Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
Apex Wins
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-22-2017, 07:20 PM

SNOWBALL FIGHT

::Robbie Bourbon Them Song::

When a snowball erupts hitting Robert in the chest, Robert glances around the snow-covered park trying to see where the first shot had come from! He see's nothing! The calm before the white storm! He knows the fight is on! Robert moves evasively behind a park bench, ducking in place for cover, Robert begins building a stash of snowballs, while keeping my head down. His gloves pick up snow, while his hands push the snow together making well-packed snowballs! Robert then notices the frozen crystals dangling from wild loose fibers I'd never normally notice. The frostiness of the snow has deeply chilled Robert's fingers to a point where they no longer bend. Robert peeks over the park bench once more!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Soon another icy ball hits the side of the bench he is hiding behind and another whistles through the air just above Robert's head. Suddenly there's a stupid smirk plastered all over Robert's face seeing his would-be opponent for the first time! Robert grabs his first snowball whipping his arm back like a quarterback ready to send it flying towards the kid across the park.

Eat this kid!

Robert watches! Impact! Robert smiles letting out a hurrah as the fight intensifies. The only chance Robert has is to taunt the kid hoping he fires every missile. So Robert can carpet bomb him with his own! It works like a charm.

Your about to learn a valuable lesson kid!

Hey!

Hey what kid you started this!

Your that slacked jawed Robert Main! I hate you!

Robert squints his eyes with uncertainty

Kid who taught you to talk like that?

Your Universal Champion Robbie Bourbon! He's going to wreck you Robert Main! He's going to take down APEX!

Robert laughs

My Universal Champion? Kid that fat prick isn't my anything! He shouldn't be yours either. I bet you think Robbie is a hero too! Look at the way he has you out here talking to me a complete stranger! You don't talk that way kid! Do you want to grow up and be a bully like him and be hated by every single man, woman and child on Earth? Robbie isn't going to wreck me or anyone else at War Games! He's so hated he'll be lucky to make it out of his first match, and as far as taking down Apex! Not going to happen kid! Now run along before I find your parents and have them wash that filthy mouth out with soap!

Mr. Main! I'm sorry I called you that!

Listen, kid, it's alright! Just do me a favor! Get better idols! Robbie and the Mother Fucker's are not it! After War Games, they will be dead and gone! Now head home its cold out here!

Robert watches as the kid runs off in the distance before ducting off the bench taking a seat! Robert point at the camera

Ya know, Chris Chaos you've had some pretty choice words over the past few days. We know the fire still burns and all! It's really hard to claw your way back into the spotlight when you have done literally nothing at all over the past few months, isn't it! You desperately want the world to believe you matter when the truth be told you haven't mattered since you dropped that Universal Championship like the angry panda you are! Tell me, Chris, what have you done? Where has the almighty Chris Chaos been? When your not rushing to the internet to come up with a few new lines or to research something no one cares about! What are you doing? Crying about how many times you have been screwed! Do us all a favor shut up, please! You have been nonexistent, nowhere to be found! Yet I am the one hiding in the shadows? I think you are describing yourself as of late! Who Chris, helped me win the Hart Championship? No one! Who helped you win the Tag Team Championships? Jimmy! I might not be this leader you were talking about but I am something you are not! I'm a man! I have a set still! If you want a piece of me so bad all you got to do is just say so and I'll bitch slap you like I would Jenny! Kind of hard living in the shadows winning Championships beating number one contenders and legends all along the way! Having match of the year candidates! yet I'm hiding in the shadows? Are you even listening to yourself? Or do you just say the first thing that slips into your mind!

