Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare 2/14
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2018, 09:01 AM

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2018
THE NORTH AFRICAN TOUR CONTINUES IN TRIPOLI, LIBYA... THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
LIVE FROM TRIPOLI INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC STADIUM
!!

bX3
(Bilbo Blumpkinz & Sebasstian Dyke)
- vs -
Dem Niggaz
(Louis Maxwell Pryce & Samuel Madison)
Winner receives Phantom Panzer's love!

Phantom Panzer
- vs -
Muddy Waters

John Holliday
- vs -
Dr. EMO

Kitt Kennedy
- vs -
Peter F'n Gilmour BAYBAY
X-Treme Rules!

Robbie Bourbon & Mandii Rider
- vs -
Chris Chaos & Jenny Myst

UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP SEMIFINAL
Finn Kuhn
- vs -
Jim Caedus

James Raven
- vs -
Micheal Graves
X-Treme Rules!

James Raven must defeat Graves in order to get his match with Vincent Lane at Turning Point!

HART CHAMPIONSHIP
Robert Main
- vs -
Mezian
Submission Match!

FOR THE X-TREME CHAMPIONSHIP

The Engineer
- vs -
Danny Imperial
X-Treme Rules!

Pyrotechnics fire away and the music blares as the scene opens up for another edition of XWF Wednesday Warfare! The camera pans the crowd within the walls of Tripoli International Olympic Stadium then pan down to the commentator's booth where Pip Collins and Luca Arzegotti prepare for the show!

Hello everyone and WELCOME to Wednesday Warfare! I'm Pip Collins and accompanying me ONCE again is none other than Luca Arzegotti! Say hello Luca!

Hello, Luca!!

We have an incredible show set for you tonight as we continue our XWF Universal Championship Tournament!

That's right, Pip! Tonight we find out WHO is going to Turning Point to fight in the big one!

We'll also see the Hart Champion, Robert Main, defend against Mezian in a Submission Match!

And don't forget the GOAT is here tonight, Pip!

Oh, I haven't! James Raven will be taking on Micheal Graves, folks! If James Raven defeats the Dark Warrior, he will get a match with Vincent Lane at Turning Point!

I think Raven has been waiting for this chance for a while, Pip.

That's not all folks, Peter Gilmour is here tonight and will be in action. The power couple Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst and WHO KNOWS what else. All I know is, it's the XWF and the ACTION NEVER STOPS!

What do we have here?

As the heavy riffs of No Resolve's Kill Us echo their way through the arena, the fans begin to litter the stage and arena with boos as they know who's coming out. As the main riff starts to play, Finn Kühn makes his way out from the back in a long, black jacket, and his head bowed and in a hood, walking slowly towards the ring, allowing all the noise from the fans to go in one ear, and out the other.

Oh shit, Pip! It's the Kaiser!

The Kaiser, the January Star of the Month and semi-finalist of the Universal Championship tournament has arrived, and BOY do these fans hate him!

As the lyrics began playing, Finn removes his hood, looking ready, determined, and walks to the ring with purpose. Once in the ring, he poses on the turnbuckles as fans continue to boo the Kaiser. After a few seconds, he hops down, and grabs a microphone from ringside, and relishes the boos from the fans.

"Now... some of you might be wondering why I'm out here."

More boos from the fans as Finn smiles; he knows he has the fans in the palm of his hand, and he relishes it. His words come out carefully, pausing slightly after each sentence to have the effect linger.

"I just wanted to say... I told you so." The boos are only coming down harder and louder; you can barely even hear the announcers through this nuclear heat. Finn cups his ear towards the fans as he continues to smile mockingly. "WHAT WAS THAT? I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU FAT MORONS THROUGH THE FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH!"

Well, if it was possible to have the boos in the arena get any louder, that was it as the fans are FUMING with anger right now.

I don't think I've ever seen a more hostile reaction here from the crowd.

What was that?! I can barely hear you through all the noise from the crowd!

And the boos did not cease. Two minutes went by. Five minutes went by. Finn was starting to get slightly impatient, looking at his wristwatch as the time ticked by. Finally, thankfully, the boos began to die down at around the seven minute mark.

"Much better," Finn chuckled, "Now, like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted... I told you so."

"I told you I would be advancing in this tournament; Chris Chaos was most certainly not enough to stop me, and you fuckers better buckle up because Jim Caedus isn't enough to stop me either."

More boos, but these ones are very clearly lacking in the intensity department as the crowd already exhausted themselves. Finn looks at his watch again before addressing the crowd again. "Yawn. Y'know, if you're going to try interrupting my time with boos, at least make it worthwhile."

The boos are slightly more intense now, but still lacking as Finn continues. "And I suppose it pays to be the best in-ring worker in this damned federation, because now even management have taken notice of my skills and crowned me the NEW Star of the Month for the month of January? And honestly?"

The cheeky grin on Finn's face is only getting larger.

"It's about damned time. I've been busting my ass, cutting my teeth in the undercard for FAR too long. In all honesty, I should thank Vinnie Lane for placing me in this Universal title tournament. If it wasn't for him, he wouldn't have kick-started the Era of the Kaiser. So please, remember that after Turning Point, when I'm holding MY NEW Universal title above the Engineer's head or Danny Imperial's head, just know this was all Vincent Lane's idea."

"But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Jim Caedus? Your time at the top is running out. And I'll be glad to prove it later tonight in the actual REAL Main Event, because let's be honest here. Fuck Raven and Graves. Fuck Engineer and Imperial. You, I and ALL OF THESE FANS know they came to this show paying to see us slug it out, because they know that whoever wins our match is going to win the entire tournament."

"And news flash, Caedus?"

"It's going to be me."

bX3
(Bilbo Blumpkinz & Sebasstian Dyke)
- vs -
Dem Niggaz
(Louis Maxwell Pryce & Samuel Madison)
Winner receives Phantom Panzer's love!

”The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and a TAG TEAM MATCH!”

”This should be interesting. The last that we heard, Louis Maxwell Pryce hadn’t made it to the aera. This may very well turn into a handicap match!”

”Hey man, that nigga was dealing with a real crisis from what I overheard. Some white bitch ruined his chicken last night!”

Sammy walks out from behind the curtain, white as a ghost and making the the most awful poop face you’ve ever seen.

”Have you ever noticed that Samuel Madison acts like a loud little troll anytime he’s filming a promo for one of his matches, but whenever it’s go time, he always looks like he’s walking down death row?”

”Come on man, dude’s as tall as a Barbie doll, cut him some slack!”

Sammy walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He immediately b-lines it straight to Tigs and snatches the microphone out of her hand.

”Yo, there ain’t gonna be no match tonight!”

The crowd begin to boo at the thought of Sammy trying to weasel his way out of tonight's contest.

”HEY, I know it sucks. I was looking forward to Dem Niggaz squashing BX3 just as much as you guys were, but Louis had a family emergency and couldn’t make it tonight!”

”Family emergency? That’s a damn lie! He didn’t bother to check if he was booked!”

”The chicken Johnson, don’t forget about the chicken!”

”I’m sorry, but shit happens guys, and while I would love to beat those two c*BEEEEEP*king clowns on my own, I owe it to my fam to be there for him in his time of need!”

Sammy bends down and places the microphone on the mat as the crowd continues to boo. Pretending to be saddened by whatever tragedy he has made up, Sammy walks to the ropes and starts to step through them.

”NOT SO FAST SAMMY!”

Sammy stops halfway through the ropes and looks up to the X-Tron as the BX3 theme plays on. Sammy steps back in the ring and backs away from the ropes as he takes a big gulp of air.

”Ole Boy looks like he’s about to crap himself!”

Using Bilbo's jet fueled whipchair, Bilbo and Sebass zoom down to the ring at an incredible speed. Bilbo hits the brakes at the bottom of the ramp as the whipchair defys all logic and stops on a dime like something out of a cartoon. The instant stop in force causes the back up the chair to wildly buck up into the air propelling Sebasstian into the ring where he hilariously collides into Sammy, knocking him out instantly.

”Holy s*BEEP*!! Have you ever seen anything like that before!?!”

”A cripple riding a rocket chair down to the ring and using his partner like a human missile? Yeah, used to happen all of the time!”

Bilbo climbs out of the chair and crawls into the ring as Sebass shakes the cobwebs loose. Chazz Bobo shrugs his shoulders and calls for the bell.

DING DING DING!

Bilbo crawls up and positions his crotch right beside of Sammys head. Sebass crawls over and hooks the leg as Bilbo is slapping Sammy on the mouth with his huge erect member.

”I think I’m gonna barf!”

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Winner - BX3

The crowd seem mixed on this one. Some cheer, some boo, most don’t seem to care either way.

”ANOTHER FIRST HERE IN THE XWF! BX3 JUST WON A MATCH!!!”

”Oh shit son! Somebody put the roster on notice, BX3’s cumming for them!”

Sebass stands up and reaches into his back pocket, pulling out a folded piece of paper. He quickly unfolds it and reveals that it’s a full sized poster board.

[Image: sJNIMFH.jpg]

”Well the love of Phantom Panzer was on the line in this match. I guess that means that he’s now contractually obligated!”

”Panzer isn’t going to be happy about this!”

Phantom Panzer
- vs -
Muddy Waters

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

What's your take on this next one, Luca?

I'm not really sure, PIp. I think we're all still waiting for Muddy AND PP to emerge. Maybe tonight one of them will emerge from the other?

Gross

Introducing first! Weighing 242 pounds..... Phantom Panzer!

He slowly walks out as the lights dim. Then they light up on the ramp only, and he walks out and as he walks along the lit ramp, blood seemingly follows his every step, coating the ramp. As he reaches the ring, the ring is lit up and before he enters, and as he steps foot inside the squared circle, the effect rushes from all four corners. After a minute, he throws his arms out fast upwards, and the lights brighten as bloodied confetti shoots out and into the crowd.

And his opponent....

Weighing 225 pounds.... Muddy Waters!!!

The referee sounds for the bell and the match begins. Panzer stomps forward and grabs ahold of Muddy around the neck! Muddy struggles for a moment before jabbing Panzer in the throat and breaking the hold. Muddy takes another jab at the side of Panzer's face, but Panzer manages to absorb those blows and try for the throat again, but Muddy ducks! He lifts Panzer into the air on his shoulders and drops him with a Somoa drop!

