Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare 1-3-18
Taylor Mayde Offline
Director of Drug Testing and Analysis

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-03-2018, 09:55 PM

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 3rd, 2017
THE NORTH AFRICAN TOUR AND NEW YEAR KICKS OFF IN CASABLANCA, MOROCCO... THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
LIVE FROM THE STADE MOHAMMED V!!

Mezian
- vs -
Chasm
Steel Cage Match!

Chris Clemens
- vs -
Michael McBride
X-Treme Rules!

Peter By God Gilmour
- vs -
Chris Chaos
- vs -
Bearded War Pig
Tag Team Contender Triple Threat!

If Gilmour or BWP win, they get to choose a partner to go after the Tag Titles with! If Chaos wins, he can choose between them... or NEITHER OF THEM!

Universal Championship Match
Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
Finn Kuhn
X-TREME DEATHMATCH!

The ropes will be replaced with C4 equipped barbed wire, and the entire ring is rigged to EXPLODE if the time limit reaches 30 minutes!

The Warfare Pyro goes off amid a slew of African Tribal Dancers. The theme song for the night echos over the PA system as the African Dancers move in a circle.

Hello everyone and welcome to Warfare! We have a hell of a show for you tonight with a bunch of matches that have high stakes!

High risk, high reward!

Our first Warfare of the New Year! 2018 is here! This show is starting and ending with HUGE matches to usher in the new year, including a Universal Title defense! Stay tuned!

Just then a scene high atop a mountain comes over the X-Tron. A man is seen standing on the mountain, looking into the abyss, looking for a reason, looking for that fire, looking for just another victim, then the camera fades into him staring into it and speaking.

It is Legend Killer.

Legend killer: Let me tell you all a story, ill keep it short, ill keep it sweet , but be asured People of XWF, i am arriving and i am coming for blood. The story is called Looking into the abyss and it goes like this :

''One night a woman went out for drinks with her girlfriends. She left the bar fairly late at night, got in her car and onto the deserted highway. She noticed a lone pair of headlights in her rear-view mirror, approaching at a pace just slightly quicker than hers. As the car pulled up behind her she glanced and saw the turn signal on—the car was going to pass—when suddenly it swerved back behind her, pulled up dangerously close to her tailgate and the brights flashed. This tall figure with eyes glowing red, stared into the mirror''

''Now she was getting nervous. The lights dimmed for a moment and then the brights came back on and the car behind her surged forward. The frightened woman struggled to keep her eyes on the road and fought the urge to look at the car behind her. Finally, her exit approached but the car continued to follow, flashing the brights periodically with a madman pointing a knife to his throat and laughing whille driving behind her''

''Through every stoplight and turn, it followed her until she pulled into her driveway. She figured her only hope was to make a mad dash into the house and call the police. As she flew from the car, so did the driver of the car behind her—and he screamed, "Lock your door bitch cause im coming to take your soul, im coming to take your life, i am coming to take your family and i will rip u bit by bit, hair by hair, skin cell by skin cell and i will take great pleasure in doing it''

''When the police arrived the horrible truth was finally revealed to the woman. The man in the car had been trying to save her. As he pulled up behind her and his headlights illuminated her car, he saw the silhouette of a man with a butcher knife rising up from the back seat to stab her, so he flashed his brights and the figure crouched back down''

*then the story fades back to legend killer*

Legend killer: I feel like their is someone else with me, inside me, a presence, a demon, someone who tells me to do bad things, i cannot as of yet explian it as i myself do know know what the true extent of the demons power is, but i will in time tell so beware

*Then camera fades to black but not before displaying the words:

LEGEND KILLER IS COMING BACK. BE PREPARED!

What the hell did we just watch?

Obviously Legend Killer is coming back! This is BIG news!

We have our first match of the night coming up! What a Warfare we are in for!

Mezian
- vs -
Chasm
Steel Cage Match!

Do you really care?

Should be a good one!

Your optimism is nauseating!

Tig O Bittes: This following match is Steel Cage match…no pinfalls OR submission… escaping rules OLNY…...making his way to the ring, weighing in at 230 lbs, who hails from Cincinnati, Ohio… MEZIAN!

Dim Blue light with smoke and flashes that go with the music as he walks down to the ring. He enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Tig O Bittes: His opponent, who weighs in at 225 lbs, who hails from Ottawa, Canada… CHASM!

Made Of Scars starts playing on the pa system as smoke fills the entrance way. Chasm walks out and looks around the area. He smiles and starts to walk down to the ring ignoring the fans who are mixed between boos and cheers . He slides under the bottom rope and quickly gets to his feet. Chasm starts to stretch as he waits for his opponent to make their way to the ring.

Ding
Ding
Ding

The cage lowers down to where both men are bad mouthing off one another. Then both men start to push one another, until Chasm eye pokes him. Then Chasm Headlocks Mezian, and it caused him to apply pressure by kneeling on one knee. Then suddenly, Mezian elbows him twice and Whips him into the cage that he slams into and falls on the mat in pain. Mezian quickly attempts to climb the cage, but Chasm pulls Mezian’s leg down onto the mat. Chasm then pulls Mezian hair, and he slams his face in the cage wall.

