Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Warfare (5/22/13)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-23-2013, 12:09 AM

Allstate Arena
Rosemont, Illinois
May 22, 2013

Kristen Silver
- vs -
Danny Wolf
- vs -
Heironeous
- vs -
'The Xtremist' Bryce
Fatal Four Way over the top Battle Royal

Danny Wolf and Bryce are already in the ring as they await the arrival of Kristen Silver and Heironeous.

Steve Sayors: "Ladies and gentlemen, we're kicking things off with a good ol' fashion over the top rope battle royal!"

Liz Weinberg: "Old fashioned? Wouldn't an old fashion battle royal have more than four people in the ring at once? And actually be competitive?"

Steve Sayors: "What are you talking about, Liz? This should be a heck of match to start us off."

Liz Weinberg: "If you ask me, this contest is all about two people, and one of them is coming out right onw."

Comes down wearing a light weight pale cloth jacket with the hood over his head. Heironeous stops at the top of the ramp way, lowering his head just a little before flipping his head back making his hood fall back and extends his arms out at Ninety degree angle with triggers the white and yellow pyro some falling just behind him and the rest firing upwards. Heironeous then starts to travel down the left hand side slapping all the hands of the fans before going back to the top of the ramp and repeating it with the right. Sliding into the ring he goes and shakes the hand of the referee before he starts stretching using the ropes of leverage.

"From Bjorli Norway, weighing 170 pounds, Heioneous!"

Steve Sayors: "The fans love this guy, look at him go, high-fiving those youngsters in front row."

Liz Weinberg: "I'm gonna puke."

ON'T TRY TO TAKE THIS FROM ME

DON'T TRY TO TAKE THIS FROM ME

NOWWWWW-OWWW-OWWWW-OWWWW!

The sound of Paramore's 'Now' begins to blast across the arena, the sound of the fans rising and breaking into a chorus of boos beginning to echo throughout the arena.

Onto the stage steps Kristen Silver, followed by her assistant, Erin Williams. Kristen takes to the center of the stage before walking to the side of the ramp and raising her hands high into the air, drawing thunderous boos from the sold out crowd.

"From Miami, Florida, weighing 125 pounds, Kristen Silver!"

The camera pans over to the announce table where we see Steve Sayors banging his head with his horned hand gestures.

Liz Weinberg: "Steve, what are you doing?"

Steve Sayors: "Paramore rocks, Liz!"

Liz Weinberg: "Ugh, I know this is a family show but I might just strangle myself if I have to sit next to you for another minute."

Steve Sayors: "Oh come on, we love Paramore."

Ding Ding Ding!

Liz Weinberg: "Whatever, look the match has started and Kristen Silver is beating up on that Bryce boy."

Steve Sayors: "Poor Bryce. Y'know, that youngster didn't have much to say this week about his competition."

Liz Weinberg: "He should be glad that he didn't because he's getting knocked back and forth by some punches from Kristen Silver. This woman can fight, I love it!"

Steve Sayors: "Meanwhile, Heironeous just took down Danny Wolf with a hip toss. You know, Danny Wolf is a veteran here in XWF."

Liz Weinberg: "He has a funny way of showing it. Didn't he lose his return match?"

Steve Sayors: "I believe so, but tonight is a clean tart for him as Heironeous puts him in a neck vice following the snapmare."

Liz Weinberg: "My goodness, Silver is still going to town on Bryce. She's now kicking him in the face off in the corner. Things have just been downhill for Bryce lately, there's nothing really 'xtreme' about him."

Steve Sayors: "Yes, the self-proclaimed 'high flyar' has been on a losing streak. Silver is now hitting him with a forearm flurry. That girl really loves to use them forearms."

Liz Weinberg: "And at that moment, Heiro takes Wolf down with a bulldog. That's right, I'm calling him Heiro from now on!"

Steve Sayors: "That's not a bad idea, Liz. Heiro is now going to work on Wolf with some stomps to the body. Heiro now has Wolf up in a firemans carry... and he tosses him over the top rope! Danny Wolf is out of here."

Liz Weinberg: "God d*mn that Wolf boy is terrible. Whose idea was it to bring him back in the first place?"

