Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE 2/3
Taylor Mayde Offline
Director of Drug Testing and Analysis

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2018, 07:54 PM

LIVE EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT!

FROM STUDIO 7 - UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA

X-Treme Wrestling Federation Presents:

LOUIS MAXWELL PRYCE
- vs -
SEBASSTIAN DYKE
Bra & Panties Match!
Whoever gets stripped down to the ladies' lingerie they definitely wear every single day LOSES!

EZARIAHA
- vs -
RANDOM
X-Treme Rules!

BOMBSHELL CHAMPIONSHIP

JENNY MYST
- vs -
MADISON DYSON
Standard Savage Rules!
3 RP limit - 2500 Word Cap

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

JOHN HOLLIDAY
- vs -
DREW ARCHYLE

JAPANESE DEATH MATCH for the TV Title!

LOUIS MAXWELL PRYCE
- vs -
SEBASSTIAN DYKE
Bra & Panties Match!
Whoever gets stripped down to the ladies' lingerie they definitely wear every single day LOSES!

"Hello everyone and welcome to Saturday Night Savage! We are on our way to Turning Point, and we have a massive show here for you!"

"This show is going to have Pay Per View implications, I can feel it. But not this match."

As the camera cut away from the fans, the two competitors are already in the ring.

Tig O' Bitties:The opening bout for the evening is a...ugh...a Male Bra and Panties match...with a 15 minute time limit. Introducing first, to my hard camera left...

Hailing from...uh...

Tig checks the stack of intro cards given to her for tonight's Savage event, cycling through them apparently in vain. She checks the sides of her dress, realizes she doesn't have pockets, then checks between her glorious knockers...still coming up ironically empty.

Hailing from your best guess and weighing in at more than likely somewhere around 250 pounds based on his height and build...representing B...X...3...SEBASTIAAAAAAAAN DYKE!

And his opponent...hailing undoubtedly from some ghetto somewhere in the United States or, juxtaposed alternatively, from some rich white suburban neighborhood...weighing what I'd say to be around the same weight as Sebastian Dyke based on a beefier, more muscular build despite being shorter...representing Dem Niggaaaaaz...LOUIS....MAXWELL...PRYYYYYYCE!!

Quite an odd introduction for this match.

Very true Brent, almost as if there was no paperwork with which to reference entrances or tale of the tape details...

Both Brent and Audrey look to the lens with deadpan expressions.............................

DING DING DING

And we are off though I'm not sure why, this is a hideous gimmick match considering the participants involved.

Don't be such a homophobe as well as ignorant of what women might like to see, Brent. True, for most it probably isn't this but who can tell?

Anyone with half a brain and decent eye sight?

Mika calls both Louis and Seabass to the center of the ring."Are you both...wearing the required clothing under there?"

Louis looks to the crowd in embarrassment, not wishing to admit it if he does. [b]"Come on Louis, I haven't got all night. If you aren't properly geared up I'm calling this match for Dyke."

"I'm wearin' it gotdammit! What about DIS nigga?"

Seabass raises his eyebrows and, a bit more soft spoken, inaudibly mouths "you wanna see?"

Seabass unzips his jeans and reaches his hand down...

...to pull out a noose!!!

Whoa! What the HELL!? Inappropriate!

Welp, he's definitely a man of his word, you gotta give him that.

LMP pops with rage.

Da FUCK nigga!?

Seabass suddenly jolts into action, WHIPPING Louis with the untied end of the noose in the leg!

Louis winces, Seabass hits him again, the rope whipping around to Louis's spine. He arches his back in pain, trotting around as he receives several more lashings from Dyke. The fans erupt with boos.

Absolutely despicable.

On the tenth lash, Louis suddenly roars, spins, and catches the loose end of the noose!

He jerks the rope, pulling Dyke forward in a stumble, wraps his massive arms around Dyke's pinning Dyke's own to his body, and executes a MASSIVE belly to belly suplex!!

Dyke doesn't even know what just hit him!

Get him Louis!

Louis lays in with the stomps then reaches down...grabs firm hold of the singlet covering Dyke's upper body, extending beneath his jeans, and tears the top half open!!

He IS wearing a bra!! Dyke has a bra on!!

Forcing Dyke to his feet, Louis keeps him stunned with a couple closed fist blasts to the head, Mika doesn't seem to mind, then gorilla presses him and drops him across a raised knee stomach first!