Man Chasm is rough bastard!

Of course he is, because he is a lunatic in a match like this.

Chasm then starts to stomp on Mezian, and he attempts to go for a armbar which he locks in on Mezian’s left arm. Chasm was stretching it as long as possible, until he breaks it off. Chasm then works on his left arm by stomping it. Chasm lifts Mezian up to his feet, and he attempts to hit a Belly To Belly Suplex but gets countered Mezian’s own Belly To Belly Suplex. Mezian then goes to the top rope, and taunts to the fans, but realizing he’s too high in the air. Chasm pulls the first rope down for Mezian to land on his nuts.

Mezian took too long to figure out what to do on that top rope.

Of course, he vertigo… he shouldn’t have bothered by going to the top rope period.

Chasm then goes to the top rope to hit a high angle Belly to Belly Suplex which connected. Chasm then takes an opportunity to start climbing up on the cage, he was midway up the cage, but quickly Mezian slowly gets to Chasm, and he tries to powebomb him. Chasm, kicks him in the head, but Mezian powerbombs him off the cage wall…

THAT’S A SICK A** POWERBOMB OFF THE CAGE WALL!!!

You tell me about it, this will forever be Mezian legacy of being Xterme!

Both men try to get to the ring corners, but Mezian quickly get to his feet first and he ends slowly attempting to climb the cage, but Mezian seem very hesitant to get to the top…

What will Mezian do kn—

Chasm then springboards himself on the top rope, and hits a high angle Belly To Back Suplex on Mezian to get off the cage. Chasm then jumps to his feet and he slams him back onto the mat. Chasm them gets abit cocky and he starts to climb the cage…

What a sick Belly to back Suplex by Chasm, let’s hope we can see him capitalize on escaping the cage here tonight.

Chasm was near the brass ring ontop of the cage, Mezian the takes courage by climbing on cage near Chasm. Then both men try to keep themselves on the wall, but both men are fight for the chance to escape the cage by smashing their skull ontop of the cage until…

CHASM FALLS TO THE MAT!

Mezian sees this! He begins to climb down!

He is gonna do it! Mezian is going to win his first match back! He is going to escape!

Mezian climbs down the cage and his feet touch the mat as the bell rings.

Tig O' Bitties: Here is your winner by escaping the cage, Mezian!

Yay!

Sarcasm?

Duh

Winner by escaping first: Mezian

I think this is it! This could be the segment we have all been waiting for! Hep C!!!!!!!!

Stop it.

The X-Tron begins to play Taylor Swift's new mega hit as Taylor Mayde, the Director of Drug Testing and Analysis walks down the ramp with three other men in white lab coats and one in a suit.

Tig O' Bitties: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing to you the XWF Director of Drug Testing and Analysis, from Cambridge, Massachusetts, Taylor Mayyyyyydeeee.

She looks good! Her face is less puffy!

It's the same.

She looks good!

Taylor and the men get into the ring and she smiles as she takes the mic from Tigs.

Taylor and the men get into the ring and she smiles as she takes the mic from Tigs.

Taylor: So I announced on Savage that we had a very special little event for you all planned right here on Warfare. Due to the attitude and direct defiance of authority displayed to me by your Bombshell Champion, and the dishonesty I believe she is known for, I have decided to conduct my test in ring in front of you all!

The crowd cheers, anticipating what is coming.

Taylor: I am investigating who it is that put the snake in my vehicle as War Games came to a close, a snake that, mind you, almost killed me. Miss Myst is in my mind, and I am sure in many other people's mind, a likely culprit to have done such a thing. So, therefore, she is going to be subject number one in my investigation.

This just isn't right. I have no love lost for Jenny Myst but Ms. Mayde is over stepping her bounds here!

Are we allowed to show a chick pissing on television?

I guess so.

Taylor: So it is at this time that I am going to invite our Bombshell Champion, who graciously flew all the way to Africa, to come to the ring.

Graciously! She was forced to!

Shush

Taylor: So, Miss Myst, if you don't mind.

The crowd turned towards the entrance ramp, but nothing happened. Taylor looked at her watch after about 20 seconds, then brought the mic back to her mouth.

Taylor: I figured this would be the case. I also gave you an ultimatum. If you do not come out here to the ring, I will have no choice but to strip you of the Bombshell Tit----

That got her attention

The pink and white strobes go off as Jenny walks out onto the entrance ramp, her belt around her waist and her eyes glued to Taylors. She had a scowl on.

[Image: RIWBFjp.jpg]

Do you understand the magnitude of what we are about to see?! We are going to see the Queen PEE! Get it?!

Unfortunently. Jenny Myst went all the way to the wire with Neville to end off Savage, losing due to time expiration before being attacked by Mezian and Ezariaha. Now, she is forced to do this before defending her title Saturday Night! If I wasn't mistaken, I'd say someone doesn't want Jenny as the champ anymore!

You're not grasping the magnitude of what we are about to----

Stop.

The men in the ring have set up a small booth like thing in the middle of the ring, obviously where business will be taking place.