Steve Sayors: "Oh give him a break, Liz. The man probably just has some ring rust."

Liz Weinberg: "Heiro looks on as Kristen silver continues to pound on Bryce with some leg and body kicks. She has him in the center and she's setting him for for something.... PILE DRIVER! Oh my, this might just be the most action Bryce has ever had with a female."

Steve Sayors: "Oh come on! Leave the kid alone. Bryce is in a bad way now as Kristen tries to push him over the top rope. Bryce is a pretty big boy so this might be hard for Silver to do on her own."

Liz Weinberg: "I don't think she can lift Bryce, Steve. That's no good because it's the only way she can toss him over."

Steve Sayors: "But wait-- SILVER LINING! (Super kick) She hits the Silver Lining and the force of that kick sent Bryce flying over the top rope. That's how you get it done if you're put at a disadvantage. You go girl!"

Liz Weinberg: "Ugh, shut UP, Steve."

Steve Sayors: "Whateva, it's now down to Kristen Silver and Heiro. I think this might be an equal match actually. Heiro only has about 50 pounds over Silver."

Liz Weinberg: "They run after each other and Silver catches Heiro across the mouth with a spinning heel kick. Heiro didn't see that one coming! Silver takes Heiro to the ropes, goes under him, and tries to propel him over the top rope."

Steve Sayors: "She's trying, but Heiro has a solid grip on that top rope. She'll need to soften him up a little bit more if she wants to dump him over like that."

Liz Weinberg: "And that's exactly what she does now as she throws him back-first into the corner and throws some kicks into his sternum."

Steve Sayors: "Those feet of hers are lethal. It's pretty hot watching her stomp people with those little boots of hers. Look at her go."

Liz Weinberg: "You won't think it's 'hot' when that's you in there getting kicked around. Grow up, Steve. Silver now has Heiro on the top turnbuckle in a seated position. She tries for a hurricanrana, but Heiro pushes her off and then lands on her with a senton splash!"

Steve Sayors: "Poor Silver. It's not so hot when she's the one getting beaten up."

Liz Weinberg: "Heiro runs into Silver with a clothesline that sends her off spinning into the air. Heiro grabs her legs, wraps them up, and turns her over into a sharp shooter!"

Steve Sayors: "This doesn't look good for my girl!"

Liz Weinberg: "I don't think she would appreciate being called 'your girl' on national television, Steve."

Steve Sayors: "Hold that thought, my girl Silver has Heiro by the ankle and has broken free from the sharp shooter! What a reversal by Silver! She gets up, runs off the ropes, and nails Heiro with a running forearm smash! That had to daze Heiro."

Liz Weinberg: "She boots Heiro in his mid section and sets him up for something... could it be... PILE DRIVER!"

Steve Sayors: "D*mn! That's two pile drivers by Kristen Silver in this match. She's going to cause these men to have some serious neck problems. I thought pile drivers were banned here on Warfare?"

Liz Weinberg: "Right Steve, and we're not allowed to throw anyone over the top rope neither. You know, I hear Bill Watts is running the show too now."

Steve Sayors: "You're such a jerk, Liz. Let's get back to the action."

Liz Weinberg: "Good idea-- looks like Silver is in the process of getting Heiro over the top rope. Heiro is struggling to hold on. Silver almost has him and with a forceful shove over the ropes she is able to pull off an amazing win tonight. Kristen Silver scores a big win!

WINNER: Kristen Silver

"The Beast" Bane Williams
- vs -
Shawn Hero
- vs -
Salman Van Dam
Triple Threat -- One Fall

The lights dim and a siren begins to blare from the PA system, while orange lights flash. A voice begins to echo around the arena.
"Beast Mode Activated! Beast Mode Activated! Beast Mode Activated!"
The siren stops and the arena falls to slience. The lights go out completely and Downfall by Trust Company begins to play. A sole spotlight shines onto the stage and from the back, emerging into the spotlight Bane Williams appears wearing his Black wrestling singlet with orange trim and a black zip up hoody, the hood is up masking his face. Bane pulls his hood down and lets out a roar. He purposefully walks down to the ring beating his chest and slapping hands with the outstretched arms of the fans. Bane reaches to the top rope and pulls himself onto the apron before turning to face the crowd, he removes his hoody and throws it into the crowd before stepping into the ring, entering between the top and second rope. Bane begins pacing the ring as his music begins to fade out.