Louis is quick to charge the nearest turnbuckle and FLY OFF LIKE A BIG ASS CANNONBALL-

"OOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!"

-landing on Dyke's HEAD with a...

What would you call that, Brent?

I don't know...a butt bomb? Ass splash?

Dyke doesn't budge as Louis moves to removing the man's ring boots as swiftly as he can, then grabs a pant leg in each hand and tugs...tugs...........tuuuuuuuuugs......

HO-LY SHIT!

HO-LY SHIT!

HO-LY SHIT!

Holy shit is right! Dyke is definitely wearing panties and not just panties...granny panties!

I was expecting a thong but that's been done to death.

So have granny panties to be honest, not much to work with here. Come on ladies, invent something new and fresh for us to exploit!

Mika checks...catches her gag with a hand to the luscious lips...the calls for the bell.

DING DING DING!!!

Here is your winner......LOUIS...MAXWELL...PRYCE!

Winner: Louis Maxwell Pryce

Thankfully THAT'S over with.

I wouldn't say that just yet...

In the ring, Louis eyes the noose lying on the mat...he looks to the fans...

DOOO IT!

DOOO IT!

DOOO IT!

DOOO IT!

Louis receiving I think his FIRST fan support ever here in the heart of the city of Angels, which, surprises me to be honest.

Louis snatches up the noose, forces it around Dyke's head and down to his throat!

He yanks!!!

Dyke sits up immediately, choking, turning red, clutching at the noose as the fans ovate!!

LMP continues the choke, hatred across his face!

Imma KILL you nigga!

Um...I don't think he's going to stop Brent.

Brent looks to the lens.

Cut to commercial! Cut to commercial!!

We catch a wave of security led by Littlefeather dashing out from the egress and down the ramp before the scene switches to commercial.

]
EZARIAHA
- vs -
RANDOM
X-Treme Rules!

The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an Xtreme Rules Match!

Introducing first!

She stands to wait for the music to start.ON the second drop Pyro goes off and she screams to the crowd.He walks down to the ring and climbs the ropes and yells your END IS NIGH! while pointing at them(if she is the second out otherwise the just screams it at the crowd.

From Cincinnati, Ohio! Ezariaha!

Ezariaha makes her way to the ring.

And her opponent.....

Random emerges from the back as Hacksaw Jim Duggan riding a silverback gorilla.

Is that..... Hacksaw Jim Duggan?

He holds a 2x4 in one hand and Old Glory in the other and with a stern, focused look... He yells, "Hoooooooo!!!" and the gorilla picks up speed and jumps in the ring! It circles the ring a few times then Random jumps off. The gorilla takes his leave from the ring as Random gives another "Hooooooo!" to the crowd.

The bell rings and Ezariaha goes right after Random. He seen her coming, however, and she at the end of the 2x4 on her way in. Ezariaha hits the mat hard and tries to immediately roll under the bottom rope and out of the ring. Random grabs her by the foot and drags her to the center of the ring. With a big thumbs up in the air and a quick "Hoo!", Random drops an elbow into the center of Ezariaha's back.

Hacksaw, err uh, RANDOM is off to a good start.

Starting out with a weapon certainly helped him out.

It IS an Xtreme Rules match, Audrey. You gotta come prepared!

Random grabs the 2x4 again and uses it in a camel clutch! He pulls hard across Ezariaha's face with the board as the official checks closely for a tap-out! Random must either get bored or the 2x4 starts to slip because he lets go of Ezariaha and faces the crowd.

Now, what's he doing?

Random pulls open his trunks and reaches down inside of them.

Oh my word.

Give it time, I wanna see this through.

Random produces a roll of medical tape from his trunks and begins swinging it around taping his knuckles! Across the ring Ezariaha has managed to use the ropes to pull herself to her feet aannnnnnnnnnnndd.......... BOOM!! A faceful of taped up fist from Random!

Vintage Hacksaw there!

Random goes for a cover!!!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!!!!

Incredible.

Winner - Hacksaw Jim Random

BOMBSHELL CHAMPIONSHIP

JENNY MYST
- vs -
MADISON DYSON
Standard Savage Rules!
3 RP limit - 2500 Word Cap

Tigs: This match is set for one fall and is for the XWF Bombshell Championship-----

Oh jesus, this again?

It must be important!

