Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 04:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 08/30/2017
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-31-2017, 06:44 AM

The camera catches up with a battered and bloodied Barney Green. Standing next to him is John Laurinaitis. Barney notices the camera and goes to speak.

Barney: Chaos took everything I had left in me. At least I thought he did until The Kings savagely attacked me after the match.

Barney pauses as John goes to speak.

John: You did fine, champ. Are you really sure you want to even mention The Kings?

Barney: I know what I am doing. The Kings want to win the awards for biggest pussies in the XWF apparently. They wait until their prey is weakened and barely functional before they strike. I might have to call for some backup but I will get my revenge.

John: Know that I will support no matter what you do. If The Kings have an issue, I will gladly step in to throw down with you, champ.

Barney: I appreciate that John but this is a battle I can't risk you getting injured in. I need you to focus on People Power Academy. Know this much, Kings. I am never gonna back down from you. As much as I may not like Chaos as a person, I respect him as a competitor. Each time you think about attacking someone, I will be there to do everything in my power to prevent it from happening.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
JimCaedus (08-31-2017), Phantom Panzer (08-31-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare 08/30/2017 - by Barney Green - 08-31-2017, 06:44 AM