"From Silsbee, Texas, weighing 330 pounds, Bane Williams!"

Steve Sayors: "This is a biiiig, bad dude. Look at the size of that boy!"

Liz Weinberg: "He could break you in half, Steve."

Steve Sayors: "Let's not get carried away, Liz. Let's see what he can do in the ring first."

Liz Weinberg: "The guy hasn't even had a match and he's already the UFO FTW Champion!"

We see green and white lights blinking through out the arena as the fans then witness to hear "Phenomenon"by Thousand Foot Krutch begins to play and Few minutes later we see white pyro from the left side of the ramp and a green pyro on the right side of the ramp goes up with the entire entrance stage is reflecting white light as SVD makes his way out to the ring the crowd gives a mixed reaction,half of the crowd cheering and half of them you know how fans are?Not everybody likes SVD.Anyway he then walks down the ramp which is totally green while in the centre of the ring on the mat we can see the pakistan flag just reflectiing on the mat as SVD walked further down and baseball slides in..later he climbs up the turnbuckle kissing his finger and then pointing it upwards and saying "Thank You God", he even shouts Allah Akbar. He then jumps down from the turnbuckle and then extends his arms out side ways with a smile as he looks down at the mat with a smile,looking at the reflecting image of his country flag as he does standing back flip causing all the corners of the ring to explode with mix green and white pyro.

"From Mullan, Pakistan, weighing 225 pounds, Salman Van Dam!"

Steve Sayors: "Oh come on, was the allah akbar really necessary?"

Liz Weinberg: "What's wrong with saying God is great, Steve?"

Steve Sayors: "It's just a bit much is all I'm saying."

Shawn Hero comes out and wastes no time in getting down to the arena, making sure to flash the cameras and fans a cocky smirk.

"From Durham, North Carolina, weighing 227 pounds, Shawn Hero!"

Steve Sayors: "This Shawn Hero boy means business. Look at how he's walking down that ramp."

Liz Weinberg: "We'll see how well he does against the Pakistani and the big black guy."

Steve Sayors: "You mean SVD and Bane..."

DING! DING! DING!

Liz Weinberg: "There's the bell. And here we go in this non-title match."

Steve Sayors: "Bane Williams starts us off by handing out some shoulder blocks! What a nice guy. He doesn't even jump into the shoulder block, he just bumps these two guys down like they're little kids. Hero goes after Bane for a running move but Bane knocks him out with a headbutt. SVD tries the same and he gets taken down by a scoop slam. Bane is on fire!"

Liz Weinberg: "Bane runs off the ropes--What does Bane have in mind here? He runs up to SVD and lands a fist drop to his skull. SVD is bouncing around after that deadly move. Hero attacks Bane from behind with some punches but Bane is hardly fazed by them. Bane takes him over with a thunderous Samoan drop! Bane makes a pin attempt."

Steve Sayors: "SVD interrupts the count. SVD stays on top of Bane, throwing punch after punch. They don't hurt Bane that much as he pulls himself up to his feet. SVD doesn't let up though. He bounces off the ropes and hits Bane with a Fame Asser. That could be enough to put the big guy down as he makes the cover."

Liz Weinberg: "This time Hero interrupts the count. Hero pulls SVD away from Bane and throws some chops to his chest. He then gives him a DDT! Hero tries for a pin now."

Steve Sayors: "Bane gives Hero a running boot to the back of the head to interrupt the count. Bane then grabs Hero up like a little play doll and puts him in a bear hug!"

Liz Weinberg: "That's a lethal submission hold when a guy the size of Bane Williams is using it. Hero is gasping for air, he looks like he's about to pass out from this squeeze hold."

Steve Sayors: "But not for long... SVD attacks Bane with a SPEAR, knocking both men down in the process. That's one way to break a bear hug."

Liz Weinberg: "SVD has both men down now as he runs off the ropes and hits Bane with a scissor kick! SVD makes the cover... with his feet on the ropes for leverage!"

