Robert Main! I am the proving ground! I am the bar! I carry that brass ring in my back pocket! I am the top of the food chain! The spectacle you so desperately want to become! You want to test me! You will bomb like so many others before you! When everything is on the line and those bright lights are shining down on you, Erik I will grind you into a fine dust! Not many men have been worthy against The Omega! You Black are no different! You come at me demanding respect like it is your birthright or privilege! Kid admiration, recognition, acknowledgement, those right there are earned not taken! From the looks of it, you have neither acquired or attained any respect! You can hardly harvest wins! Here in the XWF, you have to do something in order to raise eyebrows! You have done nothing but show, you've got an enormous bark, but no bite!

Erik, you are a liar an inaccuracy, a man who tells stories diluting the real truth! The exaggerations are over, the fabrication through! This story ends at Turning Point, this lie, you've spread on thick a thieves, enough false witness! You can pay for all of the false testimony in the world, it won't save your ass in the end! You want to tell everyone around, the XWF you have traveled the world taking out the best fighters! Tell me this then Erik why has no one around here heard of your name until you stepped foot inside this company? You are a no one trying to become a someone at my expense! Not going to happen! You might have been the bee's knees in these other organizations Mickey mouse operations but not here. You are unknown, nothing more than a squirt lightweight surrounded by mediocrity! Compared to me Erik you are a small potato the little guy an unimportant person! You fit the normality of every other guy who walks in off the street looking for a job in the big time! Ordinary, average at best! Common! Big jump into the deep end of the pool, little splash!

Off in the distance, Robert notices a Rumbling sound! Robert stands walking with his fists clinched towards the parking lot. He stands there with his arms crossed watching as a single headlight pulls into the parking lot! Robert turns his head looking away! It was the kind of brightness that sears into your retinas making you close them for fear of going blind forever it was a brightness to rival the sun itself. The engine shuts down and Robert stares at his Harley Davidson motorcycle sitting before him! Drew smiles taking off the helmet sitting it on the seat.

Bobby how was the pokie, you didn't drop the soap did ya?

Robert places both hands on his head rubbing his temples with his index fingers before speaking

First, why in the hell are you on my motorcycle? Secondly, why did you ride it down here? Third where in the hell did you learn to ride one! Drew Jesus man!

Drew looks are Robert confused

Listen, Bob, you said you needed to be picked up! I didn't see a car for me to drive! So I hopped on this bad boy! Now I here picking you up!

How the hell did you even ride it all the way out here man! You don't know how to ride!

Correct! I don't but, I did! I stalled the thing a few times at a few lights! I can't ride but I did! To save you, Robert, a little gratitude would be amazing right about now! I ran fifteen miles to get your sister! Now I risk my life on this death trap and this is the thanks get! I'm starting to feel underappreciated!

Wait a second you ran all the way from the strip club to my sister's house fifteen miles away? That's impressive!

I said the same thing to Kayla I flexed and everything! She didn't seem to think so!

Kayla is pissed man, Robbie called her and he told her everything and yes she knows you were in on this! I've got to find a way to make this right! She told me if you don't tell him we're sorry! We cannot come to the rehearsal dinner or wedding! Plus that over-sized dick weed is still going to marry my sister!

He set us up, Bobby! How do we stop this?

Drew for the first time in my entire life I don't have an answer for you! I honestly don't know! Listen I need you to do me a huge favor! I need you to go downtown and pick up our suites for the wedding! I need to go figure all this out!

Robert grabs his black helmet hopping on his motorcycle firing it up when Drew walks around from the other side trying to get on

Drew what the fuck are you doing?

I need a ride, Bob!

Not with me! No way!

Then how am I going to get downtown? Smartypants!

Uber, Lyft, Taxi, take a bus!

Robert rips out of the parking lot down the street! Drew shakes his head shrugging

Kay!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Kayla's House

Erik you've vowed not to make the same mistake twice, you say I've made the blunder of a lifetime by signing on that dotted line against you! Erik, I have made many overestimation's in my life, followed by just as many underestimations! I've had my slip of tongue moments and misjudgments, I've tripped and fallen along the way! But one thing is for sure signing on the dotted line was not a mistake! It was a clear choice, something I had to do! You see I don't need to beat you, Erik, I have to! It's my job! It's who I am! You claim to be a man who learns from his missteps! Yet here you are in another match against another member of APEX! You failed the first time around, this time will be no different! I don't need to prepare myself for the kid, all I need to do is show and put on a performance of a lifetime like I always do and get the victory!

Robert notices the sun is starting to rise

This will be the toughest match of my career? It's apparent you know nothing about me or my many blood-filled wars with others on this very roster!