Taylor steps out from behind the curtain, Neville Sinclair alongside, and walks down the ramp slowly with Neville in tow.

Walking over to Tigs, she whipsers in her ear.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed of a change to this matchup...........Taylor Mayde will be on commentary and the special guest referee for this matchup will be Neville Sinclair!

Jesus! Talk about throwing your weight around!

Shhh! She's coming over here!

Taylor takes a headset and sits next to Brent.

Hello lady, gent. Tis a great day to be in the XWF!

Why is that?

I have a good feeling about tonight.

I don't have a good feeling about the bathroom later.

Just then the music hits, and the lights go dim.

Introducing first, she is the challenger for the Bombshell Title.......Madison Dyson!

Madison walks out, a new smug look on her face. She seems confident as the strolls to the ring, standing in the ring with her arms in the air before cracking a cocky smile.

See, someone like that deserves to be a champion. Someone like that deserves to be rewarded.

So she pees clean?

Immaculate.

Ugh.

The lights go off as the pink and white strobes go off.

Entrance Description: Jenny enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and the pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll. When she gets to the ring:
[Image: RUlZaSV.gif]

[color=#DDA0DD]She is going to reap what she sows. Jenny needs a humbling lesson, and I think Madison is going to be the one to do it.

Why did you choose Neville to be the ref? It is because of their previous history?

Negative ghost rider, it is because he will call it down the middle and won't allow any of her shenanigans.

The bell rings. Jenny stares daggers through Neville before turning her attention to Madison. The two circle and finally tie up, Jenny sliding behind and locking Madison around the waist. Madison reverses and gets behind Jenny, then Jenny reverses and slides behind Madison, pushing her chest first into the ropes. Madison grabs the ropes and uses a butt-bump to shove Jenny off. Jenny goes for a clothesline but Madison ducks, booting Jenny in the back and shoving her chest first into the ropes.

Both of these competitors know each other so well, they are feeling each other out. Looking for that one hole to exploit

Giggity

Ugh

Ugh

Jenny and Madison circle again, the tension thick in the building. Jenny and Madison sqaure up, and the two of them exchage blows. The more powerful Madison gets the upper hand and backs Jenny into the corner. She begins to fire off shots then whips the Bombshell Champion into the corner. Madison runs for a splash but Jenny moves, Madison hits the turnbuckle and Jenny begins to Chop at Madison.

CHOP

CHOP

CHOP

CHOP

Jenny sits her on the second rope. Jenny blows a kiss to the crowd then hits an uppercut. Madison stumbles out into the middle of the ring and Jenny kicks her in the gut. She hooks both arms.

Double Arm DDT

Jenny covers.

Neville gets down.

Madison kicks out.

Jenny is going to need a lot more than that to keep her down.

She should have known that already based on how tough the match was back in July.

Like I said, she needs to be humbled.

Jenny yells at Neville to count faster. She steps on Madison's hair and pulls her arms up. Madison kicks her legs as Neville counts. At 5 Jenny lets go, telling Neville to shut up before doing it again, going until the 5 count. Jenny kicks her as she throws her arms up, grinning to the crowd. She isn't paying attention as Madison rolls her up fro behind.

Jenny pops out of it.

Quick count there from Neville!

I thought it was perfect.

Trust me, Neville is fine so far. If he pulls any shenanigans, I will yank him. I trust him.

Jenny pops up and stares at Madison, who licks her lips. Jenny charges, going for a clothesline but Madison ducks it, lifting her into a fall away slam. Jenny rolls onto her back and goes to pop back up but Madison boots her in the face.

Dyson taking control here!

Picking Jenny up by the hair she hammers her in the face, knocking her back. Jenny falls over the top rope, leaning on it, as Madison grabs her hand and slams her head and face over the top rope, sending her tumbling back. Jenny pops up quickly however but Madison hits a standing drop kick. Jenny rolls out of the ring, backing up against the barricade. Madison gives her the "come on" hand gesture but Jenny takes her sweet time on the outside. Neville begins counting.

Jenny doesn't want any part of Madison here!

If she gets counted out she keeps the title.

I'll restart the match!

