Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 10:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dejavu?
Mark Brooks Offline
The New Face of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-25-2017, 09:44 PM

The cameras begin to roll and they fade inside a condo within the city of Boston. The XwF Bombshell’s Championship is hanging off the closet’s doorknob. Sitting up in her bed with bandages around her upper appendices is Miss Michelle. Michelle’s darkened red locks is pulled up in a high bun and she has the remote sitting between her legs on the blanket. She has a can of diet coke on the nightstand with a glass beside it: half full. Mark Brooks, her husband, walks inside the room and sits beside her on the bed.

mark BROOKS: Man, I swear to God I was in Hollywood. I feel so bad I wasn’t there supporting you and having your back. I keep going over the kind of husband everybody must think of me.

Michelle reaches her left hand over and sets it on his knee.

miss MICHELLE: What they think is irrelevant, babe. Madison thinks what she’s doing to this division is right, but I’m going to be the one who puts her in her place: sooner than later I hope. I was thinking about relinquishing my belt and then I started to think what kind of champion I would be, if I did that. So, I decided against it. I’m going against the doctor’s orders and defending my belt at Leap of Faith. It doesn’t matter if it’s only Jenny Myst or Madison’s little goon because I’m leaving Leap of Faith with my title, period!

She glances over at her title and Mark grabs her chin, pulling her closer. He leans forward and presses his lips against her forehead.

mark BROOKS: You got this babe! I honestly didn’t know what to think at first when you threatened to forfeit the title. I was like, “are we leaving XwF already?” I’ll admit, I don’t understand all the politics in the company or the stipulations. Take my past two matches for instance: two matches with the same reward, a shot for the Hart Championship. I don’t get it. So, if I win this week—am I challenging for the Hart’s Championship on two different occasions?

Michelle shrugs.

miss MICHELLE: They have so many officials working backstage it’s hard to keep track of what one of them makes and then what another does. I know you want Peter in the ring and I don’t blame you, but let’s challenge for the belt against superstars who are actually capable of pushing you.

mark BROOKS: True.

He interjects.

mark BROOKS: I respect Kropotkin a whole lot, but let’s face it the guy wasn’t really mentally competent the last time we faced off. I thought my win was a little cheap and if I’m going to beat Peter Gilmour for his belt, I need real opponents who are going to challenge me closer to the degree of Peter.

Michelle nods.

miss MICHELLE: Exactly.

She raises her left hand to her shoulder and starts massaging her battle scars.

miss MICHELLE: I was tested for HIV and every other disease, which so far everything came back negative. My neck and clavicle are still so sore from the assault. Madison tried to threaten me that the law doesn’t apply to her. She might think she works for Donald Trump, but the girl is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

She brushes a few strands out from over her eyes.

mark BROOKS: I wish Trump would drop her on North Korea! Speaking of disrespectful people though, Kahuna is over here making false prophecies about his alleged future in XwF. He’s good, but is he better than me good, that’s the question?

miss MICHELLE: At least he had the decency to ask about my well-being…”

She adds.

[color=lightblue]mark BROOKS: Pfft, do you really think he was asking about your well-being to be a “nice” guy? Heck no, he was just doing that to get under my skin. I know, I wasn’t the best husband by not accompanying you to Savage. I know I wasn’t the best husband when you were being attacked. But, you bet your ass I flew to the hospital the minute I found out the news and been at your side ever since!

Michelle slaps her hand down and shakes her head.

miss MICHELLE: This is your problem babe. You care too much about what everybody else thinks. These people don’t sign your checks. These people aren’t booking your matches. These people are just trying to break you down, so they can get you out of the way of opportunities that may open up with you gone. I wouldn’t let their pathetic attempts of pushing you away get to you too much.

They both lean closer and kiss on the lips. Michelle starts to slip down in bed and Mark Brooks props up off the side of the bed. He grabs both sides of her pillow and starts to fluff it.

mark BROOKS: Enough of all this talk about shit. You need to get your rest, especially if you’re going to be anywhere near 100% for Leap of Faith!