3---

Steve Sayors: "Wait! The referee sees the illegal move being used to gain leverage. The ref breaks the count himself and SVD is pissed!"

Liz Weinberg: "SVD gets into it with the referee. He could have won this match if the ref hadn't noticed the illegal move. He turns around and gets taken out by a flying cross body from Shawn Hero! Hero stays on him for a pin."

Steve Sayors: "SVD pushes Hero away. Hero takes SVD down with a side slam. He's picks up SVD and is about to go for the Last Breath (Back Stabber), but Bane attacks him with a big boot. Bane then picks up Hero and throws him up with a German suplex into a bridged pin."

Liz Weinberg: "SVD with the save. SVD goes for the Sal Knock Out (RKO) on Hero and hits it! He pins him."

Steve Sayors: "Thr-- Bane interrupts with a falling headbutt! He used that big head of his to push Salman off of Hero. Bane takes SVD on his shoulder now and is going for the Turning Point (modified power slam-- throws opponent's head into turnbuckle) and throws SVD like a dart into the chest of Hero! That was more of a modified Turning Point, but he killed two birds with one stone with that one.

Liz Weinberg: "Bane measures up SVD as he begins to regain his footing, and takes him out with the Beast Mode (spear)! He covers SVD."

Steve Sayors: "Hero dives to break up the pin with a running drop kick! Hero is going to follow up with something now. He gives Bane the Last Breath (Back stabber) but it doesn't put Bane down! Bane is wobbling around on his feet following that back stabber. Hero doesn't hesitate, and he nails Bane with the Black Out (Super kick) to knock him all the way down! Hero covers Bane."

SVD recovers...

He dives for the save....

But he's a second too late!

3!

Steve Sayors: "Hero sneaks away with the victory!"

Liz Weinberg: "Indeed he does. It took both of his finishers to put the big guy down but he got the job done."

WINNER: Shawn Hero

[/align]

Jason E. Smith
- vs -
World-1 International
Standard Match

Steve Sayors: Welcome back to Warfare and what an incredible show it has been so far, with plenty more action still to come.

Liz Weinberg: Next it’s going to be World-1 International VS Jason E Smith, and we all know who’s going to win the match Jason E Smith

Steve Sayors: World-1 International has just as much of chance as Smith does, it would not surprise me if he pulled off one of his amazing high flying moves to win the match

Liz Weinberg: Oh please, Jason E Smith is going to overpower International just like he did to Bryce last week when he crushed his head with a crowbar

Steve Sayors: World-1 International has incredible speed that he will be able to use to his advantage to dodge the power of Jason E Smith and here comes World -1 International, he bursts into the arena with such energy and the crowd loves him

Liz Weinberg: Now here comes my pick for the match Jason E Smith who is coming down towards to ring with such an angered pace and he seems to have something in his hand

Steve Sayors: Yeah I see it’s that crowbar again, he knows this is just a standard match right?

Liz Weinberg: Of course he does, you know the reason why he is carrying the crowbar, it’s because he can

Steve Sayors: Well as long as he doesn't use it

Liz Weinberg: Jason will not use the crowbar he’s placing it in his corner anyway

Steve Sayors: And here we GO!!

Liz Weinberg: International runs towards Smith and as the two meet, International leaps and tries to hit Smith with drop kick but Smith manages to him with Clothesline!! Knocking international to the floor

Steve Sayors: Smith is now pounding a series of punches to International’s face, then slowly drags International to his feet, and puts arm of his shoulder and hits a suplex!!, Smith for the pin

1…

Liz Weinberg: Kick out by International, smith drags International up to his feet again and Irish Whip’s International towards the rope and as International bounces off the rope back towards smith International counters with a massive running neck breaker

Steve Sayors: International goes to top rope and leaps and hits a frog splash and goes for the pin

1…

Liz Weinberg: Kickout with authority by Smith who gets straight back up and hits a Spear!!

Steve Sayors: It looks like smith wants to end it right now International is staggering to his feet and SMITHY SUPERKICK!!... Smith for the pin

1…

2…

Liz Weinberg: International just kicks out, Smith can’t believe, he’s now arguing with the ref, Smith don’t get distracted

Steve Sayors: International slowly gets up to his feet, Smith has not even noticed International comes up from behind and turns Smith who punched international into the face, International is a bit dazed and Smith hits another SMITHY SUPERKICK!! Smith for the pin

1….