Muddy is quick back to his feet and Panzer doesn't take much time either. As he pushes off a knee Muddy drop kicks him on his side sending him rolling across the ring into the ropes. As Panzer gets bound up between the bottom and middle rope, Muddy charges him and dives! At the last second Panzer ducks and Muddy dives through the ropes to the outside!

Muddy just hit hard on the outside! Panzer had his wits about him and managed to dodge the dive!

Either way that spelled trouble for the both of them, Pip. Muddy wasn't coming out of that 100% whether Panzer to the brunt of it or not.

Panzer backrolls threw the mess and lands on his feet outside the ring. He stalks Muddy on the outside and eventually grabs him by the hair on the back of his head on his way to his feet. Panzer slowly leads Muddy a couple of steps and whips him into the ring steps!

Ouch! Muddy looked like a ragdoll right there, Luca.

Panzer may not look it, well... He may... But he's strong as shit, Pip.

And HOW strong is shit, Luca/

... Depends on the person, I suppose?

Muddy melted to the floor after hitting head first on the ring steps. The referee hasn't bothered to begin counting either men out yet.

ONE!!

Until now.

TWO!!

Panzer continues to move slowly, stalking Muddy. He picks his opponent up from the floor and forces him back into the ring under the bottom rope. Phantom Panzer ascends the entire way up to the top rope and perches as Muddy lies flat on his back near the center of the ring.

What's this?

We could be seeing the end of Muddy Waters right here, Pip.

It looks like Phantom Panzer is setting up for the Psycho Flop!

Panzer dives off looking for his five star splash.........

But Muddy rolls out of the way!

I knew Panzer was pushing for this too soon, Pip.

Muddy was playing possum! After he evaded the big move from Phantom Panzer, he ran to the corner, leaped to the second rope, then leaped off hitting a moonsault across the back! Panzer folds in half backwards as he reaches behind him.

Let's see if Muddy can capitalize here!

Muddy goes for a cover!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

Phantom Panzer kicks out!

Muddy picks up Panzer and forces him into the corner. He pulls Panzer towards the middle and throws him across the ring with an Irish whip! Panzer stops across the mat and bounces off the opposite turnbuckle with his chest! He falls and rolls backwards right into the arms of Muddy Waters! Muddy throws him backwards and hits a throwing German suplex! Panzer continues his roll to the corner where he stops and sits limp in the corner. Muddy screams out and rushes Panzer!

He dives!

Panzer lifts up on the top rope and picks himself up and out of the way and Muddy flies past hitting his shoulder on the ring post and falling, once again, to the outside! Panzer now stands in the center of the ring, staring at his downed opponent on the outside.

Big chances back and forth for both of these comptitors tonight, Luca.

It's whoever lands the big one that's gonna run away with it, I think.

Usually is.

Panzer grows impatient and chooses to meet his opponent on the outside. Muddy is still trying to gather himself up from smacking the turnbuckle a few moments ago. Panzer helps him up but throws his body down and across the ring steps. He then holds a single finger into the air and grins, looking throughout the arena as if to say, "One moment, please."

One!

Two!

What's all this then?

Panzer reaches into a pocket and pulls out a small balloon.

Looks like we're going to see a trick, Pip.

In just a couple of breaths, Panzer inflates the balloon, which inflates to a much greater size than it originally appeared.

What. The. Hell.

Is that a giant mallet?

Luca says with a laugh.

I believe it is.

The fuck that guy gonna do with a balloon mallet?!

Panzer lifts the balloon mallet up and behind his head............

Three!

Four!

Why does it look so heavy?

Optical illussion, Pip.

Panzer swings the hammer down onto Muddy, but he manages to slide out of the way before hand! The hammer hits the ring steps and they demolish from the impact!

What the fawk?!

Some optical illussion, Luca.

How the?! What the?!

Five!

Six!

Muddy looks wide eyed at the destruction that could have been him and up to another wide-crazy-eyed looking Phantom Panzer. Panzer lifts the mallet up again and screams out as he rushes Muddy, but Muddy rolls out of the way again! Panzer's hammer slams to the ground and shakes the entire building! Muddy quickly climbs the apron and as Panzer turns around to drag his hammer, Muddy rushes of the apron and catches Panzer with a blockbuster!

Panzer falls onto the mallet and it pops like the balloon that it was!

Seven!

Eight!

Someone better get into the ring here or we're going to see a double count-out!

That wouldn't be the craziest thing I've seen today, Pip.

Muddy hears the count and grabs Panzer as quick as he can and throws him under the bottom rope. Muddy follows him in just after the nine count. Panzer rolls to the middle of the ring, Muddy is to his feet and approaches him. He reaches down to pick up him and Panzer wraps his legs around and applies the Gag!!!!

The Gag! The Gag! Muddy is caught in the center of the ring and with the bad shoulder that hit the ring post!

He's got nowhere to go, Pip!

Muddy struggles! He rocks back and forth, trying to break the hold, but can't! He tries rolling back and forth.... Over and over again while pushing ahead! He tries lifting Panzer from the mat, but can't find the leverage!

He's gonna tap, Pip! Muddy Waters is gonna tap!

Muddy tries rolling one way, then quickly another and finally rolls through relieving the pressure! Panzer tries rolling back, but Muddy stops him and uses the momentum to continue his roll. The move is applied again, but Muddy has managed to wrap a leg around the bottom rope! The official forces Panzer to break the hold.

CLOSE call for Muddy Waters there.

Panzer doesn't waste anytime and quickly sets Muddy up for a powerbomb. He lifts Muddy up, but he rolls over Panzer's back! Panzer turns around, Muddy kicks him in the gut..... Pike-County Plunge Stump!!

Ouch! Panzer's head just got spiked off of the mat, Pip!

That's a deadly puller piledriver there, Luca! Can Muddy capitalize?

Muddy looks to the corner and ascends to the top rope. He leaps off and hits the MUD STOMP across Phantom Panzer's chest! He covers!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!!!

What a crazy match up! Muddy escapes with the victory!

By the skin of his nuts, Pip.

Winner - Muddy Waters

John Holliday
- vs -
Dr. EMO

The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, he hails from Roswell Ohio and weighs in at 180 pounds...DR. EMO!

Dr. Emo appears at the top of the ramp and starts making his way down, sometimes pausing to clap an outstretched hand before getting in the ring.

And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by Barney Green, he hails from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and weighs in at 240 pounds....JOHN HOLLIDAY!

The Trooper By Iron Maiden hit over the speaker in the arena, John walks out from the backstage with Barney Green walking behind him, clapping for his client as they made their way down to the ring. In his hand is a long hunting knife that he twirls between his fingers. He gets to right outside the ring, before driving the blade down into the ground infront of him. It punctures through the padded material, before he hopes onto the skirt and lets himself into the ring. John leaned on the turnbuckle as Barney and him talked strategy.

Up until very recently, John Holliday was our Television champion, a loss that I'm sure still doesn't sit right with him.

Yeah, well he needs to get in the “now”, cuz Dr. Emo is some of that old school XWF that won't hesitate to capitalize.

The bell rings, signaling the start of the match. Holliday and Emo lock up in the center, with Holliday gaining a quick advantage due to his size. He transfers into a rear wrist lock, before pulling Emo into a side russian leg sweep, which he quickly parlays into a cover!

1....NO!

Wow, Holliday trying to end this quick.

Man has vampires to kill, he can't let Buffy do all the work.

Emo kicks out and elbows John in the face so he can get up and put some distance between them. John goes right at Emo but the veteran stops him with a quick snap dropkick. Emo waits for John to get up before running at the ropes and leaping off them with a big time twisting springboard cross body!

Emo picks John up and tosses him into the turnbuckle, following up with a big rushing knee to his face before wrapping an arm around his head and bulldogging him into the center of the ring. Emo goes for the cover!

2....HOLIDAY ROLLS THE SHOULDER!

Emo picks John up again, lighting him up with some chops before attempting an irish whip, but Holliday reverses the whip and nails Emo with a big spinning heel kick on the rebound. Holliday builds up a head of steam and drops a big knee drop right onto Emo's forehead, causing him to call out in pain and roll towards the ropes. Holliday then hits a sliding drop kick that sends Emo spilling out of the ring and to the floor!

The ref starts to count Emo out.

Holliday is beckoning Emo to get back in the ring, waiting to pounce on him.

Emo, seeing that Holliday is going to jump him, decides to crawl under the ring!

Whoa, careful! Depending on who you ask it's either the gateway to hell under there or it's where Shane hides the good shit

The ref continues counting.

Holliday looks frustrated, trying to keep an eye on all sides of the ring, not knowing where Emo will pop out! But Emo slides out from under the ring and mounts a turnbuckle behind Holliday! Holiday turns around and gets nailed with a huge moonsault from Emo! Emo picks up Holliday's legs to cover!

3...No! Holliday barely kicks out in time!

Ohhhh that was close! Emo's gamble almost paid off!

Holliday tosses Emo off of him and both men get vertical. Holliday goes for a big haymaker but Emo ducks under, wraps Holliday up from behind and downs him with a release german suplex. Holliday rolls to his feet as Emo goes for a lock up, but Holliday counters by jacking his jaw with a big punch and nailing him with a Reaper Cutter! Holliday covers!

3...NO! Emo kicks out!

What a great back and forth so far, it's anybody's game here!

Barney Green calls out some support to Holliday as Holliday picks Emo up in his arms before drilling him with a fall away slam! Holliday measures Emo as he drops into the corner...he GOES FOR THE CATACLYSMIC KICK! BUT EMO DUCKS AND BACK BODY DROPS HOLLIDAY TO THE OUTSIDE! BUT HOLLIDAY LANDS ON HIS FEET ON THE APRON!

Damn!

Emo wheels around just in time for Holiday to propel himself over the top rope sunset flip style, catching Emo on the way down and rolling him into a pin!

3....BARELY A KICK OUT!

There was a fraction of a fraction of a second there!

Holliday looks pissed! He grabs hold of Emo's hair, whipping him into a turnbuckle. Holiday looks to shoulder block Emo, but Emo instead launches himself over Holliday, somesaulting to his feet! When Holliday turns around Emo catches him with a big time double underhook DDT! Holiday is planted! Emo goes to the top rope, and he calls for the zOMG!

Emo's looking for that impressive split legged corkscrew moonsault!

