Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Warfare 9/27
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2017, 10:50 PM

[Image: L06Pst3.png]

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
THE CANADIAN TOUR CONTINUES IN WINNIPEG, MANITOBA... THIS IS

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
LIVE FROM THE BELL MTS PLACE!!

Drezdin and LiddleJ
- vs -
The Sugay Sisters
2v2 Bedlam! No Tags! All 4 competitors in the ring at once! The Sugay Sisters have been impressive since their debut and are coming off a huge win last week. How will they fair against the mighty Drezdin and the return of LiddleJ?

The Big Kahuna
- vs -
Ravenhill
- vs -
Mark Brooks
3-Way Dance - Winner will be in line for a shot at the Hart Championship!!

Danny Imperial
- vs -
Jim Caedus
Danny Imperial is back and he's better than he ever was. Coming off a win against one former Universal Champ he takes on another one this week.

Cassidy Lane
- vs -
Madison Dyson w/ The Engineer

Robert Main
- vs -
Robbie Bourbon
Robert Main has also returned recently and is looking for his rematch for the Hart Title. He decided to hold off and challenge the #1 Contender to the Universal Championship, Robbie Bourbon! Can Robert Main look strong and capitalize on this opportunity? Or will Robbie Bourbon crush the competition?

Chris Chaos
- vs -
"The Radical" Gabe Reno
Steel Cage Match - First to Escape, Pinfall/Submission
These two had a match for the Universal Championship once.

MAIN EVENT

Hart Championship Match
John Holliday
- vs -
Peter Gilmour
John Holliday earned his match against the Xtreme Icon, Peter Gilmour. Can he take down the 3x Champ and win the title? Or will Peter prove that last week's flawless victory over Drake wasn't a fluke?

Pyros and music blast as another edition of Wednesday Warfare comes on the air! The camera pans the electricity crowd then brings us back around to the announcer's booth.

Hello fans and WELCOME to Wednesday Night Warfare! We are just two weeks away from our next HUGE EVENT, LEAP OF FAITH!! I'm Old Man Johnson, with me tonight and every Wednesday night is, of course, our local XWF Legend Luca Arzegotti!

Waazaaah?

We have an incredible night planned ahead for you all tonight. Opportunities, debuts, and a chance for some redemption, aye Luca?

Mark it on the calendar, Old Man! Gabe Reno and Chris Chaos are meeting tonight in a steel motherfuckin' cage. That's some serious pay-per-view quality programming there.

Indeed it is! That's right fans, tonight the Radical and Chris Chaos will go head-to-head for the first time since the Universal Title belonged to Chris Chaos.

Right! And who took that title away from him, Old Man?

Also tonight we have Jim Caedus and Danny Imperial in action!

It's like a match made in heaven, Old Man. Caedus dominated, grew, and became Uni Champ. Danny Imperial had all the chances in the world before, but was held back by injury. This match should've happened a long time ago.

And let's not forget our MAIN EVENT! The Hart Championship will be on the line tonight as Champ Peter Gilmour faces John Holliday!

Gilly's coming off a real strong defense last week. He's proving to the world once again that gold fucking BELONGS around his waist.

Well, he'll have a chance to prove all that again tonight! So let's get to the action-----

The lights go off.

What is this? This isn't on my scheduele!

FOLLOW ME shows up on the X-Tron as the crowd buzzes.

Awww, damnit!

Lacuna Coil's trip the darkness hits as the smoke begins to encompass the ramp way.

[video=youtube]
[/video]

Chris Chaos steps through the smoke, with a tee shirt, jeans and sunglasses on. He has a cocky smirk on his face, as usual. The crowd is half boos and half cheers as he walks slowly down the ramp.

What the hell could he possibly want?!

He looked a lot better when Jenny was with him!

He isn't schedueled to be out here. God only knows what he has on his mind with a big match versus Gabe Reno tonight.

Chris steps into the ring, looking up at the cage suspended above the ring, knowing he will be locked into it soon.

[Image: lOUW5Fi.jpg]

Grabbing a microphone, he brings it to his mouth.

"Nothing against Peter Gilmour or John Holliday, but this night isn't about the Hart Title. This night isn't about Robbie Bourbon or Robert Main, it isn't about Jim Caedus and Danny Imperial. Oh no.....this night is about Gabe Reno and Chris Chaos, one more time, in that deathtrap directly above me."

He points up, and the crowd cheers.

"It is about Gabe Reno needing validation, needing to show the world that he can beat Chris Chaos without the help of Vinnie Lane. We are going to steal the show, no questions asked. But Gabe Reno isn't the only reason I am out here tonight......"

The crowd buzzed.

"I am out here for your Canadian paper champion, James Raven....."

Now the crowd roars.

"At Leap of Faith I am going to be in a 6-Man LEAP OF FAITH match for a 24/7 Briefcase! I am going to beat 5 other men, much like I did to win the Universal Title in the first place, and then I am going to make Raven's life a living hell. You see, I am rooting for your little Canadian pretty boy to beat that fat sack of shit Robbie Bourbon, and then that title.....MY title......well, it will be in my crosshairs........"

He grins again.

"I've beaten James Raven twice......dominated him twice.......but haven't been able to get close to that title. So now....I have my in. I will win that match, hoist that briefcase and it is only a matter of time before the Era of Chaos begins all over again........"

Just then RENO*VERSE comes up on the X-Tron and the crowd roars.

"Golden Age" by Woodkid roars as Gabe steps out from behind the curtain with a mic in his hand.

Gabe has a shit eating grin on his face.

"Chrissy Poo.....Chrissy Chrissy Chris. The Panda Man. I see not much has changed since the radical one hasn't been gracing us with his presence every night. You still think this show is all about you. This company is all about you....."

"It is about me."

"Let me finish, where are your manners? Let me just tell you, this company stopped being about you at Lethal Lottery. You were the top guy....I can't argue that. Rose through the rankings quickly, bullet speed, but then you hit your plateau. You met me. I had, and still have, your number....."

"You had to cheat to beat me!"

"But I still beat you. You said it yourself, an L is an L, Chris. So caught up in your own bullshit that you forget what you say?"

"I know what I said."

"Well......then we can move on. Good talk. Now.....we all know why you are out here.......let me tell you why I am!"

Chris looks at his watch, you can tell under his sunglasses he is rolling his eyes. He taps the screen of his watch.

"I am out here because I want a taste of that glory again. I am out here because I want to show the world that the Radical holding that title belt high in the air was not a fluke. I want to show the world that what Jim Caedus did to me......that was a fluke. I am the new face of this business, Chris. The man, the myth, the legend. You.....you've been here a year and your already old news......"

"Get to the point, Gabe."

"Oh I am getting there. Patience young grasshopper. Such an impatient Panda you are......."

Chris rolls his head back, frustrated with Gabe's antics.

"You think that now that Caedus is out of the picture for the time being, you've gotten lucky against Raven twice, and Bourbon is too busy at Krispy Kreme to care about anything that doesn't have sprinkles that this is going to be a cakewalk for you......oh no.....no no no no no no no Chrissy, no cakewalk here......."

Chris taps his watch again.

"....at Leap of Faith, I am going to be the one holding that briefcase over my head.....just like I held your title 5 months ago....."

The crowd goes crazy!

"Did Gabe Reno just say he is entering the briefcase match at Leap of Faith?!"

"It sounds like it! But that match was already set I thought! Already booked! Reno just inserted himself in an already made match!

"Why not?! Reno AND Chaos for a 24/7 briefcase! Plus 4 other superstars?! This is going to be epic! You've gotta make this happen!

Chris is standing on the second rope yelling and pointing at Gabe. Gabe backs up towards the curtain, but then steps forward and brings the mic back to his lips.....

"Oh yah.....I almost forgot.....Mic Drop."

He drops the mic and makes a title motion around his waste as Chris loses his mind in the ring.

"There is only one Gabe Reno for sure! These two are going to do battle later, and it is going to be epic!

"Gabe Reno's mouth may have written a check his ass can't cash! I'm not the biggest Chaos fan but this guy annoys me!

"They meet in a steel cage later! What a start to Warfare!

Drezdin and LiddleJ
- vs -
The Sugay Sisters

The Sugay Sisters walk out, strutting their stuff as they go down the ramp, before getting into the ring and waiting for their opponents.

Energetic. LiddleJ comes running to the top of the stage with California love blasting over the speakers. Trying to get the fans going to the entrance of his self to the fans. He dressed in his black wrestling boots and short skin tight MMA type shorts on with a LiddleJ hoody and makes his way to the ring and either stares down opponent on his way to ring or if first in to the ring and short run and slide up the bottom rope with some casual warm up exercises getting ready for his opponent to enter the stage.

The arena goes completely black for a moment, then the lights start to pulsate as the music starts to blare through the PA system. As soon as the pyro goes off the lights turn on, the people in the arena turn silent, the people are at awe and shock on how massive he is. He starts walking down the ramp, he yells out...IT'S GO TIME!, then he stops at the end of the ramp to take a deep breath. He approaches the ring, then he grabs the rope ring rope gets unto the ring apron goes over the top rope then walks towards the middle of the ring. He raises his left hand as the pyro goes off.

The ref looks at the two teams, before having the timekeeper ring the bell and once it happens the two teams rush one another!

"There's no time to take it slow here!"

Jaslene hits LiddleJ so hard with a superkick, that he falls down to the ground, seemingly unconscious, as she goes for the first cover of the match! The ref slides into position before counting!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-

NO! Drezdin shoved Tala and practically punted Jaz off of J, She gets up and both women decide to go after the big man! Tala tries to perform a Lou Thesz press, but gets caught and she begins to wail on him.

"Tala Sugay is in a bad spot now!"

Jaz, seeing her sister in a very bad place, decides to bounce off the ropes, and once bouncing off the ropes behind Drez, she shoulder blocks him in the back of his left knee! The pain makes Drezdin almost buckle and fall, but he recovers as he begins to bearhug Tala, squeezing the life out of her. Goes back and forth once again, and she bounces off the rope and she performs a flying shoulder tackle at the back of his knees, chopping the big man down and forcing him to kneel and let Tala go!