Robert laughs out loud

If you want to talk about resilient and tenacious look to how I won this Championship you are fighting for! I faced off against Danny Imperial! There is a man who is stout, hardened to his very core! He is a man seasoned and able to withstand anything thrown in his direction! That is until I stepped into the picture! I crushed Imperial terminating his reign as Champion! Look at Engy, when we fought for the X-treem Championship! Do you want to talk tough? Look no further than Engy, there is a man so hardheaded and fierce he will make you sick! This competitor is willing to put it all on the line. This is a man who is as obstinate as they come, fighting headstrong and dangerously! Engy is the very first man in this company to pin me to the canvas for three seconds! It took nearly a year for someone stubborn enough to pin me down and you believe you are like one of these men? Erik Black, you don't even come close! You're not even in the same conversation! I've fought Kings! What have you done here? Obtain the The Television Championship for a week or two?

Erik, the men I have faced and put an end to! Erik, you could not lace these men's boots, carry their bags! Hell, if any of these men were on a lazy New Orleans porch and their sweet ice team got a little rancid, they may give you a ring for some ice! You want to be a destroyer of worlds? So does Bray Wyatt! You're no more challenging than Mez in the ring, as strenuous as Robbie Bourbon laying down for Imperial! Troublesome as Gilmour and Mc Bride! Do you know how many times I have been told by my would be opponent they are going to give me this backbreaking match leaving me exhausted, puzzled and empty-handed in the end! Every single match I have ever been in Erik! Three men have gotten the best of me, three men! That's it! In a year and a half three men! Now all of a sudden you believe you are just going to walk in and shoot one of the most excellent wrestlers in the world today down with a potato gun! I don't think so! You want so badly to be this shining star! Looking for gold, fighting for just a taste! All I have to do is look over to my shoulder and there greatness sits in all of its 10 pounds of Championship glory!

See while it might be your job to attempt taking this ten pounds of gold away from me, it's my job to defend it! It's my job to be much more than thoroughly capable! I't my job to be greater than the rest of the field! To overwhelm, cripple and degrade my would be opponent! Erik Black this match isn't so much about the Hart Championship anymore! It's more about seeing who is right or wrong! The veteran or the Kid! I'm here to knock people like you back down to reality, by downgrading, disproving and undermining every word! Erik, I will overwhelm you in that ring! After this match, you will know true humiliation! Two losses in a row to Drew and me! You might just hang up those fighting boots for good!

Robert looks down at his watch and then the street! It's just before dawn, the eastern sky is beginning to fill with a variety of blended tones of rosy pink and sandy yellows. Mixed with deep purples and vibrant reds! Not a subtle way to welcome a new day, or even a new beginning. Coffee in hand, Robert trace the steam swirling above the warm black liquid. Suddenly, the mighty sun breaches the horizon and the sky explodes with beautiful colors. In that moment, the sky looks like it was painted by the hand of God himself, more vibrant than any fresh fruit could ever be.

A mere glimpse of heaven that quickly fades away into a deep blue clear sky. A gift for the wayward children about to wake up going to school still exploring the universe in those early hours. Sunlight fills the air, gently kissing Robert's face! For a moment everything felt at peace in those few fleeting seconds Robert pulls in the warm muggy Las Vegas air the losing himself in the morning view. That is until his pissed off sister stops in the street leering at Robert's motorcycle parked on the curb! Robert watches as Kayla pulls into her driveway! She quickly storms towards Robert stopping in front of him tapping her left foot and arms crossed!

Kayla listen!

Robert don't!

Okay fine! Can you just sit down and let me try to explain myself? At least give me that! I even got you a coffee! A Moca Choka Bull Shit that you love from Starbucks! Please just sit down!

Kayla rolls her eyes for a moment snatching the coffee out of Robert's hand taking a seat next to her brother. She looks off at the horizon before she speaks never looking Robert in the eyes!

Okay, so I am going to do the talking! I'm freaking piss at you! At Drew! Jim is the most level-headed among the three of you how did it get this out of control? Robert, what happened in the strip club? Robbie is getting stitches in the back of his head because of you! Tell me the truth, what the hell happened Robert?

Right the truth!

::::::I being an inner battle arguing back and forth with myself on what I should do? Should I tell the truth?::::::

Does the truth incarcerate us as human beings, or does it set us free to live independently? One thing we know for sure, the truth can damage us forever. However, none of us can improve one's self without knowing the truth, even when it harms us. If we can learn, the truth really does set us free in the end!

Uh....

