Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
Live From Japan
Chris Clemens Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-21-2017, 03:45 PM

-$- The screen flickers and fades once again interrupting your regularly scheduled XWF programming. Matrix numbers go across the screen followed by a gold dollar symbol just before cutting to a live feed directly behind Chris Clemens, Geico and Gloria gold. All three dressed in blue jumpsuits and hats with the words "XWF Ring Maintenance" printed on them. They're all hunkered down as if they're being sneaky. Geico is carrying a rather large wire cutting tool as Chris Clemens looks around suspiciously. He looks back at the camera and cracks a smile as usual before speaking in a whisper. -$-

Chris Clemens - What's up my Impossible fans. Chris Clemens here reporting live from Tokyo Japan. We are outside of the PPV arena location at this very moment. I have updated my camera equipment and hired a new tech guy to handle all my hacking and electronic needs.

Tech guys Voice From behind the camera - Hey shut the fuck up!! I mean.. HA HA, Hacking? Whatever could that be?

Chris Clemens - Oh fucking relax no one knows who you are. Anyway, we are about to break into the arena and hide overnight!

Tech guys Voice - Why are we filming this live if we don't want anyone to know?

-$- Chris Clemens gets a mad look and starts whisper yelling -$-

Chris Clemens - HEY! I'm the one calling the shots here not you now shut the hell up and film nerd boy... Besides we will cut the camera before we show the hiding spot you laid out for us ahead of time.

-$- Chris gives Geico the signal to cut the fence. A few intense moments pass as he starts cutting the links one by one. The camera zooms in as the metal snaps under the pressure of the fence cutter. Gloria Golds feet come walking into camera view from the other side of the fence. The camera zooms out and up revealing Gloria on the other side with a shit eating grin on her face. Chris and Geico look up in confusion as she points over to an unlocked gate right next to them. -$-

Chris Clemens - Uhh, yea, yeah I knew that. I was testing you guys to see if anyone would notice. Nice job Gloria!

-$- Gloria shakes her head as Geico and Chris follow pursuit through the unlocked gate. The camera follows closely behind as if it's an episode of Cops. The three-run across an open parking lot and into a parking garage area. -$-

Chris Clemens - Ok we are in! I told them not to fuck with me so now we gotta do it my way. Impossible Inc. doesn't take no for an answer and we will be at War Games whether they want us there or not! It's just a matter of when...

-$- Chris Clemens smiles at the camera before being pulled by the arm by Gloria Gold. -$-

Gloria Gold - Over here dip shit.

-$- Gloria pulls Clemens over to what looks like a janitors closet door but there is a piece of tape that has the name Drezdin on it.-$-

Chris Clemens - Drezdin? Who the fuck is Drezdin?

Gloria Gold - Some whiny little half-wit that nobody likes. Probably why his dressing room is located in the parking garage.

Chris Clemens - Ok we'll hang out here for a while. Geico do your thing.

-$- Geico big boots the door open with ease. Everyone shuffles into the room followed by the camera. Once inside it starts to get weird. Everyone looks in disgust around the room. At least four blowup sex dolls are visible in camera view. One has a mop stick conveniently placed in its ass and another is slightly deflated with white stains around the mouth area. -$-

Chris Clemens - Whaaaat in the fuck is going on here? If we find a bottle of lotion and a basket I'm outta here. Going back to America!

Geico - Si

Chris Clemens - "Si" is right my giant troll friend.

Gloria Gold - EWWWWWW

-$- Gloria pulls out a giant green dildo with brown stains all over the shaft. She almost pukes as she throws it across the room. -$-

Gloria Gold - Let's find another place to lay low because I'm gonna be sick..

-$- Gloria goes running out followed by Geico. The camera stays focused on Chris Clemens who is looking around the room holding his nose. -$-

Chris Clemens - Is this what XWF is about?! Is this what all the buzz is about?! I don't think it is. I think the XWF is just in need of a little Drano in the form of an Impossible plex to help wash the turds down the drain. Chris Clemens is coming in with the bleach and disinfectant spray to help clean out these dirty assholes and destroy whatever the fuck is going on in this room. My god the smell!!

-$- Chris Clemens stumbles out of the room with his nose covered and waving his hand to get the smell out of his face. At that exact moment, a voice yells. -$-

Voice - Security!!! FREEZE MOTHER FUCKER!!

Chris Clemens - The gig is up lets move!!

-$- The three burst into a full sprint followed by the cameraman with four security guards hot on their tail. Chris Clemens keeps looking over his shoulder at the camera while trying to talk in full sprint. -$-

Chris Clemens - Times up for this episode!! Who knows if you'll see us again before War Games but you can definitely count on us being there or my name isn't The Impossible Chris fucking Clemens! Stay tuned until next time. Same impossible time, same impossible channel!!...... Well, maybe if my cameraman can keep his hacking skills up to par!! Ha ha!! Let's get out of here Scoob!!!

-$- The camera goes down to just feet running before it cuts to black followed by the logo. -$-

[Image: WX4n7zo.jpg]

[Image: N6d0BvT.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Clemens's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-21-2017), JimCaedus (12-22-2017), Vincent Lane (12-23-2017)