Jenny at 9 rolls into the ring. Madison is on her again with a flurry of punches and kicks. Jenny is seemingly overwhelmed as she fires off some body shots but Madison is able to recover and hit a sit out jawbreaker. Jenny falls into the corner again, hanging onto the turnbuckle to keep herself up. Madison is slow, methodical, and showing now emotion in her disection of the champion. As she moves closer to Jenny, Jenny is able to get a desperation upper cut to create some space. Madison backs up holding her face as Jenny runs and jumps, going for a hurricarana but Madison locks the arms and hits a sit down power bomb.

3----Jenny gets a shoulder up.

Phew!

Close one there!

Madison is humbling the champ right now.

Picking Jenny back up she whips her into the ropes then runs with an elbow. As Jenny stumbles into the middle of the ring, Madison goes to take her head off with a clothesline but Jenny ducks. As Madison comes off the ropes Jenny kicks her in the gut.

PINK PERFECTION!

Its over!

The champ is gonna retain!

Pink Perfection in the blink of an eye!

Neville slides down for the cover.

3-----Madison kicks out!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!

Jenny gets up and gets into Neville's face about counting too slow. Taylor stands up from the commentary table. Jenny is clearly wincing, in good deal of discomfort.

Neville is pleading his case, saying it was 2 and to go back to Madison. Jenny is so close the spit from her lips is hitting Neville.

Taylor stands up at the commentary table. Jenny's head snaps around and stares at Taylor. She begins yelling something at Taylor.

Madison clubs Jenny from behind as Neville gets back in position. Jenny bounces off the ropes and comes back, Madison swings again and Jenny knees her in the gut and throws an arm up. She runs, walking up the ropes and dropping Madison with the gold digger!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT HAS TO DO IT!

But Jenny, instead of covering, tells Neville "THIS TIME, COUNT TO THREE!"

Neville nods, but as she turns around he grabs her by the shoulder and turns her around. Madison is up on the apron now. She turns and runs at Taylor, who jumps off quick. When she hits the ropes she ducks, hitting a baseball slide on Taylor. Taylor flies back and hits the announce table.

She stands up and yells at Neville again before turning right into a waiting Madison!!!!!!!!!!

DEAD BITCH WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!

SHE PLANTED JENNY!

Neville gets down as Madison hooks the leg!

3!

That's it!

Madison did it! The era of Myst is over!

No! This was basically 3 on 1! No! No! No! No!

Tig O' Bitties: Here is your winner......................and NEW XWF BOMBSHELL CHAMPION, MADISON DYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner and NEW XWF Bombshell Champion: Madison Dyson

Madison leans against the ropes, panting. Taylor who is back up walks over and hands her the belt. Jenny is out as Madison holds it up. Taylor claps, patting Madison on the back as her and Neville leave the ring area.

This is far from over! Jenny isn't going to take this laying down!

She's doing a pretty good job of that right now!

Shut up!

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

JOHN HOLLIDAY
- vs -
DREW ARCHYLE
JAPANESE DEATH MATCH for the TV Title!

Tig O' Bitties: The following match is tonight's Main Event and it is a Japanese Death Match for the Television Championship!

The LA Crowd goes wild.

Introducing first, the challenger, from Las Vegas, Nevada, he is a member of APEX............Drew Archyle

His song plays. Drew walks down to the ring and begins to F.S.U.

Tigs: And his opponent, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he is the XWF Television Champion, John Holliday!

Here we go!

The main event. We have already seen one title change hands tonight, will we see two?

[/Youtube]5TY-eWyvFIM[/Youtube]

The Trooper By Iron Maiden hit over the speaker in the arena, John walks out from the backstage with Barney Green walking behind him, clapping for his client as they made their way down to the ring. In his hand is a long hunting knife that he twirls between his fingers. He gets to right outside the ring, before driving the blade down into the ground infront of him. It punctures through the padded material, before he hopes onto the skirt and lets himself into the ring. John leaned on the turnbuckle as Barney and him talked strategy.

As Holliday was coming to the ring, Archyle had rolled out of the ring and grabbed a bunch of weapons, tossing them into the ring. Picking up a chair as the bell rings, Holliday charges but Archyle is ready, ducking out of the way of the chair and kicking Holliday in the back of the knee. Holliday drops the chair as Archyle hits the drop toe hold, slamming his face into it.

I am already sick, this isn't going to be pretty.

Holliday is tough but Archyle is a lunatic!