Jenny gets into the ring and walks face to face with Taylor, who isn't showing signs of backing down.

Taylor: Ms. Myst, how great it is for you to join us! I hope you enjoyed your flight! I booked you first class!

Jenny: You know, I used to like you. You're just lucky you aren't a wrestler or I'd----

Taylor: You'd what? Lose then make up some excuse about how you got screwed?

The crowd responded with an "ohhhhhh"

Taylor with the K.O!

Jenny: So we're really doing this, huh?

Taylor: You bet.

Jenny: We can't just do this in the back?

Taylor: Right here is fine.

Jenny rolls her eyes.

Taylor: Let me tell you what I have here. Who I have brought with me is a team of the best urologists money can rent, and they can get a result instantly from a test that may take me several days.

Jenny: How about the empty suit over there?

Taylor: He represents the legal team.....in that leather bound book is your contract, Ms. Myst, and if you fail to comply here tonight he has no qualms with putting a little red X through the top of the----

Jenny: Alright, bitch, lets do this.

This is day time television stuff! These two are about to have a cat fight!

Jenny takes her belt off and sets it in the corner. She looks at the booth.

Taylor then takes a sample cut and hands it to her. Jenny has a pissed off frown on her face.

Here it comes! Get the camera's in there! I wanna know if it really looks like meatloaf!

Jenny's eyes, however, keep darting towards the ramp.

Taylor: Oh, and by the way, if your little boy toy does come out here and interrupts your test before completion, he, too, will be fired and will not be in action tonight!

Jenny looks at Taylor now with a nervous look. A shot to the back shows Chris, just behind the entrance curtain, with his hands on his head. He is puffing with anger.

She hands Jenny the cup as she steps in behind the set up booth.

Jenny looked around. The crowd was rabid at the thought of what was about to take place. Jenny began to pull her leggings down. The African crowd was chanting.

Jenny bit her lip, but mostly out of anger. She grabbed the cup from Taylor, who had a snicker on her face. Jenny gets her leggings to her ankles, and squats down.

I can't believe this.

YES! YEESSSSS!

Jenny stares at Taylor, the two never breaking eye contact as she begins to fill the cup. Then crowd cheers. Jenny sneers. Taylor is jubilant.

Jenny finishes her business, and hands the cup to one of the men. Her lip quivered a little bit.

Jenny, still squatting, brought the mic to her mouth.

Jenny: "Taylor....it was a long flight to Africa and I am not using any of these nasty third world bathrooms.....ew....so if you don't mind, I'm gonna need another cup. Unless, of course, you want the ring stained."

Taylor grins a wicked grin.

Taylor: Two for one, even better.

She nods at one of the men, who hands the cut to Jenny. The Bombshell Champion puts it underneath her and leans her head back as if to say "ahhhh".

She then goes to get up, pulling up her leggings.

Taylor nods.

Taylor: "See, that wasn't so hard, was it? The doctors are doing the tests now."

Jenny looks pissed. Embarrassed, like she is about to cry. Then, suddenly, her expression changes.

Jenny then grins, bringing the mic back to her mouth.

Jenny: You know that little phrase you like to say, its better to be pissed off than pissed on?

Taylor nods.

Jenny: "I agree------"

Jenny then tosses the cup of urine onto Taylor, covering her in the yellowish liquid. Taylor freezes for a second as all of the doctors stared. Jenny smiles and rolls out of the ring, grabbing her belt.

My god! Jenny Myst just threw her pee on Taylor! There has to be repricussions for this!

The Bombshell Champion just out smarted the Director of Drug Testing!

Jenny is backing up the ramp, a grin on her face as she holds up the title. Taylor screams in the ring, obviously embarrassed.

It hasn't been a very good week for Taylor Mayde!

Jenny grins a big grin as the camera cuts to the back.

Chris Clemens
- vs -
Michael McBride
X-Treme Rules!

Tig O' Bitties: The following is an XTREEEEEME Rules Match with a 15 minute time limit! Introducing first...

Tig O' Bitties: From Wicklow, Irelaaand, standing 6 foot 4 and weighing in at 235 poooooounds....MICHAEL...MCBRIIIIIIIDE!

Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He walks down the ramp and to the steel steps and walks up them. Once at the top he stops and turns around and looks at the crowd and smirks before he steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner, lights up a cigarette and waits for the match to start. 

I'll tell you what, Luca, McBride is one of my favorite competitors in the XWF.

The fuck? Why

Uhhhhh, why not? He may not be as active as he once was but McBride boasts an impressive list of accolades nonetheless. Plus the whole IRA thing, I dig it.

Shouldn't I be the one liking a terrorist?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, I empathize. And no, Luca, you don't like anyone but Equinox, Gravy, to an extent Cadryn but really mostly yourself.

Yeah, I'm da shit.

Tigs: And his opponent...

-$-The lights shut off across the arena as the big screen lights up with Chris Clemens entrance video.-$-

Tig O' Bitties: From Jacksonville, Floridaaa...standing 5 foot 9 and weighing in at 215 poooooounds...THE IMPOSSIBLE....CHRRRRRRRIS...CLEMEEEEEEEENS!

