Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean Moxley
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-22-2013, 10:34 PM

The following is a statement issued by Benjamin Clyne, Zayne Vypers star agent regarding a match against Dean Moxley at the upcoming Pay-Per-View, High Stakes:

[Image: Edge-wwe-21330383-296-387.jpg]

"Dear Mr. Moxley,
After accepting your challenge last week, you have yet to be seen. Myself and Zayne obviously decided it be best if he accepted your challenge and shut you up, on one of the grandest stages of them all. However, no one has seen or heard from you in over a week, so this is not just to Dean but to anybody who has seen this punk son of a bitch, to show his face and stop hiding because you gotta be careful what you wish for. Because you might just GET IT. Cya at High Stakes, you contagious piece of scum."

Benjamin Clyne
on behalf of Zayne Vyper.

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-24-2013, 06:44 AM

Upon receiving this word of warning, Mr. McGovern observed Zayne Vyper's credentials and snickered.

Dean Moxley McGovern hasn't been seen? Is that what Benjamin Clyne really thinks? Looks like Clyne and Vyper are about as good at seeking me out as they are at spelling Intemporaliter Scelestus' name.

How am I to be expected to fear a couple of guys who can't even figure out how to spell the name of a slain foe? No wonder they haven't been able to find me. They're probably looking for a locker room with the name "Jean Foxley McCormack" or some whacky shit.

I'll ask Imporaliter Scelestus (whoever that is) how it feels to be beaten by you... You know, since I'll never experience that feeling myself. Mmmkay, cupcake?

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-24-2013, 07:37 AM

Do their names matter? What matters is I beat them like I shall beat you on Saturday. For all your talk, you have no walk. You can talk about infecting me with all your dirty contagious bullshit but when push comes to shove your nothign but a slimy snot nosed little brat who panders to the crowd to get a pay check.

What have you achieved? What have you done? NOTHING. I have rid that Scelestus clown from the company, like you will be too. Running away, scared, embarrassed that you've been destroyed and embarrassed.that you tried to talk trash you couldn't back up.

I'm ready for you, you puny piece of slime, I'll leave you High and Dry before plummeting to your inevitable fate come Saturday evening, the three count from the referee and my arm raised. Heck I'm so confident I'm even in another match that night for a Championship and lets be honest if you hadn't of desperately spoiled for a match, would you have been on the card.. really?

Lets be realistic, Moxley baby. I'm glad your back.
It'll be much more fun wiping the floor with you at High Stakes.
Consider your last minute shred of dignity, gone.

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Hate Post Like Post