Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 06:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Tear you limb from limb...
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-21-2013, 04:30 PM

OOC: Sorry it's short and it sucks, wrote it at the end of class...

Ann stands alone in front of a camera, in a room backstage which is dimly lit. Not very well, either. She lowered her head, focused, as if preparing the words in her mind before speaking.

Look, Punk. I haven’t got a lot to say to you at this point in time. I’m waiting until the time is right before I unleash everything. It’s funny, though. You constantly talk about your plans. The ones for High Stakes where I would be laid out and broken on the canvas. But, where’s your god? You say you’re a god, but who exactly do you pray to when I’m about to break your bones? Before you step into the ring and take unbearable punishment for everything you’ve done to me thus far?

Truth is, you have nobody to turn to for support, do you? So when I rip that scrawny neck away from that broken body tattooed with what looks like children’s drawings, you better be able to grit your teeth and endure the pain. But, you won’t. You don’t have the strength, the courage or the balls to fight the pain. You’ll be screaming your submission… “I submit! I submit!”… And then I’ll smile and snap another bone. And another, and one more still. Learn from your past Punk, you don’t wanna fuck with me, because I’ll tear you limb from limb like I already did once. And that’s just with you in mind. You’re not nearly the only victim of my brutal, twisted mind and strength.

Please, feel free to get yourself a subscription of painkillers, as you’ll need them. It’s more than personal, it’s eternal, the hatred I have for you. And I’ll be damned if I ever call you a god, or am ever forced to do as you say. I would never allow that to happen. Get redy, prepare to die.

AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
(05-21-2013)