2….

Liz Weinberg: Jason E Smith wins the match and he is going for that crowbar

Steve Sayors: why does he have to do this? ... don’t get up World- 1 International

Liz Weinberg: Jason E Smith doesn't have to Steve

Steve Sayors: World- 1 International gets up slowly and Smith is waiting behind International…. Jason E Smith hits World- 1 International with a crowbar to the back of the head!!

Liz Weinberg: Jason E Smith did not have to do that… it is simply because he can

WINNER: Jason E. Smith

MAIN EVENT

Steve Davids
- vs -
Brian Campbell
Standard Rules

Steve Sayors: "Ladies and gentlemen it is time for tonight's main event as the fans look on anxiously awaiting what should be a well tested bout between Steve Davids and Brian Campbell. Lately Davids has been making a big name for himself on Warfare by becoming co-number one contenders with KnightMask for Sebastian Dukes title. He really hasn't shown any signs of fatigue or slack since that match and has been on a one man wrecking crew through various members of the Warfare roster and staff.

Liz Weinberg: "Including our self proclaimed amazing owner Wallace Witasick himself. I wish he had gotten his hands on him and squeeze that little pencil neck geek to pieces."

Steve Sayors: "Let's climb right into the action here as Brian Campbell stands waiting in the ring for his opponent to arrive.

"What I've done" by Linkin' Park echoes throughout this Illinois arena to a sea of boos and hisses from a sold out Allstate Arena. His arms stretched high above his head as if he were soaking in the boos while he makes his arrival.

Liz Weinberg: "Boo all you want folks, there's no way Steve is not taking this match tonight. Brian Campbell doesn't even deserve to be in the same arena as him."

Steve Sayors: "Watch your mouth lady. It's time to get straight into this action as the crowd begins to chant

You can't wrestle...

You can't wrestle...

Steve Davids let's out a small grin before the bell rings and the match goes under way.

Liz Weinberg: "First things first as Davids goes straight for the throat with a series of punches that land directly off the forehead of Brain Campbell.

Steve Sayors: "Campbell attempts a reversal but is met with a duck underneath his punch and a vicious clothesline that sends his head vibrating off the mat. Davids now stands over him stepping on his hand and fingers. The ref insists that he stop and the way that he does is by kneeing Campbell to the side of the face.. Typical Steve Davids, cheap shots and...

Liz Weinberg: "Bit your tongue Steve, this is how champions are made! Look he's helping him to his feet now... Of course to just fling him against the ropes and give him a devastating BIG BOOT! to the face....

The cover...

KICKOUT AT 2!

Steve Sayors: "Not quite a victory, but I don't think Campbell is going to want to last much longer in this match as Davids has no released some of that anger after the kickout by slamming Campbell's face into the mat a few times before rising to his feet.

Liz Weinberg: He's now screaming at Campbell to rise to his feet. Campbell is very slow to oblige, but soon is conscience enough to get his bearings and turn and face Davids. He must not be too focused yet as he is thrown against the ground with a german suplex.. another cover by Davids...

KICOUT!!

Steve Davids: "Give up!"

Steve Sayors: "Well you heard him Liz, it looks like Davids feels like this match may be a big waste of time, and to me it certainly almost appears that way as he dominates.

Liz Weinberg: Not wasting anymore time here as he helps Cambpell back to his feet quickly with a very angry look on his face. Davids sets him up...

SHOCKWAVE (CRADLE NECKBREAKER)

Wow!!

Steve Sayors: "What the hell, he's not going for the cover?

Liz Weinberg: "He's picking him up again...."

SHOCKWAVE!!!

Steve Sayors: "Another one!"

Liz Weinberg: "Do we even have to make the count here?"

THREE!!

Steve Sayors: "Steve Davids with an impressive victory here tonight. He certainly looks ready for High Stakes... I hope the rest of you are prepared because the next time you see us it will be in Las Vegas. Goodnight everyone!

WINNER: Steve Davids

Tune in next week.

Same Time

Same Administrator Network!
Edit Hate Post Like Post