Archyle takes Hollidays head and walks him over to the turnbuckle, slamming his head into it. Holliday backs him off with elbow shots but Archyle spins him, kicking him in the gut and hitting a big DDT. Holliday is quickly up, however as Archyle has the chair again. Holliday goes for a kick and Archyle ducks, slamming the chair over his head. Holliday is down as Drew laughs, rolling out of the ring.

I think he has some bad intentions here. He's gonna go get more weapons.

For sure. He wants to not just beat Holliday and win the title, he wants to put him on the shelf.

Archyle slides a table into the ring as well as a stop sign. He puts brass knucks on as he rolls into the ring. Holliday is getting back up, using the ropes. Archyle grabs him by the back of the head and throat punches Holliday with the brass knucks. Holliday falls to the ground holding his throat. Archyle kicks him in the ribs as he is on all fours.

Holliday crawls away, and Archyle sets up the table. Holliday is using the ropes to pull himself up. Archyle walks over and grabs him and pulls him back towards the center of the ring. Archyle punches his way off, hitting a double leg take down and dropping a knee to the chest of Archyle. Holliday is still holding his throat as he stumbles over to the stop sign. He sets it up, folding the edges between the turnbuckles. Archyle is up and he grabs him, kicks him in the gut an runs Archyle head first into the stop sign between the turnbuckle. It bends around Drew's head. Archyle slumps in the corner as Holliday points to Barney Green, who pulls out a flourescent light from a box at ring side. Barney holds it up as the crowd cheers.

Here we go!

Uh oh!

Barney tosses it into the ring, and Holliday catches it. He holds it like a baseball bat and as Archyle gets up Holliday sends it crashes over Drew's head.

Oh my god!

The glass shatters everywhere and Archyle's head is instantly bloody. He slumps down and Holliday covers.

3-----Archyle kicks out!

Holliday slaps the mat. Barney Green pulls another bulb out of the box, along with a strip of barbed wire. He tosses them both into the ring. Holliday wraps the light in barbed wire and signals for Archyle to get up.

Here we go!

This is the knockout blow!

Archyle uses the ropes to slowly pull himself up. Holliday swings but Archyle ducks as the wire wrapped bulb hits the ropes. Archyle hits a back kick that thuds on the chest of Holliday and he drops the weapon. Archyle goes to pick it up but Holliday tackles him. The two trade blows as they roll around the ring. Archyle creates some separation and knees Holliday, reaching for the wrapped bulb but Holliday locks him in a sleeper. Archyle is swinging his arms but Holliday has it locked in.

The sleeper is locked!

This could be it! My god! Holliday wants to end this quickly.

What Holliday forgot about was the knucks. Archyle reaches out and punches Holliday in the face, breaking the hold. Holliday is bleeding now, too, and Archyle reaches out, grabbing the wrapped bulb. He jams it into the stomach of Holliday. Holliday rolls away as Archyle sets up the table. Once it is set he goes and gets Holliday, who shows a lot of toughness by fighting back. Back into the corner they go as Archyle sits Holliday on the second rope. The two climb, still fighting, to the top rope. Archyle is in front, then Holliday, then Archyle. The crowd is on edge as Archyle begins to gain a bigger advantage.

He locks the arms and drops Holliday back through the table!

MY GOD! ARCHYLE JUST BACK BODY DROPPED HOLLIDAY OFF THE TOP ROPE THROUGH THE TABLE!

The way they landed, Archyle is on top. Barney has his hands on his head as the ref gets down.

My god, Holliday isn't moving!

3!

Archyle did it!

That is two title changes in the same night! Eat your heart out Warfare!

Tig O' Bitties: Here is your winner, and NEEEEEEEEWW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION, DREW ARCHYLE!

Winner and NEW XWF TV CHAMPION: Drew Archyle

He did it! We have a new Bombshell Champ, a New TV champ and the biggest PPV of the year around the corner! My god turning point is going to be huge!

My god Holliday still hasn't moved!

The ref gives the belt to Archyle who rolls out of the ring holding it as the camera cuts to the back.

As the Savage cameras fade out, Jenny is huffing and puffing down the hall way. She kicks open the door to Taylor's office.

"WHERE DO YOU GET OFF GETTING INVOLVED IN MY MATCH"

She approaches Taylor as if to attack her but Neville steps in front of her.

"Hun, you lost. Get over it. I was simply there to make sure there was no cheating on either end. It was a nice, clean match with no shenanigans. I would suggest you leave my office before I create some shenanigans."

