Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
It's the End of the World
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-11-2017, 05:00 AM

"Let's start this off with a bang..."

Quote:Micheal Graves bust into a bloody explosion of meat chunks that end up covering Panzer head to toe.

Panzer had now let loose a more, refreshed, Michael Graves into the world. A younger one, a hungrier one. One that is more willing to cause the destruction and havoc needed in order for his team to advance and beat handily Gilmour's team which held the fat fuck, Neville, Myst, and that garbage fire known as Drezdin. He needed a better Michael Graves, and with his abilities, he has one. Now, with this Graves, Finn Kuhn and motherfucking Doctor Louis D'Ville, there was no way he was going to lose. However, as he stared into the clean white abyss of his pocket dimension, he watched all the simultaneous reactions of every single Michael Graves fan as he had popped the older version. It made him laugh at some of them cry, some of the scream in anger, some of them cheer as they see the fresh faced, younger Graves. So, he smiled. A tiny camera appeared, the dimension hopping and world traveling teeny tiny camera that can broadcast in glorious HD on every t.v. and monitor used in the entirety of Earth, and his Clowny visage appeared on every single screen.

"So, I can tell that many of you are wondering just one simple thing: WHAT THE FUCK, YOU CLOWNY CUNT?! HE WAS THE DUDE! HE WAS OUR GUY!

Well, sorry to say, he was not mine. The Michael Graves you shitsticks knew, is a fucking terrible fucking teammate for me to have had. He lost all the will to fucking win. He didn't give enough fucks. He wasn't hungry enough to win. He didn't have that roaring fire in his belly that said 'I'M GONNA EAT LIGHTNING AND CRAP OUT HURRICANE IRMA THE MOMENT I SHART!'

Nah. He wasn't THE dude I wanted. I wanted someone that was going to work well with us, actually give a fuck about winning. About showing the other teams that this team is not the team to fuck with, and if they do try to fuck with us, then there's going to be some fucking shit being flung at them like we're goddamn irate macaques at a zoo. Hah. I said my cock.

Let's continue on. the new and improved and yet somehow older yet somehow younger because even though I took him from the past and took him to the future, he technically is whatever age that flesh bag was before I hummed in my head "POP! Goes the weasel!", yet he didn't go through the same amount of years, biologically,. Anyway. New and improved. It's going to take a bit of getting used to, but I'll be there to help the kid out, and make sure he understands his job, and what his role is in this time. Maybe I'll take him back to where I plucked him from, or maybe I'll just leave him here. Depends on however he fuckin' feels.

Fans of Gravy baby, do not fret, you get the peak performances of your favorite wrestler in the XWF! Rest assured! Because if he doesn't fuckin' perform, I'll fuckin' whip him through the sands of time myself and fuck with his age so much he'll feel like he's thousands of years old, when he's actually only aged by five seconds.

And to the rest of my team. I want you to know this: I can get to you, at any time, at any place, no matter the situation. You could be taking a piss and I'll form out of the fucking stream if I have to and strangle you until you carry your own fucking weight in this team. Do I make myself clear? Because I will do whatever is possible if I have to, in order to come and make sure we win the War Games.

Now, if you have any questions, just think about my name, and I'll come and answer them. Simple, no?"

And with that, the feed cuts and Panzer is floating in his space, before heading back to Michael Graves, to see what he would need in order to further himself in this day and age that he knows nothing about.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Phantom Panzer's post:
(12-11-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-11-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-15-2017), Finn Kühn (12-11-2017), JimCaedus (12-13-2017), Vincent Lane (12-11-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phantom Panzer's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-11-2017)