"Drezdin just lost his one advantage!"

Both women perform different maneuvers, with the same effect as Tala performs a spinning heel kick and Jaz performs a superkick, both women hitting him hard on opposite sides of his head, forcing him to fall to the ground! Both women climb on top of him as the ref slides in for the count!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-

"The Sugay's may have chopped the giant down to their size, but it'll take a lot more than that to take him out of the game!"

Drezdin only needed a small nap it seemed as he kicks out with such an authority, both women are flung off his body and they land on their feet! The Sugay Sisters look at Drezdin in bewilderment as they wonder what exactly they need to keep the big man down!

Tala follows in Jaslene's old steps and began to rush side to side with the ropes, gaining more and more momentum, and as he's back to his knees, Tala uses all that momentum to go for a huge spear from such a tiny body! He is hit hard in the chest, knocking the air our of his lungs, and Tala holds her shoulder from hitting such a solid frame as Drezdin! As the two writhe in pain, it's up to Jaslene as she bounces off the ropes and onto the top rope performing a slingshot somersault leg drop onto the big man! She calls for her sister as the two cover him once more!

ONE!

TWO!

T-

"LIDDLEJ HAD COME TO AND CAME IN WITH THE SAVE!"

"It's about time that he did SOMETHING in this match!"

He ran in head first into both women, shoving them off Drezdin's body! The women let out screams of frustration before they get up and go over to LiddleJ, picking him up and then tossing him into the ropes, with Tala catching the man, lifting him up in the air as herself and Jaz perform their signature move, Kulture Shock! The delayed flapjack from Tala into a DDT from Jaslene! However, before they can go for the cover, Drezdin had stirred awake, and was up to a vertical position! Jaz runs to the ropes next to him, and leaping off the ropes to perform an enziguri! She clocks him square on the lower part of his jaw, against his neck! He's staggered, though, but not down! She goes for another, but he rushes to her and performs a hard headbutt to her as she was on the ropes about to leap off them, but with that hardcore headbutt, leaving both of them bleeding from the forehead, Jaslene is sent tumbling to the ground in what seemed like a very nasty fall all the way to the ground outside the ring!

"Oh my God! Somebody check on Jaslene!"

Tala, upset at seeing her sister getting hurt as badly as she did, goes into a frenzy! She jumps up and claws his eyes! He grabs his face in pain, feeling his eyes being scratched as if they had been clawed out! Tala takes advantage of this by going to the top rope and jumping onto his back, locking in a sleeper hold! His hands go to her arms, trying to stop the hold, but she has it locked in tight and he's starting to fade, fast! He moves to try and slam her into the top turnbuckle, but his height is a disadvantage in this because he basically makes her sit on the top turnbuckle, giving her more leverage as she leans back and begins to choke him out in a rear naked guillotine choke as she screams at him for hurting her sister! His forehead bleeding and the blood beginning to coat her arm underneath his throat. Screaming for him to tap out! The smaller woman is extremely pissed and she does not plan on letting go!

However, she doesn't have to let go, as LiddleJ gets to his feet, groggy from the double team move and he moves to climb up the ropes, and he slaps on his own front guillotine choke on her, forcing her to release her hold on Drezdin! He then lets go, as Drezdin leaves to regroup from being nearly choked out. And he begins to try and perform a superplex from the top rope only to get blocked by Tala! He tries two more times, only to find her blocking the move, only for her to punch him several times in the face, and then wrap an arm around his neck and lift him up then drop him like a bad habit with a front superplex, causing him to roll around, his arms around his belly.

"I'm liking these sisters more and more the more that I see them in action!"

"They are very talented competitors."

"It has nothing to do with that Johnson! I just like the idea of a couple of ladies who can throw me around in the sack."

"You're joking right?"

As he rolled and into prime position too, how thoughtful of him, as she performs a split-legged corkscrew moonsault that would rival even Johnny Mundo's Starship Pain! She lands it as the ref slides into position as Tala pins LiddleJ while Jaslene, still recovering, gets to her feet outside the ring, and holds on to the ring apron to try and get back into the match!.

One!

Two!

Three!

"They did it! The Sugay Sisters have defeated the team of Drezdin and LiddleJ!"

Winner - The Sugay Sisters!

The Big Kahuna
- vs -
Ravenhill
- vs -
Mark Brooks
Winner receives shot at Hart Championship

“The following contest is a triple threat contest and it is for one falls. The winner will receive a title opportunity for the XWF Hart’s Championship. Introducing first…”

“Ace of Spades” by Motorhead hits over the p.a. system and the fans immediately erupt with cheers as they all stand to their feet. Mark Brooks strolls out from the back and with his back turned to his fans; he starts to twirl his hips around and shaking his booty to the fans cheering.

“Hailing all the way from Boston, he stands in at 6 foot, 1 inch, and weighs 225 pounds… being accompanied by his wife and the XWF Bombshell’s Champion… MISS MICHELLE!!”

As he swirls around, Miss Michelle comes strutting to the side of her fiancé. He takes her by the hand as she twirls around him and he dips her low as he leans down to kiss her lips.

Mark Brooks!

He lifts her up and she starts to walk down the ramp with her hand clasp around his bicep. They make their way down the ramp and she walks over to the steel steps as he hops on the ring apron. She steps up on it and he holds the ropes open and she raises her arms in the air as the male viewers begin whistling. He steps over the second rope and hustles across the ring, jumping on the second turnbuckle, and raising his hands to his waist and circling it as he pretends to already be the Undisputed Champion. His theme becomes cut off just before he steps down from the corner and he along with Miss Michelle turn toward the entrance ramp.

“Mark Brooks believes this match was just a way to stun him from acquiring a title shot since last show he did earn a shot for the title. Will he be able to do it again, Old Man?”

“Some say he got lucky last week, but others aren’t. Let’s see if he can strike gold twice in a row. If he can, he’ll undoubtedly be a challenge for Peter Gilmour!”

“Pump it” by the Blackeyed Peas start to play over the P.A. system while there’s a mixed reaction from the crowd. Some whistles from the ladies, but mainly boos from the teenage boys and men in the audience. The spotlight focus on the center of the ramp as the Big Kahuna walks out from behind the black entrance curtains. He pauses and poses at the top of the ramp. In the mist of the spotlight, he starts to flex his biceps while the boos get louder and whistles become more frequent.

“And his opponent, hailing from Monterey, California, he stands in at 6 feet, two inches, and weighs 175 pounds… THE BIG KAHUNA!!”

He dusts off his shoulders and starts to make his way down the ramp while Mark Brooks is being warmed up. Michelle is massaging her husband’s shoulders while they eye Kahuna making his way down to the ring apron. He steps up on the apron and uses the ropes for support. Brooks taunts him to get inside the ring as Kahuna steps over the second rope. He walks over to the turnbuckle and stands on the second rope as he raises his arms. He smirks at the ladies in the crowd. He waves to Michelle before hopping off the second turnbuckle. As his music fades, the arena gets grim and dark as smoke starts to fill the ringside area.

“I don’t know what to think about these two men. It seems like they are more concerned with about promoting their dominance than their talent.”

“It’s what the young guys are all doing these days. Let them live Old Man! I don’t know how waving to Mark’s wife is going to be though.”

“And their opponent…”

The shadows in the ring look up at the entrance ramp, but nobody makes any movement out. However, a figure has slipped over the barricade and appears to be sliding in under the bottom rope. As the lights start to flicker on, Ravenhill is slouching down in the corner and staring at his opponents while the announcer becomes startled.

“…RAVENHILL!”

“A surprising entrance. We haven’t heard from him since his debut victory, but let’s see if he can come out with a victory this week.”

(ding, ding, ding)

“Mark, Ravenhill, and Kahuna are all sizing each other up right now.”

As the referee has called the bell, the men continue circling each other and making small strides to the middle of the ring. Mark and Kahuna lock eyes and raise their hands at each other, but before grabbing each other with a front grapple, they both turn their attention to Ravenhill. They back him up in the corner with forearms and kicks to the stomach. The referee tries to separate them from Ravenhill, but both men walk Ravenhill out from the corner by the wrists. They grab a handful of tights and deliver a double suplex. Ravenhill arches his back off the mat as Mark and Kahuna get up to their feet.

“I don’t know what to say about what we are seeing Luca. I wasn’t expecting any kind of teamwork between Brooks and Kahuna after their war of the words this week.”

“I think both men can agree who the weaker of the three are and they want to take him out quickly.”

Mark leans down and lifts Ravenhill up off the mat and delivers a painful sit-out jawbreaker! Ravenhill holds his jaw while lying sideways in the ring. As Mark is up to his feet, Kahuna spins him around and whips him into the ropes. He bounces off the ropes and Kahuna with a back-body drop! Mark holds his lower back and staggers up to his feet. He sprints at Mark and clotheslines him over the top rope! As Mark spills outside the ring, Kahuna starts taunting a booing crowd.

“Just as I suspected Luca, the teamwork didn’t last long and it looks like the Big Kahuna has Mark Brooks’ number.”

“Well, the Big Kahuna did make the bold statement that he outranks Mark Brooks on any given day!”

Ravenhill is climbing up to his feet and Kahuna grabs him from behind. He locks the neck region and drops him on the mat with a reverse DDT! He hooks the leg: 1 – 2 – Ravenhill manages to get his ankle on the bottom rope. Kahuna slaps the mat and pushes himself up to his feet. He grabs Ravenhill up by the neck and whips him into the corner. As Kahuna eyes Ravenhill resting inside the corner, Mark runs up from behind him with a dropkick to his spine! Kahuna tumbles down on the mat and Mark quickly runs over to the corner with a body splash!

“Ravenhill’s body has just been batted and bruised by these two men. This doesn’t look like the same man we saw beat Jack Cain: that’s for sure!”

“Now, Kahuna is getting back up to his feet, I think Mark wants to finish the job.”

Ravenhill staggers forward before face implanting on the canvas. Kahuna stumbles to his feet and Mark charges him, but Kahuna catches him with a flapjack, hanging him up on the throat. Mark holds his throat as he cries out in pain. Michelle is tapping the mat while she’s cheering for her man. Kahuna grabs a hurting Mark Brooks and lifts him up to his feet. He spins him around and hooks the neck: reverse DDT! He kneels up and grabs the right leg: 1 – 2 – Mark Brooks kicks out!

