Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
War games 2
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

12-18-2017, 05:11 AM

Our scene opens to a view of Erik Blacks face. It’s an old Christmas picture. Erik is smiling in the picture while being fitted for a santa suit

Erik had paid quite the sum of money to get his face plastered all over every tv in the world. It was pocket change to him, but he had good reason.

If you’re seeing my face right now, don’t worry. You will be able to view your favorite brain killing television show once more soon enough.

There is a reason behind this madness. I need your help. Yes.. me. I need your help. I’m asking each and every one of you to call King Vincent of the XWF and demand that he cancel war games. That’s right. He needs to cancel it. It is in his best interest to do so.

You have to understand that I told the entire XWF that my goal was to run roughshod through the entire roster. I vowed to decimate each and every one on the roster. I’ve began to do so. I’ve garnered a two and one record…destroying one of his best wrestlers in the process.

But that is only the beginning. He had myself, the most dangerous man in the world, drafted into this clusterfuck of a match, knowing full well that he could potentially lose his company. After all.. The survivors of each match are thrown into the war games match for the main event.

Im imploring all of you out there to demand King Vincent to cancel this match it’s simply bad business. You do not give a man as dangerous as myself access to the best so called wrestlers on your roster. At least you don’t if you’d like to remain in business.

Already there are “greats” in this company vying to fight me in the main event. Peter Gilmore has gone so far as to say that our fight would be epic. I’m afraid that it would be quite boring. It would simply be myself…beating up on the equivalent of a fat hobo who likes to touch himself.

If this match is not stopped, the XWF will never be the same. My plan to destroy and teach this roster that they’re nothing more than a bunch of fucking job beers is already off to a great start…and now I have the best this place has to offer at my heels. It’s very good for me, but bad for anyone who actually likes to watch these idiots try to must up offense or defense. I think it’s like watch try to fuck, but that’s simply the opinion of a man of skill. To all of you out there who are obviously missing brain cells, these guys are just swell. They are not. That is my entire reason for being here.

War Games. Cancel it. Stop the destruction before it starts. And only you out there in the land can do it. If enough of you get together, you can save your precious XWF.

Im sure you’re all wondering why I’m doing this. It’s simple. I am somewhat of a business man. I know that a business will fail if you lose your product. King Vincent will lose his best product if this match is to continue. They’re just so far below me that it would be hard for me not to murder them in that ring.

Call the man. Have this stopped.

Eriks face disappeared

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like erikblack's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-18-2017), Drew Archyle (12-18-2017), Finn Kühn (12-18-2017), Imperial (12-18-2017), Vincent Lane (12-23-2017)