Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
That's Rock Bottom.
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-22-2013, 01:36 PM

Quote:"That's Rock Bottom, when you feel like you've had it up to here, cause you mad enough to scream, but you sad enough to tear...that's rock bottom.."

That's Eminem. Ann, I'm going to send you straight to rock bottom. I talk a lot about what I'm going to do, you're right. You talk a lot about what you've done which really isn't jack shit. You saved your ass from becoming my bitch. I beat you, made sure you didn't win a match on madness and made your ass irrelevant. You've been dwindling in the mid-card so long you're about to be surpassed by I, and I've only been here two months. Do you feel like the worthless sack of shit you are yet? I'm surprised. I know if I was a talentless hack who hides her failures behind layers of makeup, bad wrestling, and terribly bad attempts at "disturbing" promos, I'd feel pretty bad. Hell, the only thing you haven't hidden behind is a championship.

But then again, you can't compete with the boys if you're too busy sleeping with all of them. You want to offer me painkillers? Go for it. Offer me painkillers, but only if they kill the pain of sleeping with such an easy slut like yourself- even John Madison gotta taste- it hurts when I piss cause of you. When I made you up in heaven, you were this beautiful, innocent, sweet little girl. Then you slept around like the little filthy whore you are now and you turned your back to me, the one thing you should've stayed opened-arms to. And now, I'm going to take away what I should've taken away a long time ago. Your free will.

This Sunday, I have no intents of letting you breathe anymore. God's never make mistakes, just failures, and you fit the bill for a failure. I don't even want to send you to hell because I don't think I want to punish the devil with that. And don't start that "The Deevil" shit, the only thing devilish about you is the fact you honestly think I care what you may "unleash" in the future about me. I'm a fucking immortal, you ignorant filthy cunt. No one here gives a shit what you have to say, and if they did you wouldn't be a fucking mid-carder on every fucking show, losing to the new guys because you wear yourself so thin. But you're used to be used, aren't you? I mean, all the guys have had a turn on your love train, right?

Just remember, Thraxx. You and I are two different leagues. You're a wannabe, and I'm a being full of want.

Oh, and don't forget,

[Image: GodIsLove-1207912618.jpg]

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CM Punk's post:
(05-22-2013)