“Kahuna can’t believe Mark has just kicked out of the Reverse DDT! Kahuna looks absolutely impeccable tonight!”

“As he has for the past several weeks, but it’s going to take a lot more than just one reverse DDT to beat somebody like Mark Brooks.

Kahuna kneels up beside Mark and grips both sides of his hair while Mark Brooks leans over to the side. Kahuna has a handful of Mark’s hair and lifts him up to his feet. He whips him into the ropes, but Mark reverses it. As Kahuna bounces off the ropes, Mark sprints at him with a running knee strike to the midsection. Kahuna flips over on the mat and clutches his stomach. He staggers up to his feet and Mark runs over to the ropes. He jumps on the second rope and springboards off with a moonsault, catching Kahuna off his feet. He hooks the legs: 1 – 2 – Kahuna kicks out!

“WHAT A MOVE! Did you see the way Mark Brooks flew and landed on top of Kahuna!?”

“I sure did Old Man and these two men are definitely showing why they deserve the opportunity to be the next Hart’s Champion number one contender.”

Ravenhill is back up to his feet and he charges Mark with a running forearm smash. Mark stumbles to the corner and Ravenhill starts to follow it up with kicks to the midsection. Repeated kicks to the gut as Mark is beating beaten down to the second turnbuckle. Ravenhill steps off and reaches his hands around Mark’s neck as he flings him out from the corner across the ring. As Ravenhill goes to turn around, Kahuna with a few knife edge chops to the chest. He lifts Ravenhill up and launches him overhead with a vertical suplex! Ravenhill rolls up to all fours. He rests for a second as he tries to climb up to his feet, but Kahuna grabs him from behind with another reverse DDT! As he goes for a pin, the referee is distracted by the current Bombshell’s Champion Miss Michelle who is on the ring apron yelling at the referee!

“If it wasn’t for that jezebel of a woman Luca, we would be seeing the Big Kahuna challenging Peter Gilmour for the Hart Championship!”[/color]

“I think Big Kahuna needs to recheck his facts about being a married man in this business, especially if your wife is in your corner.”[/color]

Kahuna kneels up and looks for the referee to only see Miss Michelle on the apron. He staggers up and starts to make his way over to her. However, Mark Brooks sprints up quietly behind Kahuna. He grabs Kahuna’s wrist and kneels down: LOW BLOW!

“What a dirty move!”

“I don’t think Kahuna will be having a threesome anytime soon.”

Kahuna immediately grabs his groin area as he starts to falls down to his knees. Mark Brooks runs off the ropes and leaps up as he drills Kahuna’s face first into the canvas with a curb stomp! Miss Michelle is back off the apron as Mark Brooks gloats while Kahuna rolls out of the ring. He slouches down and starts tapping his thigh, yelling for Ravenhill to get up to his feet. Meanwhile, Miss Michelle is back on the floor ringside when Dustin Diamondberg runs out from the back carrying a chair!!

“The Big Kahuna had this damn match won! He hit the reverse DDT on Ravenhill, but if it was for that no good jezebel distracting the referee Kahuna would be challenging Peter!”

“Calm down Old Man, you know the law of the jungle. Only the strongest survive in this sport. Wait who the hell is that?”

Double D sneaks up behind an unknowing Miss Michelle and cracks her in the back with the chair!! She crumbles to the ground after the blast!

Oh!! It looks like Dustin Diamondberg has taken offense to the Bombshell Champion intervening a bit there...

Ravenhill can barely stand, let alone defend himself, as he stumbles toward the ropes. He is up to his feet and he staggers around to see Mark Brooks, but he catches him with a superkick to the face!

“Ouch! It may not matter though, Old Man! I told think Brooks realized what had happened and he just hit the Mark of Excellence!”

Instead of going for the cover, he grabs the legs. He starts to put Ravenhill’s bounce into the Texas Cloverleaf.

“I don’t think the human body is supposed to bend like that, Old Man.”

“Indeed it’s not Luca, but this is a new move Mark Brooks calls the Boston Cloveleaf and Ravenhill has nowhere to go!”

Kahuna is still outside of the ring... Ravenhill tries fighting through the move but can't and is forced to tap out!

That's it! This one is over! Mark Brooks just earned a title shot!

I bet his hunny is pleased, Old Man, that is.... If she's feeling alright.... More titles coming for THIS family!

WINNER AND IN LINE FOR A SHOT AT THE XWF HART CHAMPIONSHIP - MARK BROOKS

Cassidy Lane
- vs -
Madison Dyson

O'Bitties: This contest is scheduled for one-fall. Introducing first, from Poughkeepsie, New York, weighing in at two-hundred and twelve pounds, Cassidy Lane!

Cassidy makes his way out to the ring.

O'Bitties: And his opponent...Madison Dyson!

Johnson: That's a hell of a first opponent for the newcomer Lane!

Luca: It's no problem when you're living in the Cass Lane!

Johnson: Oh please...

Madison Dyson climbs through the ropes into the ring and charges at Cassidy Lane before the match has started! Madison hits Cassidy with a gorilla press slam! Lane is down on the ground! Lane is trying to get up, now on all fours. DING. DING. DING. The match has officially started. Madison picks Lane up to his feet and delivers a huge knee to Lane's chest. Cassidy is knocked back into the ropes! He falls back down to the ground. Madison runs for the ropes and looks to land a huge elbow onto Cassidy. Cassidy gets out of the way at the last second! Madison hits the ground hard, clutching at her arm.

Luca: Quick moves there by the rookie!

Cassidy delivers multiple kicks to Madison's mid-section. Madison is now on her back on the ground. Cassidy quickly ascends to the top turnbuckle. Lane jumps and hits a falling body splash on Madison! She's really in a lot of pain now! Lane moves for the pin...

Madison kicks out. Lane moves to pick up Madison by her hair. Madison with a quick punch below the belt on Lane! He's doubled over!

Johnson: He'll need to learn quick to protect his manhood!

Madison grabs Cassidy's arm, moving him towards her. Madison knocks Lane down with a viscous clothesline! Madison delivers a quick kick to the back of Lane's head while he lies on the ground. Madison snaps Lane's neck up and pulls him to a standing position. Madison runs for the ropes and springboards back towards Lane. Madison hits lane with a running dropkick! Lane is clutching his chest on the ground! Madison moves for the pin

Lane kicks out at the last moment! Lane moves to his feet. Lane and Madison lock arms. Madison hits lane with an eye rake! Lane is dazed on his feet! Madison moves in for a suplex, but Lane reverses the hold. Lane picks up Madison and lands a belly-to-belly suplex on her! Lane gets up quickly and runs to the ropes. He drops a running-flying elbow onto Madison! Madison is able to get to her knees as Lane moves to a standing position. Madison is moving to her feet and locks up with Lane. She lands a sit out jawbreaker onto Lane! He looks out cold now! Madison hooks the leg as she makes the cover.

THREE!!!

Winner - Madison Dyson!

Danny Imperial
- vs -
Jim Caedus

“The following contest is a one falls singles contest. Introducing first…”

The now familiar opening notes to "Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begin to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer plugs. The fans erupt. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

“Billed from Naples Island, Long Beach, California, he stands at 6 feet, 5 inches, and weighs 230 pounds… JIM CAEDUS!”

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates, the former XWF Universal Champion Jim Caedus, sadly sans strap, steps out as the house lights come up.

His hair hangs freely, emotion absent in his eyes. He glances around at the majority population of fans who now know exactly who he is. The small pockets of his smarks seem less enthused to be a part of the crowd but remain cheering nonetheless.

He holds his hand up to the crowd and turns to his side. He looks over to the black entrance curtains as Tala Sugay struts out from the back. The crowd goes absolutely wild as she adjusts the beck of her baseball cap. She licks her lips and slides her hand down his chest. She starts dancing in front of him with her arms up as Jim Caedus cracks just a slight smirk on his face.

“and accompanied by one-half of the Sugay Sisters… TALA SUGAY!”

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket, folds it carefully beside his corner's steps then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed. Tala hugs him and he wraps his arm around her tiny little waist, before slapping her ass. She turns to the entrance ramp and starts stretching while staring at the curtains.

“And introducing his opponent…”

"Hail To The King" Blares through the speakers as laser multi-colored lights move haphazardly through the stadium. As the heavy guitar drops, two opposite flares shoot out from the base of the entrance. A crazed, grinning Danny Imperial walks out from behind the curtain. He runs a hand across his face, pulling back his hair.

“Billed from New York, New York, standing in at 6 feet even, and weighing 215 pounds… DANNY IMPERIAL!”

He strolls down the ramp towards the ring, smugly glancing from side to side, giving Betsys in the crowd a wink as he passes them. He slides smoothly into the ring, crawling up to the announce, Tig O' Bitties. Climbing up one of the turnbuckles. He sticks both hands into the air and licks his lips in anticipation.

He leaps off the turnbuckle, walking to the center of the ring as a blue light shines on him. He simulates a crown on his head, lifting the imaginary crown and placing it at the center of the ring. He walks back to a turnbuckle, and lies across the ropes awaiting his opponent.

(ding, ding, ding)

As the referee calls for the bell, Danny and Caedus are quick to lock up in the middle of the ring. With a slight advantage, Caedus overpowers Danny and throws him back to the ropes. He uses the ropes to stop himself and Caedus taunts him. Imperial and Caedus collide with another huge lock up in the middle of the ring. Caedus with a standing knee strike to the midsection of Imperial. He hooks the head and attempts a DDT, but Imperial with kidney shots to break the hold. After breaking the hold, he bounces backwards off the ropes and catches Caedus with a spinning elbow to the face!

Old Man Johnson: “I don’t think Caedus was expecting that.”

Luca Arzegotti: “When you start off the match arrogant, you tend to get an early eye opening experience.”

