Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
just a little message from me
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-20-2017, 01:20 PM

Drezdin:i know I know I know.
your think dude? why are you promoting for a match that the universal champ replaced your ass in?
well for your fucking information, naaaw really! no fucking shit Einstein.
it is not so much that I am promoting for a damn match that I was once in, its just a little message from me to you and whom ever.
and ill keep this short and the point
you see as all of you know, my ass got replaced by a five thousand ton weighing fuck tard of universal champ who cant even been down to see his own dick for the reason of that I have said anything or been heard in a while regarding war games by this unknown xwf staff member.
so what? im not allowed to sit back for a moment to see what every body else is saying while figuring out what to say when I have to do my promo!?
if that's how its going to be then...then...then suit your self.
don't worry about me, and don't look to me for anything, even help.
any way back to who i was talking about, Robbie bourbon.
a guy who instantly took team xtreme from winning or being a winning team to a loosing team.
even if I was a good thing to have him replace me in war games how do I know that he will help out to get the win?
I mean considering that two of the four that are on the team had never eeever had gotten along much less seen eye to eye, I personally think that there are way better choices.
hell he's going to be way to tired to even do appear for the match much less defend his title later on in the main event.
the mother fucker is so damn big that he makes fat albert look thin.
then all of a sudden we go this person name Neville Sinclair who said and I quote that he doesn't give a fuck about me and this other person just because I went from being in war games to being taken out of it.
is that so huh?
you don't give a fuck eh?
well...lets see here?... well lets just say that the only reason why that the aids filled woodpecker is even or still the champ is only do to the fact that of a technicality, default, and or a fluke.
I would love to see him without the strap and see what would happen then.
so much to think that he has a chance to get the win or be the soul survivor for team xtreme is beyond me.
he aint going to last worth shit in the match.
then theres finn kuln, really ladies and gentlemen? this cunt tard?
he said and I quote good ridden to me, that I wouldn't know how to even or even hold a fight
yyyyep...yyyeah huh..all I gotta say about him is that what in the hell has he done lately huh?
how many titles has he won since joining the xwf? if any?
heres a guy that he all talk but no mouth, a guy who even if he has won one singular title he hasn't done anything since he did win one singular title.
to me all he is another miz, Curtis axel, Kevin Owens, or Sammy zayn.
even if he had fought one another or if had fought some one else hes not goin to be able to get the job done.
you say what about the reigning bomb shell champ miss jenny myst and peter Gilmour?
as far as the reigning xwf bomb shell champion miss jenny myst is concern, all I gotta say is that I may not know a lot about her except as being the reigning champ, but I know that at least she gives a team a chance to win.
but as far as peter uuuggghhh Gilmour is concern..well..there is nothing to be said about it except that he aint shit and theres a whole lot of others who are the xwf roster that including me who are a whole lot better than him and who don't bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch bout this and that, that and this about the same stupid crap over and over and over and over again.
xwf universe what I am basically trying to say is this, if team xtreme wins, and wins by the hairs of there chinny chin chin and doesn't get fucked over like know t his team will be is because of worthy xwf competitor in miss jenny myst is the only person for the job.
but if for some godly reason that team xtrem looses.....well you cant blame it on me for not being there or in it, it aint my fault, you can blame three of the four that are on there.
but not to fret im still going to be at war games, for a different reason.

(the scen fades to black)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-21-2017)