Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
Dark Place (Rp #1)
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-18-2017, 11:14 PM

What am I doing with my life? I have been asking myself this question almost every day for the last few months and really, I haven’t been able to come up with a valid answer, sure I am once again making a living wrestling professionally in the XWF but if you ask any XWF fan they will say that it has been looking like I have been calling in my last few matches and sadly they wouldn’t be wrong. Don’t get me wrong I still love wrestling but lately I have been finding myself caring more about the pay check then giving the fans a good match and because of that I have once again thought about maybe hanging up the boots and walk away into the sunset.

I have always wanted to be know as one of XWF greatest wrestlers and to find myself on the XWF Top 50 list as deep down I know I have done a lot of amazing things for this company and do deserve a spot on that list but sadly that was the old Chasm, the Chasm that loved the business and went out and gave 100% with every match. After several poor returns to the XWF and even more this last run, I know that is never going to happen. All I have done this run is make Chasm nothing more then a joke. Look at this upcoming PPV War Games, I was selected last, R.L. Edgar was selected before me and I have beaten him not once but twice since I returned to XWF and after watching several of the promos for the PPV I kind of understand why I was selected last. Each and every promo was pretty much the same I wasn’t worth their time and that I am useless and a waste of space in this match and going against me just is nothing more then an easy win. Like I said after the last few matches I would say they are right but with this being my last match I want to go out with a bang, go out and be remembered as something more than a loser.

Two Weeks Ago

The scene opens in the basement of my home and you can see the walls are plastered with all the titles I have won over the years and a few different magazines I had graced the cover framed as well. I slowly walk into frame and softly begin to speak

Every time I come down here I am reminded of what I used to be, looking at these titles.

I walk up to the first championship I won in the XWF, it was the Xtreme Title that I managed to beat XWF Legend Blizzard for via the 24/7 Rule, it was the most proudest moment of my life next to the birth of my children. I grab the title off the wall and just stare at it for a few moments before throwing the title on the ground and stomping the bottom of my foot

I don’t deserve this title or any of these titles, I am nothing more then a fucking joke, I used to think I might have been just nothing more then a has-been but really all I ever was, was a never was.

I start ripping the titles off the wall and throwing them against the floor. I grab the first magazine in my reach and smash the glass against a small table at the edge of the room. I slowly pick up a piece of the now broken frame holding it tightly that you can see blood starting to drip down my hand. I place the piece of glass against my wrist.

Would the world even miss me if I just ended it all and slide this glass across my wrist right now? Would the XWF have a moment of silence for me or would I just be a forgotten memory?

I stand there a few minutes with the glass still pressed against my wrist, tears start to for in my eyes as I feel so alone, feel that I truly have nothing to live for, but before I could do anything stupid I hear the door at the top of the stairs open and my girlfriend Lisa calling me.

Chris you down there?

Hearing Lisa’s voice calling for me seems to snap me out of my trace and I turn towards the stairs

Yeah babe

Is everything ok down there I heard crashing?

I drop the piece of glass to the ground which is now stained red with the blood of my hand and grab a towel sitting next to the bar and wrap my hand with it to try and stop the bleeding. Once my hand it wrapped tightly I turn and start to walk up the stairs. Once I reach the top Lisa is still standing there with a worried look on her face. She looks down and sees the towel wrapped around my hand that is quickly turning a light shade of red.

What the fuck happed to your hand?

I try to play it off like it was nothing

I cut my hand of some glass, it’s fine.

Lisa grabs my hand and slowly unwraps the towel and as soon as she sees the deep gash to looks at me and I can see that her look of worry is now a look of anger.

This isn’t nothing Chris and this was no fucking accident either, so either you tell me what the fuck happened down there or we are going to have some issues.

Lisa might be tiny but she has a temper that when mad I would rather be in a ring with anyone on the XWF roster then to be dealing with her.

Well?

I pull my hand away from Lisa’s grip and still try to play it cool as deep down I know I don’t want to worry her as I know she hasn’t been feeling well the last few days and my drama would not help her.

Like I said it’s nothing just cut it on some glass, ok now drop it

Lisa storms out of the kitchen heading towards the living room but before she was out of ear reach I heard her yell

Fine fuck you

I know that this gash must have scared her and I am sure she must of also saw the little cut on my wrist, as she knows of my past and about the time I tried to kill myself after my ex Jessica left me and took my children sending me into a downward spiral of drugs and alcohol. At my darkest I tried to end it all by mixing a bottle of painkillers with a bottle of vodka, luckily my brother found me and was able to get me to a hospital to have my stomach pumped. I look at the gash on my hand which is still bleeding a fair bit, I just stand there thinking of what I did. I rewrap my hand and walk towards the living room to check of Lisa before heading to the hospital to get my hand stitched up. As I walk closer to the door I could hear Lisa crying from the other room, I slowly open the door.

Lisa?

Lisa hears my voice and quickly wipes her face trying to make it seem like she wasn’t crying but her eyes were puffy and I could still see some tears in the corner of her eyes

What do you what?

I walk over and sit down on the couch beside her and give her a soft kiss on the top of her head. She looks up at me and seeing her like this breaks my heart and I hate myself for letting the darkness take over me.

I’m sorry

I know sorry isn’t going to make everything better but I didn’t know what else to say. Lisa gets up off the couch and walks towards the bedroom. I just sit there and within a few minutes she walks back and throws something at me.

Before you ever think of doing anything stupid think of about that.

I look down at the floor where what she threw landed and notice that it was a pregnancy test. I pick it up and quickly notice that the test was positive. Me and Lisa was going to have a baby. Tears start to pour down my face as I could not believe this was happening. Me and Lisa has been trying to have a child for years now and we had pretty much given up.

Does this mean what I think it does?

Lisa sits down once again beside me

It means I am pregnant you idiot. So now do you still think you have nothing to live for?

Without even thinking I wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me as the scene fades to dark

(OOC: Like I said I know that I wasn't able to get this rp up in time but I sadly got busy the last few days and wasn't able to finish it before now. I will still be putting up a few more rps before the deadline just to finish this story and to leave on a high note and show people that I never planned to no show)

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chasm's post:
(12-18-2017), Finn Kühn (12-19-2017), JimCaedus (12-19-2017), Phantom Panzer (12-19-2017), Vincent Lane (12-19-2017)