Caedus holds his face as he stumbles backwards. Imperial slouches down and sprints at him as he takes him down with a spear! He hooks the leg: 1 – Caedus powers out. Imperial gets up to his feet first as Caedus staggers up to his. He whips Caedus into the ropes, but Caedus reverses it. Imperial is sent to the ropes and as rebounds back to Caedus—he lifts him up off the canvas with a spinebuster: drilling his back in the middle of the ring! Caedus goes for a cover: 1 – 2 – Imperial gets a shoulder up.

Old Man Johnson: “Jim Caedus with unbelievable power and strength just may have given Danny Imperial a concussion!”

Luca Arzegotti: “Yeah, but I think Jim Caedus knows he went for the pin way too early!”

Caedus flips Imperial up off the mat and he attempts to execute a German suplex, but Imperial manages to land on his feet. The fans go insane as Caedus turns around into a thunderous kick to the stomach. Imperial hooks the head and leaps up off the mat as he connects with a standing Tornado DDT! Caedus holds his head as he rolls over on his stomach, pushing his hands up off the mat. Danny runs off the side ropes and as Caedus is getting up to his feet: Danny Imperial with a swinging neckbreaker! He goes for another cover: 1 – 2 – Caedus kicks out!

Old Man Johnson: “What a combination from Danny Imperial: really holding his own against the former Universal Champion.”

Luca Arzegotti: “Now, what does that say for Jimmy though? Jimmy was the favorite going into this match, but Imperial looks just impressive!”

Imperial eyes the referee and staggers up to his feet. He grabs Caedus by his hair, but the referee slaps his hands and yells, “watch for the hair.” He then switches to Caedus’ arm and whips him into the corner. Imperial runs to the corner and attempts a Stinger Splash, but nobody is home except the turnbuckle! He holds his chest in pain while stumbling backwards. Caedus stumbles around to his back and flips him up with a German suplex right on Danny’s neck! Imperial holds his neck as he rolls over to his stomach.

Old Man Johnson: “I think Danny Imperial may have just broken his neck!”

Luca Arzegotti: “No, he didn’t Old Man Johnson—it just looks that way from the angle, but he might be a little sore in the morning.”

Caedus steps over the back of Danny and he tries to get up, but Caedus locks his large biceps around the throat of Imperial as he lifts him up to his feet. Danny is trying to loosen the hold, but Caedus with this modified sleeper hold as he drags him backwards. Imperial with a last minute resort runs backwards with Caedus’ hitting the cornered turnbuckle back first, forcing him to break the hold. Danny is grasping for air while he stumbles away from Caedus. Caedus runs out of the corner, but Danny catches him with a flapjack!

Old Man Johnson: “Jim Caedus might have just loss some teeth! Did you see his neck ricochet off the canvas!?”

Luca Arzegotti: “He better hope he still all his teeth because I’m sure Tala Sugay doesn’t want to date any hockey players.”

Caedus holds his mouth as he flings back up to his feet and Danny Imperial with a German suplex of his own! He keeps the hold intact and lifts Caedus up to his feet. He executes a second German suplex with the hold still intact. While he lifts Caedus up a third time, Caedus starts to elbow Imperial in the face and breaks the hold. Holding his jaw in pain, a weakened Caedus turns around and takes Danny Imperial down with a reverse STO! He hooks the leg: 1 – 2 – Danny Imperial kicks out!

Old Man Johnson: “Danny Imperial was going for his triple German suplexes, but Jim Caedus had other plans for him.”

Luca Arzegotti: “These men are leaving it all in the ring tonight, Old Man!”

Lying there for a brief moment, both men just look exhausted. Caedus is first to his feet while Imperial uses the ropes to pull himself up. Caedus walks over to him, but Imperial backs him away with a kick to the midsection. He leaps forward with a forearm and again! Caedus blocks the jab though and hits him with a side reverse elbow to the face. He tucks his head between the legs and lifts his midsection up onto his shoulders. Danny Imperial reverses it into a sit-out facebuster! He hooks the leg: 1 – 2 – Caedus kicks out!

Old Man Johnson: “You know Caedus was going for some power move, but Danny Imperial managed to remain one step ahead of him!”

Luca Arzegotti: “But it’s going to take a lot more than that to keep the big man down.

Tala looks worried on the outside as she’s yelling for Jim Caedus to get up. Danny Imperial is to his feet first and using the ropes to maintain his balance. Jim Caedus is staggering up to his feet and an unexpecting Jim Caedus turns around as Danny Imperial runs at him. He catches Jim Caedus off his feet with the running leg bulldog lariat! Caedus is planted back on the mat while Imperial kneels up.

Old Man Johnson: “Danny Imperial just connected with the DETHRONE and how convenient with him facing a former Universal Champion!”

Luca Arzegotti: “What the hell is Tala Sugay doing on the apron!?”

Tala Sugay is on the apron and she’s yelling at Danny Imperial. He turns his attention to her and immediately clutches a handful of her hair. He drags her inside the ring as the referee is trying to maintain order. She tries to break away with a slap to the face, but Imperial snatches her by the wrist. He lifts her up, but Jim Caedus with a hard clothesline to the back of Danny Imperial’s head! Tala falls to the mat and quickly rolls out of the ring.

Old Man Johnson: “Jim Caedus may have just knocked some of Danny Imperial’s brain cells loose with that move!”

Luca Arzegotti: “All thanks to the distraction from his girlfriend who looked like she was going to get it by Danny Imperial!”

As Danny Imperial is stumbling up to his feet, Jim Caedus nearly beheads him with a high-power and high-angled jumping roundhouse kick to the head!

Luca Arzegotti: “JIM CAEDUS HAS JUST CONNECTED WITH EQUAL GROUND!”

He goes for the cover: 1 – 2 – THRRR, but wait Danny Imperial kicks out! The fans go insane as Tala Sugay is outrated on the outside of the ring. Jim Caedus slides his hands through his long blonde hair and kneels up in disbelief while staring at the referee in shock. Jim Caedus stumbles up to his feet and staggers to the holds while holding the back of his neck, still feeling the effects of the Dethroned.

Old Man Johnson: “It looks like it’s anybody’s game right now, but who is going to be the one that gains the advantage in this one?”

Luca Arzegotti: “I don’t know, but we have seen both of these men kick out of each other trademark moves, so we know just how much they are willing to go to win the match!”

Imperial slowly reaches his feet in the opposite corner and the two competitors look at each other from across the ring. Caedus smiles and gives a nod to his opponent as he rushes across the ring letting out a war cry as he does so! Danny charges the center of the ring as well and the two meet and battle with fists and elbows! Back and forth, neither man letting up, and battling with what little is left in their tanks!

These two have been through some hell tonight, Old Man! I don't know how they're still doing this.

Caedus begins to gain an upper hand and Irish whips Imperial across the ring, he bounces of the ropes as Caedus sets him up....... WREXUS PLEXUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!

DANNY DOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

THAT DOESN'T STOP CAEDUS!!!

HE SPINS AROUND!!!!

KATABASIS!!!!!!!!!!

IMPERIAL DUCKS OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

JIM STUMBLES AS HE MISSES...........

IMPERIAL CATCHES HIM.....!!!!!!!!!

IMPERIAL EXECUTION!!!!!!

CAEDUS'S FACE JUST GOT FLATTENED INTO THE MAT!!!!!! IMPERIAL COVERS HIM!!!!!!

ONE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!

He did it! Danny Imperial just beat former Universal Champion, Jim Caedus! What a victory tonight!

Winner - Danny Imperial

Robert Main
- vs -
Robbie Bourbon

As "Broken Dreams" by Shaman's Harvest begins we watch as Robert "The Omega" Main slowly rises up from the depths of the stage, his back turned to the ring as he rolls his shoulders.

”Coming to the ring at this time, from Las Vegas Nevada, and weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds… “THE OMEGA” ROBERT MAAAAAIN!!!”

Following Tig's introduction, he turns as the music begins to rise, and after the lyrics "I make them for you" hit the speakers, just as the sting hits, he raises his firearm to the sky, pulls the trigger and unleashes an automatic salvo that has his pockets of fans around the arena cheering enthusiastically. He then hops off the small platform, passes his weapon to a crewman and begins to walk to the ring, avoiding the outstretched hands of the fans in disgust along the way. Once Robert reaches the apron, he eyes those in the ring, smirks, then ascends the stairs to his corner and steps between the ropes exuding confidence.

A series of fireworks fire off on the stage as Robbie's music starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out.

”And his opponent, hailing from the nation's capital, and weighing in at an impressive two hundred and ninety pounds… ROBBIE BOURBOOOOON!!!”

He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie standing on top of the Elimination Chamber followed by the massive dive through the top onto Trax, Robbie forcing Vinnie Lane to sign his contract mid-match, Robbie Bourbon scoring a pinfall against Chris Chaos, and Robbie delivering the final blow to Barney Green's career by way of Robbiebomb onto the hood of the car. Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the ring, taking his time to get there. He climbs the ring steps, stands on the apron, and turns his back to the ring, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles while jawing to the crowd, which is singing along to Nobody Speak. Robbie then enters the ring and points at the referee, jawing at him. He then spins, hops on the second turnbuckle, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles again.

The bell sounds.

The two men stare each other down for a few moments before Bourbon and Main lock up in a collar and elbow, but with Bourbon being the stronger of the two, he easily wins the tie up battle and takes Main by the back and hits him with a HUGE German suplex. Main hits the mat hard! Robbie stands up and fires a snot rocket at Robert Main in a sign of total disrespect. Main sits up and wipes the snot from his face while Robbie points and laughs at him. Main, filled with rage, jumps to his feet and rushes Robbie, but Bourbon intercepts, grabbing Main by the head and tossing him across the ring, into the turnbuckle. Main hits the corner hard, but rebounds off and rushes straight for Bourbon again. Bourbon isn’t ready for Main’s attack this time, and is caught off guard by a flying forearm that sends him stumbling back in a daze. This creates the opening Robert needed, and he takes full advantage of it with a series of right hands that help back the big man into the corner.

”Robert Main is fighting like a man possessed tonight!”