Is there even a filter? Chris here's one for you! If you want a part of me or any member of APEX all you have to do is ask and we will gladly show you how irrelevant you really are! But you won't do that now, will you? Quick to pop that mouth off last to fight the guys your running it about! Just step up! Yet you claim Jim is scared of you? Please, he did challenge you to a match if I do remember winner take all? What did you have to say there, Chris? You did what everyone knew you would do! You said no! But why did you say no? Simple, because Jimmy would beat you and you know it! Anytime you want to have a match with me just say so. Put that other half of the Tag Team titles up for grabs! I gladly take it off of your hands! The best part about it is I'd also get to beat your ass all over the ring shutting you up! Now if you don't have anything relevant to say do us all a favor and shut the hell up! You worry about your undercard match while I worry about the main event! You are where you have always belonged the bottom of the barrel! Just to prove another point seeing how I am a nobody and all of that! Where are you in the title rankings? Wait for it! Wait for it! Oh, below me in every one! Worry about your match because no one on your team seems to be!

Chris Chaos Outside Looking In

Robert leans back on the bench watching the snow fall from the heavens! Beneath all of the frost and snow, stood a snowman made yesterday from all of the fresh powder. The frost was his winter jacket and the frigid air a salve for his crystalline skin. The birds in the tree behind him shivered under their puffed wings.

Now back to my match! For the record I want the three of you to know Robbie, Engy, and Piggy! This will be my last promo leading up to our match no more! Because honestly if I hear another one of your promos I might blow my brains out!

Robbie Bourbon this is the very last time you'll hear from me so I am going to try and make this one count! It seems that even you now believe you have some proving to do when it comes to The Universal Championship! Why is that all of a sudden there champ? Wheres the ego? Where is the Robbie saying "I beat James Fucking Raven"? Gone! Now that Raven is back! Your shitting yourself as the shark's circle! It's not that you have lost a step, Robbie! You never had any footing, to begin with, and sure you can say I'll never be Universal Champion and you know what you might be right! I may never win the Universal Championship! I can also say I've never had The Universal Championship just handed over to me either! I've actually fought for everything that I have ever obtained here! Can you Robbie Bourbon say that! No! It's been handed down to you! Spoon fed like the baby you are! Speaking of The Universal Championship! Hell, I've never even had a shot at it yet! But one thing is certain I'm number two on the list! As of right now and current Hart Champion! You know that title I took from you! How quick we forget the past huh Robbie? I know your not the sharpest tool in the shed but try and keep up with me here okay?

I'll get my shot at glory Robbie, sooner or later I will, and when I do! You'll be looking at the next Universal Champion! You see Robbie when I did toss Cadryn off the top of that triple story cage losing the Hart Championship! I did, in fact, leave for a while to find myself! I needed some time to think things over! The funny thing about me leaving is THAT is the only thing people like you Chaos or anyone else can put on me! I left! That's it! You cannot tell me that you have beaten me in competition because it hasn't happened EVER! You can't tell me you are the better wrestler in the ring because your not! The only thing that you have to attack me on is leaving that's it! Something you did when you lost the Hart! Look at the hypocrite! Oh, wait you left long before that! Seeing HOW YOU NO SHOWED for everything leading up to the pay per view! Where were you when you were needed the most? Robbie, you ghosted! You tucked and ran as fast as you could! So do me a favor and step down from the soapbox for a moment! You are pointing the finger, yet forgetting everything that you have done! Typical snowflake!

I bet you wouldn't be talking so much if I came with a medium fries and a shake! You know medium the size between small and you! The only work it takes to become the Universal Champion when your Robbie Bourbon is it handed over to you! You’ll never be good enough to be one of the best in history, this temporary Universal Championships run will be your very last! This company deserves better men at the helm!

The Mother Fuckers Hearing About James Raven

Robert looks around watching the snow fall all around him smiling

I heard a little piggy! Oink! Hey, pig I may be the jackass of APEX but here is one thing I'm not! The weak link of my stable!

