Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
As We Know It
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2017, 04:25 PM

The team was shaping up. Everyone was showing. Even the one he thought to be the barely reliable one, Finn, had shown up. He'd wished the boy had shown up more, but what could he do? For now, he was focused more on Doctor Louis D'Ville. While it had been quite the surprise that he had actually been the mystery entrant, it was a pleasant surprise. However, he growled, as he watched the goings on the side of a clear-ish balloon's side, as he saw his plan start to unravel. The Graves he had brought into this decade had been given the memories of the man he would've eventually become if he hadn't stepped in to bring in the past to the present.

For now, the balloon popped before his eyes as Doc and Current Era Graves moved towards the tower. For now, he had to turn his attention to one person, the only person actually worth a damn in the competition. The only person he felt was going to keep his team afloat, fellow Capitan, Peter. So, a tiny camera appeared before him as he began to broadcast across every screen available on Earth.

"Dear Adventures of Pete and Pete, which is actually the truth by now. You've changed sizes so often you might as well be two different fucking people, you fat or skinny fuck, whenever it fucking suits you. Whether you binge on Twinkies or if you purge by sticking a fat fucking obese finger down your throat and puke your insides into a toilet. Either way, Petey. You keep calling my team "Team Pansy". How the fuck is that an insult? You ever see a goddamn pansy?! THEY ARE SO FUCKING MAJESTIC! HOLY SHIT!"

He produces four different and very beautiful pansies between index and thumb finger

[Image: b7175b7ad95de79677a7f1d137ca0a54_zpsjua5xcmw.jpg]

"LOOK AT THESE FUCKING FLOWERS! LOOK AT THEM! THEY LOOK LIKE THEY WERE KISSED BY APHRODITE'S PUSSY LIPS! So you think by calling my team, Team Pansy, that it is a fucking insult?! LOOK AT THE GODDAMN PROOF OF HOW AWESOME A FUCKING PANSY LOOKS LIKE AND THEN SHOVE THEM STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS SO THAT MAYBE YOU'LL ACTUALLY COLLECT SOME AWESOME BY ABSORPTION! Fucking idiot.

Next up on your attempt to trash me, you talk about my "makeup". Dude. This isn't makeup. I look like this, 24/7. THIS. IS. MY. ACTUAL. FACE! RED CLOWN NOSE AND ALL! This shit is not paint! This shit is actually 100% me, fucko! Wish it was cum and blood. Would be so fuckin' awesome. I'd use the cum of dead donkeys and the blood of girls during their first period. That'd be what I'd use as makeup.

Then you talk about Krillin from the Dragon Ball series. Now, I love that shit. I love that anime shit, motherfucker. Not as much as you do, seeing as you did fuck Yim. But hey. I think everyone gets a bit of Yellow Fever once in a while. But you ever watch Dragon Ball Super? Hell, even in DBZ, Krillin's got 18, nigga. He ain't a loser at all. Dude got that Cyborg bitch that could break his entire body while fucking if she wanted. He's got a kid with her, too. So, you tell me if he's actually a loser. Especially since Super, dude's actually done some stuff. He was the first out in the Universal Destruction arc, but hey, dude did the best he could. Took two motherfuckers out first. Know who is a real loser? Tien. Know who your Tien is? You. You're the Tienshinhan of your team. Fucking Robbie Bourbon is going to carry your team, probably like Doc is going to co-carry this team with Graves.

Now, let's go onto a person that holds a belt on your team, Jenny. Well, there's not much to say, the chick is ruthless, and she has more balls than anyone on your team fuckin' combined and if Bourbon wasn't on your fuckin' team, she'd be carrying your ass. Simple. For right now, she's getting a pass.

So, really, Peter, what's really going to happen here? Honestly. And I forgot to mention. You thought I knew the Mystery Entrant was Doc. Well, I had a inkling it was someone big. Whether it was Docorino, or maybe a King or it could've been someone else, could've been James Raven, who knows. Could've been someone big, though. Even a goddamn Feder. So I figured why not? Glad I was surprised. And with this weapon on my side, we will surely set flame all of your asses and destroy everything you love. Everything you care about. We are going to break everything inside your bodies. We are going to make sure Bourbon won't be able 100% when he goes into his match with Apex. We're going to give your team one fucking helluva problem."

Panzer clicks his tongue then winks as he brings up an image of Neville

"I almost forgot this shitcunt.

Hey Neville Longbottom. How're ya, fuckwit? I refer you to my earlier statements of the "makeup" and the way I look. You then talk about my captaining. About how every promo seems to be about me. I must point you to the boy toy of our team, Finn Kuhn. Now, kindly suck a fat cock on that topic.

You also mention that what I'm doing is a clown gimmick? How many fucking clowns do you fucking know do more than fucking control all of space and time, and can hop between all the millions of fucking dimensions available to him? What I do isn't a performance art. What I do is a fucking stroke of genius as I give strokes! No one has my abilities, and no one can rival them. I choose to not use my powers in the ring, because I love the competition. I love testing humanity. That is what I fucking do. The more I can test you fuckers, the more I know that in the future, I know that you can be trusted for the battles that will inevitably come from foreign invaders from dimensions you haven't even heard of, from planets you'll never see, never touch, never touch. That, is my plan. That is why I fight you fucking . Why I constantly come in, fight you, lose or win. I am testing you dumb fucking cunts. Because if I can beat you, then so will they. If I can't, then you, may, and I stress this part, MAY, be of worth to me in the future, when the cosmic entities and their forces come and try to destroy all of Earth.

So you can claim all the shit you want Neville, you can call me all the stupid shit you want. But if you aren't capable of comprehending what I am, what I do, then you don't fucking deserve to win, nor does your team.

Now, it's time for me to deal with a nuisance."

The balloon appears once more, as Panzer watches Doctor Louis D'Ville and Michael Graves as he begins to focus on the images of them both.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Phantom Panzer's post:
(12-19-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-19-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-19-2017), Drew Archyle (12-23-2017), Finn Kühn (12-19-2017), Jefferson Jackson (12-19-2017), JimCaedus (12-20-2017), Vincent Lane (12-19-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phantom Panzer's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-19-2017)