Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Unwanted Reunion
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

05-24-2013, 06:01 AM

The darkness has returned just as that crimson boy believed that he saw the light at the end of the tunnel it had shut down, nothing but the pitch black darkness surrounding him. Shouting down the tunnel the boy hears nothing but his own echo. The fear of nothingness returns to his mind, awaking to find no father waiting to help him through the day and no mother to kiss him on the forehead sending him off to school. He is no ordinary school boy he is the boy that slowly is molded in to the fucked up man named Crimson Cobra.

“Just as much as I don’t want to know where they are, I need to know.” Cobra thinks to himself as he is sitting at a bus stop in the city of Las Vegas where the tag team championships will finally be defended.

Cobra was sure that when he had teamed up with the ever so skilled KnightMask that they would both be free of previous demons and be able to overtake those who are looked at as demons such as Mister Mystery. The lesser demons in the hell that is the XWF ring like Gilmour, Vyper, and the Xtremist would be no problem to juggle with other problems.

But then again there has been no sign of Mystery anywhere… maybe this is part of the mystery? He doesn’t show up until the last minute and just demolishes the competition? If that is not the case then what reason is there for him to be considered such a monster?

Again Cobra begins to think to himself.

“WE have a win on our time over that so called monster. Does this make us better? Does that make KnightMask the actual monster in this multi-team tag match? There is no way Peter Gilmour is the mountain that needs to be climbed. Vyper… he and Bryce are stuck in an imaginary dream world where they will wake up on the twenty sixth of May, the day after High Stakes, as the Xtreme Wrestling Federation’s tag team champions. This, sadly enough for these men, is simply a dream that will not be fulfilled. Just as I was put in my place as a rookie against one of the best X-Treme champions that this company has ever seen Angelus, or even as I was starting to get the feel of things and Senator stomped me back down making me realize that gold was just not my calling right then and there… I will make sure these younglings know where they are in the tag team championship contender line. This time the gold is calling my name… Its calling for KnightMask, we are in the midst of watching destiny unfold just as Bryce had said earlier. The destiny of the red soldiers, the blood colored mercenaries, the Crimson Knights!”

But what is Cobra doing thinking about the championship match with his father on the loose and the thought of seeing his mother lingering in his thought process. The picture of her long flowing hair getting in the way of her godly face still fresh in his mind. How could his mother forget his father was after him, wasn’t she the one warning him initially about his father? Cobra’s oh so active mind continued to talk to itself.

“If he really is still alive, even after the beating the demon laid upon him, where in the blue hell would he b-“

His own thought is cut off by the only too familiar migraine feeling but this time instead of succumbing to the pain Cobra attempts to fight it off. How is one to fight the pain that starts from inside their head though? Cobra tries by thinking happy thoughts, he sees his mother in his mind and she smiles at him from the clouds the sun shining brightly behind her back makes Cobra close one eye and he realizes that he did so and looks away from the sun immediately. Opening that right eye that he had closed he sees two different things, in his left eye it is the beautiful image of his mother floating up with the clouds looking down on him and the warm sun shining down on a beautiful day, but in his right eye something much darker was lurking. What kind of magic was this? Cobra could see a man seated at a demonic looking throne, fire has light behind him but it is no small fire the proportion of this fire would be equal to that of a sea… A sea of fire lighting the still eerily dark throne with a man that looks as though he is a shadow.

The shadow laughs at Cobra’s attempt to block the mind control that will make him see the underworld in both eyes. The man rises his right hand and it comes out of the shadow, he is a man, his open palm hovers in the air as his arm sits there waiting… The man clutches his fist and instantly Crimson Cobra is forced to shut both of his eyes losing the sight of his beautiful goddess of a mother.

A laugh from the shadowed figure erupts and makes Cobra open his eyes again, even with the pain emanating from his head. Cobra looks up at the throne of shadows. The man arises from his chair, yet the angle he is standing at causes shadows to still consume his face.

“This is it, I’ve found him… But where in the hell am- Exactly… Hell” Cobra thinks to himself yet again awaiting the next move of the shadow man.

“Oh I am not the man you think I am Mister Cobb.” The raspy voice had pierced the ears of Cobra and shockes him. “Quite contrary and I am ever so sorry to disappoint you. I did notice I may have been interrupting you from getting another glimpse at your oh so precious mommy.” An evil snicker escapes the disgusting mouth of the demon that continues to step closer and closer to Crimson. This weird vision prove to confuse Cobra he can’t tell if he is actually in hell or if he is only picturing what the demon wants him to see.

“Don’t worry Cobra I can’t touch you… yet. That whore-able mother of yours had a little help in banishing me back to my prison cell that the people upstairs call hell. The only problem is she must have forgotten that I am a minion of Satan and may do as I please down here…. Hence the torturing of you continues.

Dakota… Dakota… Dakota… What am I ever to do with you? One second I think I am going to do it! I am going to end the boy and his father’s lives at the same time… and the next moment you have mommy bursting through time and space to save you?

Don’t you worry Cobb, I will find my way out of this pit of fire one day soon and I promise you I will make sure you pay for your mother’s mistake!

And I don’t mean you when I say her mistake.”

The demon flashes a smile and that is all you can see on his face are his shiny white teeth before Cobra blinks again and everything is back to normal. Crimson Cobra hates that he can be taken over at any time the demon wishes to do so. He wishes that he knew what it looked like when he went under. Or did he even ever go under at all, maybe he was just asleep?

Too many questions rotting Cobra’s mind again and he is forced to close his eyes and clear his mind. His jiu jitsu trainings first lesson, the crowded mind is a losing mind. Cobra had to clear his thoughts just as he did every day before he would train under one of the most decorated teachers of the art, Royler Gracie son of the master Helio. With his cleared mind Cobra finds that he has his own hidden power. He is able to tap into the mind of the demon, he is able to connect and find the weaknesses of this powerful beast. Cobra is able to tap into his fears, confusing to Crimson as he believed that he was the only person with fear. Cobra soon found out that it wasn’t just him that instead everyone had their own unique fears including demons sent from hell.

The fear plays in Cobra’s head as if to show him exactly what to do to scare off the demon. As most do the demon also fears failure. Returning home for thanks giving one year in this former humans life he came empty handed, his wife, his children, his visiting family members, everyone disappointed. He had failed and it had scared this man for life… and even after that. The fear was nothing to be ashamed of, the fact that Crimson was able to penetrate his mind is what he should be ashamed of. A demon, a guardian to hell had just been found out by a mortal man.

Crimson Cobra still focusing attempting to make the demon see him as it had done the other way around. Cobra’s eyes are shut and clinched with an intenseness that would seem to show he is in deep thought. But just as the thoughts grow deeper his own mind grows weaker with the penetration of another force.

I told you….

I am only growing stronger by the second….

What is going to keep me from crushing you… ?

Cobra’s head pounded, he could feel his heart beat from the veins in his neck and even from just as much as holding his head. His vision blurred and the lights grew brighter. This migraine more intense than most, there must be something wrong!

He is here. No more mind tricks. No more bullshit. This isn’t a drill, the man that could pierce Cobra’s mind easier than the demon, his father, had just crossed Crimson Cobra’s path for a second time.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Crimson Cobra's post:
(05-25-2013), KnightMask (05-24-2013)