BWP Showing His Muscles

So let me get this right! You believe I went to James Raven for help beating you guys? Is that what you think? My friend, I didn't go to James Raven for help! I went to James Raven for insurance! Big difference! You see I wanted to see if the best fucking wrestler to ever walks gods green earth, was on the same page as us and guess what! He is! Don't you go on thinking for one second that James Raven is going to get involved in any way because little piggy he isn't! We are going to beat you our selves! What happens after that bell rings, that is all on James Raven's shoulders! If he decides to gut the three of you ringside we will be right there to help him do so! We want to ride the world from scum like you pig! HOW MANY TIMES NOW HAVE YOU SAID WEAK SAUCE? EVERY PROMO? Get some new one-liners huh? Oh and as far as Raven's cock goes, pig you'll know soon enough! You can fancy up what I did with whatever wordplay you like! You can make all the gay jokes you'd like to as well. You've done that throughout every single promo you have ever done in the XWF! These are no different! There is no story, nothing! We just got a bearded moron telling gay jokes and slandering a whole community! But the fact of the matter is this!

If the show was on the other foot what would you have done! Now I know what you will say! Your not a bitch and you would have never done something like that! But let's be honest man! You would have! Robbie would have. Engy would have also! All of a sudden you guys are seemingly forgetting about us and worried to death about James Raven! Listen up meathead you are not fighting James Raven you are fighting APEX! Us! Do you believe I have some power and I can just appoint referees in matches now? No! Lane did that! If I had that sorta power I would have fired the three of you shit heads a long time ago! Robbie is a paper champion you are the weak link and Engy is a moron for teaming with you! I'm not trying to pry wedges at all man! Just look at your promos! ALL SEPARATE NO FUCKING TEAMWORK! NONE! LOOK AT APEX, ALMOST ALL OF OUR PROMOS HAVE BEEN DONE TOGETHER! Not this let's all do 5 separate promos a piece and try to smother the other guys out with words! Please! You guys cannot even work together let alone have me drive wedges! It looks to me those wedges have already been driven a long time ago!

So your claiming to have all of this teamwork and there has been none and your worried about James Raven! Nice any other stupid comments! Wait its BWB! There are always stupid comments! How did I beat Danny Imperial? The same way I did the first time around when I beat him! I walked in and busted his chops all over the ring! OR DID YOU EVEN KNOW I BEAT HIM TWICE! The Mother Fuckers are so damn disorganized it's not even funny! But I guess your right even the best of us have our days! Just to be clear PIGGY I'VE BEATEN DANNY IMPERIAL TWO TIMES! I know you are slow! Hard to comprehend numbers! You don't even fucking know what is going on around you and you think you are going to beat us at War Games? I mean really? It's not going to fucking happen! HEY DANNY IMPERIAL HOW YOU DOIN?

Robert winks at the camera

Ah... The Hart Championship is treating me just fine little pig! it feels amazing to wake up every morning looking over, seeing that belt lying next to me! At least I AM STILL CHAMPION! You think you might have found your replacement gold huh? Whatever you say, man! Come get it! Though you'll have to work your way up the ladder to get it seeing how your not even in the top 5. That's going to take a lot of work! I'm not a guy who likes line jumping! Do you know why you are looking someplace else? Because Neville Sinclair would whoop that ass all over the ring! Don't act tough pig you and I both know you cannot and will not ever beat me in the ring one on one! I'd crush you every time, just like the cockroach you are! Come after me BWB! Come after me! Try and rip my heart from my chest and stomp all over it! You will be the one showing the world you have no backbone! You wanted to come out acting all tough, we'll see how tough you are when the assault begins! After all of the smoke clears and the dust settles Pig you will be the one begging for help! You will be crying out for your friends! Reaching for a hand, only to find they too are fallen, crushed under the foot of APEX!

We will come out on top and when you rightfully gain a shot at my Hart Championship I'll lay it all on the line pig! I'll smack you around like a red-headed stepchild! I want you to know now and forever! APEX will always own that ass! Piggy you cannot beat me in the ring! We all know Robbie cannot beat me in the ring! Engy pulled a fast one! In this war, I'm shooting to kill! Let's see if the tough guy marine impersonator can dodge all of the bullets! Now if you will excuse me I am done with you Mother Fuckers!

BWP Favorite Activity

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-22-2017), Drew Archyle (12-22-2017), JimCaedus (12-22-2017), The Engineer (12-22-2017)