Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
An Archyle always pays his debts...probably. Part 2
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-18-2017, 07:07 PM

Continued from An Archyle always pays his debts...probably. Part 1.

As the scene opens up to an exterior shot of Bonpensiero's Italian Restaurant we see Drew Archyle exiting the vehicle and then being lead into the front of the restaurant by the two men that drove him there. The skinny one is leading the way with the fat one bringing up the rear. The trio makes their way through the restaurant passing a few patrons who are none the wiser. The only people that seem to have any idea that something might be up is the bartender and the two guys guarding the door that the trio is quickly approaching.

One of the men guarding the door reaches back and turns the knob on the door and pushes it open. The three men walk through the door into the a small backroom which has a small bar in it off to the left. To the right seated at a small circular table are three men, the oldest of which is in the center. Across from them is an empty folding chair. The skinny one points towards the chair indicating that Drew is supposed to sit there which he begrudgingly does.

You know who I am? The old man seated directly across from Drew and flanked by two other men asks.

Vito Corleone.

You a wise guy or something?

Geez that's twice now. Should I consider that an invitation? Do I have to say a prayer and get my finger pricked? I've seen The Sopranos. I know how it goes but I gotta warn you, I have no idea what my heritage is. I could part black for all I know and last time I checked you people still hated the blacks.

You got a sense of humor, believe it or not I actually appreciate that. Most of these guys here they'd sooner shot you in the face than listen to you. And that is still a possibility. My name is Vincent Falco. You and I have a mutual friend. I assume you remember the name Tony Caruso.

Yeah I know Tony. He helped me out when I was in the can.

That's right. You see Tony, he works for me. The protection he and the rest of his associates offered you in there, it wasn't free. I'm sure you can understand that.

I did a few different things for Tony while I was in there.

Yes I know. But what you did in there wasn't enough to cover what you owe for two years worth of protection by my men. And that's what we are here to talk about.

Well I have absolutely no money at all so I'm not sure what you expect me to give you.

It's not money I want from you. In fact I have an idea or two. To put it simply, I want you to do a couple jobs for me. Maybe rough a few people up who owe me money. Nothing too serious really.

Yeah I'm gonna have to pass on that. I'm sure you, or one of your fine fellas around here has spent sometime in jail and I'm sure you are aware that one of the conditions of parole is not doing the kinds of things that can get you put back in jail. Hell just being here could get me thrown back into the can. So, all due respect but you're gonna have to figure out something else.

I apologize Mr. Arcyhle. I apologize if I or any of my associates gave you the false impression that you have an option here. I mean you do. You can disappear into an unmarked grave somewhere in the outskirts of the city or you can do the other thing.

For how long?

Until you've worked off your debt.

Look I got a job, it pays decently, can't we work out some kind of payment plan?

Falco sits back in his chair a little bit and lets out a belly laugh which of course is then followed by laughter from the rest of his outfit.

Payment plan? This isn't Chase Manhattan Mr. Archyle. Do you and I have an understanding or will this be the last time you and I ever speak?

Well I'd very much like to keep breathing if that's ok with you. But I gotta tell you, this other job I have, it takes me out of town a lot so it might not be easy doing whatever it is you want me to do. Not to mention I don't even have a place to live or even a phone.

You don't need to worry about that. When we want you we will come find you. Like we did this morning. Now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere to be. My associates that brought you here, they will follow up with you further.

Yeah ok. Your associates, they have names?

They do. And they are free to share them with you if they wish. If not you can call them Mr. White and Mr. Black.

Which one's which?

But Mr. Falco doesn't respond. Instead he just smiles and then walks out of the room leaving Drew behind with the aforementioned Mr. White and Mr. Black.

Either of you happen to moonlight as a Realtor or know of one? I really need to get a place. Nothing too fancy. Just a place to sleep...Nothing...Nothing at all? Ok then.

Let's go. Says the skinny one.

Think I could get a sandwich on the way out?

Neither man responds. Instead the fat one, which could be Mr. White, could be Mr. Black who really knows at this point, grabs Drew by the shoulder and essentially drags him out of the room, through the restaurant and back outside.

So how about that sandwich?

Shut the fuck up and listen because I'm only gonna say this once. The boss said you work for us now until we tell you otherwise. Your first job starts right now so get back in the car and don't say another fucking word until I tell you to.

Approximately 30 minutes later.

We're here. You understand what you're supposed to do?

As the scene fades back in we see the black cadillac parked across the street from "Ruby Spa" a well known massage parlor frequented by scumbags and politicians the world over. For a small fee the Chicago Outfit run by Vincent Falco provides "protection services" to the Spa. Protection services being another name for extortion.

Yeah unnamed gangster, it's pretty simple. Walk in, get the money and walk out.

I doubt it will be that easy, if it was you wouldn't be here now. He'd have just paid up like he was supposed to. So you might have to...throw some weight around if you catch my meaning.

