Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
End this shit for me!
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-25-2013, 10:59 AM

Last we saw of Mister Mystery, he was having doubts about continuing on in the XWF as an active competitor and coming to terms with the fact that his "last run" might be coming to its inevitable end soon. Most people don't realize that Mister Mystery has three times more wrestling experience than Sid Feder, and that when Mister Mystery stepped in to take Sid Feder's place in the XWF it was a decision made in haste -- Mister Mystery was never originally supposed to become an XWF roster member. His time in the wrestling business is long since past; or so he had thought. All it took was a motive and some assistance from a man named Donathan De Sade -- the man who took Mister Mystery under his wing and was attempting to use him as his own personal wrecking machine. Donathan's goal was to continue pumping Mister Mystery with various drugs -- including mind control serums -- so that in the end Mister Mystery would forget who he even is..

So that he'd forget he was a Feder.

We all know that plan failed and Mister Mystery subsequently destroyed Donathan's vision by turning against him, eventually leading to Donathan's downfall.

There's a problem with this story though.

Remember how Donathan was including anabolic steroids in the "cocktails" he kept injecting Mister Mystery with?

Remember how after a person stops taking steroids, their body begins returning to its weaker state?

Without Donathan's intervention and serums along the way, Mister Mystery may have never been the unstoppable beast he appeared to be during his first few months in the XWF. There was a reason Mister Mystery stopped wrestling; stopped putting his body on the line -- his time had come and gone long ago.

We're no longer looking at the same Mister Mystery that we saw destroy endless victims in his path; he's not the same anymore and that can be said about both his mental state and his physical state.

We're looking at a man who has lost his last two matches in the XWF; a man who just this week, instead of training, tried to commit suicide right in front of Sid Feder.

This is what Peter Gilmour has to look forward to -- he'll most likely be the one carrying the team this weekend, even though nobody else in the entire match has paid enough attention to realize it. They're still all going on about how Peter Gilmour is just riding the coat tails of Mister Mystery and how Peter would be hopeless without him.

Nice way to bury yourselves; you blind fucking idiots.

Have you seen Mister Mystery's performances lately? Have you looked at his record for the month of May? Are all of you guys so wrapped up in how amazing it is to finally get a Tag Title shot that you're failing to notice anything the current champions are going through? They're both a wreck right now!

This is the part where we should be shown a funny graphic that depicts Crimson Cobra sitting in the middle of a scene where there is snow all around him, but he's too oblivious to that fact because he's still reading the newspaper from a few months back when it was hot out. That's how stupid you'd have to be to think that right now we're in a situation where Mister Mystery is carrying Peter Gilmour.

Sure, that may have worked a couple months ago but seriously guys -- have you opened your eyes at all since being signed to this Tag Team Championship match? Mister Mystery fucking sucks now, idiots.. yet he's carrying both Tag Titles on his shoulders?

Smart.

Thanks for making this sooooo easy on Mister Mystery that he doesn't even have to say these things to you himself. Much like the week of Gauntlet City, here we find ourselves once again hearing Mister Mystery's narrator talk down Mystery's opponents for him -- why? -- because it's just that simple. Right now if you asked Mister Mystery how he felt, he'd probably have mixed reactions and he might not even be too sure of himself. Ask me though? Ask Sid though? Ask Flo? Ask anyone close to him, who knows who his opponents are tonight? Ask any of us and we'll tell you right to your face how KnightMask, Cobra, Vyper and Bryce have already defeated themselves just by agreeing to this match.

Mister Mystery's dead body could fall from the rafters at High Stakes tonight and he'd still leave the building as Tag Team Champ!

Thanks for making this easy on us, guys -- especially you, Cobra.

When we last saw Peter Gilmour, he had just been trying to cope with the fact that "something" seems to be taking over his mind. His dreams have become more than just dreams and Peter himself can't even believe that he almost killed his own friend Kevin Anderson and his fiance Rose Smith.

After receiving a phone call from Mister Mystery, Peter went to meet with his partner. With Peter's current state of mind and with all of Mister Mystery's own issues, this was sure to be an interesting encounter.

:MM 17 31707 1:
Take this and pull the trigger for me.

No hello.

Ho handshake.

Just a simple request from Mister Mystery.

Gilmour:
What? No! I'm not going to take that gun and shoot you! Is that why you called me to meet?

Mister Mystery shoves Peter up against the wall of the building they're talking outside of.

I don't remember any part of my statement being a question of whether or not you want to do this. You will do this for me, Peter. End my fucking life!

Mister Mystery shoves the handgun into Peter's face.

Now you take this gun and you end my misery. I am no friend of misery and I want the fuck out!

Mister Mystery grabs Peter's wrist and plants the gun in Peter's hand. Mystery backs up a few steps and holds his arms out to his sides with his head tilted back.

Send me home to the lord, Peter! It's time for me to go home. I couldn't do this in front of Sid so it's all up to you -- my loyal partner -- to take me home. Something has gone wrong inside of me after what Donathan put me through. Something's...not right. The more time that passes, the less and less I become myself. I don't know what the fuck I'm becoming but it's weak, it's pathetic, and it's got to go! So do it, Peter! Pull that fucking trigger right now!!

Peter appears to be going through his own mental turmoil as Mister Mystery is shouting at him. Peter is shaking his head back and forth rapidly with his eyes closed tight, screaming "no" over and over.

Gilmour:
I'm not a killer! I didn't mean to do whatever the fuck I did to Rose and Kevin. I have to stop whatever evil is growing inside of me. I won't kill you. I won't do it!

Mister Mystery lets out a primal roar and charges!

Then you'll die!!!

Peter's eyes shoot open and lock onto Mystery coming toward him.

...and then.

BANG!

The bullet somehow knocks Mister Mystery's mask off!

Peter drops the gun, unable to believe what he sees!

The face of Mister Mystery, roaring so furiously at Peter that it almost sends him back!

[Image: 30jgvtc.jpg]

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
(05-25-2013), (05-25-2013), Alex Shawn (05-25-2013), Crimson Cobra (05-25-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-25-2013)