Main climbs up to the second rope, mounting Robbie in the corner. Main grabs the big man by the mask and starts punching the top of Robbie’s head as the crowd counts along.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

Suddenly Robbie pushes Main off of him. Main flies backward, but lands on his feet. Robbie rushes in with a closeline, but Main slips under the arm!

SMACK!

”Main just slapped Robbie Bourbon in the back of the head!”

”That guy isn’t too bright is he?”

Bourbon turns around, his face filled with anger but is met with a flurry punches which causes him to stumble backwards once more. Main keeps his attack up and has Robbie’s back to the corner turnbuckle. Bourbon grabs Main and violently slams him back first into the turnbuckle, effectively swapping places! Robbie shoves his forearm into Main’s throat, pinning him to the corner. Robbie then fires off a nasty uppercut to the abdomen that knocks all of the air out of Roberts lungs. Robbie fires off another shot to the midsection that lands with a hollow thump. With Main now coughing and gasping to air, Robbie pulls his arm back, allowing Main to slink down in the corner. Robbie turns and flexes for the crowd as he walks center ring. Suddenly Robbie takes off full steam ahead and catches Main against the turnbuckle with a running knee to the head! Main seems to be out cold and topples over to his side.

”Robert Main is getting manhandled right now. If he’s to stand a chance at winning tonight, he’s going to need to figure out a way to counter Robbie Bourbon’s power.”

Robbie now has a smile adorning his face as he slowly circles the ring getting the fans pumped up.

They begin to chant.

FUCK’EM UP ROBBIE, FUCK’EM UP *CLAP*CLAP*

Robbie walks over to Main and grabs him by the head, pulling him up to his feet. Main breaks free and fires off with a few punches to stun Bourbon. Main hits the ropes and smashes Robbie with another forearm. Robbie is off balance and stunned. Main follows up with some more right hands. One after the other, but Robbie refuses to go down. Main takes a step back and winds his arm up in a cartoonish way, signifying that this is the shot that’s going to bring the beast down! Robbert moves in and fires off with a heavy handed hook!

”NO! Robbie Bourbon just caught Main’s hand and countered it with a horrid ROBBIEBOMB!”

Robbie doesn’t go for a pin, but instead he follows up with a series of stomps before picking Main up. He hooks Main up and throws him to the mat with a T-Bone suplex!

“What power from the man of the people!”

Robbie now hooks the leg!

One!

Two!

Kickout!!!

Bourbon jumps up and has words with the referee before walking over to the downed Robert Main and grabing him by his head. Main still has some fight left in him, and he proves it by sending a punch to Bourbon’s jaw which makes the behemoth let go of Main, who follows up with more punches and, using all of his strength, he picks up the heavy hitter and slams him down with a Back Body Drop!

But Main isn’t done, and locks Robbie up in The Beggar Lock!!! (Rings Of Saturn)

”Robert Main is looking for a submission victory, can he get the big man to tap out?”

”Not a chance in Hell that Robbie Bourbon taps out!

The Beggar Lock is locked in tight! Main pulls back on Robbie’s head! The ref keeps asking Bourbon if he wants to quit, but Robbie won’t have it! He looks around, spots the ropes, and, using his upper body strength, starts to crawl toward them! Main can’t believe it! Robbie’s pulling him!!

Bourbon is inches away now! He reaches out...

He can almost touch it!

Just inches away!

Robert Main tries to apply more pressure.

He pulls back with all of his might, letting out a scream as he exhaust all of his energy.

But it’s to no avail, Bourbon doesn’t tap. Instead, he firmly grabs the bottom rope!

Main lets go of the hold. The ref tells him to back up a few steps so he can check on Robbie, but the big man pushes the ref away and uses the ropes to get himself to his feet. Robert Main, not wanting to wait, charges the big man who is now facing the incoming Main. Main throws a clothesline and hits Bourbon, but nothing happens. Robbie stands his ground as the blow bounces off his pectorals!

”That shot didn’t even phase Bourbon!”

Both men ties up again. Bourbon gains the advantage and lifts Main up, but Main slips the grip and ducks behind Robbie. Main stomps on the back of Robbie’s knee. Robbie tires to spin around and grab Main, but Main catches him with a perfect dropkick! Robbie stumbles back first to the ropes and rebounds to Main who catches him with an impressive Fisherman Suplex!

”Oh shit! I can’t believe he got Robbie up for that!

Main bridges for the pin.

One!

Two!

Kickout!

Both men take a little longer getting to their feet than they would like. Main grabs Bourbon’s mask and fires off a right hand, Bourbon eats it and returns with a headbutt! Main hard bumps to the mat! Bourbon hits the ropes and comes in hot with a running senton!

Main manages to roll out of the way just in time!

”Robert Main better count his lucky stars after narrowly avoiding that move!”

Main is quick to his feet and quick to hit a Standing Shooting Star Press!

”Main see’s blood in the water now!”

Robert stands over Robbie, taunting him to get up and slapping here and there in an effort to wake him. Robbie begins to stir, and slowly pulls himself up as Main backs off a little, but continues to verbally taunt him. Once to his feet, Main grabs Robbie and attempts to lift him for Moon Light Drive, but Robbie still has some life left in him and Main just can’t get him up. Main gives up, and Robbie is quick to spin around with a heavy clothesline, but Main manages to duck it and position himself behind Bourbon. Robbie turns around to face Main, and is hit with a super kick!

”Robbie Bourbons eyes just went dead! He’s out on his feet!”

Robert rushes in to take advantage and grab hold of Robbie’s leg and neck as he pushes up with his legs, seemingly using all of his might!

DEAD MAN’S HAND!!!

”Oh my God! What a show of strength!”

”I can’t believe that he was able to get Bourbon up like that!”

Main crawls over Robbie and rolls up the leg.

One!

Two!

THREE!!!

”Robert Main did it! He defeated the number one contender to the Universal Title!”

”That should go a long way to reestablish his position in this company!”

Winner - Robert Main!

Chris Chaos
- vs -
"The Radical" Gabe Reno
Steel Cage Match

Chris looks at the cage as it closes. Reno is still smiling, he seems supremely confident. Chris begins to circle, and Reno does the same. The two lock up in the middle of the ring. Chris quickly overpowers Reno, and slides behind him, locking him in a sleeper but the erratic one elbows out of it and the two are at a stalemate again. Again they circle.

"So much tension here, these two know each other so well. God, you could cut the tension with a knife here!

"Stop being gay."

The lock up again and this time Reno cuts Chris with a chop block to the knee, taking him to one knee. He loops around behind Chris and locks in a sleeper. Much like Reno just did, Chris elbows out of it and gets back to a knee. He twists out and whips Reno into the ropes. Going for a clothesline, Reno ducks. On the way back Reno jumps over Chris and on the third trip around he drop kicks the former Universal Champion, sending him tumbling into the corner. Reno throws his arms up as the crowd buzzes.

"The early going here is going to be a lot of feeling each other out. They just need to calm down and settle in"

Chris uses the ropes to pull himself up. He looks at Reno. The erratic enigma charges and Chris moves, sending Reno crashing into the corner. Chris rolls him up in a small package.

1!

2!

Reno kicks out.

Chris grins, pointing to his head, symbolizing him almost out smarting Reno.

"Veteran move there from Chaos. But you know he is just getting in Reno's head. He doesn't want to win this quickly."

"Against Gabe, I think he will take any win he can get."

Chris is back up, so is Gabe. The two exchange blows in the center of the ring. Chris whips Gabe into the ropes and connects with a knee to the gut on the rebound. Then driving Gabes head into his knee, forcing him up, he clotheslines him down again. Chris has a pyschotic look on his face as he picks Gabe up by the hair and whips him into the far corner. Charging, he crashes into Gabe with a running knee. Gabe stumbles out and Chris bounces off the ropes, trying to end it early with a spear. Gabe counters, hitting an arm drag out of desperation, and bouncing off the ropes with a moonsault onto Chaos.

Cover

1!

2!

Kickout!

"Both men with quick, out of nowhere pins. Both are trying to show that this match can be over in the blink of an eye!"

"Boo! I want more carnage! What is the point of having a cage if they are going to get all technical?"

Chaos uses the ropes to pull himself up and Reno charges, and Luca gets his wish.......Chaos takes Reno mid air by the head and throws him face first into the cage. The crowd erupts into an "ooooohhhh" as the cage rattles a bit.

Chaos puts his hands on his knees to catch his breath for a moment as Reno crumbles, holding his face. Chaos recovers and walks over to Gabe, grabbing him by the head. He goes to whip Reno into the other side but the crafty young gun gets a thumb to the eye and drop kicks Chaos, who goes back first into the cage and falls ass first. Reno then runs and dives through the ropes, smashing Chaos back and head first into the cage!

"OOHHHHHH!" from the crowd.

Reno picks him up by the hair and scoop slams him in the center of the ring. He looks to the top rope and points, with a grin. The crowd buzzes. He climbs the top rope and gives his arms up sign, then dives off the top for a frog splash......

Chaos gets the knees up! Reno rolls off, holding his ribs as Chaos gets to his feet. He grabs Reno by the legs and locks in a sharpshooter! He begins to yell at Reno to tap as the enigma reaches for the ropes. Gabe is reaching frantically. The ref gets down and asks if he wants to tap.

"That is the benefit of a rivalry. Chris is a veteran, he knew Gabe was going upstairs and made him pay for it. Now he is punishing Reno!'

Gabe gets close to the ropes and Chris pulls him back into the middle and sits deeper into the sharpshooter. Reno is grimacing in pain and just when it looks like he might tap he reverses the pressure and uses his legs to shove Chaos face first into the cage, and when he stumbles back Gabe locks the sharpshooter on Chaos!

The crowd buzzes again!

Chaos reaches towards the ropes frantically as Reno tightens the grip. Reno is now the one yelling at Chris to tap, calling him Panda and telling him hes the poacher now!

Chris is scrambling towards the ropes but doesnt look like he is going to make it. At the very last second he is able to grab the ropes......