-$- Boos and cheers can be heard mixed throughout the arena. Green stage lights twirl around vigorously as explosions of gold glitter erupt on each side of the entrance ramp. Green and gold lasers shoot across the arena as The Impossible Chis Clemens steps out from behind the curtains. The crowd explodes into chants and cheers as he keeps his head looking at the ground switching his weight from one foot to the other. He starts rollings his head back and forth loosing up his neck just before he throws his fists into the air at the same time as two more explosions go off sending even more gold flakes floating into the packed arena. He continues full steam ahead down the ramp and through the pyro smoke. He rolls under the ropes quickly and jumps up throwing his fists in the air again as the crowd cheers and taunts him at the same time. He just smiles and taunts the crowd as he goes corner to corner throwing up his fists. -$-

How many GODdamn guys named Chris from Florida with a blonde bitch beside him ALSO on the roster do we need in this promotion? Can't we just sack Chaos now and let Clemens cover it? And another thing, how many guys with Burning Hammer finishers do we got going in the XWF now? 3? 4? Pretty sure this guy is #4. That's too much. TWO is too much.

Wait, what? Is that all accurate?

You don't research the matches and competitors involved before we hit the air, do you Pip?

...Shut up Luca.

[b]DING DING DING

Clemens steps down from the final turnbuckle crowd taunting, turning to McBride-

-who flicks his still lit cigarette like a pimp, hitting The Impossible one right in the left eye! Chris flinches, mostly in surprise, as the cherry explodes in a shower of orange-glowing embers.

McBride is already right there charging in, catching Chris with a right fist to the jaw then shoving him into the nearest corner back first.

"What was that y'said about the IRA boyo?"

And McBride charges in again with a knee to the still stunned Clemens's chest before unleashing a Pride of the Irish peppering of fists.

Fuck's he talkin' about what Clemens said about the IRA?

What was that about research earlier? Clemens made a comment that if McBride were really affiliated with the IRA they'd cap him for talking about it.

Makes sense.

None of us knows the goings on and intricacies of that organization, Luca, nor do we know McBride's ranking among them. For all we know Michael could be doing his part to gain sympathy from the people for his cause, much like Thomas Nixon does for his.

That's...an excellent point. But I'm gonna agree with Clemens on this.

Whatever.

McBride finishes pummeling Chris and whips him hard across to the opposite corner, running in to follow up-

-but Clemens raises his right boot upon back hitting corner, catching McBrizz dead in the face! Michael stumbles to the side, clutching at his nose-

-to find himself being lifted from behind by a Tazmission style REVERSE IMPOSSIBLE PLEX!! Clemens masterfully drops McBride on his crown!!

JESUS ChRIST!

McBride's eyes glaze over as Clemens rolls out of the ring, the flesh beneath his right eye beginning to swell into a shiner following McBride's earlier assault...and he's pissed.

He busies himself beneath the apron fabric he raises...pulling out...

A long purple dildo??

XWF staple right there. John Blaq once hung Micheal Graves with that dildo over one of the 24/7 titles.

Clemens gives a look of disgust, tossing the dildo away and reaching under again for......

A shit filled condom!?

SB Crimson Dong IS the man.

Clemens gags as he drops the loaded condom and rises to his feet. "What the hell is wrong with you people here!?" he chokes out before making his way with haste to the timekeeper table, shoving an official out of his seat and claiming the steel chair for himself. He turns to ascend the steps-

-as a recovered Michael McBride SOARS from the nearest turnbuckle with a flying splash!! He CRUSHES the chair into Clemens's chest on impact, rolling away clutching at his own ribs now in pain.

Unfortunately a bit of a double edged sword there.

A good 10 seconds pass before either man stirs, Clemens first despite taking the brunt of that chair-enhanced splash from McBride but the Irishman is right behind him, charging in a moment later only to screech to a halt as Clemens swings his chair threateningly.

McBride bows his body inward and hops slightly away from Chris on the second swing aimed for his ribs. But he fails to avoid the third swing that catches him in the side of the head. He stumbles into the apron and manages to dip away as a fourth swing CRASHES into the ring's edge.

McBride catches Chris with a quick jab to the face, a second, a third causes Clemens to drop his weapon and a kick to the gut doubles him over. McBride shoves the Impossible One's shaved head between his legs and pulls at his singlet for a PILEDRIVER ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR!!

CLEMENS POWERS FORWARD AND REVERSES!! He sends McBride up and over, back body drop onto the chair!!

McBride leans over onto his side, reaching around to place a hand to the small of his back as he winces.

Clemens lands several hard kicks to add to the injury before pulling McBride up by his hair, latching on and nailing a-

NEAR IMPOSSIBLE!!

Oh this isn't good...

Clemens rises from executing his trademark head arm Tazplex, pulling McBride along with him...

McBride is out on his feet! Clemens LIFTS HIM ATOP HIS SHOULDERS...

T
H
E

I
M
P
O
S
S
I
B
L
E
!
!

REVERSE DEATH VALLEY DRIVER ON THE STEEL CHAIR!!