... And here he comes.....!!!

BAM!!

Emo hits it and goes for the cover!!!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!!

Impressive victory tonight over the former Television Champion!

Winner - Dr. Emo

Kitt Kennedy
- vs -
Peter F'n Gilmour BAYBAY
X-Treme Rules!

The following contest is an Xtreeeeeeeeme Rules Match with a fifteen minute time limit!!

Introducing first...

The arena goes black as "Last In Line" hits the P.A. system and bright spotlights begin to flash on and off randomly through out the arena, lighting up bits of the stage for a brief second as they flash. Slowly through rising through the stage appears a silhouette of a man with his arms stretched out straight and as he has completely risen through the stage you can see that his back is to the ring and he remains motionless.

From St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 225 pooooounds...he IS...The Highlight of the Night......KITT...KENNEDYYYYYYYY!!!

As the lyrics "We'll know for the first time...." hit, the four spot lights begin to circle around the ring, slowly becoming faster and they make their way to the center of the ring. As the lyrics "We're the last in line!" blasts over the P.A. the spot lights merge into one light focused on Kennedy who is standing in the middle of the ring, now with the hat and mask removed, his head back and arms raised, soaking in the reaction from the crowd. 

[white]The Highlight of the Night ladies and gentlemen and he looks ready to take it to the God of Xtreme here in Tripoli!

Well he sure as fuck hasn't acted like it these past couple 'a weeks; the guy completely ignored the hype cycle. Then again, what can you say to ANOTHER guy who super dick punched the incomparable Living Legend, THE Doc D'Ville himself? I mean there's plenty I, Luca Arzegotti, could say, I'm da shiiiiiiit. Kitt though?

Maybe he didn't think he needed to say anything, Luca. Words don't win matches you know."

And his opponent...

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp.

The beginning of DADDYS FALLEN ANGEL by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage.

The fans erupt in excitement.

Hailing from right here in Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA, weighing in at 260 pooooooounds...THE XTREME GOD...PETER...FUCKING......GIIIILMOOOOOUR!!!!

As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his wife Maria Brink come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and kisses Maria before holding the ropes open for her to exit safely. Pete then turns to Kitt, a smile of supreme confidence on his face.

See that right there, Pip? THAT'S the look of a man ready to take it to an opponent.

I'm not going to argue with you Luca, Peter does indeed look ready to cause some havoc.

DING DING DING

Gilly raises his right hand to taunt Kitt, giving him a little of the ol' "bring it" treatment with a sneer. Kitt's scarred brow furrows in an "are you for real?" response followed by a derisive chuckle. He looks over his shoulder to the crowd, gauging their-

-Kitt DASHES at Gilly outta nowhere, taking the bigger man by surprise!!

Gilly ain't no fool.

He swings with a clothesline intending to decapitate Kennedy in reaction-

-but Kitt avoids the hit by baseball sliding between Peter's legs and out to ringside. Immediately he flings the hanging ring apron material up and stoops to snatch...

-nothing at all, as Super Gilly pulls back on the top rope and executes-

WHOA!! WOW!!

OH...MY...DAMN!!

-a SPLASH FROM THE RING, CRUSHING KITT KENNEDY into the mat at ringside!!

OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

FUCK!

MEDIIIIIC!!

Kitt lolls slightly to the side, a rivulet of blood running from the corner of his mouth...

...then finds himself being forced up to his feet by the hair.

Once Gilly has the man standing upright, he lands a couple punches and leaves him wobbling in a daze while Peter himself busies himself with-

Is he doing what I think he's doing??

Hey, Xtreme Rules, Pip.

Yes but...but that Super Splash more than likely caused some internal damage to Kitt Kennedy and-

And nothing, ya uppity midg'. Xtreme. Rules. It's Kitty's fault he didn't purr-pare properly for this match.

I'm not sure what's worse, your puns or what's about to come.

You're just jealous I spit gold, son. Also that I'm of normal human proportions. Take that, you bow legged little freak.

Gilly casts aside the protective mat exposing the cold, rock hard flooring beneath and returns to Kitt Kennedy, still wavering on his feet.

The God of Xtreme takes his time, using Kitt's shoulders to position him to his liking, sticking his finger in his mouth then popping it out to check the direction of the wind aaaaaaaaand-

D
E
A
T
H
S
T
R
I
K
E
!

Holy CHRIST! I was expecting the Gilmour Cutter, not a-

Package Piledriver to the exposed flooring! Gilly, you DEVIL, you!

Pete covers at ringside.

1!

2!!

3!!!

DING DING DING!!

What was that about Kitt lookin' ready to take it to the God of Xtreme, Brainy Smurf?

Ok, so I was wrong. Chalk one up for Super Gilly!

Maria walks her luscious caboose on over to her husband, kissing him as he stands, smacking his hands together with a dusting off motion as we FADE TO commercial break...

Winner - Peter Gilmour

Robbie Bourbon & Mandii Rider
- vs -
Chris Chaos & Jenny Myst

Here we go! A tag team match with a lot riding on it and a lotta heat!

X-Pac Heat?

Sure.

Tig O' Bitties: This is a tag team match, set for one fall. Introducing first, from Jacksonville, Florida, Mandii Rider!

She walks to the ring.

Tig O Bities: And her partner, Robbie Bourbon!

A series of fireworks fire off on the stage and the arena goes dark the following sentence is heard over the PA.

"It was at this moment he knew...

...he fucked up."

The opening chords to Nobody Speak permeate throughout the air as Robbie's music starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out. He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie standing on top of the Elimination Chamber followed by the massive dive through the top onto Trax, Robbie forcing Vinnie Lane to sign his contract mid-match, Robbie Bourbon scoring a pinfall against Chris Chaos, and Robbie delivering the final blow to Barney Green's career by way of Robbiebomb onto the hood of the car. Robbie Bourbon pinning James Raven and hoisting the XWF Universal Championship belt high with both hands. Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the ring, taking his time to get there. He climbs the ring steps, stands on the apron, and turns his back to the ring, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles while jawing to the crowd, which is singing along to Nobody Speak. Robbie then enters the ring and points at the referee, jawing at him. He then spins, hops on the second turnbuckle, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles again.

Tigs: And their opponents, the XWF power Couple!

"FOLLOW ME" comes up on the screen in blue letters......it stays on the screen until it melts in pink letters, reading "PERFECTION". After about 5 seconds, in half blue and half pink letters, "POWER" comes up on the X-Tron as Aramanthe's drums and guitar riff begin. At the 10 second mark, Chris and Jenny step through the smoke at the rampway. Jenny bends and twists, blowing a kiss (WWE Maria) and Chris stands behind her, throwing up an X with his arms (symbolizing him killing AX3). When the pose is finished, he twirls her around, bends her back, they kiss, then walk to the ring. When they get to the ring he holds the ropes open for and she enters slowly, Velvet Sky style with a step through and a little ass shake.

The bell rings and Chaos steps through the ropes to meet Robbie. The two circle, staring each other down as their rivalry is finally being renewed.

Here we go, these two have been chomping at the bit to get to each other.

Meh.

Bourbon uses his strength to get the best of Chaos early, tossing him into the corner but when he goes for a chop, the veteran uses his speed to duck under it and shoves Bourbon face first into the turnbuckle. When Robbie turns around Chaos begins to hammer away at him. backing him into the corner before whipping him into the far corner and running into him with a splash.

Bourbon stumbles out into the middle and Chris taunts Mandii as he knees Bourbon in the gut, bending him over then elbowing him in the top of the head. He comes off the ropes and hits a flying knee, taking Robbie to his back and tags in Jenny. Jenny climbs the turnbuckle and walks the ropes, holding hands with Chaos.

How cute! Its Valentines Day!

I'm gonna be sick!

She then jumps and he uses some force as well to propel her with a splash on top of Robbie. She pops up talking trash and walks over to Mandii. Mandii returns the talk and Jenny slaps her, knocking her off the apron. She walks back over to Robbie, but just as she gets close he is able to get a shot in. Just his sheer power knocks her back against the ropes. Mandii is back up and grabs her, pulling the ropes and flipping her over the top. Those two battle on the outside as Robbie gets to his feet.

All hell has broken loose here, but we expected nothing less! Oh my, here comes Chaos!

Chris is crouched in the corner. Robbie turns around and Chaos flattens him with a spear. He isn' the legal man however as Chris rolls out of the ring to the two women on the outside and grabs Mandii by the hair as she is trading blows with Jenny.

He grins as Mandii grits her teeth. Chris pulls her head back. Jenny grins too as she walks over and knees Mandii in the gut. Chris lets go of her hair, and she whips Mandii into the steps. The two throw their arms up.

The power couple is taking over here.

I have eyes.

Robbie is getting to his feet as Jenny rolls into the ring. Chaos gets on the apron. She stomps on the side of his head but the big man keeps getting up. She doesn't have the strength to keep him down and she shoves her off him. She bounces off the ropes and goes for a flying spin kick but Robbie catches her, planting her with a power bomb in the center of the ring. He tags Mandii in who is now on the apron. She grabs Jenny by an arm and works her into the corner. She begins with a series of chops and punches, then goes to whip Jenny into the other apron but Jenny blocks it, goes for a clothesline but Mandii ducks and hits a big suplex on the former Bombshell Champ. Mandii looks at Chris and almost hisses, blood running from her mouth. He looks at her disgusted.

She picks up Jenny by he hai, going for a spinning neck breaker but Jenny shoves her off towads Chris who pops her in the mouth. She stumbles back and Jenny hits an uppercut, then rolls her up for the small package pin.

Mandii kicks out. Jenny gives her the "this close" hand signal.

Mandii wipes her lip and tags in Robbie. Jenny tags in Chaos.

Robbie and Chris meet in the middle of the ring, and Robbie goes for a big clothesline but Chaos ducks, liftin him into a back body drop. Chaos wants to end this early and squats in the corner again. Robbie gets up as Chaos is frothing at at the mouth, urging him to get up. Chaos goes for the spear but Robbie moves. He goes flying into the corner, hiting his shouder. Jenny slaps him on the shoulder and tags herself in. She goes to the top rope and jumps off, hitting a drop kick on Bourbon then running over and punching Mandii of the apron again. She goes to pick up Bourbon, but can't get him up so kicks him in the gut......she blows the kiss and goes for her twist of fate finisher Pink Perfection but as she turns Mandii comes off the top rope with a drop kick of her own and takes Jenny out. Chaos, holding his shoulder stumbles into the middle of the ring and Mandii hits a huge spike DDT.