..........Reno holds until the 4 1/2 count before breaking the hold. Reno then stomps on the legs and knees of Chaos, trying to alter his base of gravity. Reno then pulls Chaos back towards the center of the ring and goes to lock the sharp shooter in again, but Chaos kicks him off and rolls him into a small package pin....Reno pops out and drop kicks Chaos in the chest, sending him rolling backwards and Reno runs with a flying elbow and Chaos catches him planting him face first into the cage. Chaos collapses down and Reno is down holding his face. Both men need a breather.

Both get to their feet slowly.

"What a match we have had so far! Neither one of these two can get an advantage over the other!

"I've seen better."

Reno is on his feet and Chaos charges again, going for a spear, and Reno jumps over him and bounces back off the ropes with a flying forearm. Chaos is down. Reno looks up to the top of the cage but knows he won't be able to climb out as Chaos is already beginning to stir. He goes to the door and yells at the ref to unlock it and open it. He does and Reno starts to open the door. Chaos grabs him from behind and fires a few punches off, then rams Reno's head off the cage and stumbles him back. The ref closes the door. Chaos picks Reno up.....the enigma is beginning to bleed a little bit. Chaos locks him in position for a German suplex but Reno instinctively elbows out and slides behind Chaos, dropping him back with suplex. Reno stays on the offensive, but Chaos won't stay down. He fires a few shots to the gut of Reno as Gabe lifts him by the hair. An uppercut from Chaos staggers him back, and Chaos comes off the ropes.

SPEAR!!!!!!!

"My god, he nearly broke Gabe Reno in half!!!

Chaos covers.

1!

2!

3----RENO KICKS OUT.

Chaos can't believe it and the crowd goes nuts.

Chaos slaps the mat, but picks Reno up by the head to keep the offense going. Whipping the Radical one into the corner----NO, RENO COUNTERS

DDT!

"He just planted Chaos in the center of the ring! This could be it! A DDT out of nowhere!"

Reno hooks the leg.

1!

2!

3-----Chaos gets a shoulder up. Reno rolls off, exhausted and frustrated.

He kicks Chaos twice then looks to the top of the cage, pondering. Shaking his head he turns and pulls Chaos up by the hair. Chaos elbows in the gut out of instinct, but Reno whips him into the corner. Running with a splash, then another......he sits Chaos up on the second turnbuckle. Straddling him, he begins to rain shots down. The crowd counts along with each viscious shot.

10---On the tenth blow Chaos grabs Reno around the hips.......

"Oh no! Don't tell me!'

"Radical is going for a ride here!"

Chris pulls him into position........

SIT DOWN POWER BOMB!!!!

"My God the ring shook! I swear to god it shook! It's over right here!"

Chaos holds him in position......

1!

2!

3----RENO KICKS OUT! The crowd can't believe it!

Chaos rolls away from Reno and looks to the top of the cage. Reno is still out as Chaos climbs the turnbuckle. He looks back at Reno, who is still motionless from the powerbomb.

Chris Chaos may be seeking other means of winning this match, fans.

It's a long climb, Old Man, but if Reno won't stay down you gotta do it.

Chris reaches the top then begins to scale the side of the cage. Meanwhile, Reno finally begins to stir from below. He looks up and the two men notice each other. Chaos, being beat up from the match, is unable to pick up the pace anymore, but do his best to be efficient with his climbinb. Reno picks himself up, struggling as if he weighed a thousand pounds. He follows Chaos up the same corner.

They gonna race? If so, Chaos has a helluva head start!

Reno reaches the top turnbuckle as Chaos throws one leg over the top of the cage.

Chris Chaos is half way from ending this one!

I'd call it more than half way, Old Man! It's a lot easier to get down then get up!

Chaos lifts his other leg and swings it over the cage, but Reno grabs it and pulls it back around! Chaos kicks and pushes at Reno, who is just a foot or two below him! Reno keeps a hold of Chaos's leg and continues pulling himself up to the top! Chaos finally breaks free, but instead of heading down the cage he begins crawling across the top!

What is he doing?!

I don't know, Old Man, but he's wasting time.

Chaos crawls away from the corner where Reno is climbing and stands up. Reno finally reaches the top and does the same. The two, out of breath, stare each other down. Reno shrugs and looks down to the floor.

OH SHIT! HE'S GONNA JUMP!

He wouldn't! That's thirty some feet in the air!

Chaos sees the look in Reno's eyes and rushes across the top!

What the hell?!

SPEEEAAAR!!!!!!

CHAOS SPEARS RENO OFF OF THE CAGE AND BACK INTO THE RING!!!!

AS THE TWO LEFT THE TOP OF THE CAGE, THEY BOUNCED OFF OF THE INSIDE WALL!! RENO GOT WRAPPED UP IN THE ROPES AND CHAOS LITERALLY FELL THROUGH THE RING!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD!!!!

No way!!!

A gaping hole is left in the floor of the ring with Gabe Reno wrapped in two of the three ring ropes on the one side.

These two kinda said they were bringing the house down, right?

Bring the house down is right! They destroyed the damn ring!! And where the hell did Chaos go?!

I think he's dead.

Reno begins stirring in the ring. He pulls the ring ropes off of him and looks around. No sign of Chaos and the ruckus in the ring managed to pop the door open on the side. Reno's eyes light up with opportunity as he gets to his feet and, stopping to look down into the hole, he stumbles towards the open door. He's legs give out on him half way there, but he manages to pull himself back up and continue on. Reachin the doorway he stops and looks out the crowd.......

Gabe Reno is going to do it again! He defeated Chris Chaos for the Universal Title, now here on Warfare, he's going to escape what has been ABSOLUTE HELL TONIGHT!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT, OLD MAN!!

From under the ring apron slides Chris Chaos out onto the floor. The official notices him and looks around frantically! He looks at Reno! Reno looks at him! Then to Chaos!

IT'S CHRIS CHAOS!!! AND HE'S OUT OF THE CAGE!!

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!!!!

Gabe Reno can't believe his eyes!

He's alive!!!

Chaos escaped through the bottom of the ring and to the outside! When the official seen this he called for the end of the match!!!! Reno nearly falls off the apron, competely irate of the situation!! He goes right after the referee as Chaos walks up the ramp with Jenny Myst as his music plays in celebration!

Winner - Chris Chaos

Gabe Reno had this one won, fans. It took Chris Chaos's quick thinking in the end....

And escape skills! There's a lot of shit under that ring, Old Man!

Regardless, I doubt this will be the last time we see these two fellows. If the blood was boiling before, it's got to be boiling over by now.

Nice one.

MAIN EVENT

Hart Championship Match
John Holliday
- vs -
Peter Gilmour

The following contest is tonight's MAIN EVENT and is for the XWF Hart Championship!

Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Weighing in at 240 pounds..... John Holliday!!!!

John Holliday walks to the ring.

Oh shit! Here comes Gilly!

And his opponent......

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of COMANCHE by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his wife Maria Brink come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and kisses Maria as they wait his next victim.

From Los Angeles, California! Weighing 260 pounds! Being accompanied to the ring by Maria Brink. He is the XWF Hart Champion....... Peter Gilmour!!

Peter is just off a strong title defense last Warfare where he defeated Drake in quick, orderly fashion.

The official for the match, Chaz Bobo, takes the title from Peter and holds it up in the air. He shows it to John Holliday, who gives a nod, then hands it down to the time keeper. After signalling for the match the bell rings.

Peter stands confidently in the corner while Holliday swings his arms back and forth around his back stretching out. Pete looks down and motions for Maria to climb back up to the apron for a second kiss for good luck. Chaz scolds her as she begins climbing up the ring steps while Peter waits for her. Holliday has no time for it and rushes the champion. Pete sees him coming and rolls out of the corner leaving just the turnbuckle as Holliday dives into the corner. Maria was only half-way up the steps during the attack, so she safely stepped back down and took her place ringside.

Peter grabs Holliday by the back of his head as he bounced out of the corner and sent him forward into another! Holliday's back slams against the turnbuckle and Peter doesn't hesitate to start burying boots into his midsection. One after another, holding the tope rope for balance as Chaz Bobo screams at him to leave the corner. Pete backs away and brings his back-hand up to the referee, who backs away, but warns Peter at the same time. Pete directs his attention back to the challenger, but is met with a boot to his stomach followed by a dig to his eye.

That was cheap!

Ouch! The challenger, John Holliday, looks like he's going to use any type of tactics to get the upper hand tonight.

I suppose I can't blame him, Old Man! He IS fighting the Xtreme Icon, after all!

Peter Gilmour staggers back to the center of the ring as John Holliday approaches him. He wraps and arm around Peter and pulls him down into a headlock. He grinds Peter's head a few times before Pete throws an elbow in the gut and pushes Holliday back against the ropes. He pushes off and Holliday runs acorss the ring, springs off the opposite ropes and is met with a flying fist!

What a move by the champion!

Pete crawls over and covers his opponent!

One!

KICKOUT!

That's a boy, Gilly! Finish him early!

Gilly picks up Holliday by his head and pushes him into the corner. He holds the top rope with both hands and starts landing hard kicks into the midsection of the challenger! One after another as the referee begins a count! He warns Peter between each one, but the kicks just get faster until he runs John Holliday down into the mat!

Finally, the official pushes Gilly back to the center of the ring. Gilly bitches the entire time as John Holliday gathers himself in the corner and pulls himself to his feet. GIlly shoves Chaz Bobo aside and rushes the corner!

Peter GIlmour is obviously not going to wait for John Holliday to catch his breath here.

Why would he, Old Man? Fucking conspiracy that the ref would keep Pete from continuing his dominance!

Gilly rushes the corner only to be met with the rising knee to the face! He stumbles back to the center again and Holliday follows up with a clothesline sending him flat on his back! Gilly tries rolling to the outside of the ring, but Holliday blocks and stomps him into the mat.

Holliday grabs GIlly by the hair and lifts him up to his feet only to plant him back down again with a clothesline. He takes a circle around the ring while Peter gathers his bearings on the mat. Holliday takes to the corner, steps to the middle rope, and calculates his flight. He leaps across the ring and drops a hard elbow across the champ's chest! He pulls the leg tight for a cover!

One!!

Two!!!

We could have a new champion here!!

Kickout by Gilmour!

Gonna take more than that, Old Man! Give the Xtreme GOD some credit!