Burning Hammer, like Caedus and Main, but yeah...your boy is toast.

McBride lies still as Clemens HOOKS THE LEG!

1!

2!!

McBride shifts-

3!!!

DING DING DING!!!

Tig O' Bitties: Heeeeeere is your winneeeeer by pinfall..........THE IMPOSSIBLE....CHRRRRRRIS.....CLEMEEEEEENS!!

Winner: Chris Clemens

Unbelievable. One pinfall. One. McBride clearly hasn't recovered from War Games yet. I mean...one pinfall, albeit in context with a steel chair and a harsh finisher-

Meh, I done that thousands of times.

Yes, Luca, thousands of times. Mhm.

What?? I HAVE!! Kill yourself!!

--The arena lights go green as music plays and the big screen lights up with the Impossible INC video.--

--The sound of a loud truck can be heard revving up. The crowd looks on watching the entrance ramp as Chris Clemens stands over Mcbride with a smile on his face. Chris motions whoever is backstage to come out. Then loud beeping can be heard as a large dump truck full of potatoes comes backing down the entrance ramp knocking over everything in its way. Pieces of the entrance set fall over and break as the dump truck comes barreling down to ringside. It stops just before the ring and the driver side door opens as Geico, the 7-foot monster waves to the crowd from inside the truck. --

What is going on Luca!?

Not sure Pip but it looks like Impossible INC is about to send a message to the wrestling world.

--Chris climbs the turnbuckle and stands on the second rope with his shins rested against the top rope. He throws his hands in the air as the shocked crowd looks on.--

Oh god, don't do it CHRIS!!

Oh he's gonna do it!

--Chris throws his hands down signaling Geico in the truck. Geico hits a switch that makes the back of the dump truck start raising into the air.--

Get up Mcbride!!!

He's gonna be crushed by potatoes!!!

--The weight of the potatoes shifts with a few falling into the ring, followed by more, and more and more until an avalanche of potatoes dumps on top of Mcbride burying him in a potato tomb.--

Holy shit, Is he still alive!! That's tons of potatoes!!

There are potatoes everywhere folks! What a strange night this has already been!

--Chris Clemens Laughs jumps down off the ropes and joins Geico in the truck. He hangs out the passenger side window as the truck drives back up the ramp and out of the arena!! The crowd is going wild!! Clean up crews and medical services rush to the ring as the camera fades to commercial.

Peter By God Gilmour
- vs -
Chris Chaos
- vs -
Bearded War Pig
Tag Team Contender Triple Threat!
If Gilmour or BWP win, they get to choose a partner to go after the Tag Titles with! If Chaos wins, he can choose between them... or NEITHER OF THEM!

Tig O' Bitties: This match is a triple threat! If Chris Chaos wins, he gets to choose one of these two men, or neither, to pursue the tag title belts with. If either of the other two men win, they, then, get the same privledge. The match is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Las Angeles, California, Peter Gilmour!

Peter has a lot of motivation coming into the match! Everyone has written him off!

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of DADDYS FALLEN ANGEL by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his wife Maria Brink come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and kisses Maria as they wait his next victim.

Introducing next, from Lake Station Michigan, he is a member of the Motherfuckers....Beared War Pig!

The arena is moderately quiet when suddenly birds chirping the Star Spangled Banner begin to pierce the ears of everyone in attendance from the rafters above. This goes on for about fifteen to twenty seconds, then a brief moment of silence...

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

A crashing commotion startles some of the fans before the instrumentals to "B.M.F" by Upon a Burning Body erupts from the arena's surround sound system. Simultaneously Red, White, and Blue flames erupt down and then back up the rampway. The flames die down and "The Wild" Motherfucker, Bearded War Pig stands proud and invincible. His Boomstick resting on the right shoulder strap of his flack jacket that's covering his bare chest. Repetitively his weight shifts to the left and right his balls swing freely under his American Flag patterned silkies. Pig's thousand yard stare becomes a fierce warrior like grin as he points the barbwire buttstock end of his Boomstick toward the ring. Exploding like a well-stacked IED, BWP begins bouncing down the rampway with a shit-eating grin to the beat of his theme music. Sliding into the ring under the bottom ropes Pig quickly and powerfully charges to the nearest turnbuckle, hopping into the air both his ranger laced combat boots land firmly on the second turnbuckle. Pig's left foot rises to the top turnbuckle as he raises his Boomstick in the air with his right hand and his 'Boom' knucks with his left!

"Bearded! War! Pig!"

Begins to erupt from the majority of the people in attendance. Pig begins making harsh and violently disturbing remarks about his opponent(s), something similar to Stone Cold Steve Austin before climbing down off the turnbuckle. BWP then struts around the whole squared circle like a predator circling his prey. Stopping in his corner after making one complete lap Pig tosses his Boomstick outside the ring and begins stretching and cracking bones while waiting for the match to begin...

White smoke billows at the entrance.

And introducing next, from Clearwater Beach, Florida, Chris Chaos!