Jenny huffs.

"I swear to god, I will get that belt back. When I do I will not stop until I make sure, personally, that you are out of this company. You're a cancer, Taylor, and I am going to be the cure."

"Cute, you come up with that on your own?"

She charged, but Neville stepped in front. Neville is holding Jenny back as Chris Chaos comes into the dressing room. He grabs Jenny around the waist.

"Babe, babe, calm down. This isn't going to help anything. Calm down."

"When did you get so soft?!" She slaps Chris across the face as she walked out of the office.

"I suggest you leave, too, Chris, and you and your degenerate girlfriend can be losers together."

Chris turns towards Madison but Neville steps in his way. The two bump chests and get nose to nose before Chris puffs out, turns and leaves, slamming the door as a picture falls off the wall.

"Wow"

"This is gonna get ugly. Turning Point is going to be one hell of a show. I can't wait to see what happens next week right here. Good night everybody."

Savage comes to a close.

[/align]

[Image: IJkS6WM.jpg]

"It's Better To Be Pissed Off, Than Pissed On"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Taylor Mayde's post:
(02-04-2018), (02-04-2018), JimCaedus (02-04-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-04-2018), The Engineer (02-05-2018)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-04-2018, 08:18 PM

Robert meets Drew at the ramp clanking their Championships together. Jim right behind Robert clanks his Championship with Drew's

Look at all this gold! Boys we need to go party!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(02-04-2018), Drew Archyle (02-04-2018), JimCaedus (02-04-2018)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2018, 08:39 PM

(02-04-2018, 08:18 PM)Robert Main Said: Robert meets Drew at the ramp clanking their Championships together. Jim right behind Robert clanks his Championship with Drew's

This takes me back... Just like our AX3 days. How many belts did we have again?

Good job guys. I rather enjoy watching my friends continue to thrive.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(02-04-2018), JimCaedus (02-04-2018)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-04-2018, 09:04 PM

(02-04-2018, 08:18 PM)Robert Main Said: Robert meets Drew at the ramp clanking their Championships together. Jim right behind Robert clanks his Championship with Drew's

Dude!

Graves is right, it's like Deja Vu!

Except you forgot the part where me and The King's™ came and took all y'all belts and pretty much caused the end of Ax3.

<3

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (02-04-2018) [-]
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-04-2018, 09:55 PM

(02-04-2018, 08:39 PM)"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves Said:

This takes me back... Just like our AX3 days. How many belts did we have again?

Good job guys. I rather enjoy watching my friends continue to thrive.

Robert extends his hand to Graves. For a moment Graves stares down at Robert's hand. The men shake for a few moments!

Thanks old friend! We had two each! Good luck against James Raven!

Robert smiles as he walks by The Essence Of Excellence patting him on the back

Welcome back!

Former:

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(02-04-2018), JimCaedus (02-04-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-04-2018, 11:47 PM

think those belts be coming off real soon ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-05-2018, 01:49 AM

(02-04-2018, 11:47 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: think those belts be coming off real soon ;)

Peter...... At this point there is no point in even saying anything to you!

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Vincent Lane (02-05-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2018, 03:48 AM

Madison appears on camera holding up her new Bombshell title.

Told ya so, ya dumb bitch. X-Pac heat for daaaaaaays.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
JimCaedus (02-06-2018), Vincent Lane (02-05-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-05-2018, 05:32 PM

(02-05-2018, 01:49 AM)Robert Main Said:
(02-04-2018, 11:47 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: think those belts be coming off real soon ;)

Peter...... At this point there is no point in even saying anything to you!

I have forseen it my child

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2018, 09:07 PM

"Don't party too hard. I'll get the tv title back."
Hate Post Like Post
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

02-06-2018, 08:15 AM

(02-05-2018, 09:07 PM)John Holliday Said:

After this week? No. You won't. Ever.

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2018, 08:57 PM

(02-06-2018, 08:15 AM)erikblack Said:

"Yeah? And how the fuck are YOU, going to stop me?"
Hate Post Like Post
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

02-08-2018, 06:28 AM

(02-07-2018, 08:57 PM)John Holliday Said:
(02-06-2018, 08:15 AM)erikblack Said:

"Yeah? And how the fuck are YOU, going to stop me?"

Well..considering the fact that you have the fighting skill of a chicken, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand how. I mean. I'm your superior in every way.

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post