Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Some Late Night Work
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-24-2013, 10:47 PM

One step at a time....or in this case, one wire at a time.

It was getting late on a Friday night. I would normally be out on the town and hitting the clubs...OK, that's just some bullshit I tell people on my Twitter and my Facebook. Honestly, most nights I have free, I tend to relax at home and watch TV or play some video games. Regardless, tonight is not one of those nights. I was in my back yard digging a hole, which was taking just a little too long to do.

I wish I started this earlier in the day.

Are you done yet?

What? No, I've only been out here for like an hour. How the blue hell would I be done already?

Well your the one who wanted to go do something tonight. Why did you wait until so late to start this stupid project?

Stupid project? It was your idea!

Oh right, I forgot.

The other person I was talking to was my new acquaintance, Ann Thraxx. She and I have been getting to know each other lately, and was more apparent at Madness. Obviously, in the ring there is no friends. Yet, as time has gone by, we have been spending more free time together.

You know, I'm only doing this because I plan on putting a pool back here next month.

Perfect! We can always use something to cover it up.

I love how evil you are...too bad this seems more like pure bullshit from you.

Well, like I said, I was under the impression we were going to get some food.

Sure lets get some Wendy's.

Ah...no. I think we can do something a little more...you know?

Oh...Red Robin it is.

Thraxx crosses her arms while giving me one of those "Fuck you" stares. Which was fine, because we all know she would be happy with anything anyways. It was just fun to fuck around with her a little bit.

They do serve beer you know.

Yeah, well I guess it will have to deal.

Well, can we get going then?

Yeah, these should be deep enough. What do you think?

Thraxx walks off the back porch and over towards the holes on the ground. She looks satisfied, but her expression turns to a confused look. She looked back at me, pinching her lips together before she spoke...

Those two look fine...but your other one looks kinda small, don't you think?

Oh....I guess your right. I didn't think I would really need it anyways?

Why is that?

Well, he is a really big man. I don't see him scaling some wire to grab "his" title.

How was he even able to beat you for it to begin with?

Beginner's luck. I always get caught off guard by these new guys. Nice thing is this Ultimate UFO works in my favor.

I guess your right. I just don't get why your so worried about a damn title?

Easy, I'm a guy. We need something to say "I'm better then you". Were not like chick where we can shake our tits and ass around and get more attention. Have you ever seen a guy swing his dick around other guys?

Well actually...

As much as I wanna assume your talking about a movie you saw...I'm thinking otherwise...

Ann looks dead at me and a smirk comes across her face.

Well maybe you'll find out sometime...

I raised my eyebrows while shooting my own smirk her way. I then turn around to look at the four holes I've dug in my backyard. I noticed that there seems to be something missing.

Oh wait, I forgot these. Can you help me with them.

Yeah.

We both walk over towards my shed. We grab one of the objects and carry it to the end of one of the holes....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjBj3BHPLWHKe5HQvMl-I...09fOsJxLyg]

There we go, just needs a name.

C M PUNK!

I was thinking more of Williams....Bane Williams.

We both share in a sickening laugh as we head towards the house to get ready to eat some burgers at Red Robin......

YUM!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shocker's post:
(05-25-2013)