Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a fight
Jack Killborn Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

05-27-2013, 02:50 AM

Don Gibson's (Sea of the heartbreak) softly plays , the room is pitch black and nothing can be seen. Only the sound of the music is all that anyone can see or hear. After a few minutes the song slowly fades in the back ground and a dimish light comes on illuminating part of the room. And as the light brightens up the room we see a small table and chair, a fairly large man sits behind the table with a wicked grin on his face.

Jack.. I guess your wondering why Sea of the Heartbreak, why that song, well let me tell you why. It goes back to a time when some one very close to me , someone who had stood by me through thick and thin. But when this man needed me I regret that I was not able to be there . You see while three cowards jumped him from behind and put a beer bottle through his neck as he exited a local pub, I was a few blocks away. So while he died in my arms I vowed revenge, the 3 men involved did not live much longer(lets out a loud chuckle), any way getting back to the song. As he had no family me and another mate of mine scattered his ashes over our favourite swimming hole before firing of 24 shots with my trusty swan off shot gun, while that song played in the back ground. You see it was 8 years ago to the day when that night happened.

There's a long pause.

Jack.. That was not the first war I have ever been in, I have been in plenty and have seen lots of men killed weather by my hands or by someone other than me. So coming to this federation and kicking some arse is a walk in the park considering the river of blood I have walked through.

Jack stands up and walks closer to the camera he removes his shirt and points to some of the scares on his body. ( he starts with 2 on his back)
Jack.. You see these from an ice pic in the back from behind , by a so called friend. One of the many reasons why I don't trust to many people anymore, see these ears (Holds his ears up to the camera and we see most of the ear skin missing) These I had someone cut off with a rusty razor blade, all because the warden of the prison I was in said I would never get out of D yard. The next week after I was released from hospital I was sent to a psych ward. See told him i was right, and all these other scares. Various knife wounds and even a gun shot , but still I stand here while most of those who were involved are long gone funny that (Laughs again).

Jack grabs a beer from a small fridge in the corner of the room and takes a large swig.

Jack.. Look it was only a week ago that I issued an open challenge to anyone who wanted to get the crap beaten out of them and I got no response. I guess un like back home your all as week as piss, with a yellow streak running up your back. Look when I first got here I looked at the roster and though some of these guys sound tuff , but then I watched the PPV yes I brought myself a ticket and I came and watched. So now I look at the roster and I think there is not one person on this roster that scare's or can beat me and as for your so called XWF champ some of the nobody's back home could beat him, so I should put hi, out of business real quick. So unless you are one of the many yellow bellied cowards in this federation, I say what are you waiting for, i'm not to hard to find.

A mobile phone rings in the back ground and Jack grabs it as he starts to shut the door.

Jack.. Now if you could please leave me alone I have work to take care of (as the door shuts and the camera goes black).
Edit Hate Post Like Post
MrVyper Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-27-2013, 06:42 AM

*The Vyper observes Jack Killborn camera as he pops up on his screen, The Vyper grins and looks straight in the eyes of the confused Jack Killborn*

"Oh I see, another one of those punks who thinks he has a shot, I've only just arrived here and in my short stay I've seen scum like you slowly led to the slaughter house and then left for dead. I've seen scum like you come in and out of the door quicker than a top notch fast food restaurant and I gaurentee if you accept MY challenge to you then you will regret it, so what do you say, Me vs. You at the next Monday Night Mandess? Let's see if your as good as you think you are or are you all bark and no bite 'dawg'?"

*The Vyper quickly closes some 'pop-ups' with naked women on his screen and awaits Jack's reply.*

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Hate Post Like Post
Jack Killborn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

05-27-2013, 01:42 PM

Walking the back corridor of the arena we see Jack talking on a mobile phone he is laughing loudly.

Jack.. Can you believe it ( a short pause) Some upstart who call's himself Zayne Vyper reckons he can beat me, thinks he can take me out. This guy has no clue and if it's fight he want's then i'm more then happy to take him out. look i'll chat to you later.

Jack hangs up the phone and turns to face the camera.

Jack.. Zayne you think you have what it takes to beat me , you must live in dream land cause when I get my hands on you i'm going to rip you limb from limb. So it looks like Monday you will meet your maker a night mare you will wish you had never met..
There's an old saying back home , stupid is the man who doesn't bring a gun to a fist night and you look the type that would be stupid enough. So i'll see you Monday night, the last night of your life.

Jack laughs loudly as he exits the building.
Hate Post Like Post