Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An open challange
Jack Killborn Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

05-21-2013, 02:55 AM Photo  An open challange -->

The scene opens in a poorly lit ally, a solidly built man is seen talking on a mobile phone. (The man wears jeans and a white shirt, his arms are heavily tattooed and his most of his ears seem to be missing).

Large man.. Shit I hate theses dam mobile phones fuckin technology. What happened to the days when you just show up un someones door step if you wanted to beat the hell out of them..

There's a long pause as we see the man pushing buttons on the phone.

Large man.. Hello hello , for fuck sake.(Suddenly we see the phone sail across the ally and smash against the brick wall). Look if I was back home in Australia none of this shit would be going down, you see people back home are getting to big for there own boots. They are starting to walk around Melbourne like there shit don't stink, the problem is for the moment I have to let them.

A dog barks loudly somewhere in the distance.

Large man.. So why you ask because i'm no longer in Australia , i'm now in America in the XWF. So for the moment my days of the toe cutting business is on hold, for all I care the rats back home can all kill themselves.

(There's a long pause)

Large man .. I'm sorry where is my manners , for those of you who don't know my name is Jack Killborn , Toe Cutter , Debt Collector and all round bad guy. And now i'm a wrestler in this shit hole you call the XWF .

(A fine mist of rain starts to fall lightly wetting the ally way around him)

Jack.. Ahh rain it washes everything away, good and bad. So I guess you are all wondering what some like me is doing in a dump like the XWF. Well let me tell you, you see back home bashing people, maybe even killing the odd man seems to be frowned upon by the powers that be. It's a shame really because I always enjoyed my work, so now I have come here to a place where I can injure people and it's all legal.
So here's what I prepose i'm going to issue an open challenge to anyone who wants get there sorry arses handed to them .Any match anybody anytime.Look I've had a look at the roster in this dump and no body on that list scare's me. (Jack chuckles loudly) In my life I have spent time in one of the hardest prisons in the world and come out on top minus my ears, but hey thats a story for another day. So there's nothing in this federation that scare's me. Just remember this if you sit by a river of blood long enough soon you will see your enemy's float by.

(Another loud chuckle is herd as the street light behind him gose out as it all turns to black)
Edit Hate Post Like Post