::::::I feel like there is an armed conflict going on in my head right now! I look to my sister who is still waiting for an answer!::::::

It is a war zone between the pure truth and Robert's own demented twisted lies. He feel's like he is in his own interrogation room down at the precinct again. He is again the perp hiding the truth as skillfully as he could. The savvy bad guy concocts a maze of lies to stand guard over his secrets. What had really happened at the strip club! All Robert wants to do is protect his sister! From Robbie's lies and cheating, but he has no proof! The truth is one unchangeable reality. However, on the darker side of things, lies and deceptions require more deceit and deceptions. It’s like the fabricator becomes a professional juggler keeping the disinformation in the air. Just long enough to maintain the momentum of the numerous lies, Robert has to add hogwash to the others continually. Often a truth falls out as he juggles multiple illusions. Once one pops out, a chain reaction is started that can collapse the whole act. A small truth can light a room. Truth fights through the darkness and when this happens, truth floods the darkness until truth wins the battle that has become Robert's mind.

::::::I watch as my sister takes a drink of her coffee. Maybe I should not tell her anything and lie to her?::::::

The lies that Robert seems to dread most are the ones that are close enough to the truth to pass under his sister's radar! The half-truths lead Robert away from trust locking him away into a closet filled with prejudice. The immense full sized lies are more shock and awe, than anything else at the moment! They root him in horror! Robert's primal brains starts doing the thinking. Once in survival mode, there's a muzzle of sorts on your higher thinking, concepts.

::::::I look to the ground taking a swig of my black coffee. I've got to be honest!::::::

Robert's honest eyes bored into Kayla's as if trying to convince her he was not about to lie to her. Robert knew Kayla was going to find anything that he had to say hard to believe at this point. He'd always been so honest and telling, Robert could see the wonder in Kayla's eyes! Robert touched his quivering lower lip.

They say that compassion is the closest thing you get to love. Robert loves his sister! He feels sorry for her and the utter train wreck she is about to be involved in! Robert needed to be honest with his sister! But honestly, isn't compassion just as great? Being so broken inside that your own cries get stuck in the back of your throat. Your sorrow brings you so far gone that you can't even shed a tear. Your screams get lost in your head. Is compassion not so much love that your brain could explode just by being around those people you care about most!

Listen sis do you remember way back in the day when we would get up during those brutal hot summers and play with Drew and Mike?

Robert are you trying to change the subject?

No! Do you remember?

I do! I remember the time I got hurt! Drew was so sweet! He carried me all the way home to Dad!

Then

Let's go to the big hill and race!

Mike: I'm in!

Guy's I don't want too that big hill scares me! What if I crash my bike? We could really get hurt! Robert Dad tells us all the time not to go down that hill on our bikes!

Bob, Kayla is right! We could get into trouble! Or like she said get hurt!

Fine you two girls stay here Mike and I will go! We'll be right back!

Mike: See you guys in a few I'm going to smoke Robert!

Bull Shit Mike!

Mike and Robert take off down the street heading towards the big hill in their neighborhood! Kayla looks angry as he rides along with Drew on their Huffy bikes! Suddenly Kayla stops!

Why you stop Kay?

Drew we need to go down that hill! I'm tired of Robert and Mike always having all of the fun! We need to face our fears!

Kayla I go down it all the time, it's a blast but if your scared let's not do it! It's okay if you don't want to! I understand. We can just ride around here! I don't want you to get hurt!

No lets do it!

Kayla and Drew were having the time of their lives under the scorching hot Las Vegas sun. Her new Huffy bike was everything the specs had promised her. The peddles were flawless and the suspension smooth as butter over the pavement. Kayla and Drew stopped to the top of the hill looking down at the street below! The two looked at each other one last time before taking off smiling! In their minds, this moment was better than any video game could ever provide. The greenery on the sides of the street quickly became a blur! Kayla and Drew began shutting their eyes because of the fierce wind! Watering eyes now could be deadly.

Down at the bottom of the hill stood a stopped car at the stop sign! Drew continued onward while Kayla panicked being her first time down the hill! Kayla abruptly jammed on the brakes but it was too late. Her wheels locked up but the bike kept on moving forward. The front wheel finally connected with a small pothole as she was flung forward into the pavement. She felt his arm snap as she slammed hard into the hot pavement. As she looked down she saw the shiny white of her bone poking out of her torn and tattered skin! Drew tossed his bike aside running to Kayla who was not moving! Drew quickly noticed the pool of blood forming as he screamed out!

Kayla! Kayla!

Drew rolled Kayla to her back seeing her arm was broken her face covered in scrapes! Drew gently picks Kayla up and began sprinting towards the Main residence!

MR. MAIN, MR MAIN! KAYLA IS HURT! Please help!

Now

To this day I still won't ride a bike! Drew really did save the day! He carried me all the way back to Mom and Dad's with a broken arm and blood everywhere! Drew always was my knight in shining armor! If it was not for him there would have been so many times in my life where I would have been lost! Especially when you were not there Robert!

