Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
"Gamers Unite!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-25-2017, 10:23 PM

The scene opens at a local arcade. Tala and Jaslene are both playing the old-school game, “the Simpsons.” Tala is handling Bart and Jaslene is playing as Lisa.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Oh my God, will you quit dying already!?”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“It’s not like I’m doing it any intentional, sis! You keep putting me in the line of fire!”

[TALA SUGAY]
“Yeah, yeah, blame it all on me, sis. You know as much as everybody else, I’m just the queen of gaming. They don’t call me a gamer chick for nothing.”

Aggressively pressing the bottoms as Bart is breezing through the game while Lisa emerges in it after Jaslene puts more money into the coin deposit.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“We are going to need to rely heavily on our sisterly bond this week. Let’s just imagine us as Bart and Lisa for a second because we are taking on the big Drezdin and little returning LiddleJ in a tornado styled tag team match! And, you better not leave me to die!”

Tala looks over at her and arches her eyebrow.

[TALA SUGAY]
“This is a game. XwF is real life. It’s life or death, period. I don’t trust to leave you alone with anybody, especially knowing how ruthless this company is! Sis, I still remember when Dreamer pulled your dress up and exposed your panties to the world! Ugh, men in XwF can be so childish and immature!”

She looks back at the screen as Bart is starting to be mauled. Lisa is hoping around the scenario with her jump rope.

[TALA SUGAY]
“And who the hell? Drezdin? LiddleJ? I can’t breath!”

She bites her lower lip as she starts to get angry toward the game.

[TALA SUGAY]
“God damn it! We need somebody to pick up Homer and Marge!”

She glances around at young kids walking by them.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“And somebody to pick them up in real life too. Sis, you aren’t even going to believe how big Drezdin is!”

She says as she holds her right hand up for a brief second while only controlling the console with her left.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“She’s like over seven feet tall and huge! The man is like triple our sizes individually! Sis, you may want to call Jimmy for this one or have me pick the phone up and call Robbie. It’s going to be our biggest task yet!”

They look over to the side of them, between both of them is a little nine or ten-year-old boy, putting money in. Then suddenly, he signs in as Homer.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I know we have to prove we can handle any challenge: big or small, but are they trying to decimate us with this one? It’s like good freaking grief, ya’ll!?”

She sighs.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Jim would never let me go into a bad situation alone. I’m sure he knows all about these two, or at least Deez Nuts! Anybody with any intelligence would stay clear of Jim Caedus, unless they had a death wish that is!”

She bats her eyelashes and smirks as she runs through another level without dying once.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I can’t believe in a few short weeks, we have already beaten a lot of big names. If we can get through Wednesday and Saturday nights with victories, there’s no doubt in my mind we will be future contenders for the Kings’ titles.”

She says smiling while Tala smirks.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Yeah, if you stay clear from getting pinned or leaving me high and dry! God, I’m still undefeated here in XwF, despite your little blemish against fat ass Jenny Myst! Had it been me in that ring and you outside with Shelby, Jenny would have never gotten the privileged of saying she beat me!”

Jaslene rolls her eyes and frustrating sighs.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Hey! I got us redemption back the following show when I beat Jenny Myst in the middle of the ring. So, it’s not like she can really use that win as leverage, now can she? We are one and one against each other!”

She briefly raises her right index finger.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“And while she had Shelby as a tag team partner when she won, we beat her when she was teamed with her bubble butt boyfriend or ex-boyfriend Chris Chaos. So, I think our win was just a little bitsy better than hers!”

Tala chuckles.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’ll give you that sis, but please stay put in the ring. Like if some angry crazed fan jumps the barricade and tries to stab us, just let Deez Nuts or Liddle the Fiddle step in front of us! Don’t leave me because I don’t like doing handicap matches!”

She leans back while gripping the joystick tightly.

[TALA SUGAY]
“While we might be the queens of handicap matches and unleashing double trouble on our opponents, I don’t like it when we are the ones getting a dose of the double trouble from another set of losers!”

She looks back at the game as Bart is starting to get mauled. She hops right back into it and starts fighting back, but Lisa and Homer are right in the game.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Take that, motherfuckers!”

As Tala says the curse word, Jaslene eyes her up and down, but Tala ignores her younger sister.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Eat my shorts, bitches!”

She yells and Jaslene looks over at her older sister.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Pssh, Tala!”

She nudges her head down at the boy.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Not in front of the… kid...”

She mumbles. Tala purses her lips and shrugs her shoulders. Somebody steps up beside Jaslene and puts in their quarters. They choose Marge and the four continue to fight through the level as the scene faded to black.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
drezdin5788 (09-26-2017), JimCaedus (09-27-2017)