The words "FOLLOW ME" show up on the X-Tron screen as smoke billows at the entrance. Blue and white lights flicker. At the 10 second mark, he steps through the smoke wearing his jacket (Rated R Edge trench coat). Looking to both sides of the crowd. He walks slowly to the ring until he gets about 3/4 of the way down, then jogs and slides into the ring (edge style)...When he gets into the ring he gets up on the far turnbuckle and gets up on it, throwing both arms up.

[Image: cluX3ae.jpg]

DING DING DING

Here we go! This match has massive stakes for everyone involved!

Yawn

Chris Chaos locks up with Gilmour in the center of the ring as BWP pulls Gilmour off him and begins to hammer away. Chris then clubs BWP in the back of the head. All three of these men are scrapping like one of those cartoon whirwinds.

This thing, I have a feeling, could get out of hand real quick.

Triple Threats often do.

Chris is chopping BWP in the corner as Gilmour takes out Chris's knees from behind. Grabbing Chaos by the hair Gilmour goes to get him in a DDT but BWP comes out of the corner with a huge boot to the head of Gilmour. He lets go of Chaos, who comes off the ropes with a SPEAR! BWP rolls out of the ring under the ropes as Chris turns his attention to Gilmour. He picks up Peter by the head and fires a few shots to his face, backing him into the corner. He fires a bunch of forearm shots into the head and chest of Gilmour, then whips him into the other corner and runs and connects with a splash.

Chaos is dominant early!

He has a lot riding on this.....he got his title stolen from him! He has a chance to go get it back here!

Chaos walks Gilmour out to the middle of the ring, setting him up for a DDT, but BWP is back in the ring and clubs Chaos in the back of the head, knocking him down. He grabs Gilmour, who shoves him off. Gilmour fires a few shots to the face of BWP, but the grizzly veteran (literally), knees him in the gut then brings his knee to Gilly's face. The former Uni champ stumbles back and Chaos catches him, hitting a neck breaker. As Chaos goes to get up, BWP hits a boot to the face of Chaos, then comes off the ropes and lands a leg drop.

Cover.

1!

2----Chaos powers out.

War Pig tried to steal one there!

I am not Chaos's biggest fan, but it is going to take a lot more than that to keep him down!

War Pig picks up Chaos by the hair and whips him into the ropes and goes for another boot. Chaos ducks it and comes off the ropes in the other direction.

SPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

My God! Outta nowhere! The second spear on War Pig this match and this one damn near broke him in half!

Chaos hooks the leg.

1!

2!

3-----Gilmour breaks up the count! He grabs Chaos by the hair and lifts him up but Chaos puts his thumb in Peter's eye, and as Gilly reaches up to grab his face, Chaos locks him in for a DDT! PLANTS Gilly.

Jenny is smiling at ring side, slapping the ring apron and telling her man to cover. Chaos shakes his head. He isn't done yet.

Chris looks at both downed men and slides BWP to the corner by the foot. He locks BWP in the tree of woe, and fires a few stomps. Peter is getting to his feet. Chaos then whips Peter into BWP, and the two collide hard in the corner. Chaos grins and looks down at Jenny who is outside the ring. She gives the throat slash symbol.

Chris picks up Gilly and whips him into the corner. He then turns his attention to War Pig. He lifts up BWP and hits a massive EQUALIZER!

Gilly tries to break the count but Jenny is holding his arms! The ref doesn't see it because he is focused on the action in the center of the ring.

JENNY HAS GILLY'S ARMS! REF! JENNY HAS GILLY!

Chaos looks the leg as Jenny sprays Gilly in the side of the face with her mace.

1!

2!

3!

CHRIS CHAOS DID IT! And for the second time in as many weeks, Jenny Myst has screwed Peter Gilmour! Why?! Why Gilly?!

Whatever happens to Gilly, he deserves.

Winner by Pinfall: Chris Chaos

Tig O' Bitties: Here is your winner, and now able to choose his tag partner for a shot at the titles, Chris Chaos!

Jenny slithers down the steps as a blinded Gilly stumbles into the center of the ring.

SPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

He damn near broke Gilly in half! Good!

Chaos grabs a mic, still panting from his hard fought match.

Chaos: So I guess I have a choice to make............

Gilmour is going to get himself up, using the ropes, and Chaos kicks him in the head. War Pig is outside the ring already.

Chaos: I could choose either of you, or neither of you. Well....I think it is pretty clear what my choice is going to be.

Jenny walks up the steps and into the ring.

Chaos: The next XWF Tag Team Champions...............Chris Chaos.........and...........

Who do you think it will be?!

Do you really have to ask that?

Chaos:...........Jenny Myst!

Damnit

Told ya

Jenny smiles big and he and Chris hold their arms up in the middle of the ring.

Jim and Engy may be one of the best teams I have ever seen but if there is anyone who can take them to the limit it is these two!

Engy stole Chris's belt, tried to fuck his woman, Jim Caedus eats babies...and Chaos has yet to actually beat him, its gonna be insane.

What a tag team war we are in for!

Universal Championship Match
Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
Finn Kuhn
X-TREME DEATHMATCH!

The ropes will be replaced with C4 equipped barbed wire, and the entire ring is rigged to EXPLODE if the time limit reaches 30 minutes!

