Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 02:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dreams
Mark Brooks Offline
The New Face of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-26-2017, 09:13 PM

mark BROOKS: Dreams.

We all have them. We are all driven by our dreams. We use these dreams as motivation to only better ourselves in this business. Without dreaming, there would be no reason to go on in this business. Even people who want to destroy, break down, and tarnish have dreams. So, you see dreams come in all shapes, sizes, genders, and races. Dreams are inside every man, woman, boy, girl, and child around the world! We all want somebody that drives us to stride too. I remember my dream of winning the Pulse Wrestling Federation Championship. It took years before I managed to win the belt, but when I did it was the most glorious time of my career. It meant more than just winning the highest honor in PwF, but it meant I finally accomplished one of my biggest dreams of all-time!

Dreams continue to recycle themselves. One dream might get accomplished, but there should be more because nothing is ever fully fulfilled, especially in professional wrestling. What my opponents this week are going to find out is that whoever walks away one step closer to winning the Hart’s Championship is that much closer to fulfilling their dreams of success in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Whether it be a business or personal matter between my opponents and myself is irrelevant right now. I’m not dealing with business or personal issues at this moment in time because right now, I want to talk about my dreams. I want to talk about why I signed up to be a member of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation’s roster.

I did not just want to be another signee who signs on the dotted line and vanishes within weeks or even months. I don’t want to be like Ravenhill, Jack Cain, LiddleJ, Kim Anderson, Abigail, and a countless number of other people. I want to be that man who starts from the very bottom and works my way to the very top of the mountain. Unlike my wife’s climb to the top, my is much steeper because I have obstacles upon obstacles to overcome. I have to push through all the triumphs to earn my spot at the very top. It is at the top I want to be. It is challenging for the most prized possession in Xtreme Wrestling Federation, which is the World Heavyweight Championship. The championship that men like Jim Caedus, Vincent Lane, Chris Chaos, and the current champion James Raven have all held. The championship that transforms superstars into legends. It just doesn’t happen overnight though.

I realize that and for that, my dreams are what are driving me to continue striding to get to that point. This is where my mind is set when I look at this match. I look at my second opportunity at the Hart’s Championship as a goal to be the best of one division. Takedown one champion and take his championship is the first step to my climb. Beating somebody as legendary as Peter Gilmour is going to do exactly that!

I’ll get to you in a second Kahuna. I figured I would save the “best” for last. By no means am I referring to you as “the best” or even better than me. But quite frankly, let’s face reality for a second and look at the bigger picture Kahuna. This match is between you and me. It’s all about one of us being man enough to challenge Peter Gilmour for his Hart’s Championship. I would love for Peter Gilmour to lose before Leap of Faith, but I don’t think there’s any possible way for that to happen. But if you can be defined as somewhat the “better” opponent in this match than what does that say about Ravenhill?

Yeah, poor Ravenhill: came in with so much hope and so many dreams. Wanting to be a big star and see his name headlining events. Do you know what happened? His dreams got the better of him. He wanted too much, too quickly. He overextended himself and he quit on himself. He quit on his dreams because his dreams were unreachable. That doesn’t change the fact he’s a disgrace. He shouldn’t even be in this match because he doesn’t have an ounce of pride to even apply himself. He’s even worse than you are, Kahuna.

The biggest disappointment in this match should be a Ravenhil: a man who debuted with a huge victory over to Jack Cain. In fact, I do believe that was the same victory when we saw heard the last of Jack Cain for a while. I guess he disagreed that he should have loss, but the man with the better talent won. However, what happened to Ravenhill? Where is he now? I feel like we will see him on a brief special with Oprah on an episode of what happened to Ravenhill: professional wrestler! I know we won’t be seeing him in the XwF for very much longer. Hell, we won’t even see him within the next couple of weeks and ever wrestling with a championship as prominent of the Hart’s title.

The very confident talent lowers his hands to his waist and begins circling it, probably imagining how the Hart title would be a perfect fit.

mark BROOKS: Now Kahuna, you like to run your mouth, don’t you? You like to pat yourself on the back and make all these bold statements, but do you know what they come off as Kahuna? Just you hallucinating! You’re seeing things as they have never been Kahuna and it’s about time you wake up from that dream before tomorrow night even comes. When and if tomorrow comes, you are not going to be able to handle the truth. You are not going to be able to withstand the reality of your fate. Seeing me standing above your lifeless body in the middle of the ring as the referee has my arm raised in victory will be too much for your little heart. You are going to regret the day you started preaching all these bold statements about how you’re better than me and how you outrank me.

Truth be told Kahuna, you’ve hardly done more than me. This may only be my second match Kahuna, but look at what I have already accomplished? I earned a title shot at the Hart’s Championship last week and I’m going to earn it a second time this week! Being married has not slowed me down; in fact, Kahuna, it has only given me even more fuel to be number one. It has made me even more driven to be the best Kahuna and stand beside my wife as the new power couple of XwF! The golden couple! Marrying the love of my wife and putting my bachelor days behind me has only made my head clearer, easier to focus, and better equipped to kick little boys’ asses like yours. I hope you know exactly what you’re going into because this is going to be the fight of your life!

All those dreams you have. All your aspirations of being champion. All those goals are going to be washed away with one Mark of Excellence. You think people are counting on you being able to beat Neville Sinclair at Savage this week? Hell no! You’re kidding yourself, if you think you’re going to end the longest reigning Television Champion in XwF’s history! You’re not ready for the big leagues and your maturity level only verifies that. I suggest you keep my wife’s name out of your mouth because she doesn’t deserve to be bought up out of your fifthly trap. And, I’m not going to warn you again. If you want to even attempt on picking up the pieces of your shattered dreams after this match, then you will take my word for it. You will not mention my wife again.

Suddenly, a soft hand touch reaches over his shoulder. He looks over at his beautiful red haired wife with her Bombshell’s Championship fastened around her shoulder. She adjusts her it and cocks her head to the side. She licks her lips.

miss MICHELLE: Kahuna, didn’t your mother ever teach you it wasn’t nice to start fights? I guess that was a lesson you failed growing up, but don’t worry my husband and I will take it upon ourselves to teach you it all over again. Along with that lesson Kahuna, we are going to teach you about respect. Kahuna, you will respect us and like it. I did make the mistake and felt just a tad bit sorry for you last week. Yes, yes, I did. I know how manipulative and wicked Madison is. I saw the way she humiliated you and made the entire world think of you as nothing more than a tool. Well, Madison and I may not see eye to eye Kahuna, but I can share the same sentiments with her about you. You are nothing more than a tool and while I was going to stay home resting. I think I will show up for my man’s match against you. No, I will not be seeing him getting his ass handed over to him by you. In all natural, we will be seeing you down on the canvas after he hits the three point zero!

Stunned by his wife shocking announcement. He turns to her and jaw nearly dropped open. He holds his hands out toward her and steadily shakes his head.

mark BROOKS: Are you sure you’re up for it, babe?

The scene faded to black.

[Image: mark%20brooks.png][
[Image: powercouple.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark Brooks's post:
JimCaedus (09-27-2017)