Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Chopping and (Not) Changing
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-25-2013, 11:21 AM

[Image: l.jpg]

It's not always as simple as who is the good person, and who is... Well, not one of the good ones.

I'm me. I'm Ann Thraxx. I'm an embodiment.

Of Extreme

Ann's in a bar, talking to a young, drug-fucked woman. She pulls out two huge wads of cash.

This, little Miss Panda-Makeup, is $25,000.
How would you like to win it?

The woman nods.

Great. Now's the bit where the smart people back out.... You smoke, right?

Got a Zippo?

The woman laughs and pulls out a green Zippo lighter.

Always!

Alright, well the bet is basically just that you can't strike the lighter ten times in a row, successfully. If you can, you get the money. If you can't, you're fucked. I'll be chopping off your pinky finger with a meat cleaver. Literally

Why?

Ann shrugs.

I dunno. Just an a-typical case of too much money, and a sadistic heart. Trust me, they never go well together. For other people, I mean.

Ann and the woman go into an area out the back of the bar. They come across some wooden crates and Ann casually empties some thin rope and a meat cleaver from her pocket. She convinces the woman to place her hand down on a crate, and ties the hand down with the rope. Ann makes sure that the knot's tied tightly, so as to keep the hand in place.

Remember, WHEN I win, don't clench your hand shut or move the fingers closer together. All that does is mean that I'll end up doing more damage and making it hurt a lot more for you. So, take my advice. Or don't. Either way, it'll be entertaining.

The woman pulls her Zippo lighter back out of her jacket pocket. Much to her own surprise, as she flips the lid open, she begins to feel afraid of the bet.

What's wrong?... Already? Geez, you people can be mindlessly stupid!.... Hurry up, will ya?

The woman finally musters up the strength to strike the Zippo lighter.

ONCE!

TWICE!

THRICE!

FOUR TIMES.

A FIFTH

Sweat, and an expression of fear begins to fill her face.

A SIXTH

A SEVENTTH

AN EIGHTH

A NINTH

A TENTH!!!!!!!

Huh? What the fuck!?!?!?

I..... I WIN!

BZZZZZZZZT! WRONG!

Oh, god! Ann, please! No!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Metal chops through bone and flesh.

I am Ann Thraxx. I am The Deevil. To a degree, I am an actress. And lately, I've had you believing that I really care about somebody or something. And I do. I care about one things. That I snap EVERY unbroken bone in CM Punk's body, and stomp on any that are already broken.

He finally dies.

I am not going soft, and I am not showing anyone any mercy ever again.

He finally dies.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post