I know Drew was and has always there when I wasn't and I'm honestly sorry for that! I'm not saying I was the best big brother in the world. But I do love you! I love our family. Honestly, sis, I look at everything going on around us an wonder if it is all okay! The world is a shit hole, people change every day! Sometimes I wonder it all of this is real!

Robert pauses for a moment

Do you want to know what happened at the strip club?

I do!

In due time I will tell you the truth! I promise you! I just can't right now! I have to have proof before I can move forward!

Proof of what Robert you have to tell me!

I will as soon as I can! Just ask yourself this question sis! Please! Do this for me!

Okay!

Will Robbie ever love you the way Drew does?

Kayla looks at Robert shocked

Wait for a second Robert what are trying to say right now? Are you saying Drew loves me?

Isn't it clear sis? Look back at everything over the years Kayla! It's always been, Drew! He's always been there. He's always loved you! How can you not have seen it? I just realized it myself, when I saw Doctor Harry J Dick a few weeks ago! And you know what after years of denial I accept it! The question is do you accept it? Do you see it! Can you see it! Everything that happened in that strip club last night was because of you sis! We love you and do not want to see you hurt! We would kill for you! Just make sure you are making the right decision before you say I do!

I................. I don't....................................... I don't know........... I don't know what to say!!!!!!!

Kayla looks down at her engagement ring watching it glisten in the sunlight!

Robert I've got to....... I've got to take a shower and go pick up Robbie! I....... Robert don't come to the rehearsal dinner okay!

Robert nods

The wedding is a day in a half away! Let's let things settle down before, okay?

Sure thing sis! but remember what I said to you! I'll always have your back but this time, though I can't prove it! I'm right! I'll see you soon!

This would be the first time in our lives you have been right!.......

Kayla hugs her brother shutting her door as Robert sits on her front porch step motionless listening to the sounds of the mourning.

Our engagement will not only be match of the night, Erik solely because of me I might add! But this rivalry will come to a screeching abrupt halt! I don't belong in the ring with talents like Erik Black, you are beneath me! Not even close to being my counterpart or equal! Robert Main will not lose to a man named Erik Black! I would not expect a man of your villainous stature to give me any "props"! I don't need or want kudos kid! I nothing compared to what you can do? Erik Black, I am everything around here! Prove to me you are this monster of a man! I've yet to see it here in XWF after your losses! But wait you lost because of the refs right? Or it was a full Moon! Since stepping foot in this company, you have been nothing short of a disappointment! You want to get on my level? Stop losing matches, win some meaningful championships! Go on a run longer than a few weeks! Be somebody other than this fake tough guy! Get a real story with depth! So you run guns? I run people out of the XWF! You'll need a gun in this match if you hope to have a prayer in winning!

Robert sighs with a disgusted look on his face

So now APEX reminds you of yesteryear's huh? Do you want to know why we are the most feared stable in XWF history? Look at the god given talent we have among us! Look at the Championships we all hold! Look at the wins we hold over others! Look to War Games! Remember that failure of an experiment Erik? We are feared because we don't fucking lose! We are the best in this business at what we do! We tend to make a mess of things, causing devastation and destruction we leave other stables in a heap smashed up and forgotten! Look at the Mother Fuckers for example! Gone! Smashed and put out of commission for good! You want to compare your jalopy of a faction to APEX? Tell me why haven't we ever heard of "Zero Tolerance"?

If it was a group filled with men like yourself Erik I already know the answer to that riddle! You should have called yourselves "ZERO TALENT"! I bet your little stable torpedoed, the three of you want to be men were losers! This isn't the little leagues anymore this right here is the big times! This is where real men come to wrestle the finest in the fucking world! I have " Zero Tolerance" for this line of bull shit! Compare apples to oranges! My only wish is "Zero Tolerance" was still around so APEX could reduce it to rubble! You can show us all of the little momentos from the past Erik! But like you said the past don't matter! It's the right here and now! Nothing you did however many months or years ago matters! YOU ERIK SAID THAT! Fuck you title belts on your wall they mean jack shit here! This is a what have you done for me lately business and you have Erik Black have done squat! That is besides all the goose eggs you have laid!

I hold the only championship over my shoulder right here and now that matters. I am the true king of the Hart division! I have the gold that everyone wants but is afraid to come and get! I don't hold my past Championship wins in a case and brag about what have I have done! I don't show the world what happened in the past! I fight in the present, the here and now! Plus those Championships are a dime a dozen on XWFSHOPZONE.COM! I bet they are all fake replicas! Would be fitting seeing how you are a want to be! I am the breathing defending Champion! You are nothing more than a want to be Robert Main! See you soon bitch!

Robert winks before flipping off the camera

::::::STATIC::::::

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Drew Archyle (02-28-2018), JimCaedus (02-28-2018)