He leans down and kisses her forehead as he turns around. He makes his way over to the light switch and flicks the lights off. The scene fades to static.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

mark BROOKS: Kahuna, I have to be honest with you. When you first signed with XwF, I didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t know if you were going to be an exceptional talent to have around or if you were going to be just a pretty boy with an attitude problem. What I have come to realize about you, Kahuna, is just how much of a tool you are. When somebody can take an innocent contender’s match and make it into something dirty, it just shows me and everybody else where your focus is at. You should be worrying about what Ravenhill and I might be able to do in the ring rather than seducing two women at one time. I’m a married man, but I have a past. Have I fooled around with one night stands? Probably so. Have I thought about threesomes with two beautiful women? What man hasn’t? I don’t go comparing a triple threat with two men to a threesome with two women. The thought doesn’t even cross my mind. To be honest, the last thing I would even want to do is think about having a threesome when I’m booked in a triple threat with two men.

Your disrespect toward my wife is what really struck a nerve with me. Why would you even talk about somebody’s significant other like that, especially when it was over something that had nothing to do with her? She wasn’t in charge of making you the special guest referee and why would anybody else make the decision to put you as a ref? It was your first week in the organization, just as it was my wife’s, and this company didn’t know what the hell to expect from you. Yet, you want to hold my wife responsible for you not refereeing a bombshell’s match? Grow the hell up dude because putting on a referee shirt is hardly going to make it possible for you to be a name in this company. You want to talk about how you’re the new rising star of XwF, but you are still crying and whining about not being picked to be referee a bombshell’s match? Yeah, get over it bro.

You’re right about one thing though. My wife is going to get her revenge and it’s going to be her who gets it on Madison, but you? You’re not going to be putting me anywhere near a hospital bed. I’m going to be lying in a bed next to her anywhere besides our bedroom in Boston, unless it’s the hotel we make reservations for! Sorry to ruin your aspirations of that, but I am going to be the one who leaves the Wednesday night arena with my arm raised in victory with another chance at the Hart’s Championship. See, unlike you, Kahuna, I already won my opportunity for the title. I already proved last Wednesday I deserved to challenge Peter Gilmour, but somebody in the higher up’s screwed up. It’s all fine and dandy with me because a second win for the number one contender’s spot is only going to verify just how worthily I am challenging for the Hart’s Championship. But, do you know what the sweetest deal of this whole situation is Kahuna?

The fact I am going to be able to beat you and move one step closer to the title. The arrogant little pretty boy who doesn’t know when to keep his mouth shut. Well, after Wednesday night I am going to shut you up for good. I am going to show you that you’re anything, but the next rising star of XwF. How can the rising star be below average? Newsflash buddy, he can’t be! The rising star is going to be somebody who has the talent and abilities to carry this company on his shoulders. The rising star of XwF is going to be somebody who is above average. That somebody is clearly not you, but it’s definitely somebody who defines wrestling to a tee! Yeah, you’re looking at him man. It’s me… Just start calling me the next face of XwF because you will never be forgetting the name of Mark Brooks. I can guarantee you that much!

Kahuna, I wish my wife was going to be here in my corner Wednesday night, but she’ll be home nursing her battle scars for Leap of Faith. I wish she was going to be right there at ringside watching me pulverized you for your disrespect. Hell, I would even hope she’ll get involved and slap the taste right out of your mouth. You know, my wife can be one feisty and sassy redhead, but of course I’m sure you already knew that since you seem to be more intrigued with her than you are this entire match. Maybe you aren’t into this match because you think you’re no match for me or Ravenhill. I can’t wait to prove you wrong and show you what underestimating and assuming does to the final result.

Goodluck buddy because unlike you, I’m not walking into this match with any less determination than I did my debut. I am back in this business and I’ve never been better! I hope you’re ready because this is going to be a BOX OFFICE SMASH! Get ready to see the Mark of Excellence because when you’re above average, excellence is just a way of life!

The scene fades.

[Image: mark%20brooks.png][
[Image: powercouple.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark Brooks's post:
JimCaedus (09-27-2017)