[/b]

Here we go! The main event! This should be a good one!

A C4 death match, the match that ended Barney Green's career!

This one is gonna be interesting for sure. Let's see if Finn can step him game up and take on the fed's top dog or become just another victim!

Tig O' Bitties: This match is an extreme death match, with a 30 minute time limit. The ropes are wired with C4 and are set to explode once the time limit is reached. The match is set for one fall and is for the XWF Universal Title! Introducing first, from Frankfurt, Germany, he is the challenger, Finnnnnn Kuhn!

As the heavy riffs of No Resolve echo their way through the arena, the fans begin to litter the stage and arena with boos as they know who's coming out. As the main riff starts to play, Finn Kühn makes his way out from the back in a long, black jacket, and his head bowed and in a hood, walking slowly towards the ring, allowing all the noise from the fans to go in one ear, and out the other.

As the lyrics began playing, Finn removes his hood, looking ready, determined, and walks to the ring with purpose. Once in the ring, he poses on the turnbuckles as fans continue to boo the Kaiser. After a few seconds, he hops down, and waits for the match to begin.

And introducing next, from Washington DC, he is the XWF Universal Champion..........Robbie Bourbon![/

A series of fireworks fire off on the stage and the arena goes dark the following sentence is heard over the PA.

"It was at this moment he knew...

...he fucked up."

The opening chords to Nobody Speak permeate throughout the air as Robbie's music starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out. He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie standing on top of the Elimination Chamber followed by the massive dive through the top onto Trax, Robbie forcing Vinnie Lane to sign his contract mid-match, Robbie Bourbon scoring a pinfall against Chris Chaos, and Robbie delivering the final blow to Barney Green's career by way of Robbiebomb onto the hood of the car. Robbie Bourbon pinning James Raven and hoisting the XWF Universal Championship belt high with both hands. Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the ring, taking his time to get there. He climbs the ring steps, stands on the apron, and turns his back to the ring, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles while jawing to the crowd, which is singing along to Nobody Speak. Robbie then enters the ring and points at the referee, jawing at him. He then spins, hops on the second turnbuckle, and raises his arm with the title in it at 45 degree angles again.

DING DING DING

Finn and Robbie circle, and when they lock up the obvious strength advantage by the big man comes into play. Robbie throws Finn into the corner and begins to hammer on him with a series of elbows and punches. Pulling him into the middle, Robbie picks him back up by the shoulders and tosses him into the other corner. This time Finn slumps and Robbie puts his foot on the neck and chest of the young German. The ref can't break up the count because there are no rules.

Robbie is coming out angry here. He is really asserting his dominance.

Gotta love fat guy rage!

He picks Finn back up, but the young one pokes the eye, then whips Robbie into the C4 barbed wire ropes. The big mans costume rips with shards of flesh. Robbie comes back off the ropes with a monster clothesline that almost turns Finn inside out. Robbie picks him up by the head and knees him in the gut. Picking him up into a power bomb, Finn starts to struggle and Robbie wobbles a bit but still is able to throw him over the ropes and to the mat outside. Finn hits the mat hard, and rolls over holding his side. Robbie knows climbing over the ropes will be a bad situation for his junk, so he goes to the top rope.

Big man gonna fly!

This could spell disaster for one of these two, or both!

The big man goes up. Finn reaches under the ring, Robbie appears not to see it. The big man jumps and right before he makes contact, Finn jams what appears to be a baseball bat into the midsection of Bourbon. The big mans hands go to his middle, and he is coughing. There may be a little blood there too.

My god! The Uni champ may be hurt here!

Finn stomps on Robbie a few times before walking over and grabbing a steel chair.

Bad intentions here from the young one.

He raises the chair and brings it down over the back of Bourbon. Then again. And again. Annnnnnd again.

23:32

Robbie coils up as Finn puts his arm between the chair and goes to the top of the ring steps.

He is going to break Robbie's arm here!

Robbie kicks at him at the last second, able to get Finn to back away. Robbie takes the chair off his arm but Finn stays on the assault, jumping off the steps but Robbie catches him mid air!

BACK BODY DROP ONTO THE CHAIR

Finn's back is in a lot of pain now. He writhes. Bourbon is wincing too.

20:20

He grabs Finn by the head and the young challenger hammers a few defensive shots but the much stronger Bourbon gains the advantage and lifts him up, throwing him back first into the ring post

[white]Looks like Robbie found a body part to exploit here, could be a long night for Finn

Robbie picks up Finn and bends his body almost in half around the ring post. Finn writhes and cries out before Robbie lets go. He grabs the young rookie by the head and tosses him into the announce table, making it go ajar.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa!

Robbie slams his head down on the announce table as Finn appears out of it. Robbie is huffing now, obviously enraged, and reaches under the ring. He pulls out a ladder, a stop sign, a barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat, and some wiring. Finn is moving slowly as Robbie wraps one side of the wiring to the top of the chair and the other side to Finn.

My god, he's gonna try to hang him!

A little old school punishment!