Mandii has taken charge here!

She is trying to win this for her team!

She picks up Robbie and slides him on top of Chaos. But Chris isn' the legal man. She rolls out of the ring to grab Jenny, but Jenny is playing possum. She grabs Mandii and arm drags her to the mat, then kicks her in the back. Chaos is stirring. Bourbon is to his feet and grabs Jenny, locking her in a bear hug. She tries to fight out of it but the big man squeezes. A crack is heard as she groans. He has a big smile. He turns towards the middle of the ring, goin for a Robbie Bomb but as he turns he walks

Right

Into

A

Spear.

Robbie drops and Jenny falls on top!

The ref goes for the cover.

Mandii goes to break it up but Chris spears her too........

The power couple did it!

Yippee

Tigs: Here are you winners, the XWF Power Couple, Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst!

Winner - Chris Chaos & Jenny Myst

Finn Kuhn
- vs -
Jim Caedus

Tig O' Bities: This next match is for one fall and is for advancement in the Universal Title tournament! Introducing first, from Frankfurt, Germany, Finnnnnnnn Kuhnnnn

As the heavy riffs of No Resolve's Kill Us echo their way through the arena, the fans begin to litter the stage and arena with boos as they know who's coming out. As the main riff starts to play, Finn Kühn makes his way out from the back in a long, black jacket, and his head bowed and in a hood, walking slowly towards the ring, allowing all the noise from the fans to go in one ear, and out the other.

As the lyrics began playing, Finn removes his hood, looking ready, determined, and walks to the ring with purpose. Once in the ring, he poses on the turnbuckles as fans continue to boo the Kaiser. After a few seconds, he hops down, and waits for the match to begin.

Just then, the crowd goes wild.

Tig O' Bitties: And his opponent, from Long Beach, California, he is a member of Apex, one-half XWF Tag Team Champion, and a holder of a Money in the Bank Briefcase....Jim Caedus!

The now familiar opening notes to "Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begin to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer plugs. The fans erupt. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress.

His hair hangs freely, emotion absent in his eyes. He glances around at the majority population of fans who now know exactly who he is. The small pockets of his smarks seem less enthused to be a part of the crowd but remain cheering nonetheless.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he heads immediately to the timekeeper table and hands off both his strap and case then removes his Dickies jacket walking to the ring, folding it carefully beside his corner's steps, ascending to the apron and stepping through the ropes into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

Here we go! This has big match written all over it! One of these two men could be the next Universal Champion!

You really think this will be good? I can tell you right now who is going to win.

No spoilers, please.

Just as they are getting set to ring the bell, the Nexus by Aramanthe goes off again.

What they hell are they doing out here?

They have probable cause, Pip, they both have a reason to hae both of these men. They both have history with each!

Chris and Jenny walk to opposite sides of the ring. Finn is yelling at Jenny, pointing, while Jim stays focused. Jenny waves at Finn and blows as kiss as he flicks her off and turns around.

We just saw them a minute ago, we don't need them now!

A HUGE clothesline from Caedus to start the match. He almost turned Finn inside out, flipping him through the air and onto his back. Jim grins, trying to make quick work of the young budding star, and picks him up by the head. He sets him up for the Katabasis, but Finn is able to punch his way out of it. He backs Jim off and goes for a clothesline over the ropes, but Jim ducks and grabs Finn's arm, bringing it down over the ropes. He grabs his elbow and walks to the center of the ring and Jimm grabs the arm again, twisting it. Finn yells out and goes to one knee. Jim is using his brute strength to twist the arm.

Chris Chaos went after the knee last week, and now Caedus is going after the arm.

Finn's gonna retire in a wheelchair.

Finn kicks Jim's ankle, making him let go, then sweeps the leg and brings the big man down. In a quick boost of speed the young star bounces off the ropes and brings an elbow down ono Caedus. Finn pops up, wincing, holding is arm.

He may have just done more damage to himself there, Luca.

What a tard

There is no quit in this kid, thats for sure.

Chaos and Jenny continue to lean on each end of the apron. Finn stares at Chaos then goes to pick up Jim again, only to get an elbow to the mid section. Finn brings a club down onto the head of Caedus and he flips around behind, going for the bridge pin.

Caedus powers out.

Gonna need a lot more than that to beat Jimmy C

He is clearly distracted, Myst and Chaos have no business being out here! Finn is just trying to survive this!

Jimmy gets up on his own and Finn bounces off the ropes, going for a runnin knee but Caedus catches him mid air and flips him into a power slam, crashing Finn to the matt in a high impact move.

Caedus now gives a stare to Chaos who nods at him with a grin. He picks up Finn and slams him again. Sittin him up. Caedus locks in a sleeper with his knee in Finns back.

Finn's arms are waving as he tries to fight out of it and the power couple slaps the apron in approval.

Finn has lasted longer than I anticipated him too

Give him some credit, he DID beat Chaos last week.

At this point, who hasn't?

Finn is reaching for the ropes, trying to get to them to break the hold but Jim pulls back harder. Finn is fading. The ref waits for him to go limp and lifts an arm.

He signals 1

Signals two.

Lifts the arm but Finn brings it back up just as it is about to fall to his side. The crowd is active as he gets a second wind and begins to twist, breaking the hold and getting to his feet. He twists Jim into a neck breaker but when he goes to execute Jim shoves him off, against the ropes, and brings a big boot up to the face. Finn goes down again. Chris and Jenny both clap.

Are they rooting for Jim here?

I doubt it.

Jim picks up Finn, but that split second of hesitation Jim used with looking at Chris gave Finn the opening. A poke to the eyes. Jim stumbles off.

LIONS DEN!!!!!!!

The codebreaker from Finn! He could steal it here!!!!!

NO, NOT LIKE THIS!

Finn hooks he leg.

3-----JIM CAEDUS GETS A SHOULDER UP!

Chris Chaos almost just cost Jim Caedus a title shot, and he didn't even do anything but stand there!

Someone get those two out of here!

Well, Chris. Jenny can stay.

Finn bounces off the ropes and hits a moonsault. He goes for a second one of the other side of the ring and bumps into Jenny's arm. He trips a little and turns around. Jenny puts her arms up and shrugs.

Caedus, woozy, gets to his feet. Finn turns around and goes for a clothes line but Jim ducks, catching him into an atomic drop and then a massive DDT!

Jim spits at Jenny then goes for the cover.

Finn gets a shoulder up.

Jim is frustrated now. He picks up Finn by the head then grabs the arm and whips him into the corner. Jim runs with a body splash and flattens Finn. Sitting Kuhn on the middle rope, Jim steps on the middle rope and begins to hammer blows at Finn. The crowd counts to ten with his shots, then he hooks the arm and executes a fall away slam off the second rope.

Jim hooks the leg.

3----FINN KICKS OUT!

That is two pin attempts a piece. What a match we have!

What an outfit Jenny has on, huh?!

Jim picks up Finn and goes to whip him into the ropes but Finn ducks, lifting Jim for the Lions Den but Caedus wiggles out, lifting Finn into an F5, but Finn wiggles out and bounces off the ropes. Jim goes for a clothesline, Finn ducks and comes off the ropes with a flying cross body! The two roll and pop back up. Jim catches Finn and slams his arm off the ropes again, then twists it again behind his back before lifting him in a leverage position into the air before dropping him face down.

Finn, however, doesn't quit. He crawls towards the ropes and Chris and Jenny, now together, are shit talking him from the outside. They separate and Jenny gets up on the apron. Jim turns around and Finn gets to his feet. Chris grins as Finn goes to the top rope.

Oh no! Jim is stuck paying attention to Jenny!

Finn looking to end this here!

Finn comes off the top but Jim sees him out of the corner of his eye. He turns at the last second.

WREXUS PLEXUS

MY GOD WHAT A KICK!

Here it comes!

KATABASIS!!!!!!

Finn is out!

Jim covers.

Jim Caedus is moving on, despite a valiant effort from Kuhn!

All is right in the world! Jim Caedus is back on top, at least for now!

Tig O' Bitties: Here is your winner and advancing in the Universal Title Tourament, Jim Caedus!

Winner and advancing to the XWF Universal Title Tournament Final - Jim Caedus

Uh oh.

Just as Tigs lets go of Jim's arm, Chris and Jenny both get up on the apron.

Like a pack of wolves closing in on their prey. Jim has to have his head on a swivel here.

The tension in the building can be felt. Jim looks at Chris, then at Jenny, then back at Chris. He clenches his fists, as if prepared to fight them both.

You could cut this tension with a knife! This is about to explode here!

Jenny and Chris both go to make it like they are stepping in the ring. Jim lunges, and they both drop down, laughing. They walk back up the ramp pointing at Jim and claiming he's next. Jim is yelling "COME ON!" and giving them the come on gesture, but they continue to back up the ramp grinning and holding hands.

Oh my, Turning Point just got a lot more interesting!

James Raven
- vs -
Micheal Graves
X-Treme Rules

James Raven must defeat Graves in order to get his match with Vincent Lane at Turning Point!

The following contest is an X-Treme Rules Match! James Raven MUST defeat Micheal Graves in order to get his match with Vincent Lane at the upcoming XWF Pay-Per-View..... Turning Point!!

The entire arena slowly fades to black as the audience excitedly awaits the entrance of "The Peoples GOAT". The drum beat and guitar solo start and a series of white and blue spotlights come up and pan the crowd. Mike Shinodas voice is heard on the speakers singing.

“Now here we go for the hundredth time, hand grenade pins in every line, throw ‘em up and let something shine, going out of my fucking mind… filthy mouth, no excuse, find a new place to hang this noose, string me up from atop these roofs, high and tight so I wont get loose.”

By now the fans are going wild and cheering as the spotlights slowly make their way to the top of the entrance ramp where a dim fog begins to form.

“Truth is you can stop and stare, rub myself out and no one cares, dug the trench out and lay down there with a shovel up, out of reach somewhere… yeah, someone pouring in, make it a dirt glass floor again, say your prayers and stomp it out when they bring that chorus in.”

