Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Cut You Down
Father Steve

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-25-2017, 08:44 PM

From The Desk of Father Steven J. Robinson

Hello XWF Universe,

The good Father is coming back for one night only to make an impact. I figured with it being what the kids are watching in my congregation I might as well give it a shot. Instead of just preaching the words, I am gonna show you what I am truly capable in the ring and maybe then you will understand.

The good Lord never sleeps and neither do I. I am tired of going out into the world seeing nothing but sinners trying to take advantage of one another. It's a cold and dark world out there and this is my shot at redemption. This is my moment. Everyone will soon learn the name, Father Steve.

Sooner or later, He will rise from the grave and cut down everyone who hasn't repented of their sins. Fear not my children because I will guide you towards your salvation and atonement for your sins. I have lived a good life.

I am not afraid of what will happen in the ring. There is only one man that can truly judge me and we may be in the end times but I will continue singing his praises until the end.

- Father Steve

Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Father Steve's post:
(12-27-2017)