John Holliday gives a nod to Chaz Bobo to maybe speed up his count next time. Chaz ignores him and just points back to the champ and tells him to wrestle. Holliday smirks and goes back after Gilly who is up to a knee. Holliday grabs him by the mane again, but Peter attacks back with a couple of fists to the gut. Holliday takes each blow, still having a hold of Peter. Peter reaches his feet and buries a big elbow into Holliday's gut! Gilly is free!

The challenger hunches over grabbing his midsection. Gilly grabs him back the back of the head and slams his head off his knee then picks him up on his shoulders! GIlly with a Death Valley Driver on the challenger!

Holliday lands on the back of his head and rolls towards the edge of the ring. He lies under the ropes as Gilly marches towards him from the center of the ring. Pete reaches down to grab him, but Holliday pulls on the rope and swiftly kicks Peter across the head. It dazes Gilly enough to allow Holliday back into the ring and attempt an attack from behind. He wraps his arms around and locks up behind the champ. He locks up Peter's arms into chicken wings and lifts him backwards hitting a butterfly suplex and GIlly rolls a couple of times until the back of his head is resting against the bottom turnbuckle.

When Holliday reaches the corner, he begins pressing his boot against the side of Gilly's face. Chaz Bobo intervenes with his count, but that hardly stops Holliday from coninuing. He let's Chaz reach a four-count then backs away, then goes back to it, then backs away. Finally Chaz gets frustrated and gets in Holliday's face, backing him off. The official then turns his attention to Peter who is still lying with his head resting on the bottom turnbuckle. Maria then steps up onto the apron.

Uh-oh, here comes Maria again.

Holliday notices her on the opposite side from Peter's corner and approaches her.

Stay away from her Johnny! She had aids!

Say what?!

Holliday and Maria exchange words for just a second before the official notices her and runs across the ring trying to shoo her away. She hops back down as Holliday watches then turns around into........

A GILLY CUTTER OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

NO!! He blocked it and shoved Peter into the ropes! Peter bounces off chest first and springs back into Holliday! He lifts GIlly up and drops him down with a belly-to-back suplex! GIlly bounces off his back, rolls over to his stomach, and lies flat.

Maria had a good plan to help out Mr. Gilmour there, but it didn't all pan out for the two of them.

If that GIlly Cutter hit, Old Man, Peter would be celebrating.

Holliday stands up and pulls GIlly to his feet with him. He slaps Gilly across the chest with a back hand slap and the sound echoes along with some "Whoo's" from the crowd. He smacks him again. And again... He works Peter into the corner. Peter appears out of breath as he leans back against the turnbuckle, but he absorbs every blow that Holliday is landing on him. Holliday pulls Peter across the ring and throws him towards the opposite corner. Peter speeds across the ring, turns, and slams his back against it. He bounces off after making hard impact and stumbles forward just a bit. Holliday catches him there, he lifts the champ up, spins around, and slams him down with spine buster! He stands at Peter's feet and grabs both legs before looking out to the crowd to a mixed reaction.

Uh-oh! Could this be the Steel Lock?

The what?!

Holliday steps through and locks Peter in his own version of the patented Sharpshooter, the Steel Lock! He faces the corner while Peter has nowhere to go, flailing his arms ahead to a very large open ring.

We could have a new champion being crowned here! If Peter taps out it will be all over along with his reign as the Hart Champion!

Peter screams and tries to pull himself and crawl out of the maneuver, but cannot. The official kneels down in front of him, checking on him every few seconds, but Peter refuses to give up!

Pete your going to break your legs! Then you get REALLY fat!!

That's hardly appropriate, Luca!

Pete continues to struggle and soons becomes a bit woozy....

I think the champ is starting to lose conciousness!

Peter's head rests face down and he becomes motionless! Chaz Bobo shakes Peter's arm, but Peter holds it up and screams aloud before pushing hard into the mat elevating himself up!!

Holy shit!

What strength and resiliiency from the champion!

He tries pushing back then, but Holliday plants himself and slams Gilly's face back into the mat! He lifts his hand in the air......

HE'S GONNA TAP!!!

IS HE?!!

Just as Peter is contemplating the end, Maria steps up to the apron once again in the corner that Holliday is facing. She is holding the Hart Title!

What is she up to now?!

She flaunts it and waves it back and forth in front of Holliday. The referee notices her and stops paying attention to Gilly and starts yelling at Maria. That causes Holliday to start yelling at the referee! Maria tosses the title into the middle of the ring so Chaz Bobo goes after it and turns his back. Maria pulls out mace from God-knows-where and sprays it into Holliday's face! Holliday releases the hold and Maria drops down from the apron again. Chaz Bobo questions Maria on what happened as he tosses the belt in the corner of the ring, but she doesn't have a clue and Holliday was too busy screaming and yelling trying to get the stuff out of his eyes to ask him.

Oh no! Did you see that, Luca! She just maced him!

Hey man, a lady's gotta protect herself, ya know?

Who did she need protected from there?!

Holliday stumbles around the ring as Peter struggles to pull himself to his feet after a few minutes in the Steel Lock. He finds a small spring in his step and hobbles across the ring to grab his blind opponent! Holliday must have regained some of his sight, as soon as Peter got close he wrapped him up into a small package!

ONE!!

TWO!!!!!

GILLY KICKS OUT AGAIN!

This Hart Championship means the absolute world to Peter Gilmour! It's going to take a lot to get the title from his grasp, Luca!

Peter loves everything that fits around his waist, Old Man..

Peter rolls out of the pin attempt and doesn't hesitate to start laying some serious boots to John Holliday. Holliday takes each one and tries to stay focused as he reaches out in front of him trying to find the ropes. Holliday reaches the corner, still getting pelted and stomped by Peter's boots, but manages to drag himself up to his feet. Peter then switches to fists and buries Holliday who continues attempting to recover from being blinded by Maria Brink. Peter pulls Holliday across the ring sending him in an Irish whip, Holliday holds on and counters and Peter is sent hard back into the corner they came from. Peter takes the blow like nothing and bounces out of the corner with a SUPER KICK!!!

OH!!!

OH!!!!

As blind as Holliday may be, he managed to duck under the super kick from Gilly. Chaz Bobo wasn't so lucky and took it to the chin and rolled out of the ring!

The official is down! The official is down!

Here's your chance, Maria! Get in there and mace him again!

Maria did not do that, but she did grab a folded up chair and slide it under the bottom rope. Peter goes over to it and picks it up, but as he turns to face John Holliday he's met with a flying forearm! Holliday took off as soon as he seen Gilly reaching for the chair and nailed him!

The chair goes flying out of Pete's grasp as he hits the mat. Holliday stands up and goes after the chair himself and picks it up. Maria starts doing her best to wake up Chaz Bobo on the outside, but he's out cold. Holliday has the chair and approaches Gilly who is crawling across the ring on all fours now. Holliday swings up and smacks Peter across the flat of his back!!

Ouch!!!

Gilly bounces off the mat, but gets up to all fours again. Maria continues to kick and scream at the referee on the outside. Holliday again smacks Peter with the chair across his back sending him flat against the mat.

The Hart Champion Peter Gilmour is NOT in a great situation here, Luca!

Get with it Pete! Get your ass up! Fuck that chair!

After a third strike, Holliday tosses the chair aside and begins working Peter back up to his feet. He notices the referee finally beginning to stir and an irate Maria Brink making her way into the ring. He drops Peter after having him half way up and meets Maria at the apron. As the two exchange words, the referee finally gets it together and slides back into the ring. He yells at Maria and finally tells her to head to the back!!

I think after all that Chaz Bobo is sick of seeing Maria Brink!

Awe c'mon! It's not like he was awake while she was kicking him!

Maria starts arguing with the referee then Holliday reaches out towards her. She evades the grab and smacks Holliday across his face! Chaz flips out on her and nearly pushes her off the apron! As Holliday turns around Peter is behind him and wraps the steel chair around his head!!!

Oh no!

Gilly no!!

Chaz can't take anymore and starts calling for the bell!! Holliday, chair still around his head, drops to his knees then to his stomach. Gilly grabs the chair and starts beating the hell out of Holliday's back with it as the bell continues to ring and Chaz does his best to get Gilly to stop! Maria encourages him all the way as he lands several more chair shots to Holliday's back before tossing the chair aside, grabbing his title, and leaving the ring.....

WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION - JOHN HOLLIDAY
AND
STILL XWF HART CHAMPION - PETER GILMOUR

It may not be a win, but Peter is still walking away champion tonight!

You could say the same for John Holliday! It may be a win, but for what? Peter just took the easy way in this title defense!

The 'tron suddenly comes alive, and on it we see a hard close up on the face of Xtreme champion The Engineer.

Oh now what?!

Where's Engy, they said. Why, he's right here. But Engy's been through some “cha-cha-changes”.

He sings the last bit reminiscent of David Bowie's song of the same name.

And like the man said, “every time I'd got it made it seemed the taste was not so sweet.” Ya know, I'm not sure anyone could point to any other man whose short time between these walls had been so simultaneously bitter and sweet. King of the Ring. Xtreme Champion. August 2017 superstar of the month. And yet at the same time I've had my crown stolen twice and taken a diabetic shit shower.

But I ain't here to complain. I'm beyond that now. My mind possesses a clarity of purpose I've never had before. And I think a reintroduction is in order.

Hello world. My name is Dexter Bright. I am The Engineer.

Shit, it still sounds weird.

The Engineer allows himself a mirthless sort of chuckle. The camera has not moved from his face.

Things are going to be different now. I'm going to be different now. Because I'm no longer content to be The King's victim. And while I have gained allies in the last few weeks, I felt like a simple beat down just wouldn't adequately illustrate my point.

Finally the shot starts to pan back, further and further. At first, the scene looks nondescript. The inside of a well maintained estate. Certainly uncommon in it's expense, but not something the vast majority of the people watching would recognize. However, it soon becomes clear that the living room Engy is sitting in was likely the site of some recent struggle. A lamp lies shattered on the floor. Furniture has been dislodged and upended. By now there is one person watching this who is starting to get very, very concerned. Because this is his home.