The spotlights come together as one, and the fog fills the top of the ramp until the downbeat hits and a major blue and silver pyrotechnic display goes off and the rest of the arena lights turn up to full. When the smoke clears James Raven is seen on top of the ramp, his hands thrown up over his head and a huge smile on his face.

“I BLEED IT OUT!!! Diggin’ deeper just to throw it away, I BLEED IT OUT!!!”

James makes his way down the ramp, high fiving fans and posing for pictures with several of them until he reaches the base of the ramp. Then, he pauses for a few seconds and sprints for the ring, diving in under the bottom rope and sliding in to the center of the mat on his hands and knees.

Introducing first! Weighing 222 pounds.... James Raven!!

He poses for a second, then gets up and runs for the turnbuckle, climbing up and posing yet again for the fans before doing a 360 degree spin off and doing the same on the opposite turnbuckle. As his music fades out he stretches in his corner, and then waits for either his opponents entrance or the starting bell.

And his opponent.... Weighing 265 pounds.... "The Dark Warrior"..... Micheal Graves!!

A thick fog rolls onto the entrance ramp as the opening riff of Unholy blares throughout the arena. Suddenly a bolt of lightning strikes the stage and in the flash Micheal Graves appears seemingly out of thin air. Graves walks down the the ring to a mixed reaction. At the bottom of the ramp he takes a running start and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. Graves stands up and raises his arms out to his sides like a cross. He slowly lifts his head up, looking to the sky as the lights fade in.

DING!

DING!

DING!

As the bell rings, Raven and Graves go to the center of the ring and begin to stare each other down. The tension is palpable and crowd is excited for what can be considered a dream match between two XWF legends.

Holy shit, Pip! I'm fucking stoked for this one! James Raven! Michael Graves! Who do you got your money on?

As a commentator, I can't really show bias...

LAME!

...but personally, I'm betting on Raven. He's been looking for his match with Vinnie Lane for a while now, he's hungry, he's ready to fight, and a focused, determined James Raven can be considered one of the best here.

Some trash talk can be heard between the two legends as the match looks to get underway. Raven backs up a step and opts for some good old fashioned grappling to start things off. Graves obliges, grabbing Raven's hand as the two begin to lock horns-- NO! Graves with a boot to Raven's gut immediately, which causes him to double over! Graves then follows that up with a HUGE forearm shot to Raven's back as he goes on a knee now. Graves picks Raven up, Irish Whip... as Raven comes back on the return, Graves ducks down to the floor, lying flat as Raven hops over and goes to the ropes. However, as Graves leapfrogs up anticipating Raven to go under, Raven catches himself on the ropes and stops his momentum! Graves goes back down to the floor shocked-- HUGE DROPKICK BY RAVEN!

Emphatic start to this contest! Both men are not backing down!

Raven is in control right now though, Pip!

Indeed, Raven is taking Graves' arms, hooking them around his knees, and then picks up his head for a brutal-looking Camel Clutch! The crowd is chanting for Graves to tap, however the Dark Warrior won't go down that easily. Wrapping his arms around his opponents' feet, Graves then snaps his hands through causing Raven to fall down and break the hold! Not even missing a beat, Graves takes Raven's leg-- KNEEBAR! James Raven is in pain and is trying to scramble to the ropes, but Graves is cinching the hold in harder! The fans are chanting for Raven to make it to the ropes... and he makes it! The fans pop hard as Graves is forced to relinquish the hold by referee Mika Hunt, and Raven gingerly tests his knee upon getting back upon his own two feet. However, Graves smiles in front of the legend.

I think Graves is marking his target, Pip. He sees the weak spot, and is going to exploit it.

Hard to argue against that, Luca! Graves is one of the best systematic destroyers in the XWF, and if Raven manages to win this match, he has to be sure not to injure that knee too much before Turning Point against Vinnie Lane!

Graves goes right up to Raven and hits him with a HUGE slap, reverberating around the arena! The fans wince in unison as Raven slowly turns his face back, his eyes immediately giving the expression that Graves just done did fuck up.

And Raven EXPLODES! Punches, kicks, the kitchen sink! Raven is throwing every kind of strike imaginable at Michael Graves, and Graves is forced to cover up as he's backed into the corner by James Raven! Mika Hunt gets in to count and tries getting Raven to back off...

At this rate, Mika gets in between Raven and Graves, dragging Raven aside and told him to follow the rules or risk getting disqualified. Raven brushes Mika aside, moving past her and Irish Whipping Graves to the other turnbuckle. Raven darts forward and tries for a jumping corner splash-- NO! Graves moves out of the way at the last second, and Raven's head collides with the steel post at the outside! Raven's dazed and confused, with a bloody nose starting to become apparent... which allows Michael Graves to kick the injured leg from behind! Raven crumples as Graves spins Raven around and drags him to the center of the ring... GRAVE DIGGER BY MICHAEL GRAVES! COVER!

THR- KICK-OUT! JAMES RAVEN STAYS ALIVE!

Michael Graves checks to make sure if the count was in fact three, then picks up Raven by his hair and delivers a jaw-jacking European Uppercut which sends him into the ropes... however he rebounds off of them and gives Graves a huge forearm for his troubles! Both men back up a step and leap forward slightly as...

F.Y.S! The Fuck You Shank Superkick lands flawlessly from both men, and Raven and Graves both crumble! The fans are on their feet!

My lord! It feels like we've barely just started this match, and already they're looking like marathon runners! The level of skill on display when these two guys go all-out is incredible!

Both of these guys have got their backs to the wall, Pip! Raven wants his match with Lane! Graves wants to get back on top! Both of these men are willing to kill to get what they want! Let's see who wants it more, whose going to strike out in the bottom of the ninth, whose going to get the game winning three-pointer, whose going to throw that final touchdown!

Graves manages to get back onto his feet first, dazed and shaking out the cobwebs, but Raven is right behind him, hobbling on one leg and telling his opponent to bring it. Graves obliges, and runs at Raven with a huge clothesline- RAVEN DUCKS AND DARTS STRAIGHT FOR THE OPPOSING ROPES! Graves rebounds off the other set of ropes as Raven springboards off--

RAVENSAULT!

THE COVER!

THR- KICK-OUT! GRAVES STAYS IN THIS AS RAVEN LOOKS SHOCKED!

When was the last time you've seen someone kick out of the Ravensault like that, Pip?

Too long, Luca. Too damn long. Graves is not willing to go down just yet!

Raven looks exasperated and trying to stifle the pain in his leg as he's setting up Graves... the crowd is going electric as they know what is about to await Michael Graves when he gets up... Graves is kneeling, trying to get back to reality and block out all the noises...

Once Graves is on one knee, Raven turns him around and gets set for the Flight of the Raven-- NO! Graves again kicks Raven's injured leg from behind, and as Raven crumbles to a knee, trying to shield the injured leg as much as possible, Graves darts off the ropes and towards Raven-- Shining Wizard by Graves as Raven's bloody nose starts streaking all over the canvas and on Graves' knee! Graves signals to the now-booing crowd that it's OVER!

Picking up Raven, he goes for Grave Consequences-- NO! Raven reverses out! Flight of the Raven-- NO! Graves shoves Raven off and kicks the leg again-- NO! Raven moves the leg away at the last second, causing Graves' weight to be off balance-- a huge dropkick from Raven drops Graves like a bad habit! Raven takes Graves' legs-- SHARPSHOOTER! SHARPSHOOTER, CENTER OF THE RING! GRAVES IS TRYING TO CRAWL TO THE ROPES!

"TAP! TAP! TAP!"

What a fucking match! Is Graves going to tap here?

Think again, Pip. Graves has suffered through far worse, he's getting to the ropes right now!

Indeed, Graves is slowly crawling to the ropes, trying to get their with every fiber of his being, but every time it looks like he may get to the ropes, Raven drags him back to the center of the ring! Seemingly having no other out, Graves elbows Raven's injured leg as Raven is forced to let go! Raven is writing in pain as Graves is crawling to get up! The fans are on their feet and willing both of these legends to continue the fight!

Stiff forearm shot by Graves! Roundhouse kick by Raven! And another forearm shot from Raven! Raven runs off the ropes, trying for a Hurricanrana... only to get powerbombed by Grave-

NO! Rolling Yoshi Tonic by Raven! The Rolling Yoshi Tonic gets Raven out of the powerbomb and into a cover! Mika Hunt slides in for the count...

THR- NO!

RAVEN CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MIKA HUNT CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THE FANS CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THE COMMENTATORS CAN'T BELIEVE IT! EVEN GRAVES HIMSELF CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HE REFUSES TO LOSE!

Both men are completely spent now, and are leaning on themselves to try and get back up to their feet. It seems like even a strong gust can take them down at this rate.

But they're still fighting. So long as they're conscious, they refuse to take a loss here. And they keep hitting the crap out of each other, and the fans seem to be coming back to life after all that cheering with every shot fired. But this stalemate can't last forever.

Raven tries a back heel kick, but Graves ducks and pulls Raven into a DDT! He pikes Raven's head off the mat! Graves crawls up to his feet and signals for the end!! He picks up Raven and sets him up for Grave Consequences!!

This is it! Graves has him up!

Graves wastes no time hoisting Raven up onto his shoulders, but Raven squirms and pulls until Graves can't hold him anymore! Raven drops to his feet behind Graves and hits the FLIGHT OF THE RAVEN!!! A cover cover!!

Out of nowhere! Flight of the Raven! This one is over!!

What a counter!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!!!

I guess this means Vincent Lane is going to have to dust off his boots, huh?

It appears so, Pip!

Winner - James Raven

The Xwf cameras are in the back as Mezian is walking to gorilla position. He notices someone walking towards him. His face goes from his normal gleeful facial expression speaking to himself.Then it goes to a straight almost angry expression.

Hey Mezian how have you been lately?

Jessalyn Hart steps out into camera view. Mezian stands staring at his former friend.

What do you want Jessalyn

I just wanted to wish you good luck in the Hart title match.

II don't need your luck,human. I just need to make Bobert tap and go home.

Well, thats another thing I wanted to talk about. When are you coming home? I miss having you in the house its getting lonely.

If you're getting lonely get a roommate. I don't live with you anymore, I didn't want to in the first place. You helped me when i need it. I don't need it anymore so you aren't needed.I live in New York now with my own kind.Now...can I get to my match?