The skinny one reaches under the passenger seat and pulls out a snub nose .38 and hands it to Drew but rather than taking the gun Drew refuses.

No thanks. I'm not a fan of guns.

Suit yourself but coming out of there without the money is not an option.

I got it.

Drew gets out of the car, zips up his jacket and walks across the street while the fat one and the skinny one look on.

You think he can handle it? The fat one asks as he reaches down and grabs a jelly doughnut out of a brown paper bag.

According to Tony Caruso this guy was pretty good with his fists in the can. So I guess we'll find out. Replies the skinny one.

The door to Ruby Spa swings open and in steps Drew. Seated in the waiting area are undoubtedly some of Chicago's most upstanding gentlemen. At the counter behind the register is a middle aged Asian woman flipping through a magazine. When Drew approaches her she closes the magazine and looks up at the man approaching her.

Hello. Welcome to Ruby Spa, what do you like?

I'm looking for Bobby. He in the back?

Bobby no here. You want massage? We have several packages...

I'm here for Bobby.

I just say Bobby no here.

Fantastic. I'm gonna take a look around and verify that for myself.

Drew doesn't bother waiting for a response instead he walks past the woman and down a long hallway with about a half dozen doors running down the hallway on each side. At the end of the hallway is another door. As Drew quickly approaches it the woman from the counter starts screaming at him in a mixture of broken English and Chinese.

You can't go in there. Staff only.

Drew ignores her of course and instead kicks the door open.

Special delivery! Man I've always wanted to do that.

Seated behind a desk at the far side of the room is a disheveled looking middle age white guy. The shock of the door being kicked in surprises the man who quickly lifts his head up from the desk. His pupils are so big that you can see them from across the room. Under the man's nose is the remnants of some white powder and on the desk is said white powder.

Who the fuck are you? You can't be in here. Who the fuck is this guy?

My name is Dexter Bright. Bright with a B.

What the fuck kinda name is that anyway? What do you want?

You owe a mutual acquaintance of ours money. A lot of money. I'm here to collect. The sooner you give me what is owed the sooner I can leave and you can go back to skiing.

I don't have the money. I told your associate that business has been slow.

Business is slow? Half of the south side is out there waiting for a blow job.

Look fella I don't have the money. It's that simple. So why don't you go back to your boss and tell him he'll get his money when I have it.

Look guy if my boss was really willing to just accept that as an answer I wouldn't be here now. You owe him money and he wants it. Not tomorrow, not next week. Today. Right now. So how about you drop the tough guy act and give me what is owed before things get real ugly real fast.

What part of I don't got it do you not understand? Are you fucking deaf or something? The coked out spa owner yells as the woman from the front desk starts yelling at Drew in whatever language it is she speaks.

Naturally Drew can't make out most of it but there is one word he understands perfectly. "Police". The woman attempts to walk back towards the front but Drew grabs her by the hair and tosses her backwards into the desk. As this happens the owner opens up the top left drawer and reaches into it. Drew quickly surveys the room and finds a baseball sitting atop a small display on a shelf next to him. He reaches out and grabs the ball and in one fluid motion throws it at the spa owners face, hitting him right in his right eye. The owner immediately screams out in pain and grabs his eye with both hands as the Asian woman starts screaming random nonsense.

You see? You see? This is what I was trying to avoid. I got other things I gotta do today but do you give a shit? No of course not. Now you got a busted eye for your troubles. And could you please for the love of Christ tell your woman to be quiet.

I'll fucking kill you you piece of shit cocksucker!

Well now that's not very nice. What I ever do to you? Besides the eye? Look right now you only got one broken eye, it could easily be two. Imagine living out the rest of your days never being able to see another sunset again. Or look at that hideously attractive woman of yours. Now, before I end up doing something I am not going to be able to take back, walk over to your safe over there and get me the 10 grand you owe our mutual acquaintance.

Reluctantly and sensing that a broken eye was only the beginning the man crawls over to the safe and with his right hand only taps the numbers on the outside of the safe to unlock it. Once unlocked he opens the safe only enough to take out what he needs but not enough so as to give Drew a view of it's contents. He takes out a few stacks of bills and puts them on the floor next to him and then closes the safe. Locking it with the simple press of a button.

You want me to just walk out of here with stacks of money hanging out my pockets? You don't have a bag or something?

The man motions over to his wife who is still somewhat hysterical. She reaches over towards a plastic bag that is sitting on the floor next to some food wrappers. She places the money in the bag and then hands it to Drew.

Thank you very much. Oh and you might want to get that eye looked at. I hope you got that Obamacare.

Drew looks into the bag quickly checking to make sure that all the money is there. Satisfied that it is he walks towards the door. He grabs the knob and as he steps through the door pulls it shut behind him.

Oh sugar!

Drew turns around 180 degrees, grabs the door knob and then opens the door again into the back office.

Merry Christmas!

Drew closes the door behind him, for real this time and heads down the hallway towards the front of the store passing a few concerned patrons as he does.