Robbie stands the ladder up and it pulls Finn off the table. His feet kick as his feet are lifting off the ground. Robbie rolls into the ring and pulls the ladder up. Finn's face is turning blue. Robbie apparently got bored with this quickly as he drops the ladder and sends Finn crashing back into the announce table.

Finn showed some promise but Robbie has taken over here. He is just bigger and stronger than Finn is!

Duh.

Finn is slow to get up as Robbie rolls back under the ropes. He picks Finn back up but the young rookie, in the biggest match of his career, is showing some fight. He fires a few shots to Robbie, backing him up, before grabbing his arm and whipping him into the steps. Robbie falls face and chest first into the steps. Finn uses this time to catch his breath a little.

He pulls a table out from under the ring and slides it under the barbed wire ropes. He rolls into the ring and sets it up. When Robbie composes himself he, too, slides into the ring. He charges at Finn, who ducks with a drop toe hold, and Robbie's face slaps off the table. He bounces off the ropes and goes for a body splash but Robbie catches him.........................

lifts him......................

POWER BOMB THROUGH THE TABLE

Just when it looked like Finn was beginning to take control of this match, like he was beginning to show signs that maybe he could keep the big man down, Robbie silences that!

Robbie falls into the cover.

3----Finn gets a shoulder up at the last second as the crowd reacts with a loud cheer.

Robbie sits up, coughing. Finn is still down in the table wreckage.

15:15

Robbie gets to his feet first and picks up Finn. Walking him over to the ropes he shoves him down over the barbed wire, bouncing him up and down and drawing blood.

Finn's been busted open here! He is bleeding like a stuck pig!

Not good

Robbie picks him up over his shoulder and drops him down over his knee, a sickening crack can be heard.

The Universal Champion is beginning to dominate here!

Bout time

Kicking Finn so he is onto all fours Robbie runs from the corner and punts him in the side of the head.

GOOD LORD! FINN IS OUT!

Cover.

3--------NO! Finn kicked out! Finn kicked out!

Robbie now has a pissed off look on his face as he yells out in rage.

He picks up Finn, going for a Robbie Bomb to end it. Finn begins to punch Robbie, getting a second wind. Robbie wobbles again as Finn drops down behind, rolling up the champ and grabbing the tights.

Robbie kicked out.

Finn goes for a standing drop kick, but Robbie moves and hits a big boot to the side of the head, dropping Finn again.

12:00

Robbie picks up Finn, hitting a big suplex down in the middle of the ring. Robbie bounces off the barbed wire ropes and goes for a leg drop but Finn rolls out of the way, he, out of desperation, locks a sleeper onto a downed Bourbon, locking his legs in as well.

SLEEPER! HE IS GONNA TRY TO WIN BY SUBMISSION!

Yawn.

Bourbon is flailing but fading. He, however, gets a second win and rolls over. He picks up Finn out of the submission.

Look at the strength of Bourbon! He just picked up Finn from a full sleeper! My god Robbie is an animal!

Setting him up.

ROBBIE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That did it!

3!

It sure did. A valiant effort from Finn but there was just too much Bourbon on this night! The Universal Champ with another dominating performance!

Tigs: Here is you winner and STILL XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION..........ROBBIE BOURBON!

Winner and STILL XWF Universal Champion, Robbie Bourbon

Robbie stands in the center of the ring, panting and with a bloody lip, holding a belt over his head that is stained with blood and his foot on Finn's chest.

My GOD what a show! The African Tour is off with a bang!

We got to see Jenny pee!

[Image: IJkS6WM.jpg]

"It's Better To Be Pissed Off, Than Pissed On"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Taylor Mayde's post:
(01-03-2018), Finn Kühn (01-04-2018), JimCaedus (01-04-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-04-2018), Phantom Panzer (01-04-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Taylor Mayde's post!
(01-04-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-04-2018, 12:22 AM

figured id get screwed again by a fuckin cunt.. too bad her little reign as champ is gonna end soon ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-04-2018, 07:43 AM

Finn can be seen in the trainer's room, gasping for air as multiple wounds can be seen on his body from the hellacious C4 Deathmatch. The trainers can be seen expertly trying to bandage him up. Finn's eyes snap to the camera upon recognition, and the trainers look a bit freaked out as he speaks.

"Bourbon. Well done. You actually proved me wrong, to an extent."

"But if you're going to assume that's all you're hearing from me, you're wrong. Rome wasn't built in a day. Wars don't end in a matter of days. If you could barely defeat me THIS time, when I challenge you again later..."

"You're going to fall to the Kaiser. Mark my words."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
(01-04-2018), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (01-04-2018), JimCaedus (01-04-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-04-2018), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-04-2018), Vincent Lane (01-04-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-04-2018, 04:02 PM

(01-04-2018, 06:34 AM)Basic Bitch Doctor Joshua Reno Said: Why are you yelling fat petey? All this anger and hostility isn't good for your blood pressure. You should be happy that you finally got screwed by a woman. On national television no less. That doesn't make you any less of a though.

least I fucked a woman ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-04-2018, 11:34 PM

your comebacks are as lame as your wrestling abilities..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-06-2018, 07:46 AM

Yet my dick works

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post