Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
A new challenger appears!!
Cassius_Stonne

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2013, 08:31 AM

First things first, Mr. Powell, how dare you speak ill of a passed brother before you know anything of them. My brother, Cody, is the reason I came to this lowly company. This organization needs me, not the other way around, remember that, you little brat. Next thing, as this is my first match here, I am here to show the higher ups that I am here to stake my claim for power, not for the respect of those people you pander to. If that means I have to put this right hand through your skull to do that, by god that's what I'll do.

The funny thing about your promo work is, AJ boy, you sound like other wrestlers. You need to be yourself. I can just see you just saying next time 'oh, hustle, loyalty, and... jabronies.' you sound like a complete rip off of what this business is. My brother and I hated people like you, people that just think that they can come in make a mockery of what real wrestling is, what people before you created that you have shat on. That's why I am picking up the mantle that my brother left behind. If it wasn't for that damned surgery, he would still be here wrestling, but no, he was injured because of THIS company, because of THEIR champion. Well that will change, and the road begins with you, AJ my boy; but fear not. Your Last Confession will be accepted in the ring on Wednesday, but it won't be by a priest, but by this fist and this elbow.
Hate Post Like Post