Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
More Belts?
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

05-27-2013, 01:50 PM

It is as if the world has been placed in his hands. The problems are all gone now, no more killer father, the attacking ninjas were dealt with, and the monstrous reign of Mister Mystery and Peter Gilmour has finally been put to a halt. The odds of coming out of that match alive were slim enough but to come out of the two cages, fight through the multiple barrages of beatings with weapons, and even after flying off the rafters, coming out of that match with the gold was too good to be true.

There had never been a time like this in Crimson Cobra’s life, where he had nothing to fear or watch out for. Now he had accomplished something, he had never felt such an emotion in his life… to be PROUD of himself. To be proud of something that he and KnightMask had done, they raced the giant up the mountain and they won.

But that was enough gloating to himself, he had never done it before but he didn’t like to up sell himself. He knew what the victory meant, and Cobra knows that he will only have to train that much harder and work that much longer every day to keep the gold around his shoulder.

“Thank you professor!”

Crimson Cobra almost shouts in excitement, two new belts in the same week?

Cobra is standing in the gym where we watched him compete in the cage against the man who was thought to have ended Cobra’s ju-jitsu career. Crimson is wearing an all-white gi with a purple belt slung over his shoulders now as his teacher unraveled it. The man who is much taller than Cobra and wearing a black belt around his waist reaches into his own gi and pulls out another belt, this one being folded up nicely.

“I present you with your brown belt.”

The class that is lined up against the wall begins to clap and cheer on Cobra as he has just been promoted to one of the higher belt rankings in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. The professor begins to tie the belt around Cobra’s waist, upon finishing the man shakes Crimson’s hand then steps back slightly puts his arms at his side as does Cobra and they bow to each other, almost a silent thank you. The two then turn to the class of almost twenty people and bow again thanking them as they return the favor.

Cobra stands at the end of the line now being the highest ranking member of the class other than the teachers in the gym. He smiles as his life seems to be absolutely perfect now. Being promoted in the sport is almost as rewarding as being promoted at work, you feel accomplished, you have just done something big and you must continue to work at everything to not prove your coach, trainers, and training partners wrong.

The day of training has ended though and everyone is congratulating Crimson Cobra on his promotion on the way out the door and towards their cars. It’s Monday night and unusual for Crimson Cobra to have nothing to do. Cobra looks up at the clock just before he walks out the door and he sees that it is just past ten. The sun has set hours ago and the moon along with the stars lights up the night brilliantly. Yet as Cobra turns the corner walking the opposite way of everyone else towards his own car the moon lit night turns to a darker shadowed alley way. Crimson digs through his bag and finds his keys, clicking the “unlock” button the car lights up.

Cobra doesn’t even notice the man who darted under his car to remain unseen. The man wearing all black is dressed just as the ninjas that attacked both Cobra and Knightmask not too long ago. Crimson pops the trunk and tosses his gym bags in the back. He begins to walk around to the front when he hears a clicking sound. He looks left and then right, stopping dead in his tracks. Cobra knew that anyone to mess with him this close to the gym would be either insane or an idiot so he continued and enters the driver seat of his car.

The ninja dressed man below the car jabs whatever it is in his hands into the bottom of the car and the end of the item begins to pulsate with light. The man quickly rolls out from under the car to not be run over and darts out of the alley way the opposite way from Cobra’s view. The car starts and Crimson Cobra drives off not knowing anything that had just transpired in the darkened alley.

Minutes later Cobra merges onto the highway to head home when a ringing comes from the seat next to him. He looks over and sees that his cell phone says “KnightMask” at first he is confused, did the mute spontaneously regain his speaking abilities? Either way Cobra wasn’t going to ignore the call, he picks up the phone and answers.

“Hello?” As if he was answering the phone with a question.

Cobra sits in silence for about three seconds before he starts to think of the situation. He begins to hear a female voice in the background and can’t tell if KnightMask is listening to the phone or if he just so happened to butt-dial Cobra. Again either way Cobra needed to vent about the upcoming tag team match on Warfare and he started to let it out.

“Hey Mask, I don’t know if you can hear me or not but I’ll keep talking anyways. I’m sure you know by now we already have another match together. We really proved ourselves but were going to have to keep coming, not like you don’t know this.

The ninjas were almost like our first test and we handled them just fine. Then we won our championships and satisfied our golden cravings. Now we have another hurdle in front of us-“

Cobra is cut off by the dial tone of the phone, KnighMask must have hit the end call button. Cobra didn’t seem to mind; he even acted like KnightMask was still on the phone and continued to talk into it.

“That hurdle may be significantly smaller than the others, especially being on Wednesday night Warfare… I mean the Madness tag team DID happen to beat the Warfare team… but any ways, we are going to leap over the team of Eric Rex and Jason Smith and continue running full speed ahead ready to leap the next hurdle.

I know I shouldn’t be so cocky but Jason Smith was also at High Stakes, only he was on the losing team in his match. Now Madness has proven to be the superior show… multiple times… like come on man just join me over there already.

Well, I just passed a cop so I should probably stop talking to myself on this thing.”

Cobra clicks the end button as if there were still someone on the other end. He tosses the phone down into the other chair and we watch the car drive off along the highway with the flashing beacon still attached to Crimson’s vehicle.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Crimson Cobra's post:
MrVyper (05-27-2013), Sean Falcon (05-28-2013), Wallace Witasick (05-29-2013)