This is Theo Pryce's home.

And seated next to The Engineer on their expansive couch is Theo Pryce's wife Bri. Bri has been bound tight with extension cords. Her face is slick with frustrated tears as she still tries to wriggle her way out of her bindings. Her mouth has been stuffed with a washcloth. Engy casts a look at Bri, smiles, and then turns back to the camera.

I gotta say Theo, your woman? Just full a piss and vinegar. Now now, don't overreact. Bri is, at present, largely unharmed. But she is here to make a point, and it is this: Nobody's untouchable, guys. You hear me Pryce? Doc? Samuels? The other one? Nobody's untouchable. I'm in your house Theo. In your house, with your woman. And she screamed and she hollered and cussed and spit at me. She thinks I'm the bad guy here. But we had a chat, her and I. And I told her what led to her present state of being. Told her how you just couldn't accept a hard working man like Dexter Bright coming in to take, and take, and take by the sweat of his brow. So you and your boys humiliated that man. A simple man. A man child who hadn't done a single goddamn one of you a bit of harm.

But you knew you could get away with it. Because the hard working man was an imbecile. Until he wasn't. And he's sitting here telling your wife who the real villain in this story is. But being the villain doesn't hurt you guys, does it? You want to be the villains, right? Sick a playing by the rules, right? Some shit like that?

Ok, boys, ok.

So maybe it's time for ME to start taking. I mean, what the fuck else do I do to guys with no shame?

The Engineer turns to Bri, his face cut wide open by a terrible toothy smile.

I never wanted it to be this way, baby. You're innocent. But guys like your husband? Guys like The Kings? They don't learn but any other way.

The Engineer reaches deep down into the couch cushion beside him and produces a knife. Bri moans in terror. She tries to squirm away from him but he grabs hold of her and pulls her nearer to him.

I'm very sorry. The lamb usually doesn't know it's about to be slaughtered. But people know. They always know. I'll try to make it quick. Sort of.

Bri screams beneath the gag, that mortal terror kind of scream that never quite leaves you. The scream of someone coming face to face with the stark reality of the end of their existence, of facing the great unknown that comes with passing through the veil earlier than they anticipated.

The Engineer plunges the blade into her chest. Again and again. Bri continues to scream herself sick. But something's not quite right. Bri, sobbing now, starts to look confused. The Engineer stops stabbing. There's no blood. The Engineer holds the knife up to Bri's face and pushes the blade down into the handle. A trick knife. Engy starts to laugh uproariously. Bri settles into a sigh and then quiet sobbing.

Hahahahahahaha! Oh ho, hoooooooo weeeeee. You should have seen your face! Christ that was some good shit. Goin' right in my midnight fantasy file that one is. But seriously though, a knife? You thought I'd use a knife, Theo? What do you think I am some kinda fuckin' hack? Vengeance is an art form, baby. And me?

The Engineer reaches off camera and pulls up a bucket. He plops it down on the coffee table before them, causing some of the disgusting contents to splatter out. It's a bucket of shit.

I prefer to let the objects of my aggression choose their own demise!

The Engineer grabs hold of Bri by her hair and forces her face first down into the bucket. Her body immediately starts to buck, but being bound as she is it's no use.

You know when you're a kid and you play that breath holding game in the pool? I wonder if Bri ever played that. Of course, I'm sure her discomfort wasn't compounded by the smell of diarrhea leaking into her mouth and nasal cavity. Incidentally, did you know that the world record for somebody holding their breath is 22 minutes? Seriously, Google that shit! I thought I was gonna have to talk fast but knowing that, I can take my dear sweet time I suppose.

Hey girl, how ya doin?

Bri continues to buck against his grasp.

Piss AND vinegar. But yeah, boyos, speaking of time just how long did you guys expect to act with impunity? Did you really think there wouldn't be blowback? That their wouldn't be any consequences? No repercussions? Are you sick of me saying the same thing over and over again? Are you wishing I'd get to the point faster? Come on man, have some more faith in your wife. I figure she's good for at least another 18 minutes.

Alright, alright, I'll do her a solid.

He picks her up out of the vat of shit. Even through the feces we can tell that her gag is now engorged with vomit. Engy reaches over and removes it, causing the rest of the puke to freely escape her mouth. She's starts sobbing uncontrollably. Begging him to stop. But before she can even take a breath he dunks her under again.

So Theo, you feeling a little guilty for giving me this idea yet? Are you even capable of that? You smug fuck. It should have been me and you man. Me and you. But I can settle for Samuels I guess. Because I'm really gonna test your sense of empathy. I'm gonna butcher your friend.

This isn't shit talk. This isn't preening. I'm literally going to murder John Samuels. Live. On Pay Per View. You pushed your friend on the cattle car to Dachau and you're waving goodbye. Can you live with that? Can you live with THIS?

Engy realizes Bri isn't moving anymore.

Well, fuck.

He lifts her out of the bucket and she immediately starts wailing. Engy gives a sigh of relief.

Oh thank God! It's like when your baby starts crying for the first time.

Engy picks up the puke gag and forces it back in Bri's mouth. Bri shrieks and tries to avoid him, but it's still quite fruitless. He lays her back down on the couch.

No more games boys. I'm in this to kill me a king or four. But never ever forget, this started with you. This tragedy is your child. You birthed it. Not me! Accountability's a bitch, ain't it?

Engy makes a cut throat gesture towards the camera and it immediately cuts to black.

What a nut case!

Shit, Old Man! Where are the Kings, anyway?

I'm not sure, but I'm sure they were tuning in tonight and I doubt they're happy with what they just seen.

Leap of Faith is gonna be fucking great.

I'm sure it is, Luca. We'll see you all there, fans. We're all out of time this week. Good night and thanks!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
(09-27-2017), (09-28-2017), Imperial (09-27-2017), JimCaedus (09-28-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-28-2017), Phantom Panzer (09-28-2017), The Engineer (09-28-2017), TheBigKahuna (09-27-2017), Theo Pryce (09-28-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jefferson Jackson's post!
(09-28-2017)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-27-2017, 11:47 PM

Hey Robbie was this gift wrapped as well? Robert Main 2-0 - vs - Robbie Bourbon!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(09-28-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-28-2017), Imperial (09-29-2017), Jefferson Jackson (09-28-2017), JimCaedus (10-25-2017), Phantom Panzer (09-28-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-28-2017, 08:35 AM

ooc: Helluva job Danny! You earned that win

To whomever wrote our match, fuckin' stellar job with that shit, had me on the edge of my seat!

Excellent card all around, fam!

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(09-28-2017), (09-28-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-28-2017), Imperial (09-29-2017), Jefferson Jackson (09-28-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-28-2017), Phantom Panzer (09-28-2017), TheBigKahuna (09-28-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-28-2017, 12:25 PM

still the fuckin champ even IF i got Dq'd.. sorry holligay.. maybe next time..

and on to leap of faith where I dismember a clown!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-28-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-28-2017, 11:01 PM

Chris was panting and wincing in the back, Jenny in tow. When he finally gets his bearings he notices her behind him.

"What the hell were you doing out there?"

She looked a bit taken aback. She had come down the ramp when he went through the ring, and they had exited together. But, due to the intensity of his match and ever-increasing dizzyness from a likely concussion, he hadn't really paid much attention until now.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay!"

"That isn't your responsibility anymore!"

She looked as though she was about to cry, but held it together marvelously.

"We aren't together. You aren't my teammate, you aren't my valet, you aren't anything. You have bigger issues to worry about than getting involved in my affairs."

"I can't be a decent human being and check on you? You went through the ring, Chris. You could have died!"

He took a minute, wincing again and holding his ribs....

"Next time......" deep breaths.... "let me die."

She had watery eyes as he walked away off screen
Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2017, 01:11 AM

(09-28-2017, 12:25 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: still the fuckin champ even IF i got Dq'd.. sorry holligay.. maybe next time..

and on to leap of faith where I dismember a clown!

"Getting DQ'd was the only way you were going to keep that title. You'll regret that. Watch your back mother fucker."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Holliday's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-29-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-29-2017, 08:14 AM

Im sure I will. Watch your eyes and your balls next time u try to touch my wife. Then again ill just break your neck on as ladder or chair ;).. good luck at the ppv. U gonna need it

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
(09-29-2017)
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2017, 08:43 AM

(09-29-2017, 08:14 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Im sure I will. Watch your eyes and your balls next time u try to touch my wife. Then again ill just break your neck on as ladder or chair ;).. good luck at the ppv. U gonna need it

As the Hart Champion, Peter, you have a certain image to withhold while you are defending on my show. Letting your emotions get the best of you and ruining the main event title match with a disqualification is bullshit. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Pete, because if you come back to Warfare with that championship you'll bee seeing Mr. Holliday again.

And maybe we'll make it so you CAN'T be disqualified this time.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jefferson Jackson's post:
(09-29-2017)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-29-2017, 09:33 AM

I would like to ref that match.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Equinox's post:
(09-29-2017)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2017, 11:29 AM

[Image: tenor.gif]

"We've only just begun. After we take out Chaos and Caedus again, pay Main what he's due, beat Scully like we did when we debuted and send Reno back to retirement.... We're coming for that Hart Title. We have just the slightest inkling it won't be Gilly we'll be taking it from though. But if it is, we'd be more than happy to rip it off his pathetic, dishonorable body."

OOC: I'm not done with you Caedus, I want that RP-high you clearly give all your opponents. Incredible match writers!

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2017, 01:58 PM

(09-29-2017, 08:14 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Im sure I will. Watch your eyes and your balls next time u try to touch my wife. Then again ill just break your neck on as ladder or chair ;).. good luck at the ppv. U gonna need it

"Your cunt of a woman shouldn't had gotten involved. Next time. I'll drop her on her neck after I take MY belt from you."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Holliday's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-29-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-29-2017, 08:37 PM

Suck my dick u . u touch my wife, yoyr neck and back will be broken then ill break your jaw so u can shut the FUCK up

And mr Jackson. . U dont need to worry. If holligay somehow wins again ill make sure the match is fair. But if he gets, did he never gets a shot any belt I have!! Or he leaves xwf

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post