Okay, I guess you're right. I'll Just go. But first I need to say somethng. Fuck You you worthless, no good piece of shit. I gave you my everything and you just left. How could you do that to me.

Easy, Just like this.

With that Mezian leaves the cameras shot

Fine be that way dick. Ill be seeing you at Turning Point!

Mezian walks back into shot and stands chest to chest with Jessalyn.
He stares down at the smaller woman.

Go ahead Jessalyn have Lane book the match. But remember Its your funeral. Jessalyn Hart Your End IS Nigh!!!

Mezian then leaves the camera shot again and walks away leavig Hart wondering what she had done.

HART CHAMPIONSHIP
Robert Main
- vs -
Mezian
Submission Match!

Well I guess She may have a match at turning point against her former Mentor.

Maybe,I don't know if lane will let her fight him

The following is a Submission match for the XWF Hart Championship Introducing first The champion....Standing 6'4" and weighing 220lbs from Las Vegas Nevada....RRROOOOOOBBBERT MAAAAAAINNNNN.

Following Tig's introduction, he turns as the music begins to rise, and after the lyrics "I make them for you" hit the speakers, just as the sting hits, he raises his arms to the sky, turning around slowly to face the ring! He then hops off the small platform, and begins to walk to the ring, avoiding the outstretched hands of the fans in disgust along the way. Once Robert reaches the apron, he eyes those in the ring, smirks, then ascends the stairs to his corner and steps between the ropes exuding confidence.

The Champ seems ready for Mezian

Of course Pip, Mezian is a nobdy. Main is an Alpha.

Introducing Next the challenger....Standing 6'3" Weighing at 230lbs from Cincinnati,Ohio....Mezzziiaaaannnn.

The arena lights go a dim blue and begin to pulse.A voice come over the P.A. system

Your End Is Nigh!....The Apocalypse Is....Now!!!

Mezian comes out form behind the curtain.Bare chest covered in starnge rune and shapes.As he walks down the ramp he points at his opponent screaming Nigh,Nigh,Nigh,Nigh.He climbs the steps and walks over to his opponent and stands face to face with them.

My notes here say this is what he is calling his ascended form.

It looks like he let a five year old finger paint on him

The two mean stand face to face as the ref lifts up the Hart Championship. You see Main mouths the words"That is Mine"as he points to the title. Mezian responds with" Not for Long"The bell rings and the two men lock up. Robert transitions into a waist lock, from there he suplexes Mezian to the mat. He then picks up Mezian again and does it again, again and again. He lets Mezian go as he starts to show off and be his arrogant self for the fans. Main looks at Mezian and begins to mock him by saying Nigh over and over again while standing over his body.

Just then Mezian grabs Main by the throat and pulls him down to the at where he begins to throw a flurry of forearms and elbows as he takes the mount. The ref tells him to let Main go and don't grab the hair. Mezian ignores him and continues to beat Main down. The ref begins to count

Mezian lets Main go and stands up waiting for Main to get to his feet. Mezian is stalking him like he is prey. The dazed main gets back to his feet just in time for a.....

SPEAR

Main's body folds in half as Mezian's body makes contact.The two men begin to throw hands while on the mat. Main traps one of Mezian's hand and throws his legs over his chest. Main is going for an arm bar.

Oh, no Mezian my have to tap right here!

Oh boo hoo, Mezian cant keep up with the Omega

Main begins to crank Mez's arm by extending his hips and puling the arm. Mezian sreams in pain, he begins to try moving his boy towards the the bottom rope. Inch by inch Mez moves to the rope. Main begins to pull him a way from the rope but Mez has the ring curtain. Mezian begins to pull main back and he grabs the bottom rope. The ref begins the count.

Main is pulling his arm harder

Main finally lets go of the hold and gets up to argue with the ref.He tells him that it was unfair that Mezian grabbed the ring curtain. The ref just shrugs his shoulders and warns him not to get in his face.Man goes back to Mez, he begins to stomp on his shoulder and worsen the already damaged limb.

Bit excessive don't you think?

No its a fine strategy. The best I've seen all night.

As Main stomps on Mez comes to and rolls out of the ring. He walks around the ring favoring his injured arm and shoulder.He is staring down Main as he sits upon the ring corner checking the time on his non existent watch.The ref tells Mezian to get back into the ring. He starts to count...

With the count at nine Mezian rolls back in and then rolls back out.

He is just playing games now with Main.

No, He's to much of a coward to face Main in the ring

Main is fuming at this point and makes hi sway outside of the ring starts to stalk Mezian. the two men circle the ring.The two men start running around the ring. They make two full laps before Mezian slides into the ring. Main follows suit and is t by a German Suplex. Mezian rolls over Main and tries to lock in a Stf. Mezian gets the leg locked and the arm locked but he cant seem to get a hold of mains head.With his free hand Main starts to push up and try to break the hold.

Main keeps trying to break it and he is met by forearms to the back of the head. Main still pushes off and rolls out from under Mezian.
Main gets back to his feet around the same time Mezian does but Mezian is met by a knee the abdomen.Main grabs the bent over Mez and hoists him up into the driver position.

No, He cant be doing what we think is going to do

DEADMAN'S HAND

That's it game over but a pin wont win here.What is he gonna do from here.

As Mezian's body bounces off the mat Main hops to his feet and puts Mezian in the Beggers Lock. He starts squeezing the two limbs in his arms and legs. Mezian has already had a lot of damage sustained to his one shoulder. Mezian some how begins to move his body.

How is he doing that? He has no arms to pull with.

Sheer willpower and..Well, he is using his feet.

Mezian begins to inch his way across the mat and makes his attempt to grab the bottom rope.The ref begins to count so Main will have to break the hold. Main lets go on the four count. We here Main scream what is it going to take. Main walks over to Mezians body and begins to stomp on him again. The ref breaks it up. Main pulls Mezian to his feet and begins another assault on Mezian. Punching the half conscious man, Left, right, Left ,right, Left, right. Mezian's body slumps to the mat and Main stand over him mocking him. Main even places his foot on Mez's chest for good measure posing for the fans.

Now he is just showing off again

Well, when you are the champ you can do pretty much what ever you want.

Main stands Mezian up and tosses him into the ropes. Mezian comes back and ducks the clothes line. he grabs Main around the waist with one arm over his head. He screams'This will Be your Reckoning"From there Mezian hits Main with an Exploder Suplex and catches him mid air with a cutter. Mezian screams Nigh!!! as he rolls Main over and sets up the Leviathan Lock.

What a move from the challenger, and to transition into his Submission.

Big whoop Main did that a few minutes ago. he's just copying greatness.

Mezian has it locked in and begins to squeeze the head and neck of Main. He contorts and strains every muscle in his body to apply more pressure to main.The ref begins to check main for consciousness. He lifts his hand once, it hits the round. He lifts his hand twice, it hits the mat. His lifts his hand a third time. Right as its about to hit the mat Main stops his hand starts to fight back. He moves and wiggle his way to the rope, unable to use his hand he throws his foot up on the rope. The ref starts the break count.

Mezian lets go of the hold and rolls Main onto his back. Mezian gets up and stares at Main and then stares at the ref. Beginning to argue with the ref. Mezian turns around and Main was waiting for him......... DEAD MAN'S HAND!!! Mezian hits flat on the mat and Robert Main transitions straight into the Beggar's Lock!!!!!

Mezian has nowhere to go!! He has to tap!!

He can't tap, Pip! His arms are tied up at the moment!

Finally after Main reels back and pulls hard, Mezian nods his head and submits!!!

And this one is over!

Winner and STILL XWF Hart Champion - Robert Main

FOR THE X-TREME CHAMPIONSHIP

The Engineer
- vs -
Danny Imperial
X-Treme Rules!

Up next, ladies and gentlemen, is our Double Feature!

Ohhhh baby!

Luca can barely hold his excitement! The Main Event is up next and it is a semi-finals match in the Universal Championship Tournament AND for the XWF X-Treme Championship!

A title change is imminent, Pip! I’ve been waiting for the X-Treme Title to change hands in this tournament and tonight I might finally see it![red]

Both of these competitors have been on a roll lately. The Engineer has held the X-Treme Championship for nearly six months. That’s incredible!

[red]Yes, but if anyone can knock Engineer from his high-horse it’s Danny Imperial. The guy should be Universal Champ right now. That’s all I gotta say about that.

Danny Imperial DID come very close to walking away Universal Champion…. But unfortunately, that’s why we’re amidst a tournament for the title right now!

Hey, there’s Tigs!

Ladies and gentlemen! The following contest is our Main Event and is a semi-finals match in the XWF Universal Championship Tournament AND is for the XWF X-Treme Championship!

Introducing first!

"Hail To The King" Blares through the speakers as laser multi-colored lights move haphazardly through the stadium. As the heavy guitar drops, two opposite flares shoot out from the base of the entrance. A crazed, grinning Danny Imperial walks out from behind the curtain. He runs a hand across his face, pulling back his hair.

From New York City! Weighing 215 pounds….. Danny Imperial!!!!

He strolls down the ramp towards the ring, smugly glancing from side to side, giving Betsys in the crowd a wink as he passes them. He slides smoothly into the ring, crawling up to the announce, Tig O' Bitties. Climbing up one of the turnbuckles. He sticks both hands into the air and licks his lips in anticipation.

He leaps off the turnbuckle, walking to the center of the ring as a blue light shines on him. He simulates a crown on his head, lifting the imaginary crown and placing it at the center of the ring. He walks back to a turnbuckle, and lies across the ropes awaiting his opponent.

And his opponent!

On the main screen is a grainy image of an old television test screen. After the initial dialogue the sound slips into “Insect” by Die Warzau and his 'tron. The arena is still bathed in sterile white lights which are now accompanied by small red lights panning all over the arena that look like droplets of blood in contrasts with the white lights.

Weighing 204 pounds… The King of the XWF and the XWF Xtreme and one-half Tag Team Champion………… The Engineer!

The Engineer steps to the top of the ramp, and he takes in the crowd, the ring, everything. Slowly an unsettling smile bisects his face, and some black tar like liquid will spill from his mouth. He'll run his sleeve over it before stalking to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. He then picks himself up in a neutral corner, remaining there with a dead eyed stare until the match begins.