Oh he uhhhhh, he slipped.

Of course none of the patrons believed him but I doubt he cared, the store owner wouldn't be calling the cops anyway, not with the small mountain of cocaine on the desk.

Once outside Drew walks across the street and climbs into the back of the black caddy.

How did go?

Drew doesn't respond instead he just hands the plastic bag full of money over to the skinny one.

It all there?

I don't know. I didn't count it but it looks right.

He give you any trouble?

Nothing that couldn't be handled with a smile and some charm.

The skinny one looks through the bag, moving a few of the stacks of bills around with his hand.

So what's next?

Next? We bring this to Mr. Falco. You...you get the fuck out the car.

What? This is the south side? It will take me all day to get back to the shelter. Can I at least get a couple bucks for bus fare?

The skinny one pulls a gun out and puts the end of it in Drew's face, a few inches away from his nose.

Get the fuck out. Don't make me tell you again.

Jeez I thought we were making real progress here. I was gonna send you a non denominational holiday card and everything but not now.

Drew opens the door of the car and climbs out. He lowers his head and looks back into the vehicle one last time before shutting the door and taking a step back onto the sidewalk as the car drives away.

Well that was rude. Could of at least said go fuck yourself or something.

So here's there deal, while on the outside it might seem like War Games is really just an event for the XWF to showcase The Motherfuckers vs Apex that match is only just one of the four matches on the card. At this point I feel like I've exhausted myself talking about the aforementioned Motherfuckers so it's only fair that I talk about some of the other people we might face in the main event. I'm not going to go through every single potential opponent because that would make for one boring ass promo and i'd rather avoid being like Robbie Bourbon if I can.

First and foremost I want to give a shoutout to the XWF's very own gender bending couple Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst. The former being the biggest bitch in the federation this side of our Universal Champion and the latter being the only woman that I know of to have bigger balls than her boyfriend. Chris I know that you and my two friends Rob and Jim have a shared history. Something about how they let you into their little super friends group and you single-handedly tore it down by being a selfish dick cheese. And here you are trying to doit again. Thankfully Jim and Rob have smartened up and they won't even entertain the idea of letting you into Apex. So Thank Christ for that. But here's what else I know, you are without a shadow of a doubt the fakest tough guy in the known universe. You talk a big game but as soon as someone throws a challenge your way you turn into the white Usain Bolt. Case in point Jim challenges you to a match for full ownership of the tag team title straps that you two share and what do you do? Not nut up like a man, no you squirm. It wasn't an outright denial because you aren't a total chickenshit but you essentially told Jim to go fuck himself until such time when you are ready to get your face punched in. Well Chris, I'm here to tell you that despite your efforts to punt on Jim's request, he isn't likely to let it go. You and him will be facing each other sooner rather than later. And who knows, you might just get a taste at War Games.

As for your concubine, the self proclaimed best woman wrestler in the world, the reason no one wants to align with you two isn't because of her. If anything she is the only reason why people might consider willingly standing by your side. She at least has some talent unlike your hack ass and is, from a distance is mildly attractive, no it's because no one wants to be around the two of you. You're like the annoying couple in high school who can't keep their hands off of each other. Except it's worse because you are both grown ass adults and still act and sound like children. Sad! Jenny do me a favor, get your bitch on a leash before he does something that get's him sent to the Emergency Room.

I hear Peter Gilmour is in War Games so I guess I might get to face the living legend in the main event. But probably not since it looks like he might be the best guy on his team and well...we all know how well Peter does when he has to carry a team...

Doctor D'Ville called me an asshole...thanks I guess? Hey at least he took a few seconds to name drop me. I guess that means I've made it right?

The only guy so far who has actually said anything even remotely interesting was Michael Graves. I know right? The guy that was Roy Moore before Roy Moore was a household name, he is the only one to open his mouth about Apex and offer anything of merit. Not only that but he was half right in what he said. Whoever survives the MFers versus Apex match will be physically taxed. There is no denying that. Not only does our match immediately proceed the main event but our match isn't just any match pitting a bunch of randos against each other. Our match is going to be a War. Our match is going to be a figurative fight to the death. One team is going to survive but that team is going to be beaten down there is no doubt about it. But you know what? That's a-ok with me. In fact I welcome it. I want to walk into the main event bleeding. I want to have broken bones. A concussion. Maybe missing some teeth. I want it all. Because that shit, that's the shit that fires me up. While most guys might ask the ref to throw up the X and get medical out there but not me. The more blood I see the harder I get it. Add in a broken bone and I'm liable to blow my wad in my boxers. So yeah Michael you're right, when we advance to the Main Event we will be beat to shit but your wrong if you think that it puts us at any type of disadvantage. It doesn't. This is the kind of shit we live for and come War Games the whole world is going to learn all about it.

Fin.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
(12-18-2017), (12-18-2017), JimCaedus (12-19-2017)