An epic main event, folks

Engy hands over his two title belts and the official of the match, Chaz Bobo, shows the XWF X-Treme Title to the challenger, Danny Imperial, then to the crowd before handing it over to the XWF’s official time keeper, Nipsey Russel. Nipsey has a seat and does his duty of starting the match by ringing the bell!

And here. We. Go.

Neither man move from across the ring. They each stand their ground, don’t even flinch, as the bell tolls to start the match. Chaz Bobo jumps in the middle and signals for the men to start, as well, just to give a helping hand in case they didn’t here. Still, neither man move a muscle.

Well, this is odd.

Nobody wants to make the first move, Pippy. It’s smart. You know what they say about first impressions? Well, one mistake could dictate your fate in the match.

The chant, “Boooooorrrrinng……” begins to wave through the arena from the crowd. Yet, still, neither man move. Chaz Bobo goes to move in again as Engy gives out a quick shriek and rushes across the mat. Imperial meets him about half-way and the two exchange right hands repeatedly in the center of the ring!

There it is! Both make the first move!

Imperial manages to over power Engy and starts getting more punches in than the champ. He wears Engy down then runs towards the ropes! He bounces off and flattens Engy with a running, diving lariat! He wastes no time and picks the champ back up to his feet.

Remember folks, this match is an Xtreme Rules match. ANYTHING goes! With the history of these two men in the ring right now, there isn’t anything off the menu.

What menu?

I mean, there isn’t anything I wouldn’t expect.

Why wouldn’t you just say that?

I wouldn’t think--- Could we just call the match?

I was trying to call the match, Pipper, but when you come with your wicked slang how are any of us supposed to keep up?

Danny Imperial with an early advantage here. He’s gone to work early on the champ and shows no signs of letting up!

Imperial has helped Engy back to his feet only to sling him into the ropes with an Irish whip! Engy hits strong in the corner and bounces off! He walks right into Danny Imperial who lifts him up and plants him on his back with a spine buster!

Imperial stands proudly in the center of the ring over a fallen Engy. Danny does his trademark taunt of removing the imaginary crown from his head and sets it onto Engy. He then grabs the champ by his head and pulls him back up.

Oh man! Could he be setting up for Kingdom Come?!

If Danny Imperial could knock of Engy this quick, it would be the craziest things I’ve seen in this place in a long-ass time, Pip.

Imperial is behind Engy and goes to lift him up….

Engy holds onto the top rope as Imperial lifts him up on his shoulders! Engy locks his legs and pulls himself and Imperial over the top rope and to the outside!

Look out! What a desperation move from the champion!

Engy managed to land safely on the apron, while Imperial landed hard on the floor outside of the ring. Engy takes a moment to gather the rest of his marbles up before jumping off the apron. He walks away from Danny Imperial and goes directly under the ring.

Nooooow we’re talking.

It looks like Engineer has his own strategy in mind here.

Engy pulls out two chairs, a metal bucket, a kendo stick, and a four-foot step ladder and throws all but the kendo stick into the ring. By this time, Imperial is to his feet and is rushing Engy from the corner of ringside. As Imperial stubbornly approaches, Engy swings downward across Imperial’s head and face and sends him into a daze. Engy climbs up on the apron and jumps off smacking him the same way again!

Wow!!! Danny Imperial just took two large cracks to the head and is still standing!

He might be standing, but I think he’s out on his feet, Pip!

Imperial stands and sways back and forth like a zombie under a voodoo trance. Engy stares at Imperial for a short moment and winds up again. Danny snaps out of it just before the swing and belly-to-belly suplexes Engy over his head and into the ring steps! Engy’s head bounces off the top as he rolled over them to the other side. After the throw, Danny remained on the floor finally feeling the affects of the to blows to the head.

It’s like that was instinct on Danny Imperial’s part there, Pip. There was nobody home, but the defense mechanism still went off and now we’re back to zero.

Engy begins to crawl away and slowly pulls himself up with the apron curtain. Even through the throw and hitting his melon, he managed to keep a tight grip on the kendo stick. Imperial is doing the same thing around the corner and managed to roll into the ring first. He sees Engineer entering the ring, kendo stick in-hand, and picks up a chair lying beside him. Both men stand across from each other, a weapon in each of their possession.

Now this is a stand-off.

Engy looks down and spies the other chair he threw into the ring and trades in the kendo stick. Both men equipped with chairs they charge the center of the ring!

We’re about to see some shit!

Bang! Clash! Bang! Crunch!

The two men have a chair fight in the middle of the ring! Each swing met with the other one and deflected away!

Engy changes it up and throws the chair at Imperial’s left knee causing him to go down on it! Engy approaches quickly, but Imperial cracks him in the side of his left arm with the chair! Engy goes down! Imperial struggles to put weight on the knee at first, but manages to tweak it back to limp. Engy tries kicking at the knee, but Imperial cracks him in the arm again with the chair! Engy rolls away and grabs ahold of it in pain! He quickly rolls under the bottom rope and evades another attack from Imperial.

Smart move on his part, Luca. If he has the injured wing, he can at least rely on being quicker than Imperial, for sure, now.

He needs to keep after the leg though, Pip. Imperial is still moving around just fine, the dude’s tough as nails wrapped in taffy.

Indeed.

Imperial throws the chair down to the mat and climbs out of the ring to retrieve his opponent. As Imperial approaches, Engy rises up from under the apron curtain and slings a trash can lid like a frisby at Danny’s face! It pings off of his mouth and rolls away like a quarter! Imperial writhes in pain as he holds his mouth! He takes his hand away and notices blood! He checks again and he is profusely bleeding from the mouth!

Ouch! That HAD to sting, Pip.

I’ll say.

Imperial checks again, as if he didn’t believe it the first time, and freaks out after seeing more blood. He rushes Engy who is now on his feet and spears him through the ring steps!

HOLY SHIT!! Those things weigh a ton, Pip!

And Danny Imperial dove through them like they weighed nothing! My God, Luca. Engineer has to be crushed!

Both men lie on the floor motionless. The top set of ring steps sit on their side against the barricade. If the barricade wasn’t there, someone could have easily been killed.

This place looks like a damn war zone.

A war is what we’ve had, Luca. Both of these men have been beating the HELL out of each other.

Surprisingly, Engy begins to stir the same time as the challenger, Danny Imperial. They crawl their own separate directions; Imperial using the bottom set of ring steps, Engy using the top, to help themselves to their feet. Imperial stands on the steps and dives off with another spear! Engy moves and Imperial spears the ring steps!

Those poor stairs are taking a beating, Pip. We may need some medical personnel down here…

Very funny, Luca.

Engy grabs Imperial and throws him under the bottom rope and follows him in. Engy breathes heavy as he crosses the ring and goes for the step ladder he threw into the ring earlier. He opens it and places it around the middle of the ring. He approaches Imperial and drops a strong elbow across his chest!

I wonder what this maniac has in mind right here.

What? From four feet in the air?

Well, yeah, I suppose.

Engy grabs a chair and wraps it around the bad left leg of Danny Imperial.

Oh no.

Imperial lies motionless, still injured from the spear full of steel just a short-time ago. Engy slowly ascends the step ladder. He reaches the op and……….. Sentan bomb on the leg!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh!!! Imperial’s leg is broken!!! It has to be broken!

Imperial bounces around the mat like a fish, his leg still wrapped in the steel chair. Engy grabs the kendo stick he left lay and begins going to town across the face, chest, and abdomen of Imperial while he still flails around the ring! Engy could have hit him fifty times before Danny finally quit moving! Engy then goes for a cover!!!!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!!

KICKOUT BY IMPERIAL!!!!!

Danny Imperial has welts from that kendo stick up and down his body, a possible broken leg, he’s bleeding from the mouth, could have a concussion….. And still kicks out. The drive this man has is….. insane.

The man knows what being close to the Universal Championship is like, Pip. He knows what it’s like to be within an arm’s reach…. But he DOESN’T know what it’s like to hold it. I think he wants to know.

Imperial manages to kick the chair from his leg with the other. Engy impatiently waits in the middle of the ring, taunting Imperial as he slowly tries to get to his feet. He winds up the kendo stick and rushes in……. Imperial hobbles on one leg before rolling out of the way! Engy hits the turnbuckle! Danny grabs the step ladder and throws it hard at the corner and nails Engy!

Engy drops the kendo stick and crumbles in the corner! Danny takes a minute to nurse his knee the best he can; limping much, much harder now.

Imperial looks like he’s spitting up a lot of blood, Pip, it’s making me sick.

Imperial hobbles to the corner and tosses the step ladder to the middle of the ring. He picks Engy up to his feet, turns him around and hits a German suplex!

Wow! How did he manage that with the injured leg?!

Imperial kept his hands locked and rolls through, picking Engy back up in the processes. He lifts again and hits another German suplex!!

Another one! Incredible!!!

Danny kept his hands locked a second time and rolled through again! He hits a third German suplex, THIS ONE ON THE STEP LADDER!!!!

OHH!!!

Engy has to be out!!! Back of the head first into that ladder after TWO previous German suplexes! Where is this coming from in Danny Imperial?!

The guy is an animal, Pip!

Imperial quickly crawls over to the limp body of the champion and pulls on his leg!

ONE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!

Here we go, new champion!!!!!

KICKOUT BY ENGY!!!!

How?!

This may seem crazy, but this is only the second pinfall attempt we’ve had in this match-up, so far.

Imperial reaches his feet and throws the step ladder across the ring out of the way. He reaches down and grabs Engy who turns around quickly and punches Imperial square in the jaw! Imperial hits the mat like a ton of bricks!

Wow! What happened there?!

Engy reveals that he through a pair of brass knuckles on.

Where the hell did he get those?!

Well, the Engineer has spent a lot of time snooping around under the ring, Luca. Probably held onto them for a moment like that one!

Engy pulls the knucks off and tosses them onto the mat and goes after Danny Imperial. He tracks down another chair in the ring and picks it up. He stalks Danny Imperial as the challenger slowly begins to rise to his feet. Engy approaches him, but Imperial has enough left to superkick the chair right into Engy’s face! Engy stays on his feet, but back peddles out of the center of the ring! Imperial rushes after him and spears him through the middle rope and to the outside!

And here we go again!

It’s X-Treme Rules, Pip! These guys could go fight down at the iHop down the street if they wanted to.

You know we’re in Africa, right?

You saying they DON’T have an iHop?

I can’t say one way or another.

Then why call me on my shit, Pip?

Both men lie on the outside of the ring and both begin stirring at the same time. Engy begins working his way up the entrance while Imperial uses the barricade to pull himself up quicker. He reaches his feet and goes right after Engy.

Imperial grabs the chamb back the back of his pants and steers him forcefully into the barricade then further up the ramp towards the stage. Engy seems helpless like an animal that’s had it’s tail stepped on. Imperial manages to catch the barricade a few more times on his way up the stage. He finally throws Engy down when they reach the top and lands a couple of stomps and kicks to Engy’s back and head.

I honestly don’t know how Danny Imperial is still doing this. The guys has been bleeding from his mouth for what seems like forever, Pip. He’s covered in it.

Imperial looks out towards the side of the stage. They’re at least fifteen feet from the bottom where extra tables, chairs, and equipment are stored. He reaches down and grabs Engy and throws his arm across his own shoulder…..

Oh my God. Don’t do it……!!!!!

Imperial is setting Engy up slowly for Imperial Insanity!

How does he see doing this as beneficial?! He’s going with him!

Imperial lifts him up! Twirls Engy around, but Engy counters and lands a DDT out of the move!!

What a counter!

Engy is back to his feet, looks down at the fate that Imperial had planned for him, then looks down to Imperial. He picks the challenger up and…….

Oh, no….

….. lifts Imperial up…………

Delirium Tremens from the top of the stage!!! Imperial went crashing down and is buried under a pile of broken rubbish!!! The crowd has been ecstatic for a while now, but this through them off the top!! Engy looks around, then down to his opponent who is motionless in the wreckage! The referee begins to count Imperial down…… But Engy looks down again, the Swan dives off!!!!!!!!!!! Chaz Bobo can’t believe it!!!!!!! Engy crashes down onto the wreckage as the camera crew and official make their way down…… Engy is on top of Imperial so the referee counts!!!!!!!!

ONE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!

What a hell of a match we had here.

Psh! What a night, Pip!!

I’ll say.

Winner and advancing to the XWF Universal Title Tournament Final AND STILL XWF X-Treme Champion…….. The Engineer

A lot has transpired tonight, Luca, leading us down the road toward Turning Point.

No doubt! We have our tournament finalists, and know what’s crazy? They’re the Tag Team Champions!!! How the hell is this going to work?!

It’s definitely going to be interesting, Luca. Jim Caedus and the Engineer have both been dominant here in the XWF for quite some time. And like you said, as they share the Tag Team Championship, it’s going to be interesting to see how the co-exist while heading into Turning Point to face off for the most coveted prize in our business.

In the UNIVERSE, Pip! UNIVERSE!!!!!!

Indeed. Well, that’s all we have time for tonight folks. Thank you for hanging with us. I’m Pip Collins and this is Luca Arzegotti….. Saying good-night!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
(02-15-2018), (02-15-2018), Finn Kühn (02-15-2018), JimCaedus (02-15-2018), Muddy Waters (02-15-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-15-2018), Phantom Panzer (02-15-2018), The Engineer (02-15-2018), Vincent Lane (02-15-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jefferson Jackson's post!
Phantom Panzer (02-15-2018)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-15-2018, 09:42 AM

As Finn wakes up, he finds himself in a familiar site - the trainer's room. The sterile white walls stare back at him as there's a couple doctors in there working with painkillers and other forms of medicine, stocking up for the week, et cetera. Finn, however, is seething as he remembers what happened in his match.

Jenny...

Chris...

Jim...

"DAMN IT ALL!" Finn yells as he runs out into the hallway. No one is there. A pale light hangs from above, flickering on and off.

"Everybody left here a while ago, Finn," the doctor said from behind. "Everybody's off to Cairo for Turning Point. We were just about to head off ourselves."

"BULLSHIT!" Finn shouts. "CHAOS! JENNY! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! STOP FUCKING WITH ME!"

The only response is the echoes of Finn's voice throughout the hallowed halls of the arena, which only seems to further fuel Finn's anger. A low, guttural grunt follows, which seems to explode into--

"DAMMIT!"

The doctor winces after the shout, as Finn turns back to him with a manic look on his face.

"Tell Vincent Lane I'll be seeing Chris Chaos at Turning Point. It's time to end this. For good and all."

((OOC: Holy shit, great show! And shout out to whoever wrote my match, that was sick!

Caedus, thanks for these two weeks of RPing. I had so much fun, and you definitely brought the heat haha. I'm really looking forward to the next time we can face off.))

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
(02-15-2018), JimCaedus (02-15-2018), Vincent Lane (02-15-2018)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2018, 11:35 AM

=================================
POST SHOW BACKSTAGE
=================================

Much like last Warfare, Steve Sayors is seen jogging down a hallway, eventually catching up to Micheal Graves.

STEVE SAYORS
"Micheal, tonight saw you and Raven battle it out in what can only be referred to as a near stalemate, but Raven managed to pin you after landing "Flight of the Raven". Prior to this match you had a lot to say about James, even going so far as to question his ability in the ring. What are your thoughts on James Raven's abilities now?"

MICHEAL GRAVES
"Well he beat me didn't he? Maybe the guy isn't a phony like I claimed, but I'll tell you this much, and I'm sure Raven will agree. The Micheal Graves that he faced off against tonight is a refocused Graves. One that has nowhere to go from here but up."

STEVE SAYORS
"Now many, including yourself, have speculated that the real reason that Vincent Lane booked Raven in this match wasn't because he needed Raven to prove anything to him, but that he was counting on you to prevent him from being forced to step into the ring with Raven at Turning Point. A match that many believe that he agreed to a bit hastily, without really considering his health. Are you concerned that Lane might try to punish you in some way for failing to defeat Raven?"

MICHEAL GRAVES
"He can try, but I wouldn't advise it."

STEVE SAYORS
"Are you threatening the CEO of the XWF?"

MICHEAL GRAVES
"Not at all Steve. I'm just saying, Vinnie found out first hand what kind of chaos I can cause around here when he decided to fuck with me last summer when the decision was made by Theo Pryce to terminate my contract. I don't think he wants to find out what would happen if he came after me directly."

STEVE SAYORS
"One final question. What's next for Micheal Graves?"

MICHEAL GRAVES
"Turning Point, whatever match management has planned for me, I feel sorry for my opponent."

Graves walks off as the scene fades to black.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Finn Kühn (02-15-2018), JimCaedus (02-15-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-15-2018, 11:49 AM

what I did to that loser kitt kennedy is only the beginning.. turning point will become a massacre of blood!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(02-15-2018), Finn Kühn (02-15-2018), JimCaedus (02-15-2018)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-15-2018, 02:39 PM

---Hours previous to the events seen in the trainer's room with Finn Kühn...---

::Jim opens the door and takes a step in-

-spies Finn and moves to advance-

-only to halt at the sight of The Kaiser at rest and instead turns to quietly pull the door closed::

"Jim!"

Nearly leaping outta my boots. "Jesus fuckin' Christ- the fuck Sayors!?"

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to startle you. You seem a little on edge. Were you uh...were you about to go in there and start something with Finn?"

"Fuck would I do that for?"

Shrugging. "You two did get pretty heated with one another these past couple of weeks."

"That's the name of the game, Steve, stop tryin' to 'cause trouble for sweet footage. If Finn's got anything comin', and he does, it's respect."

"I thought you said you weren't going to do this in your final words before Warfare?"

"He deserves it. Period.

Did he lose?"

Steve remains silent, holding the mic out. I'm not paying attention to the microphone however, I'm looking dead into the lens.

"So fucking what?

That...that kid in there brought it to me without fear in vignette. He took everything in the match I threw at him, smiled and flipped me off. Like the true fuckin' warrior I told him he should've been this whole time from promo one.

He's earned my respect. Not only that...

Finn Kühn has proven he's Universal Championship material and vindicated the booker's decision. He _will_ one day soon achieve greatness in the most highly competitive promotion in this business, the Xtreme Wrestling Federation."

"Speaking of the match, he had more- well, you both had more than just eachother to worry about, what with Jenny Myst and Chris Chaos trolling at ringside."

"A lot like roaches aren't they? Once they've infested your home they never leave. All you can really do is stomp the shit out of 'em when you see one scampering past. I dealt with it, Finn'll deal with it as he did against Chaos the last time."

"What about you? It sounded to me like Jenny and Chris were tagging Jim Caedus."

"Yeah, I heard. "I'm next"? Neeeeeeeeeext..." Exaggerated shrug. "-person to step up to the plate and knock an underhand pitch Chrisball outta the park simply by way of the same successful and ludicrously long inning's batter rotation? Next person to regret sayin' anything at all nice about ol' Cuckles and his cunt? Next as in the new team of Wonder Twat Powers Activate intends on comin' after Engy and I for the Tag straps? Next...Universal Champion?"

"I'm glad you brought that up, Jim."

"Yeah, I know. You're lookin' to get some words on Eng' and my predictions for our match at Turning Point, that's why I steered it that way."

"And your thoughts are?"

"I made the monumental mistake of underestimating my now fellow tag partner last time. It's not gonna happen again. This...this may very well be the greatest challenge I've faced thus far in my nigh 22 year career.

Now if you'll excuse me, only reason I'm over here was to shake Finn's hand but seein' as he's busy at the moment... Oh...Graves, kickass job against Raven, bro. And Raven, good luck against Boss Lane my friend."

::Jim turns and takes his leave as Steve signals for the cut, glancing around for another XWF superstar to harangue::

(ooc: Finn, it was an honor to work with you going full throttle, those IC words up there are genuine, you're without a doubt an incredible writer and talent and I respect the hell out of you for what you did. Fuckin' hardcore, brother, thank you as well =)

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(02-15-2018), (02-15-2018), Finn Kühn (02-15-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-16-2018), Vincent Lane (02-15-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2018, 06:04 PM

#JustPredictableThings
#Engy/CaedusII
#Hashtag

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Engineer's post:
(02-15-2018), Finn Kühn (02-15-2018), Vincent Lane (02-15-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-16-2018, 12:10 AM

(02-15-2018, 12:24 PM)Sebasstian Dyke Said:
(02-15-2018, 11:49 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: what I did to that loser kitt kennedy is only the beginning.. turning point will become a massacre of blood!

Is that when you are due for your next cycle?

keep it up and your blood will flow like a woman on her period ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post